Opionins needed on bringing a third person in to be used on submissive husband.

MissJW

Literotica Guru
I'm not sure if this would be better suited for BDSM Talk, but since there's lots of threads about bringing a 3rd person to your relationship (even for one night only) on Fetish & Sexuality, I thought I'd give it a go here. And at the same time I apologise if there's a similar thread going on somewhere, that I've missed.

During our relationship, me and my submissive husband have established great love and trust between us, and we're more than very happy with the D/s side of it. We have regular playtimes and I am constantly looking for new stuff to introduce to my boy beauty.

For months and months now I've been madly interested in bringing another guy into our bedroom. And first things first; he won't be for me. I'm not in the least bit interested in even touching other men (other than my hubby that is), but what I do want and what gets me going, is the thought of handing my hubby over to please the newcomer.

I haven't figured out too many details yet, but the plan/scene is roughly the following: the newbie comes and I will present my husband as the pretty little sissy he is, consenting to offer his asshole, throat, hands and, well, everything if that's what the newbie wants. My signature gives out the main points what we enjoy, and by those standards my dream is to get him fucked and humiliated from head to toe.

All this would be supervised by me, and my main concern is of course the safety and well-being of my hubby. I know he would enjoy this immensely, and he trusts me completely - and I have every intention to keep it this way. We do have safe words, and I'm NOT gonna pick out a random stranger to pound the love of my life (if we even go through with this at all) and of course everything will be planned carefully, with each participant. Or well except maybe my hubby will be left out a bit, cos too much background would sort of spoil the idea, but everything crucial will be out in the open.

What I want to know is that is there anyone who've done this before? Preferably in as similar setting as possible? Where did you find the 3rd person? How did you get to know him, how did you make sure he was clean and healthy, what happened afterwards to each involved? How did your night go in general, and have you done it again? If not, why?

This and million other things circle in my mind. Only things certain at this point are that I get wet even thinking about it, and I know for a fact that hubby would be thrilled to be used like this. The more I think about it, the more questions I come up with. And to find a trustworthy guy, submissive enough to work (and if needed, stop!!!) totally under my command but at the same time dominant enough to have his way with my husband... oh dear.

Oh and this is not something I plan to do regularly.. think of it more as a birthday present for him next year ;)

But, if anyone has any viewpoints, ideas or experiences, please share. Thank you!

Edit ---------------------

I got a private message concerning this, and think I need to point out that my hubby is very ok to be used by another man. He prefers them sexually anyway, whereas women stimulate his romantic side - to put it roughly. As probably for most of us, his sexuality is a complex matter and I'm very careful when toying with it.

I wouldn't even plan this, if the basis of it all would be on uncertain grounds.

Last edited:
I'm not sure if this would be better suited for BDSM Talk, but since there's lots of threads about bringing a 3rd person to your relationship (even for one night only) on Fetish & Sexuality, I thought I'd give it a go here. And at the same time I apologise if there's a similar thread going on somewhere, that I've missed.

During our relationship, me and my submissive husband have established great love and trust between us, and we're more very happy with the D/s side of it. We have regular playtimes and I am constantly looking for new stuff to introduce to my boy beauty.

For months and months now I've been madly interested in bringing another guy into our bedroom. And first things first; he won't be for me. I'm not in the least bit interested in even touching other men (other than my hubby that is), but what I do want and what gets me going, is the thought of handing my hubby over to please the newcomer.

I haven't figured out too many details yet, but the plan/scene is roughly the following: the newbie comes and I will present my husband as the pretty little sissy he is, consenting to offer his asshole, throat, hands and, well, everything if that's what the newbie wants. My signature gives out the main points what we enjoy, and by those standards my dream is to get him fucked and humiliated from head to toe.

All this would be supervised by me, and my main concern is of course the safety and well-being of my hubby. I know he would enjoy this immensely, and he trusts me completely - and I have every intention to keep it this way. We do have safe words, and I'm NOT gonna pick out a random stranger to pound the love of my life (if we even go through with this at all) and of course everything will be planned carefully, with each participant. Or well except maybe my hubby will be left out a bit, cos too much background would sort of spoil the idea, but everything crucial will be out in the open.

What I want to know is that is there anyone who've done this before? Preferably in as similar setting as possible? Where did you find the 3rd person? How did you get to know him, how did you make sure he was clean and healthy, what happened afterwards to each involved? How did your night go in general, and have you done it again? If not, why?

This and million other things circle in my mind. Only things certain at this point are that I get wet even thinking about it, and I know for a fact that hubby would be thrilled to be used like this. The more I think about it, the more questions I come up with. And to find a trustworthy guy, submissive enough to work (and if needed, stop!!!) totally under my command but at the same time dominant enough to have his way with my husband... oh dear.

Oh and this is not something I plan to do regularly.. think of it more as a birthday present for him next year ;)

But, if anyone has any viewpoints, ideas or experiences, please share. Thank you!
All I can say is wow, your husband is very lucky to have you. This is my biggest fantasy! My ex-wife and I planned on doing this but things never worked out before we seperated. I wish my wife now had the same fantasy. Such a turn on that it turns you on. I get so hot just thinking about it...

All I can say is wow, your husband is very lucky to have you. This is my biggest fantasy! My ex-wife and I planned on doing this but things never worked out before we seperated.

Thank you :)

Care to share what kept you from trying? I mean, was it the lack of time to plan and eventually execute, or was there something else?

It's too bad that you don't feel up to servicing another man because it would seem to me that trading places from time to time would be great fun. Bring a guy for him to service while you watch. Bring a guy for you to service while he watches. Now that's equal opportunity.

As far as fining a guy for your guy, you could perhaps find the guy for you here in the personals section but as in any such case with strangers......be vewwy vewwy careful when looking for your wabbit. Diseases, psychos, othere issues. You may also go to another website which I'd rather not mention here. If your interested, PM me. Good luck.

It's too bad that you don't feel up to servicing another man because it would seem to me that trading places from time to time would be great fun. Bring a guy for him to service while you watch. Bring a guy for you to service while he watches. Now that's equal opportunity.

Yes, too bad indeed. There are a couple of reasons why the above will never happen.

Firstly, I am very loving, affectionate, nursing, understanding and the lot, but submissive? Not in the least bit. During (vanilla-ish) penetrative sex hubby does top me quite a bit, but it's always from my initiative or even a spesific request of mine. Whereas during our play the thing is that I hold the map (consisting of our favourites and limits to various degrees) and navigate us both from start to finish, without him having a word in it (excluding safe words of course).

Secondly, there are only a handful of men who have turned me on during my three decades of living. I don't want to call myself picky, cos that has a negative tone, and my "coldness" isn't negative or personal - and totally not high-horsing my own looks! It's just how my sexuality works. I'm a very visual person, and if I don't see the other one in a visually satisfying way, it's not gonna work. I can't stand being touched by someone, who doesn't appeal to me. And it's not that "all men are ugly", the problem is me - and I'm not happy about it. For example, if something would go fatally wrong in our marriage, sad fact #1 would be me dying old and alone :rolleyes: Among all of this, I suffer from physical sensory overload, and it's not actually helping either....

Oh and hey, I do serve him with kisses, cuddles and nice words every day! But that's just me being his best friend, lover and wife. Not his Missus. Just like he enjoys tossing me around the bed and fucking me to the verge of passing out, and that's him being my husband - not my needy little slut.

...be vewwy vewwy careful when looking for your wabbit. Diseases, psychos, othere issues.

Yes, I cannot stress enough how aware of this I am. There's absolutely no way I would ever risk my husband's physical or mental well-being over "a silly kink", what it undoubtedly is when compared. And this is why my head is spinning so badly! Listening to your brain is so much more boring that listening to the humming between your legs ;)

You may also go to another website which I'd rather not mention here. If your interested, PM me.

I think I know what you mean, if it's the one starting with F.

Good luck.

Thanks!

I say go for it. We love MMF three-ways.

Hah, as long as the other M keeps his hands off from this F, and just obeys if I tell him to do something ;) Honestly, there's no need for him to even be into women - as long as he's not "sexually bothered" by ones physical presence and verbal participation.

<<<< I think I know what you mean, if it's the one starting with F. >>>>

Yep. "Fe...." You probably know it and are there. There are many groups that may touch on your wishes and there are "meet locker" groups too. I've been there for a bit under a different name.

Demand recent papers. Other than that, screen slowly and carefully, taking time to establish a firm friendship before you even meet.

Hah, as long as the other M keeps his hands off from this F, and just obeys if I tell him to do something ;) Honestly, there's no need for him to even be into women - as long as he's not "sexually bothered" by ones physical presence and verbal participation.
Actually we want a guy that will do both of us anally as well as orally and will let me fuck him as well.

Sounds like fun! :D

I know someone who does similar stuff with her male sub. Entirely for her viewing pleasure, I might add. I believe they play at clubs in the UK, though I don't know which ones.

I understand your concerns about finding the right person. Any straight or bi guy dominant enough to top your hubby might be inclined to try topping you too. That would get boring fast. What about a gay Dom? Plenty of them on that other site.

I would actually suggest finding someone who is not really experienced at this but curious, like maybe the husband of a friend and they are not regular swingers. The more experienced a person is in this area (especially gay guys), the more chance of getting HIV. Getting papers on experienced people might really be leading to a false sense of security. HIV doesn't even show up in tests for months so testing for it is almost useless. I'm sure most would recommend taking the appropriate precautions of having sex with strangers. There's got to be someone out there that is married and the faithful type who would would be willing to be part of something like this. Maybe you could have a girl's night out, have a few drinks, and start talking a little bit about you and your partner's sex lives without divulging too much and then maybe getting to know someone better if you find someone that interests you.

Sounds amazing

Would love to have you describe in more detail the way you'd see the evening going ... in your ideal fantasy. This kind of thing appeals to me ... but probably more to watch than participate ... LOL

During our relationship, me and my submissive husband have established great love and trust between us, and we're more than very happy with the D/s side of it. We have regular playtimes and I am constantly looking for new stuff to introduce to my boy beauty.

Edit ---------------------

I got a private message concerning this, and think I need to point out that my hubby is very ok to be used by another man. He prefers them sexually anyway, whereas women stimulate his romantic side - to put it roughly. As probably for most of us, his sexuality is a complex matter and I'm very careful when toying with it.

I wouldn't even plan this, if the basis of it all would be on uncertain grounds.

if you are both comfortable with things and you get on with the third party you should do it and enjoy it but meet with the prospective other first get to know each other and set the ground rules .

Thank you all for your thoughts!

I've been pondering over this quite a bit (again...) and indeed probably would be for the best if we were to find someone we know.. or actually maybe someone who is a friend of a friend or to that direction. The mentioned "married and faithful type who would be willing to be part of something like this" really seems perfect, as that's pretty much the description of my husband as well.

Obviously even with someone-we-sort-of-know-or-at-least-know-someone-who-knows-him there's still a need to scan all the health details carefully. And find the courage to ask :) We know hardly any kink-oriented people, BUT the few we do are very trustworthy, and I have a good feeling that their closest ones are too.

Last night hubby and I were curled in bed talking about this. I didn't tell him that I'm actually planning it already, only that it's something I'd love to do. As I had guessed, he started slipping into his sub mode right then and there; getting all cuddly, giggly and needy, while grinning his slutty grin and growing in his pants. Lovely! So I think I'm on the right path with this...

I guess tonight we'll be playing a bit, just simple and relaxed stuff with panties, teasing and something, but it might be a pretty good setting to bring the subject up again. I'll see how it goes!

Sounds like fun! :D I know someone who does similar stuff with her male sub. Entirely for her viewing pleasure, I might add. I believe they play at clubs in the UK, though I don't know which ones.

Haha it does, doesn't it! :D Would be lovely to hear more about your lucky friend and her sub. So if there's anything you can and want to tell, please do!

And the rest of you too, if there's something you wanna say, please don't hesitate :)

Would love to have you describe in more detail the way you'd see the evening going ... in your ideal fantasy. This kind of thing appeals to me ... but probably more to watch than participate ... LOL

I've been trying not to think about it in too much detail, or I'll get carried away :eek:

I just hope to find someone who appreciates what I offer him, can make good use of my hubby and understands that it's the girl in the corner who has the last word, haha!

When it comes to men, hubby is 100% bottom. He loves getting pegged, and it's been about seven years since he last had a real dick up his ass. He also loves checking out other men, getting all giggly and grinning hugely if he likes what he sees. It's absolutely adorable AND a turn-on at the same time. So my ultimate dream come true would be seeing him facing a real, slippery dick and watch as he realises what it's going to do to him. And then afterwards I want to give him proper aftercare and collect the fruits so to speak, when ever he's calmed down and ready to go at it again.

Actually, I'm not sure if I'd even allow him to cum in the scene. Of course it would be delish if he'd just accidentally explode in his pants, but he's not allowed to cum without my permission and is very careful about it. Yet if he does get to cum, it must be a ruined orgasm at the very least. So I don't know... maybe having him masturbate in front of us, while we just watch? Or made to touch himself but only through his pants while he's getting face-fucked by the new guy? I don't know, so many opportunities! :D

The main point is that his pleasure should firstly come from the scenario itself, the feeling of humiliation and having to serve someone to give me sexual satisfaction without touching. Of course his physical pleasure is important, but only subsidiary. I want him to come out feeling used, fucked, sore, knackered and wonderful, yet very frustrated and madly in love with his wife ;)

Another lovely thought would be kneeling down to kiss him while the new guy fucks him. I think that would make hubby's heart race, as it would be awkward and wonderful at the same time. And it might even try to push him over the edge, which is always great fun.

Soooo... lots of thoughts going on, even while I'm trying to keep them down!

I've been trying not to think about it in too much detail, or I'll get carried away :eek:

I just hope to find someone who appreciates what I offer him, can make good use of my hubby and understands that it's the girl in the corner who has the last word, haha!

When it comes to men, hubby is 100% bottom. He loves getting pegged, and it's been about seven years since he last had a real dick up his ass. He also loves checking out other men, getting all giggly and grinning hugely if he likes what he sees. It's absolutely adorable AND a turn-on at the same time. So my ultimate dream come true would be seeing him facing a real, slippery dick and watch as he realises what it's going to do to him. And then afterwards I want to give him proper aftercare and collect the fruits so to speak, when ever he's calmed down and ready to go at it again.

Actually, I'm not sure if I'd even allow him to cum in the scene. Of course it would be delish if he'd just accidentally explode in his pants, but he's not allowed to cum without my permission and is very careful about it. Yet if he does get to cum, it must be a ruined orgasm at the very least. So I don't know... maybe having him masturbate in front of us, while we just watch? Or made to touch himself but only through his pants while he's getting face-fucked by the new guy? I don't know, so many opportunities! :D

The main point is that his pleasure should firstly come from the scenario itself, the feeling of humiliation and having to serve someone to give me sexual satisfaction without touching. Of course his physical pleasure is important, but only subsidiary. I want him to come out feeling used, fucked, sore, knackered and wonderful, yet very frustrated and madly in love with his wife ;)

Another lovely thought would be kneeling down to kiss him while the new guy fucks him. I think that would make hubby's heart race, as it would be awkward and wonderful at the same time. And it might even try to push him over the edge, which is always great fun.

Soooo... lots of thoughts going on, even while I'm trying to keep them down!

sounds like a good time will be had when the moment comes

sounds like a good time will be had when the moment comes

Fingers crossed you're right! At least we've been having loads of fun while talking about it ;)

Will hopefully manage talking to a "kinky friend" of mine over the weekend.. see if she has any suitable connections. Too exciting!

Fingers crossed you're right! At least we've been having loads of fun while talking about it ;)

Will hopefully manage talking to a "kinky friend" of mine over the weekend.. see if she has any suitable connections. Too exciting!

I think the talking about it could be the best part!

I was hoping I'd have this kind of relationship with my last female partner, but she wasn't ready for that step.

You might try fetlife. It's geared more to the kink lifestyle and has many experienced people.

I love getting guys to suck cock ... and more!

I'm glad you started this thread. I was hoping I would find something like this. I can definitely relate to your ideas and desires. I prefer straight men who are secure and open minded. I LOVE seeing men sucking cock. LOTS of cocks. The bigger and harder the better!

My darker desires include having my man take a really huge cock all the way down his throat, then the other guy pisses hard, filling my man's stomach. I'd even love to watch him suck cocks in a men's room and gulp down all of their hot piss for me.

I hope that isn't a turn off for you, but I LOVE that fantasy.

- Alana

I think the talking about it could be the best part!

My wife drives me nuts with this some evenings. I come home to find strap ons attached to furniture all over the house. I find dildos sitting all around the place, bowls of coconut oil, and towels. She starts talking about which toys she has used on herself and wants me to clean them off, then goes into detail about what all she has been up to getting me all worked up. She picks a strap on licking it and beckons for me to assist. She is much like you MissJW, it doesn’t take much or long for her to get into and get out of control.

Before too long she is sex talking up a storm, “yeah baby suck that cock, clean my pussy juice off of it, suck it deep, take that cock all the way into your mouth.” I love that my wife is so wild about sex. It gets a bit over board some times. I go along with her to keep her passion on fire though this type of act does not turn me on her verbalization of it all is quite erotic. I love talking about sex with her, I agree it is an extremely important and very large part of it all.

I tolerated all her cum play and cum fantasies to the point over the years to where I actually get off by it and get into it. It certainly took a long time and I would have never in a million years imagined I could be into such a thing but here we are today.

Anal is another story entirely. She had me from the get go, that is actually how she hooked me. We already knew we were going to marry. I was visiting one day and we went climbing, after showering I was toweling off. She had snuck in to watch from the other side and surprised me by pushing me over the counter as she rubbed me from front to back underneath. Before I had a clue she was spreading me and tonguing me. All I can say is there is nothing you can do when that happens to you but let it happen. She described what it did for her seeing me nude, seeing my backside, bending me over, spreading me, and so forth. The dirty talk got me as worked up as the oral/anal. So anal play, fingers, toys, and penetration was irresistible. We have both been anal active for on long time in our marriage.

The cum play developed over a longer period of time, of course with her pointing out that she had sucked my cum out over dozens of times by then with no problem, so I shouldn’t have a problem with it. I never thought about it until then I just went with the loving. I could always kiss her afterwards, then came oral after loving, more kissing, then precum play (she loves rubbing it on my tongue), and so forth. Everything we have done has always come from the basis of talking about sex. The more she talks, the more open she is, and even the wilder she grew, the more I am also aroused and the more I did with her.

All the sex chat works sitting on the bed naked, all the kinky talk about cum, anal play, masturbation chat, sex positions, oral, and lordy all the toy play talk. We both get all worked up, soaking wet, touching, playing, and tasting. She looooooves it when I taste. You can see the wild in her eyes. Then she always takes it to the next level, and the next, to sucking cock, how she’d like to be sucking a thick cum dripping cock with me right there up close watching, kiss me, suck more, kiss me, kiss with the cock between us, the feed me the cock. She starts talking nasty at this point and usually orgasms a few times masturbating. It goes on and on. I was hard, leaking up a storm, now I am typically not as hard, still leaking trying to go with the flow but it is not as easy as people here think.

Then she begin talking about taking cocks anally, how it feels when it cums in you, how she wants to spread me, guide it into me, and then to be side by side taking another cock along with me looking into my eyes as I receive my first. I know fully well how incredible anal orgasms are and I am all for letting her have her fantasies but making it a reality is another issue. The reality of it happening is too difficult to manage and the outcome even more so, not to mention it is “her” thing not mine.

The sex talk has been fun and still is even when she gets crazy with it but…WoW actually doing it??? Are you ladies really serious???

The OP sounds like a fun couple. It wouldn't be my scene in RL, but certainly in fantasy. I hope you have a fun and safe time.

Good luck.

Your wife sounds alot like mine. And I love every minute of it.

My wife drives me nuts with this some evenings. I come home to find strap ons attached to furniture all over the house. I find dildos sitting all around the place, bowls of coconut oil, and towels. She starts talking about which toys she has used on herself and wants me to clean them off, then goes into detail about what all she has been up to getting me all worked up. She picks a strap on licking it and beckons for me to assist. She is much like you MissJW, it doesn’t take much or long for her to get into and get out of control.

Before too long she is sex talking up a storm, “yeah baby suck that cock, clean my pussy juice off of it, suck it deep, take that cock all the way into your mouth.” I love that my wife is so wild about sex. It gets a bit over board some times. I go along with her to keep her passion on fire though this type of act does not turn me on her verbalization of it all is quite erotic. I love talking about sex with her, I agree it is an extremely important and very large part of it all.

I tolerated all her cum play and cum fantasies to the point over the years to where I actually get off by it and get into it. It certainly took a long time and I would have never in a million years imagined I could be into such a thing but here we are today.

Anal is another story entirely. She had me from the get go, that is actually how she hooked me. We already knew we were going to marry. I was visiting one day and we went climbing, after showering I was toweling off. She had snuck in to watch from the other side and surprised me by pushing me over the counter as she rubbed me from front to back underneath. Before I had a clue she was spreading me and tonguing me. All I can say is there is nothing you can do when that happens to you but let it happen. She described what it did for her seeing me nude, seeing my backside, bending me over, spreading me, and so forth. The dirty talk got me as worked up as the oral/anal. So anal play, fingers, toys, and penetration was irresistible. We have both been anal active for on long time in our marriage.

The cum play developed over a longer period of time, of course with her pointing out that she had sucked my cum out over dozens of times by then with no problem, so I shouldn’t have a problem with it. I never thought about it until then I just went with the loving. I could always kiss her afterwards, then came oral after loving, more kissing, then precum play (she loves rubbing it on my tongue), and so forth. Everything we have done has always come from the basis of talking about sex. The more she talks, the more open she is, and even the wilder she grew, the more I am also aroused and the more I did with her.

All the sex chat works sitting on the bed naked, all the kinky talk about cum, anal play, masturbation chat, sex positions, oral, and lordy all the toy play talk. We both get all worked up, soaking wet, touching, playing, and tasting. She looooooves it when I taste. You can see the wild in her eyes. Then she always takes it to the next level, and the next, to sucking cock, how she’d like to be sucking a thick cum dripping cock with me right there up close watching, kiss me, suck more, kiss me, kiss with the cock between us, the feed me the cock. She starts talking nasty at this point and usually orgasms a few times masturbating. It goes on and on. I was hard, leaking up a storm, now I am typically not as hard, still leaking trying to go with the flow but it is not as easy as people here think.

Then she begin talking about taking cocks anally, how it feels when it cums in you, how she wants to spread me, guide it into me, and then to be side by side taking another cock along with me looking into my eyes as I receive my first. I know fully well how incredible anal orgasms are and I am all for letting her have her fantasies but making it a reality is another issue. The reality of it happening is too difficult to manage and the outcome even more so, not to mention it is “her” thing not mine.

The sex talk has been fun and still is even when she gets crazy with it but…WoW actually doing it??? Are you ladies really serious???

I vote for you bringing men home for your husband only so long as you watch him as he serves the other man. Keep your husband totally sub

Back