To all you professional sports players.

q4vSk+


tumblr_m9wofiCO961qa6g1m.gif


repeated bullshit rhetorical questions by pressed white schmucks verklempt over the disruption of their privilege stay bullshitty.

Anyone who doesn't stand up against this kind of bullshit abuse by police, anyone who makes excuses for their conduct, is complicit in their crimes.
 

I have, I can't come up with anything that's why I'm asking you to specify even though I'm pretty sure you'll keep worming away from actually pointing one out like usual. Like you're doing with this very post.

He can't.

Sent you packing more than a few times on the subject....

Maybe you should have some more humble pie???

He's sticking to a shitstain argument, and nothing will deter him from his course.

Said the other guy who can't name a single solitary privilege that is white.

Enjoy that pie ;)
 
Last edited:
Crime statistics are affected by where police are designated to patrol. I could walk across campus with a pound of weed in my backpack and never be stopped or questioned. If I was black and walking down the street in the hood with a blunt in my pocket, there is a very high probability that I will get busted. Once busted it becomes legal to discriminate against me or for me to find employment. That is how the cycle of crime and incarceration starts.

But that is what conservatives want so that the criminal injustice system can provide employment for unskilled corrections officers, private prisons and private treatment facilities.

That's right moron, they're sent to where the crime is the highest. Fucking idiot.

Ishmael
 
I have, I can't come up with anything that's why I'm asking you to specify even though I'm pretty sure you'll keep worming away from actually pointing one out like usual. Like you're doing with this very post.

At least you agree these injustices are murders. Thassa good start.

But for concrete answers to the burning questions you seek in your quest, think harder.

Cuz this'll happen

tenor.gif


;)
 
q4vSk+


tumblr_m9wofiCO961qa6g1m.gif


repeated bullshit rhetorical questions by pressed white schmucks verklempt over the disruption of their privilege stay bullshitty.

I would be very interested in why the grand jury elected not to indict and would be extremely reluctant to base my opinion on this case solely on the facts contained in an internet meme.

I'm surprised you aren't.
 
I would be very interested in why the grand jury elected not to indict and would be extremely reluctant to base my opinion on this case solely on the facts contained in an internet meme.

I'm surprised you aren't.

uhhh...I remember when this happened, guy. This "meme" didn't pop outta nowhere. It's a summary of the way our system is fucked up. One summary out of many.

You're more than welcome to research and break it all down for yourself if it helps you to understand. John Crawford III would appreciate that, no doubt.
 
I would be very interested in why the grand jury elected not to indict and would be extremely reluctant to base my opinion on this case solely on the facts contained in an internet meme.

I'm surprised you aren't.

Wow. Could you be more insulting?
 
At least you agree these injustices are murders. Thassa good start.

Some of them clearly are, some of them clearly aren't, some of them ain't so clear.

But for concrete answers to the burning questions you seek in your quest, think harder.

Cuz this'll happen

tenor.gif


;)

I thought it through and without additional information no, it won't.

Until someone points out and actually NAMES a privilege that white people exclusively get for being white I think you like Daily and all the other social justice bigots out there just can't name a privilege that's white.

I think that is because like most other SJW's you conflate classism with racism. Then you persist in it because it allows you to engage in the intellectual laziness known as racism in a politically correct manner that your social circles approve of.

If you follow that train of thought it goes a long way towards explaining how Asian people, Jews and an ever expanding number of other POC especially Latinos, have more white privilege than white people.

The privilege is green, and the privilege is the position of power.....it's not white.

And until you or someone else can tell me exactly what privileges white people (and only white people) get for being white....instead of some meme or a picture of a racist asshat being a racist asshat. Then you're just the opposite side the same coin of the white supremacist, eating that race bait up, swallowing the divide and conquer bit hook line and sinker.

If you're not full of it though and you happen to be the ONLY person out there who can actually point out a white privilege I'll gladly stand with you against it.

But it will have to be a specifically names privilege that is actually white...as in exclusively for whites.
 
Green is definitely part of it. Green leads to education, which is another pet of it.

Adults not working - 31%
Adults with a disability - 27%
Single moms - 27%
Adults without a high school diploma - 25%
Black Americans - 22%
Hispanic Americans - 19%
Foreign born non-citizens - 20%
All children - 18%
Single dads - 13%
Seniors - 9%
Married couples - 5%
Adults with college degree or higher - 5%
Full time working adults - 2%

http://federalsafetynet.com/us-poverty-statistics.html
 
That doesn't make memes any more valid of an explanation as to what happened with the grand jury.




For not taking a meme at face value over an actual court document explaining what was actually happened?

HOW DARE HE!!!! :rolleyes:

He implied that Zumi based his opinion soley on that meme, and knows nothing more about the case and what the grand jury did.

We've all tossed up memes around here. Me, you, the Colonel.
 
I would be very interested in why the grand jury elected not to indict and would be extremely reluctant to base my opinion on this case solely on the facts contained in an internet meme.

I'm surprised you aren't.
I read a book once, called "To Kill a Mockingbird." I understand exactly why the character in that book was convicted in court. It was a clear-cut case.
 
Green is definitely part of it. Green leads to education, which is another pet of it.

Hard work and discipline also lead to education.

And that's why Asians have more white privilege than white people.

The privileges everyone claims are "white" aren't white.

If they were you'd be able to tell me EXACTLY what poor white trailer trash was getting that rich, powerful and well educated POC aren't.
 
He implied that Zumi based his opinion soley on that meme, and knows nothing more about the case and what the grand jury did.

We've all tossed up memes around here. Me, you, the Colonel.

Fair enough.

Yea but I don't toss them up as supporting evidence for my racism.

And I don't think either of you two have either.

That behavior is almost exclusively exhibited by the basic bigot class.
 
Last edited:
And that's why Asians have more white privilege than white people.

What happened to his white privilege, then?

Asian Student Holding A Pen Fatally Shot By Cops Night Before Graduation

Deputies originally said he was holding a knife or “some sort of sharp object.”

By Hilary Hanson

A student shot and killed by deputies in Washington state this month, who was originally reported to have been wielding a knife or “sharp object,” was in reality holding only a pen.

The night of June 13, Tommy Le was just hours away from his high school graduation, according to a Seattle Times report published Wednesday. The 20-year-old Vietnamese-American had been attending classes at Career Link, an alternative high school program at South Seattle College.


59567f1a2100003700fc4e07.jpeg


“I’m so angry,” his father, Sunny Le, told The Seattle Times this week. “I want to know what happened to my son.” The outlet notes that Le weighed only about 100 pounds.

Descriptions of Le as an aggressive assailant don’t match up with the person his teachers and classmates knew.

“I could tell you 100 people I would have imagined this happening to before him,” Career Link director and teacher Curt Peterson told the Times. “If we had a discipline file on Tommy it would be completely empty. He was the sweetest kid in the world. He didn’t have an aggressive bone in his body.”


https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/tommy-le-police-killing-pen-graduation_us_59567959e4b0da2c73232689

You're half Asian, he's full, so shouldn't he have had twice as much as you do? Why is he dead by the hands of the po-po for just holding a pen when most white people are apprehended for due process of law instead of being murked to tell no tales? Shades of Trayvon, man...

Well...if being Asian is supposed to gift you "more white privilege than white privilege" or whatever, then that's some kinda privilege to be born with, I tell ya. Sad! :(
 
So some people have a better start in life.

That's not a white privilege, that's called luck of being born to a family that has their shit together.

Calling that white privilege is not only wholly inaccurate but also racist.

Do you think racism against people of color exists at all in this country?

Do you believe the statistic that more people of color are born into poverty?
 
Ish still can't back up his claim that "blacks commit 54% of crime", can he?

What a limp old turd.
 
Crimes, not arrests shit for brains. There seems to be no way that you can follow a subject, is there?

Ishmael

To quote your situational Native Murican buddy,
The cow says "Mooooooove" those goalposts.

[Material prohibited per our forum guidelines.]
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Green is definitely part of it. Green leads to education, which is another pet of it.



http://federalsafetynet.com/us-poverty-statistics.html

Pell grants?

Many endowed institutions completely forgo tuition for students from impoverished families. Harvard does.


ASU is in violation of our state constitution that requires state-sponsored institutions have their tuition at the lowest feasible level. They are trying to justify the fact that there have been exorbitant tuition increases far above the rates of inflation by explaining that the "effective tuition paid" is, on average reasonable. That may be true the point of this scam is raising the tuition so they can soak the federal government for more money on Pell Grants and such. The net result though is unless you are born into an impoverished family ( a family that doesn't have it shit together) you cannot "qualify" (how I loathe the misapplication of that word) for assistance and pay the actual, unconstitutionally high rate. There is absolutely no question that being not born to an impoverished family is a disadvantage for admittance and paying for college. Pretending otherwise is ridiculous.

Students not below the poverty line ade subsidizing those that are. Because "fairness."

The idea that that is OK is starkly wrong. Qualified students whose families make too much for aid but not enough to afford tuition are common. "Privilege" is not an acceptable alternative to actual opportunity.

Here is ASU claiming tuition is affordable for all: http://www.azcentral.com/story/opinion/op-ed/2017/09/20/asu-president-crow-college-affordable-tuition-lawsuit/687309001/

...and by "all" they mean all members of the important groups.
 
Last edited:
That is a slander and not a fact.


A conservative wants the black community to be as safe as his (and conservative is not a race) and realizes that where you have crime, you have to either engage in proactive policing or simply allow black communities to be further victimized and traumatized.


If a conservative were to champion the latter course, he/she white/black would be accused of RACISM.

It's a no-win dichotomy for "conservatives"

"The Nixon campaign in 1968, and the Nixon White House after that, had two enemies: the antiwar left and black people," former Nixon domestic policy chief John Ehrlichman told Harper's writer Dan Baum for the April cover story published Tuesday.
"You understand what I'm saying? We knew we couldn't make it illegal to be either against the war or black, but by getting the public to associate the hippies with marijuana and blacks with heroin. And then criminalizing both heavily, we could disrupt those communities," Ehrlichman said. "We could arrest their leaders. raid their homes, break up their meetings, and vilify them night after night on the evening news. Did we know we were lying about the drugs? Of course we did."
 
uhhh...I remember when this happened, guy. This "meme" didn't pop outta nowhere. It's a summary of the way our system is fucked up. One summary out of many.

You're more than welcome to research and break it all down for yourself if it helps you to understand. John Crawford III would appreciate that, no doubt.

The security camera's show exactly what happened to John Crawford while shopping for a BB gun in Open Carry Ohio. Those cops acted on the report of a man with a gun threatening rather than assessing the situation to determine fact. The fact is that John Crawford wasn't threatening anyone. He was shopping! Bad police work.
 
Back
Top