Ask a cocksucker

I would be interested to know how other professional cocksuckers feel about circumcision. I will suck any cock but prefer cut.

Lit has welcomed posting of unscientific, even hallucinated nonsense attacking circumcision. If the practice harms the literal billions alive today who were circumcised why is this not better-known?

Anticircumcision propaganda is raw anti-Semitic libel that was perfected here:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Der_Stürmer

The creator of this sewage, Julius Streicher, was hanged in 1946 after his trial at Nuremberg. He died cursing the Jews and praising Hitler.

Is this something with which the brave, articulate, and responsible sex rebel Litsters want to be associated?

I hate censorship and would never call for this garbage to be barred from anywhere. I only ask readers to ponder this material very carefully.

We are informed pompously that European doctors (how many?) recommend against circumcision.

Similarly Germany, with its problematical historic record on discrimination.

That's special. It reminds me of the fascinating fact that the ramshackle government of Belgium, with the capital of the European Union, has banned kosher butchering, and that Sweden, France, Norway, Iceland, Slovenia, Belgium, Denmark, The Netherlands, and Switzerland have prohibited Islamic halal butchering, which barely differs from kosher. They are joined by none other than Germany, with, as noted its spotless history in these matters.

These countries are havens for domestic sex rebels but reject immigrants and now vote for fascist parties.

Muslims also circumcise and a ban on their use of the practice is increasing popular for unarguably bigotic, Islamophobic reasons.

Anticircumcision disinformation is a slippery slope. Just saying. I don't want governments anywhere taking my favorite meat out of my mouth or too much money out of my pocket.

Your view on these controversies, cocksuckers?

( . )🌹 💋 🌹( . )

All I can say is that my wife has made it clear that her first real boyfriend had a big cock and was not circumcised. The could not keep her hands off his cock. She LOVED his foreskin. She loved playing with it. She loved the way it looked. She loved sucking him off and she loved how it felt inside of her. She was born in Europe, and I'm operating under the assumption that her father was not circumcised, either. I am unclear if she had other un-cut men, but she CLEARLY loved her first boyfriend's dick.

How many cocks have you sucked so far in your lifetime?
About 50 I recall in detail. I work in a sex club and with up to 10 guys a night it's hard to remember. The rest... let me see how high I can count. Wish you were here. I consider myself The Blowjob Queen With a Pussy That Should Feature Swarovski!

When guys are nice I remember. The rest end up with quick service.

( . )( . )

What is it like to swallow a man's cum? Did it upset your stomach at all?
Everyone has a different opinion on this, in my view.

I have heard complaints of such. It is neither a vanilla milkshake nor a cup of liquid soap, but somewhere in between, for me.

I tell trans hos who complain about stomach issues to employ an old gambit: drink a demitasse of salad or cooking oil before a date. This is the practice of professional ganblers and other people who have to maintain a clear head when forced to consume alcohol. The oil coats the stomach and the alcohol passes through without effect. Similarly with cum.

I can't separate the act of cumming from the overall operation. When I suck cock, I am indifferent to the load.

I focus on the arrival of the sublime turning point when the short countdown to orgasm has begun. Every man in the world being sucked or fucking faces that moment with total vulnerability. They are alone a universe away, for a moment.

A subtle message arrives in my mouth, a shiver in the base of the trick's cock. The trick's eyes glaze over. Then the eruption. The scent of ammonia. The pulsation continues. When I "was a man" that convulsion was always mysterious. Now it is habitual as a glass of wine. And simply accepted.

I need that vulnerability. I need that a man allows me access to it. I need that a man trusts me enough to deposit his cum in my mouth. I need that a man finds me so desirable that he overcomes the ridiculous puritan prejudice against anal sex prevalent in America. Honey, if it was good enough for the classical Greeks it's good enough for us.

I live for cock, i.e. for a man. I no longer possess a cock. Instead I own a boyclit. I suck cocks and open my anus, which is my pussy, to them.

My pleasure, aside from that afforded by my boobies, and its sharper, wilder counterpart in my booty, resides in a trick's satisfaction. Nothing else matters.

( . )( . )

I would be interested to know how other professional cocksuckers feel about circumcision. I will suck any cock but prefer cut.

Lit has welcomed posting of unscientific, even hallucinated nonsense attacking circumcision. If the practice harms the literal billions alive today who were circumcised why is this not better-known?

Anticircumcision propaganda is raw anti-Semitic libel that was perfected here:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Der_Stürmer

The creator of this sewage, Julius Streicher, was hanged in 1946 after his trial at Nuremberg. He died cursing the Jews and praising Hitler.

Is this something with which the brave, articulate, and responsible sex rebel Litsters want to be associated?

I hate censorship and would never call for this garbage to be barred from anywhere. I only ask readers to ponder this material very carefully.

We are informed pompously that European doctors (how many?) recommend against circumcision.

Similarly Germany, with its problematical historic record on discrimination.

That's special. It reminds me of the fascinating fact that the ramshackle government of Belgium, with the capital of the European Union, has banned kosher butchering, and that Sweden, France, Norway, Iceland, Slovenia, Belgium, Denmark, The Netherlands, and Switzerland have prohibited Islamic halal butchering, which barely differs from kosher. They are joined by none other than Germany, with, as noted its spotless history in these matters.

These countries are havens for domestic sex rebels but reject immigrants and now vote for fascist parties.

Muslims also circumcise and a ban on their use of the practice is increasing popular for unarguably bigotic, Islamophobic reasons.

Anticircumcision disinformation is a slippery slope. Just saying. I don't want governments anywhere taking my favorite meat out of my mouth or too much money out of my pocket.

Your view on these controversies, cocksuckers?

( . )🌹 💋 🌹( . )
What goes around comes around

I haven't sucked many uncircumcised cocks, but I do prefer circumcised. I like the sensation of swirling my tongue around the head in my mouth. The floppy skin feels weird.

Ive sucked A LOT of cocks. Never considered myself as a “ professional cocksucker”. But i suppose i am. Personally, I like the looks of a circumcised or cut cock. However, I have had a limited number of uncut Cocks and liked them. Did I suck those with the same vigor and sensuality and attention to detail as I did the other cocks? Of course I did and enjoyed every second!! A cock in the mouth (cut or uncut) is better than no cock at all. Just because I like drinking chocolate milk versus regular milk doesn’t mean I’m prejudiced against regular milk. I can guarantee this: if a man whips out a big uncut cock, he can pretty much bet I’m gonna get on my knees and suck it like the cock sucking professional that I am!!😂

Everyone has a different opinion on this, in my view.

I have heard complaints of such. It is neither a vanilla milkshake nor a cup of liquid soap, but somewhere in between, for me.

I tell trans hos who complain about stomach issues to employ an old gambit: drink a demitasse of salad or cooking oil before a date. This is the practice of professional ganblers and other people who have to maintain a clear head when forced to consume alcohol. The oil coats the stomach and the alcohol passes through without effect. Similarly with cum.

I can't separate the act of cumming from the overall operation. When I suck cock, I am indifferent to the load.

I focus on the arrival of the sublime turning point when the short countdown to orgasm has begun. Every man in the world being sucked or fucking faces that moment with total vulnerability. They are alone a universe away, for a moment.

A subtle message arrives in my mouth, a shiver in the base of the trick's cock. The trick's eyes glaze over. Then the eruption. The scent of ammonia. The pulsation continues. When I "was a man" that convulsion was always mysterious. Now it is habitual as a glass of wine. And simply accepted.

I need that vulnerability. I need that a man allows me access to it. I need that a man trusts me enough to deposit his cum in my mouth. I need that a man finds me so desirable that he overcomes the ridiculous puritan prejudice against anal sex prevalent in America. Honey, if it was good enough for the classical Greeks it's good enough for us.

I live for cock, i.e. for a man. I no longer possess a cock. Instead I own a boyclit. I suck cocks and open my anus, which is my pussy, to them.

My pleasure, aside from that afforded by my boobies, and its sharper, wilder counterpart in my booty, resides in a trick's satisfaction. Nothing else matters.

( . )( . )
I would like to know where I can find such a sex club with TS girls.

I haven't sucked many uncircumcised cocks, but I do prefer circumcised. I like the sensation of swirling my tongue around the head in my mouth. The floppy skin feels weird.
You know when an uncircumcised cock gets hard the fore skin pulls back

then pull the skin back. He'll thank you for it.

As for comparing being against circumcision to being anti-semitic? FFS grow up.

Like it or not circumcision is a form of genital mutilation that serves no purpose in this day and age but has become a convention in some places. I don't hear anyone advocating female circumcision.

Ive sucked A LOT of cocks. Never considered myself as a “ professional cocksucker”. But i suppose i am. Personally, I like the looks of a circumcised or cut cock. However, I have had a limited number of uncut Cocks and liked them. Did I suck those with the same vigor and sensuality and attention to detail as I did the other cocks? Of course I did and enjoyed every second!! A cock in the mouth (cut or uncut) is better than no cock at all. Just because I like drinking chocolate milk versus regular milk doesn’t mean I’m prejudiced against regular milk. I can guarantee this: if a man whips out a big uncut cock, he can pretty much bet I’m gonna get on my knees and suck it like the cock sucking professional that I am!!😂
Why have a TV and only watch one channel?
That would be so stupid.
Sample all that is there to be sampled...

The anti-circumcision movement is anti-Semitic and Islamophobic.

I am known as a leading fighter against FGM. We cleared Iraqi Kurdistan of FGM.

Male circumcision is no more comparable to FGM than a haircut is to a beheading.

My Big Domme is anti-circ. I don't discuss it with her.

I am a cocksucker. Cock is cock. An uncut cock is no more problematical for me than steak tartare.

People who want to agitate against Jewish and Islamic male circumcision are adjacent to Nazis. I'm also irritable about bans on kosher and halal butchering in Scandinavia. Talked to a nice Swedish lady about that yesterday.

I come from a Sephardic Jewish background and accepted Islam. I'm defending two communities here.

Arrogant comments about this are characteristic of loose-mouthed Americans who make claims about things of which they know nothing.

Sell your snake oil wherever, but I ain't buying. On this one I have both Israel and Hamas on my side.

And since I am accused of making things up about myself on Lit, I'll be back in a bit with some materials on FGM. And how WE got rid of it.

When I came out as trans the leading Iraqi daily, which I helped set up and supported financially, was so shocked they said it was "fake news."

So. Wanna play?

( . )( . )

I am trying my best to be a nice tranny on this site, where I have been grossly defamed. I promise to do my best to be nice about this issue.

( . )( . )

then pull the skin back. He'll thank you for it.

As for comparing being against circumcision to being anti-semitic? FFS grow up.

Like it or not circumcision is a form of genital mutilation that serves no purpose in this day and age but has become a convention in some places. I don't hear anyone advocating female circumcision.
You canpull mine back anytime

Uncircumcised here. I guess it's still pretty rare here where I live because women have always gotten really excited when they find that out.

Back