What are you doing?

Chilling, supposedly working but that's just not holding my attention so it's here I end up :)
 
Waiting on the coffee to finish before I have to leave. The youngest is turning into brace-face today.
 
Let's see. Just finished my 1st cup of coffee. Robe open, ring on, 10 +/- mg Viagra kicking in, oozing precum, surfing lit, slow edge strokes. No hurry.
 
Lounging on the bed in an open robe whilst attempting to pick an outfit, respond to email, check out Lit and convince myself I need to get dressed in order to get a cup from the pot of coffee I made after showering.
 
Sitting in the lobby of the piercing shop. Teenager's gettin' her nose done. Then we're off to the mall.
 
Playing online slots, words with friends, enjoying the feel of loveseat fabric on my bare bottom, watching the office windows go dark with the coming rain...
 
Sitting in the house where there’s AC !!! Way to hot and humid to be outside working.
 
Sitting in my robe surfing here and thinking about having a woman who likes to spend the day with me giving her oral pleasure. My hand slowly working to ease the need.
 
Outside listening to the kids down the road talk shit to each other while playing basketball in the road.
 
writing back to people on Lit and listening to creepy stories :)
 
Back
Top