My First Thread...

you and wet are a wonderful combination

It usually is! Oops.. you were talking about the water weren't you?:cool:

I have said this before but I have to say it again. There's just something about a beautiful lady in the shower as the water glistens off her succulent body. Running down the delicious perfect swells and curves of her magnificent body. Dripping from her beautiful breasts and swells of her gorgeous ass.

How I would love to lick up every single drop off your sweet delicious body! :p
Ohh sorry,, my mind was distracted by your imagery... thank you darlin.

I see great minds think alike. :D I have pics scattered throughout some threads. :devil:

Scrumptious? I think that's a new one and I don't mind being called that at all. Now...if only I could get into that shower with you.

it is a very small space, we have to press close... ;)
 
Mmmm I'm glad you got all wet...

I'm getting something here too ;)

Bring me a towel.. you have to rub all over to help me dry off. Sounds fun?

all clean ready to get dirty again!

Again? When did I ever stop??????

I think your oops is in the wrong place. :D

Oops I did it again!
Ok, ok. ok.. I know that was cheesy but it made ya smile didn't it?

I do hope so. I don't mind my hard cock pressing against your stomach and your breasts pressing against my chest. ;)
Yes but we weren't in the shower when you started that!!!!
 
Such an arousing sight..love the big aerolas and nipples..how about someone rubbing your back and using his hands to support the hand bra..
 
Last edited:
More pics!

Prior Pics:
on Page 1, Post #1
on Page 3, Post #66

It seems that I got all wet.......

Wet and soapy!!!! Damn!!!! I love it when women get all nice and wet. The water glistens on their skin. Then wet in a white T-shirt or tanktop is just over the top hotness. Thanks Lovely. You are aptly named, I must say.:heart::heart::kiss::kiss: I now have impure thougts running around in my head about you and your killer mature body.
 
Such an arousing sight..love the big aerolas and nipples..how about someone rubbing your back and using his hands to support the hand bra..
You have a plan and I like it!

a little cheese goes a long way. :) and yes a smile to go along with all the other reactions to your pictures and posts.

Cheese Wiz???
Again that was cheesy too. Still smiling? ha ha ha...


Hmmm I can't seem to find one, but I'd love to rub all over your loveliness..
;)

Towel optional! You are not! You I need!
 
Always looking to help...;)

Thank you darlin....

To say where my mind was! :eek::devil:

GRRRRRRRRRRR

Wet and soapy!!!! Damn!!!! I love it when women get all nice and wet. The water glistens on their skin. Then wet in a white T-shirt or tanktop is just over the top hotness. Thanks Lovely. You are aptly named, I must say.:heart::heart::kiss::kiss: I now have impure thougts running around in my head about you and your killer mature body.
Oh you are very sweet.. thank you
 
Oh you are very sweet.. thank you

You're welcome. But you are very hot!!!! Sexy, curvy, mature women with killer bodies like yours really turn me on. I am going to be thinking of you as I go to sleep tonight:devil:
 
I maybe a few thousand miles away in London but I can feel the heat from those photos here
 
Back
Top