men in pantyhose

phordphreak

Virgin
Joined
Jan 19, 2007
Posts
6
i wanted to know what everyone thought about men wearing pantyhose. i wear them as often as i can and really like them. my girlfriend gets excited when i'm wearing them as well. the last guy i was with also thought it was sexy.:)
 
i agree. i love wearing pantyhose as it feels so right to me and make it my way to wear it everyday.
 
I do like wearing stockings and tights when the mood takes me; sometimes I'll actually go to work wearing either but hidden under my trousers; such a turn on too
 
Yes and no

I like wearing them and find it very sexy, but don't find it so hot when I see other guys wearing them, though I do like rubbing legs in nylons. But nothing's hotter than if I and her are wearing some nice black thigh highs.
 
I agree, There is nothing like the feeling of two people both wearing nylon and rubbing their legs against each other. :devil:

What a turn on:D
 
I started wearing pantyhose about 25 years ago, my wife talked me into it. She got very turned on when I would wear them to work. I still put on a pair at home.
 
Seeing guys in pantyhose does absolutely nothing for me. That being said, I do remember from a long time ago that there were at least a couple of guys that were into that big time.

1) There was a guy who would cruise the restrooms and you could always tell when it was him because he wore a certain kind of penny loafers and long pants. His thing was to take his shoes off in the bathroom and expose his covered feet. He was into guys j/o'ing onto his pantyhose covered feet and toes. He would want to brush your cock & balls with his feet, but of course a foot cannot wrap around a cock like a hand or hole can. So no one got off that way Nevertheless, he didn't hurt anybody, and so I was fine accomodating him.

2) There was another guy who would cruise the restrooms who had pantyhose on. He wasn't into the foot fettish. Rather, he would like to rub himself throught the pantyhose. If he wanted you he would squat down and let you feel his crotch through the pantyhose. If he REALLY liked you, he would turn around and let you finger his hole through a rip that he had made in the appropriate location. I was even luckly enought to fuck him a few times. He never got hard, but said he enjoyed having his ass worked over. While his fettish was no turn on for me, he was a very well built guy. Not a handsome face, but muscular ass and legs and some body hair. It was enjoyable to fuck him. I did talk to him a few times. It seams that he grew up in a family with just older sisters. They used to want to treat him like a doll and dress him up in their clothing. He didn't get into anything other than pantyhose as an adult, but that is how the whole thing start for him. I didn't keep in touch with him as he did seem to have some emotional issues. Nevertheless, whenever we did to it, I have no regrets.

I would say that I don't know how many guys actually enjoy other guys in pantyhose. If your interest is wearing this and you cannot readily find a guy interested in you with your fettish, then consider younger guys. If I were single and looking, I might not go with a guy with such a fettish unless he was really hot outside the pantyhose. As you get older a cock doesn't just rise because someone needs you to use it on them. Rather, you need to be turned on period. However, younger guys are more likely to be able to get it up by "request" -- meaning they don't really enjoy your scene, but can get it up and functioning regardless.
 
Last edited:
I like to wear pantyhose/tights. On the other hand my wife hates the idea. So I can only wear them when shes not home. I'll watch her leave the driveway and i'm running up stairs and go to my stash, pull out some tights and put them on. I like the way thay feel on. I would like to wear them openly around the wife but she won't let me.
 
I am a chick and I love to see a man in pantyhose and stockings and leotards and whatever makes him feel good. I especially like the feeling of fishnet under my fingers.
Men who are comfortable enough to wear womens clothing are just about the sexiest men going I think.
 
love pantyhose too

I think they feel great
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0034 (Medium).jpg
    IMG_0034 (Medium).jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 129

Attachments

  • IMG_0033 (Medium).jpg
    IMG_0033 (Medium).jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 107
  • IMG_0036 (Medium).jpg
    IMG_0036 (Medium).jpg
    66 KB · Views: 76
  • IMG_0038 (Medium).jpg
    IMG_0038 (Medium).jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 98
I love wearing pantyhose. I wear them as much as possible. They feel so silky smooth on my legs and hard cock
 
There are so many pleasures to enjoy with pantyhose (& stockings or thigh highs). The tactile enjoyment is so stimulating. Especially over smooth legs. But over the ass & cock as well. Then, the feel of running your hands over your legs, ass, & cock with the nylon on top. Then feeling someone else's hands on your nylon covered body. Then running your hands over another nylon covered body (male or female). Finally the ultimate, rubbing nylon covered feet & legs against another person's nylon covered body. Wooooohoooo!
 
There are so many pleasures to enjoy with pantyhose (& stockings or thigh highs). The tactile enjoyment is so stimulating. Especially over smooth legs. But over the ass & cock as well. Then, the feel of running your hands over your legs, ass, & cock with the nylon on top. Then feeling someone else's hands on your nylon covered body. Then running your hands over another nylon covered body (male or female). Finally the ultimate, rubbing nylon covered feet & legs against another person's nylon covered body. Wooooohoooo!

Jenna, so right its all about the sensations, though I have never really got into tights (UK) or pantyhose (US), always feel a little too covered . The seams in normal tights take away a little, but I have found seamless tights which I have to say do feel very interesting, and look good I think too!

http://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=2013618&d=1498827434
 
Back
Top