risk of pregnancy/bareback fetish

Never did like rubbers always felt they were having all the fun I want to feel a woman's wetness. After all I made her that way.:heart:

I believe that deep down, we want our man to cum deep inside of us.
I totally agree. Rationally, I know I don't want to be pregnant again. But there's always this deep down urge to go without protection.

Some of the hottest sex my husband and I had was when we were trying to get pregnant. We both knew I was fertile and the likely consequences if he came inside me. It brought out the primal animal side in both of us. Feeling his bare cock slide into me, knowing that he was already leaking sperm -- god it was such a huge rush. And then when he actually came -- feeling him pumping inside me, knowing that he was filling me up with his seed -- it was so raw and sensual. I wish I could fuck like that all the time.

Thought the followers of this thread would like to know...

Lately I've been a pretty good girl, but last night I was so horny I thought I would treat myself, so I called an old friend that I've been booty calling for 5 or 6 years now and asked if he was interested in meeting up. He recently started seeing a girl but quickly agreed to come over.

We've always went bareback as we're pretty open and honest with each other, so last night was no different. After a good hour and a half of great sex and me soaking the bed we were both ready exhausted, I believe his exact words were, "my balls feel like their gonna explode, I need to cum!", lol.

So as I lay there on my back, legs up, ankles pushed to my ears while he slowly but rhythmically continues to fuck me, wincing in pain and pleasure every time his swollen balks slap against my ass, he asks, "where should I cum?".

Now I knew damn well he was waiting for me to say wherever, to which he was gonna promptly reply in my mouth, because earlier he was complaining that this new girl of his is great except she won't allow cum anywhere near her mouth or face. I had already made up my mind where I wanted him to cum, even half way through sex this thread popped into my head, and reading all these posts has gotten me more and more find of the idea.

"Cum in my pussy", I said, he almost stopped with a puzzled look, "are you sure.....you're not trying to get pregnant are you?", I laughed and said,"no, just wanna feel you cum inside me". He began to pick up the pace of fucking and started a little dirty talking to help him over the edge, "you want you pussy full of cum!", so naturally I also started to help him out, " I want that hot, sticky load in my pussy!".

Soon I could hear his breathing pick up, and his stroking slow down and become erratic as he let out a little moan, I couldn't really feel him cumming but I could tell he was. Finally he slammed it on balls deep one last time before slumping his sweaty body over onto mine, that's when I could feel cum squishing out around his cock and running down my ass.

So now here I am at work and can feel how wet my pussy is, and it makes me horny every time I notice it....so hot :)

Lately I've been a pretty good girl, but last night I was so horny I thought I would treat myself, so I called an old friend that I've been booty calling for 5 or 6 years now and asked if he was interested in meeting up. He recently started seeing a girl but quickly agreed to come over.

We've always went bareback as we're pretty open and honest with each other, so last night was no different. After a good hour and a half of great sex and me soaking the bed we were both ready exhausted, I believe his exact words were, "my balls feel like their gonna explode, I need to cum!", lol.

So as I lay there on my back, legs up, ankles pushed to my ears while he slowly but rhythmically continues to fuck me, wincing in pain and pleasure every time his swollen balks slap against my ass, he asks, "where should I cum?".

Now I knew damn well he was waiting for me to say wherever, to which he was gonna promptly reply in my mouth, because earlier he was complaining that this new girl of his is great except she won't allow cum anywhere near her mouth or face. I had already made up my mind where I wanted him to cum, even half way through sex this thread popped into my head, and reading all these posts has gotten me more and more find of the idea.

"Cum in my pussy", I said, he almost stopped with a puzzled look, "are you sure.....you're not trying to get pregnant are you?", I laughed and said,"no, just wanna feel you cum inside me". He began to pick up the pace of fucking and started a little dirty talking to help him over the edge, "you want you pussy full of cum!", so naturally I also started to help him out, " I want that hot, sticky load in my pussy!".

Soon I could hear his breathing pick up, and his stroking slow down and become erratic as he let out a little moan, I couldn't really feel him cumming but I could tell he was. Finally he slammed it on balls deep one last time before slumping his sweaty body over onto mine, that's when I could feel cum squishing out around his cock and running down my ass.

So now here I am at work and can feel how wet my pussy is, and it makes me horny every time I notice it....so hot :)

Now that sounds like you had a wonderful evening last night...you and that lucky guy!!!!!!!!!!!! Very hot indeed. And thinking of you at work now nice and wet and horny...well, that's hot too!!!!! Here is hoping that you can make it through the day. ;)

I can relate to Funnbrandy's adventure. Hot story and I can almost feel her need.

For me it's very exciting, the mental stimulation alone from letting a guy enter me without protection gets me all hot. As does knowing how good it feels for him, the anticipation that I will shortly receive his cum load inside me because he probably couldn't bring himself to pull out even if he wanted to. The feeling of getting filled with warm cum and having it drip out of me afterwards is out of this world, too. I've never insisted on condoms, and been happy to go without if that's what the guy wanted. A few times when I was younger, I had unprotected sex when I shouldn't have, and eventually got in trouble for it too. Going on the pill was the best thing I ever did..

I'm. 40, married 20 years to a decent man. I have sons turning 19/17 and a 16 year old daughter. I a someone who goes through times of extreme arousal outside the bounds of most mortal humans (male or female). I can get stuck in a chat mode and stay up all night multiple nights. In the last year, I've had sexual frustrations on a variety of fronts at home. My son leaves for college Thursday. It has bed coming for some time. It's made me want a baby. There are a million ways I could achieve this. I have chosen the worst way. The way with insane risk and extreme stupidity. Simply, I am one of the lone women that go to one of the adult video stalls where mostly guys meet for sex and I have sex with strangers. I have a few rules of course. I cannot let a black, Hispanic, or Asian man inside me raw. I have had several near encounters where the guy had me in the booth and thought he'd try to just ram it in raw. The Hispanics, I notice, seem to be the worst offenders of that. I have taken 13 loads in the last year. All white style decent looking. Why? Why am I risking disease? Or worse? What is that fundamental flaw in me that makes me powerless to stopping myself from going back? To explain that risk- that rush when he presses me against the stall and pumps into me until however he cums he let's go- it's powerful. It's palpable. It's almost spiritual. So far, bad timing I guess because I am still not pregnant. So I go back again hoping he won't have some disease and that that precious load he purges from his balls will travel to my most sacred place inside me. I want another baby.

Hottest post ever!

I'm. 40, married 20 years to a decent man. I have sons turning 19/17 and a 16 year old daughter. I a someone who goes through times of extreme arousal outside the bounds of most mortal humans (male or female). I can get stuck in a chat mode and stay up all night multiple nights. In the last year, I've had sexual frustrations on a variety of fronts at home. My son leaves for college Thursday. It has bed coming for some time. It's made me want a baby. There are a million ways I could achieve this. I have chosen the worst way. The way with insane risk and extreme stupidity. Simply, I am one of the lone women that go to one of the adult video stalls where mostly guys meet for sex and I have sex with strangers. I have a few rules of course. I cannot let a black, Hispanic, or Asian man inside me raw. I have had several near encounters where the guy had me in the booth and thought he'd try to just ram it in raw. The Hispanics, I notice, seem to be the worst offenders of that. I have taken 13 loads in the last year. All white style decent looking. Why? Why am I risking disease? Or worse? What is that fundamental flaw in me that makes me powerless to stopping myself from going back? To explain that risk- that rush when he presses me against the stall and pumps into me until however he cums he let's go- it's powerful. It's palpable. It's almost spiritual. So far, bad timing I guess because I am still not pregnant. So I go back again hoping he won't have some disease and that that precious load he purges from his balls will travel to my most sacred place inside me. I want another baby.

Please don't think I am judging you. But since your very first statement is that you are married 20 years to a decent man, - why are you not having him father another baby with you?

He has not worn a condom since I gave birth to our daughter who is now 16.
I think it's safe to say he's shooting blanks.

And no I don't believe you're judging. I welcome any comment.

Have you discussed your desire to be a mom again, with him? There could be a much more fulfilling and safer way to make this happen if he is involved. After all, if you were to have another baby, it would grow up in your family... Plus there is also the possibility that he is still fertile but you have developed a medical problem with conception...

cum

This is the ultimate for most men...and men who love creampies. I ask my SO ifniynwoild b ok for a man toncum n her..she says no..fear of pregnancy...but..if we have sex unprotected..shenhas not fucked another man yyet..toying withnidea..shenis ok with me.cumming in another woman..but doesn't want them.cumming n her...she.swallows and loves ass fucking..cum n her ass..yes...while she blows another..we love the fantasies..ad most do..not.sure hownshe would reactnif a man came in her...mmmm...might try it..

Last edited by a moderator:
This is the ultimate for most men...and men who love creampies. I ask my SO ifniynwoild b ok for a man toncum n her..she says no..fear of pregnancy...but..if we have sex unprotected..shenhas not fucked another man yyet..toying withnidea..shenis ok with me.cumming in another woman..but doesn't want them.cumming n her...she.swallows and loves ass fucking..cum n her ass..yes...while she blows another..we love the fantasies..ad most do..not.sure hownshe would reactnif a man came in her...mmmm...might try it..

Dude master the English language

Okay.. I'm all in. My next two stories all include pregnancy and my last rewrite includes pregnancy!

LOL

The first one.. the guy gets his sister pregnant...the second one the guy gets his maid pregnant...the next one this guy gets his young neighbor pregnant!

This is a big turn on for me . Love the idea but im on the pill . Would love to miss one now and then but in reality its a big risk but would love the thrill .

This is a big turn on for me . Love the idea but im on the pill . Would love to miss one now and then but in reality its a big risk but would love the thrill .

What about the fear that maybe you did miss one, but you're not sure? Just when you start to worry, you feel him shoot his load deep inside you.

That is one hell of a sexy fetish, and I have to admit that it has featured in more than a few of my stories. :devil::devil:

Hiyas

This is such a huge turn on...whenever the urge, it has to be bareback, the feel of a condom is a turn off for me...I love the feeling, but miss it so..been a while.

My fiancee and I are in something of an open relationship. She recently went bareback with one of her side guys for the first time. They were having sex in our living room, with a condom. After they were done, they both went into the shower to clean up. Well wouldn't you know it, they went for round two with no condom. He pulled out and came on her stomach but it was still hot as hell.

A few months ago (on Easter) I was drinking with my new neighbors. I had just moved into the neighborhood and had recently gotten to know them. After their kids went to bed we decided to get into their hot tub. I had though that the wife was flirting with me on a few occasions before but thought I was crazy. She was about 5'5", 150 pounds with the most amazing 36DD breast I've ever seen. I'm not unattractive but I'm a bigger guy, 6'1" and at the time weighed around 350. We got into the hot tub and her and I started making contact under the water, just some hand holding, teasing each other with our feet.

Her husband went inside to get some water for us and she kissed me deep and passionately, it really caught me off guard. When he came back out we continued on like nothing had happened. Eventually her top came off and I got my first good look at those amazing breasts. Such suckable big nipples and dark aureolas. A dream come true! For having 2 kids, she had an amazing body. The kind you dream about. Eventually after a series of events I still wasn't believing she straddled me and had me motor boat her (at her husbands request) this led to us making out in front of him and me sucking on those amazing nipples.

After a while he swam up behind her and started kissing her neck and he moved my hand to her tighter than I've ever had pussy. I started fingering her and sucking on her breasts and kissing her and then began giving him a hand job. I'm not hung like a horse, I'm a little over average in length and girth, he was a little better off; but not much, just less weight if you know what I mean. After a while of this he swam away and I went down on her. I'll never forget the taste. My favorite thing to do is eat pussy. The taste, the smell, the way she wriggles and squeezes your head when you know you're doing something right. For the rest of my life I'll never forget how she tasted. After she came with my mouth clamped over her pussy while she screamed as she hung onto the edge of the hot tub she pushed me back and was once again on straddling me. I still had my swim trunks on but quickly lost them. She then slipped my dick inside of her, which I was suprised by. I'd gone bareback with my ex but she was on birth control. I knew she wasn't. As she rode me she tugged on her husbands cock until he erupted and she turned all her attention to me.

It was amazing. The tightness, the taboo of her being married and the excitement of being watched. I've never felt too confident about my cock size or skill in bed but in that moment (and to this day) I felt more confident than I ever dreamed I would. After about 10 minutes and her cumming twice more as I sucked on her so sensitive nipples while she tried not to wake the neighbors I told her I was close and asked her where she wanted me to cum. She said inside her. I looked at her husband who was half passed out next to us and then back at her and asked if she was sure. God was she ever sure. She wrapped her legs around me and rode me in a way I'd never imagined before. As I came inside her, what seemed like gallons of cum filling her to bursting, I looked into her eyes and saw how much she wanted it. Then we kissed and I held her until my cock was soft again and slipped out. Then we all got out of the hot tub and went in (it was 4 in the morning) as we walked in the house my cum dripped from her pussy and onto the floor. I grabbed her (with her husband watching wide eyed with shock) and kissed her again as I slipped two fingers inside of her and finger fucked her right there in the living room. After she came, I liked the combined cum and juices off of my fingers, then went down on her and sucked as much of my cum out of her as I could then kissed her deep and long.

We ended up together after that and dated for 3 months, got engaged, and were trying to have a family. We fucked like rabbits for the next couple weeks trying to get her pregnant for a multitude of reasons. The best night after that was getting drunk and fucking her while her asshole husband was passed out in my backyard, leaving cum stained sheets for him to sleep in that night.

I never would have done it if they hadn't been about to get divorced. But I also never knew what a love like that with so much passion and such a connection could feel like. We thought it would be easier for us to explain us getting together if her husband thought I knocked her up that night in the hot tub. But for the most part we couldn't get enough of each others bodies and we both wanted (and still do) to have a family together.

Unfortunately we are no longer together and the possibility of a family with her has passed. We still talk every now and then and occasionally bring up the what if of it all. For me though I know now that I want a family and the thought of fucking someone bareback and cumming inside of them and knocking them up... theres no faster way to get me to cum. Another one of my fetishes is fucking a pregnant woman (any takers in the Salt Lake area?) and sucking her engorged breasts and drinking their milk.

Sorry if this was a little long ;)

My wife

My wife is "fixed" so pregnancy is not an issue with us. We also stopped using condoms the moment she had her operation. So I wouldn't dream of cumming anywhere other than in her pussy or ass.

Now if my wife ever chooses to drop her panties for another man again I'm going to insist he wear a condom. I'd love for him to cum in her pussy but we still have to think about STDs.

My fiancee and I are in something of an open relationship. She recently went bareback with one of her side guys for the first time. They were having sex in our living room, with a condom. After they were done, they both went into the shower to clean up. Well wouldn't you know it, they went for round two with no condom. He pulled out and came on her stomach but it was still hot as hell.

Hell, Main Guy, that is hot. You in the house? Sounds of all this sex? - I love the idea of 'side guys' ... grrr that's got me you know where ... ;)

Back