Have you ever sucked a cock and your wife doesn't know?

Yes!

Yes. I'm 99.99% sure she never knew, or I'm quite sure she would have said she wanted a divorce.
 
Yup

Ive sucked about 25 or so tranny cocks and she has no clue. Hopefully shes sucked a few i dont know about too :)
 
No, but I've very much enjoyed furtively sucking off a couple of well-hung guys, and THEIR wives knew nothing about it… that's what makes it kinda fun...
s

You are so naughty, nice but naughty. I am smirking right now and am holding in a big laugh. Nice going friend.
 
She doesn't know I have or that I crave it more (though I won't seek it out due to marriage)
 
"Have you ever sucked a cock and your wife doesn't know?"


I had sucked one or two before we were married and a few since. She does not know, at least I believe she does not know, because if she did she would probably leave me.
 
Every cock Ive ever sucked, my wife doesnt know about. I dont think her reaction would be particularly positive, but I dont think she would leave me. She's had bi experiences herself, so she couldnt really get that mad at me.

Ive dropped it to her hypothetically before, and then she said she would be okay with it, just wouldnt want to know about it. I dont know how serious she is about that, so I will keep my dalliances to myself.
 
In November, I told my wife about that I had sucked cock and been sucked off as a teenager and now I am planning for a life without her. She is filing for divorce.

How I wish I had never told her...

Not to be too blase about it, but seriously? If what you say is true, that is not the reason she is leaving you, just an excuse. People don't just leave each other because of something that happened years ago. They leave because it is happening now and isn't going to change. And if she really is that shallow, You wont try to stop her, nor should you.

Just my opinion... I hope it balances out for you either way.
 
She would:

Leave immediately. It would hurt us both, but she's not staying with a dicksucker
 
I think it would come down more to the fact that you had sex outside of marriage more than what gender the other person was, at least to some degree. Whether she's okay with you having bi-sexual needs is irrelevant if you've broken the trust of the marriage/relationship.
 
I think it would come down more to the fact that you had sex outside of marriage more than what gender the other person was, at least to some degree. Whether she's okay with you having bi-sexual needs is irrelevant if you've broken the trust of the marriage/relationship.

I wonder if it would matter to a wife if the husband had sex with a male versus a female. I believe most women would most likely feel that the husband went to a woman perhaps for a more emotional attachment (more hurtful) versus just getting his rocks off with a man (less hurtful).
 
I wonder if it would matter to a wife if the husband had sex with a male versus a female. I believe most women would most likely feel that the husband went to a woman perhaps for a more emotional attachment (more hurtful) versus just getting his rocks off with a man (less hurtful).

To answer the original question - yes I have - and a pussy too which she don't know about.
 
Yes I have, and no she doesn't know. Further, I plan to continue now that I have developed a taste for cock. I am sure that her reaction would not be very positive for me.
 
She knows about two I sucked before we met. She wasn't upset, but it didn't make her hot, either (damn!).

She doesn't know about the 10 or so I've sucked since.
 
no and if /when it happens she won't know either because she'd not react well to it.

sometimes I'm desperate to try cock... I'm pretty sure that one day I will.
 
She knows I sucked cock before we got together, but she doesn't know who or how many - it might surprise her!
 
Back
Top