Does anyone know who has the most posts all-time here at Literotica?

GimpyIntellect

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jun 13, 2012
Posts
4,325
I just saw someone with over 121,000 posts. Her name was lovemonster.

That kind of endurance must be applauded.

Can that number be topped?

I'm thinking about trying to break that record myself. I've got the afternoon free.
 
If doctors hadn't intervened in your case and closed off your massive gut, you'd be so full of shit you'd need a crane to take you to the bathroom...after it was turned into a fucking hanger fit for a blimp.

You really miss your little Boo Boo bear, don't you? Without him to do your dirty work, you have no one to make the "fatty" jokes anymore, and you're so out of practice that it's pathetic.
 
  • Andra Jenny
  • Fawkin Injun
  • Captain Amatrixca
  • Frisco Slug Esq
  • Sinthesyst
  • 4est_4est_Gump
  • ******

Byron one time put together a complete list with the total posts. AJ was the post leader by a big margin at the time.
 
I've never needed help answering you in kind.

Without your backup chorus, your sound-offs are as deafening as tumbleweeds. And Koala was your best bottom bitch for bleating background noise to your squawk, ever.

Not even BusyShit could match his instant bootlicking. It was like you guys were mentally synched or siamese twin-connected at the colon.
 
Byron one time put together a complete list with the total posts. AJ was the post leader by a big margin at the time.

  • Andra Jenny 2865
  • Fawkin Injun 10402
  • Captain Amatrixca 59697
  • Frisco Slug Esq 45634
  • Sinthesyst 11946
  • 4est_gump 48264
  • ****** 7984
  • MarkovCain 808

187600 total. Almost a million, if you use PatriotMath™.
 
Last edited:
Bullshit! Total bullshit. KB was his own man. You created this phony meme. Nobody on the right needs help taking your ass apart like a clock.:rolleyes:

Schmucky. You can lie to me all you wanna, but don't ever lie to yourself. ;)

Koala was right there at your side damn near every time you piped up. Like, 95% of the time. His main job after detaching his molars from your taint was to provide the buzzing noise cloud and post count to make sure you and your side "won" a thread argument by sheer numbers.

He would come on by himself sometimes and drop a few minute deer pellets signifying his mind, of course...but he was nowhere near as yippy or as prolific as when you were standing next to him with the leash.

This .gif succinctly illustrates the relationship between you two and it truly saddens me that I won't be able to use it in the same way, because nobody you step out with from here on until dust will ever be able to fill his shoes.

627.gif
 
This thread is going completely off course.

I'm not sure what's going on.

People are throwing haymakers left and right.

I've got vetteman winning this battle just because he has the most posts. The man deserves respect.
 
  • Andra Jenny 2865
  • Fawkin Injun 10402
  • Captain Amatrixca 532
  • Frisco Slug Esq 45634
  • Sinthesyst 11946
  • 4est_gump 48264
  • ****** 7984

127627 total. Almost a million, if you use PatriotMath™.


Cap'n Amatrixca had more posts than any of the AJs, if I'm not mistaken.

Wasn't he also "Markov Cain?"


The head dipshit also has to be over 200K between busybody, the bunny, and Turner Leaf.
 
Whatever he did, he did, but it wasn't for my benefit. He just enjoyed laughing at your fucked up mentality. The only tag teaming that goes on around here is on your side of the tracks. You losers can't do shit by yourself.

Oh, you're too modest. You loved him and his steadfast companionship like a redheaded stepbrother. Not too many men are fortunate in their lives to have such a fall-on-my-sword brotherhood like Koala had for you.

His tweety-bird tittering at me must not've been so significant since he couldn't get the last laugh in. And don't confuse our larger numbers than your team for a lack of solo strength. Whether slapping you individually or in a group, you are always outmatched and outclassed. :D
 
Back
Top