2022 Literotica Award Nominations: Most Influential Poet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Laurel

Kitty Mama
In this category, please nominate the poet who affected you the most in 2022. Whose poems did you seek out and enjoy? Who made laugh/cry/etc.? Whose body of work most had an effect on you or your writing (if you're an author) this year?

Poet must be an active Literotica member (meaning their account is still currently on Literotica – it has not been removed or cancelled) who submitted stories during the year 2022 (and those submissions must still be on the site).

One nomination per member, please. If multiple nominations are made by a member, only the first listed will count.

Please note that posts containing trolling, name-calling, and/or other forms of negativity will be removed. If you don't enjoy contests, that's fine - you are free to not participate. Please do not ruin everyone else's fun. :rose:

Thank you to all participants - readers and authors alike!

I would like to nominate BlissMara. "Absolution" is a great example of the way she uses striking, evocative imagery to blend the corporeal and spiritual.

In this category, please nominate the poet who affected you the most in 2022. Whose poems did you seek out and enjoy? Who made laugh/cry/etc.? Whose body of work most had an effect on you or your writing (if you're an author) this year?

Poet must be an active Literotica member (meaning their account is still currently on Literotica – it has not been removed or cancelled) who submitted stories during the year 2022 (and those submissions must still be on the site).

One nomination per member, please. If multiple nominations are made by a member, only the first listed will count.

Please note that posts containing trolling, name-calling, and/or other forms of negativity will be removed. If you don't enjoy contests, that's fine - you are free to not participate. Please do not ruin everyone else's fun. :rose:

Thank you to all participants - readers and authors alike!

I would like to nominate BlissMara. "Absolution" is a great example of the way she uses striking, evocative imagery to blend the corporeal and spiritual.
I would like to second that. BlissMara is an incredible poet. Her poems are just so evocative.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back