Does anyone know who has the most posts all-time here at Literotica?

No mention of Gusty? Cripes, Her post count was well over 100k before most had even 10k.. would she be about today, that count would probably be over a million now.

• Andra Jenny 2865
  • Fawkin Injun 10402
  • Captain Amatrixca 59697
  • Frisco Slug Esq 45634
  • Sinthesyst 11946
  • 4est_gump 48264
  • MarkovCain 808

187600 total. Almost a million, if you use PatriotMath™.

That's probably all of them. I thought the count was higher. It's a wonder it isn't!

Edited to add: You're almost as good at mathmatics as AJ. :)

Last edited:
No mention of Gusty? Cripes, Her post count was well over 100k before most had even 10k.. would she be about today, that count would probably be over a million now.

Gusty blew out and never recovered her blustery pace.

That's probably all of them. I thought the count was higher. It's a wonder it isn't!

Edited to add: You're almost as good at mathmatics as AJ. :)

Sure, it pays for them when they're in the emergency room. When they could've been treated for a whole lot less if they'd been seeing a doctor for preventive care. And guess who pays for that expensive care through higher premiums.

AJ, this isn't rocket science. Even you can do the math. Heh.

More stupid than stupid,
More stupid than stupid,
More stupid than stupid,
More stupid than stupid,
More stupid than stupid,

Emergency rooms still full, premiums still going up, and now you know why she stopped posting...

i have over a hundred thousand all told, but it's been a bit. shit adds up.

Gee, the last time the racist half-wit ThrobDownSouth mentioned a million, it was his rather colorful description of a drowning black man as imitating the million man march on the bottom of a swimming pool, which he found absolutely hilarious.

You two make a great couple.

There's also algore and Satan, but Byron gets credit for some of those posts, as well as some from Markov and Fawkin..

AJ now:
Gee, the last time the racist half-wit ThrobDownSouth mentioned a million, it was his rather colorful description of a drowning black man as imitating the million man march on the bottom of a swimming pool, which he found absolutely hilarious.

You two make a great couple.

AJ then:
I call him a nigger all the time. It's funny to watch him turn purple and start spitting...

"Do as I say, not as I say" - A_J the Dishonest

This thread is going completely off course.

I'm not sure what's going on.

People are throwing haymakers left and right.

I've got vetteman winning this battle just because he has the most posts. The man deserves respect.

planning on living up to your username?

Last edited:
There is an inverse relationship between number of posts and quality of posts.

This is not always obvious, because some of the most boring posters have several accounts. As soon as most people put them on ignore, they create another profile.

This is not always true, however. miles has little to say. Fortunately he rarely posts.

Talk about putting the final nail into the coffin for this thread.

Great work, Queersetti. I had no idea a page like that existed.

It would appear that Mark is a God amongst posters. A true legend in every sense of the word. What a stud.

You can find the member list in the FAQ. It can be ordered by name, join date or number of posts.

A lot of Literotican legendary posters in this thread.

I'm quite honored.

If Mark ever made an appearance, I would probably drop to his feet and start kissing each toe individually. The man deserves our humbleness in his presence.

Back