Does anyone know who has the most posts all-time here at Literotica?

For a time there she was religiously tracking the top ten............until she fell off the list.

Ishmael

:shrug:

;)

I notice that a lot of people popped in to get vested in the Hall of Fame and then disappeared as soon as there was no more voting or glory to be had.

;)

I notice that a lot of people popped in to get vested in the Hall of Fame and then disappeared as soon as there was no more voting or glory to be had.

Popped in or just 'remembered' their old Pwd? ;)

Ishmael

At least one person let it slip that a lot of them still stay in contact via other Social Media.

;)

Lit's not worth hanging around anymore, but getting into that hall of fame sure was.

Really cements to me what I've always thought about that original group of "cool kids" and the acolytes that they developed during the hate Bush years...

;)

I pointed that out at the time.

My favorite part of the spectacle was the lonely guy traipsing through the thread repeatedly practically begging for some recognition and getting none.

At least one person let it slip that a lot of them still stay in contact via other Social Media.

;)

Lit's not worth hanging around anymore, but getting into that hall of fame sure was.

Really cements to me what I've always thought about that original group of "cool kids" and the acolytes that they developed during the hate Bush years...

Resume' material? :D

Ishmael

More stupid than stupid,
More stupid than stupid,
More stupid than stupid,
More stupid than stupid,
More stupid than stupid,

Emergency rooms still full, premiums still going up, and now you know why she stopped posting...

And what I posted is exactly correct. You're the one that went stoopid after that trying to put words in my mouth. But then you can't even keep up with what you've said from one post to the next. Why should anyone expect you to do it with anyone else's posts? That's why I stopped even trying to carry on a conversation with you long ago.

Here is Byron's list of AJ 's past nicks:

Andra_Jenny (hence, AJ), J_CARVILLE, Markov Cain, Algore, A_Jacks, Jean Val Jean, SINthysist, ]ooooo(chained), Fawkin'Injun, SIN'til8?, Cap’n AMatrixca, Frisco_Slug_Esq, 4est_4est_Gump

http://forum.literotica.com/showpost.php?p=39350253&postcount=464

That looks complete......so far.

It should be noted that all of those alts were serial, not consecutive, and he's never made an effort to disguise.

Ishmael

That looks complete......so far.

It should be noted that all of those alts were serial, not consecutive, and he's never made an effort to disguise.

Ishmael

You are correct, which is why I didn't refer to them as alts. :)

If only there were a list somewhere on the site where this information could be found...

In defense of the original questioner, I don't think that Members button is visible in all board styles.

BTW, that av is miraculous.

Here is Byron's list of AJ 's past nicks:

Andra_Jenny (hence, AJ), J_CARVILLE, Markov Cain, Algore, A_Jacks, Jean Val Jean, SINthysist, ]ooooo(chained), Fawkin'Injun, SIN'til8?, Cap’n AMatrixca, Frisco_Slug_Esq, 4est_4est_Gump

http://forum.literotica.com/showpost.php?p=39350253&postcount=464

He missed satan.

He had all the names because of a thread I started offering them to anyone interested and he was.

He was a real collector of oddball stuff.

He gave several of the AVs.

He missed satan.

He had all the names because of a thread I started offering them to anyone interested and he was.

He was a real collector of oddball stuff.

He gave several of the AVs.

I don’t remember you using that one, you devil you.

Back