2022 Literotica Award Nominations: Most Literary--Genre Transcending

Status
Not open for further replies.

Laurel

Kitty Mama
In this category, please nominate the story that you feel was the most literary - the one that is so well-written that it would stand alone as a literary work in any context. Story must be currently on Literotica, and must have been submitted during the year 2022.

One nomination per person, please. If multiple nominations are made by a member, only the first listed will count.

Please note that posts containing trolling, name-calling, and/or other forms of negativity will be removed. If you don't enjoy contests, that's fine - you are free to not participate. Please do not ruin everyone else's fun. :rose:

Thank you to all participants - readers and authors alike!

I would like to nominate Discord Pt. 03 the final of the miniseries by @Lydra

It spans a pretty large arch over several genres from Romance, Lesbian to BDSM while also investing in character development, drama, and a kind of coming-out story (finding about your innermost, and telling the world) - and, well, it's one hell of a sexy written piece.

I nominate Sidechain, by AwkwardMD. In bringing her trilogy to a close, she provided the perfect capstone to Attack Sustain Decay Release and The Beast in Me, and her beautiful, sad, tragic and triumphant story about Vivian and Lucia.

Sidechain - By AwkwardMD

Last edited:
I highly recommend Fate of the fishbowl by silkstockingslover.

It is easily her best work in my opinion. Although it is in the lesbian category it should have been in romance as it transcended gender.

She takes a basic nerd and cheerleader story and turns it into a lengthy coming of age story. I pray she turns this into a novel.

Even if you don't like some of her work, i dislike some of her stories as too superficial this is the one that shows what she can really do.

A must read. I should have put Bailey and Beth up for best female but didn't think of it until i already nominated another character.

In this category, please nominate the story that you feel was the most literary - the one that is so well-written that it would stand alone as a literary work in any context. Story must be currently on Literotica, and must have been submitted during the year 2022.

One nomination per person, please. If multiple nominations are made by a member, only the first listed will count.

Please note that posts containing trolling, name-calling, and/or other forms of negativity will be removed. If you don't enjoy contests, that's fine - you are free to not participate. Please do not ruin everyone else's fun. :rose:

I would like to nominate Discord Pt. 03 the final of the miniseries by @Lydra

I would like to nominate Fate of the Fishbowl by silkstokinglover. Awesome.

Been a long time reader of silkstocking lover, but fate in a fishbowl took it a whole new level both in storytelling and eroticism

I seem to be joining a crowd: And I too really liked Fate of the Fishbowl by Silkstockingslover.

Although the two schoolgirls - the cheerleader and the nerd - did finally get around to having sex, this is more of a compelling love story than anything else. In my opinion, this is the second best story Jasmine has ever written (the very best one being the almost novel-length Deconstructing the Professor, which she wrote a number of years ago).

I have to nominate: February Sucks. by GeorgeAnderson.
https://www.literotica.com/s/february-sucks

If only because it pissed off and/or inspired enough other authors to post MANY, MANY variations on the story, largely involving the same (named) characters and main circumstances.

In that respect alone, it is truly a memorable and transcendent story. George twigged on to something that so many readers, commentators, and other authors simply felt they HAD to respond to and/or "explain" in their own ways. Well done, George, you hit the proverbial thumb with the hammer that time, truly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back