bbws or skinny?

sexymanlick69

Literotica Guru
Joined
May 4, 2016
Posts
565
I love bbws big breast big ass mmmm love it and skinny but skinny chicks some I feel if I fuck them to hard theyll break lol
 
Glad that most of you guys prefer the BBWs, because it leaves more of the skinny [or slim/athletic] ones for me. Love small pitite tits and a couple of ribs showing is my flavor.
 
I love the skinny big tits look. Hard to find when searching porn site.
 
Seriously, though....my tastes range pretty wide.....there was my ex-boss, Ninve, who is a bit plump in a very sexy way and has great tits.....and then there is my colleague, Tala, who is slender, olive-skinned, and also quite sexy in her tomboyish way.
 
I am not generally attracted to skinny women and have always preferred someone closer to the BBW size... I'd say I'm into curvy plus... and not full BBW... unless of course the second B is very well represented.
 
What's the line between curvy and bbw. I've been described as both but when I look at the bbw thread I don't look like that.
 
Everything in moderation

My preference is anything that isn't on the extremes.

I love a skinny girl, but don't want her to look sickly. However, there is nothing like a woman who has her body in great shape. It shows that she cares about her appearance which is a major turn on.

I also love a curvy woman, but I don't like when someone is obese. Having some meat on the bones that gives her some nice sized ass and boobs is so sexy. Even having a bit of a tummy isn't bad. Just as long as she hasn't let her body go.

Beauty and sexiness are not confined to one particular body type or look. I've seen girls of all hair colors, body types, skin colors, etc. look sexy! Love seeing women own there looks and show off what they have.
 
I enjoy all shapes, but if you held a gun to my head and made my pick, I'd probably lean toward skinny and small. It's not so much the body preference type as it is the idea that petite women are easier to dominate. There's something about her being so greatly outmatched by you, knowing that she is at your mercy and could not stop you even if she wanted to. Of course I would never do anything the other person didn't consent to, but it's more just the idea that there's such a huge physical power differential between me and a very petite woman. I know I can have my way with her, and when that's what she wants too, all bets are off!
 
What's the line between curvy and bbw. I've been described as both but when I look at the bbw thread I don't look like that.

There isn't really a defining line, because they tend to describe in two separate ways. BBW is just that..any woman that is bigger than the social norm who is beautiful. Curvy is more of a description of anyone that has curves in their figure.

Technically, you could have someone who is thin, but also curvy (although it is not normally used in that context). BBW seems to generally be more reserved for beautiful women who are heavier.

Really it doesn't matter as long as you rock what you have. Titles like curvy or BBW don't mean much because they are just labels people give out.
 
I enjoy all shapes, but if you held a gun to my head and made my pick, I'd probably lean toward skinny and small. It's not so much the body preference type as it is the idea that petite women are easier to dominate. There's something about her being so greatly outmatched by you, knowing that she is at your mercy and could not stop you even if she wanted to. Of course I would never do anything the other person didn't consent to, but it's more just the idea that there's such a huge physical power differential between me and a very petite woman. I know I can have my way with her, and when that's what she wants too, all bets are off!

I think that you are right about being physically dominant. I think that men are hard wired to want to fit into the gender role of being the dominant male, which tends to be why society tends to glorify the sexiness of smaller women.
 
I prefer in the middle. I don't like too skinny and i don't like too fat. I like THICK!

For instance Ariel Winter would be a prime example. I prefer older but I wouldn't kick her out of bed, and people she is 18 so it's legal.

ariel-winter-600x800.jpg


081415-ap-ariel-winter-03.jpg


However...if Ariana Grande allowed me, she could sit on my face.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I've always been attracted to curvy full figured women...as a matter of fact I married one..
beautiful voluptous wife and amazing mother
 
Back
Top