Women who smell and taste completely natural.

I don't care for it to stink. There is a point where it is not a turn on for me. I have also noticed if they haven't been fucking for a while, I cum in it a few times cleans it up. Not sure if it is my cooking as I believe red or white wine and garlic do improve things. Or maybe it is my cum? Sweet and white not watered down looking. Or maybe after getting loaded up a few times they wash a little better? hahaha
Wish I could sample another Muslim or Jew. Actually Indian too. Good to see someone else noticing certain traits between cultures.
Sounds interesting šŸ˜Š

I spent a week camping with a guy last summer. We hit parts of the Pacific Crest Trail, which was so amazing I wrote it into my Summer Lovin' 2023 story. I took pains to pack everything I needed as this was a wilderness hike/camping trek, so we had to pack it in if it was needed. I was excited not to bring any makeup as a week without these products would be great for my skin. The problem is, my deodorant and soap were in my makeup kit, so when I left it behind, so too were my cleaning products.

I realized my error when we found a stream, and I wanted to do a sponge bath. I washed, but after that point, I had no deodorant to wear. My guy, who is more experienced in the woods, doesn't pack deodorant but uses baking soda and essential oils. I tried that and liked it. It allowed me to smell like me and not packaged chemicals.

Initially, I had that dry feeling under my arms that reminded me when I forget to put on deodorant. That passed as I decided to go natural and did not shave my armpits or legs either (I mean, why bother?)

At night, when we made love under the stars, my guy commented on my natural body smell. He called it intoxicating and had never noticed it over my Secret deodorant. More than once, his face drifted to my armpits to inhale this new "natural" scent that seemed to work magic on his libido. He also commented on how fresh I tasted everywhere.

When we returned to civilization, I changed from commercial deodorant to a Himalayan salt deodorant stone that works wonders and allows my natural essence to complement my body. It was also on that trip I stopped shaving away all my pubic hair. Now, I keep a low bush, enhancing my natural smell.

I like to wear essential oils as perfume for their healing qualities, and find they perfectly complement the natural oils my body creates. I've never smelled and felt so natural.

I do quiz my female friends to smell me and confirm that my natural smell is appealing. I would hate to be walking around reeking of body odor and thinking I was the belle of the ball. As I mentioned, I used the location of this specific wilderness trail for my Summer Lovin' story, but the best part of that story is the two women who meet each other by chance are all natural with unshaven bodies that have been devoid of deodorant and make up for a month. The reaction they get from each other is as real as my experience last summer.
I for sure will read your story. Love what you have written here.

I am well into my 70s and have a continual desire for visiting prostitutes. Age isn't too important and neither are looks, as long as they aren't skinny. Of course I like all women the simple reason that all intimate parts are erotic.
However, and probably because my age and body is unlikely to attract those females who already have more men available than they need, I really want a woman who may normally be ashamed of her body. By that, I mean age, fat or grossly fat, however ugly, stretch marks, bruised fat thighs with so much shagging. Especially I like them unwashed pussies,perhaps several days even with having sex umpteen times without washing, so still containing semen. Also love very hairy vaginas as they can reek of stale piss,especially when they don't use toilet tissue but merely pull up their knickers after having a piss and relying on their mass pubes to soak up the wetness

The only important thing is that they have filthy dirty minds,and enjoy it.
Are there any other men who also have my desires. Also where is the best place to find them. There must be scores of ugly fat females who love sex but are too ashamed to show their 'ugly' bodies. How can nature be ugly?
I like you guy, your feelings about the fat, or ugly women is an ultimate humanity, which there are not so many people to feel like you. I am one hundred percent agree with you, that many ladyies who are not pretty to communicate to have sex , so you guys are a wonderful guy to help them. I think many women are living in nursery house who like to communicate for having sex, may be some nursery's managers even look for somebody like you to help them.

Back