bbws or skinny?

Just looking at that made me feel dirty. Where is our mod when we need her?

Fit

I think the most important things are a smile and a good attitude. However, in terms of what catches my eye in a crowd, I like fit women above all. But for regular (not particularly into fitness) women I would definitely prefer thin/skinny with small breasts so long as she isn't bony.

I go for the skinnier side of the spectrum, frankly. Just the way I'm wired, I guess.

I have for as long as I can remember, even going back to first grade, been attracted to "fat" or BBW's.
I can not explain it. I find that type of woman sexy. I admit it wasn't until my late teens until I really realized my obsession, realizing the girls I had liked in school and the few on tv, many because of society and peer pressure. But after I deceided I didn't care what other people (including friends) thought I fully embraced and pursued by obsession and am happy married to a BBW.

If this is BBW, I love BBW:

marilyn-monroe-bikini.jpg

I prefer thinner women. Curves are OK, but I am not into fat thighs and floppy butts.

They are beautiful, but not my favorite.

I had a man that worked for us that was about 130-140 lbs and he loved his women 350 and above. no competition

Back