Jase And Vera's Sexy Vacation! (closed)

silvertongue217

Literotica Guru
Joined
May 21, 2014
Posts
6,390
"So you remember a mention of a vacation?" He asked winking at her "how's a mini one sound"

ONE DAY LATER

The ship slid into the space dock the tethers and docking clamps automatically clamping down and sealing with a faint hiss. The space port was bustling with men shouting and loading the ship. However most of the traffis was for families and couples all fighting to check in and then be ferried to the planet down below.

The planet of corleanera was well known as the perfect vacation spot. Families and couples flocked to it year round all to relax and kick back on the picture perfect beaches.

"You sure you dont want to come down?" Jase asked grabbing his duffel bag and looking over at Samantha with a raised eyebrow.

"No all that said and water yuck" Samantha said shaking her head standing by the door way "you go enjoy I will keep watch over the ship and work on getting us into the gala"

"All work and no play makes Samantha a crabby AI" Jase sing songed smirking as he threw the bag over his shoulder and walked past her.

"Im sure I can find some thing to do to entertain my self" Was her quick reply.

Jase ignored it and walked out to the loading ramp stepping out. He ignored every one muling about and turned waiting for Vera to make her appearance. Instead of his usual armor and outfit he had on a simple pair of pants and a matching button down shirt. His shorts were underneath the pants but he didnt feel comfortable being that exposed on a run down space station.

"Come on babe!" Jase hollered shaking his head. "woman" He said to a passing by alien who merely grunted in acknowledgment.
 
"I'm right behind you!" Vera said, dashing off the ship and joining Jase in the port. The last time she had been her had been a diplomatic mission, and even though the scenery was some of the best she'd ever seen, she hadn't had time to properly appreciate it.

After Vera bad agreed to this trip she had felt a sense of regret. Yes, they chose to wait until the gala to attempt getting tk the orb, but perhaps in between she could have used the time to contact Avery, let her know she was shill alive. Or to investigate Magarothm. But they were here now, so Vera was determined to make the best of it.

"Where too from here?" She asked, feeling exposed in her simple pants and tshirt. She looked around at the amount of beings inhabiting the station and hoed she amd Jase were unremarkable enough to escape notice
 
"check in time" Jase said nodding at the receptionist over in the middle. He grabbed her bag and put it over his other shoulder beginning to walk with her and ignoring the creatures miling about.

"From what I know we take the ferry down after this" He said "theres like a million different hotels and beaches I was able to get us one of the ones situated on an island that means we can be relatively private"

He walked over to the receptionist and flashed both of their passes. They were shuffled quickly into one of the waiting ferries and shoved together with a large group of people.

"Great start to our vacation" Jase said rolling his eyes and grabbing her. He slid her onto his lap and smirked as some one the more family friendly people glared at him in response.
 
Vera scowled at Jase when he gave the others in the area a dashing smirk. She slid off his chest and rolled her eye, smiling while she did so that he knew she wasn't annoyed.

"We need to avoid drawing attention to ourselves," she reminded him, "We'll be on our own island soon enough and you can put me on your lap again. Naked." Vera winked.

When the boat arrived Ver and Jase shuffled in board. It was such a novelty for Vera, normally she had her own ships, or if she was taking public vessels she had a dozen bodyguards ensuring she had personal space. Feeling a bit closed in, she took his hand and les him out to the decl of the ferry. They stood there as the boat pushed off from the deck, as the coreleanan ovcean expanded before them.

"Have you been here before?" Vera asked, snuggling against Jase's side.
 
"actually I have not" Jase said stroking her back gently and looking out hte view ports. The ride was designed to be as gentle as possible so instead of rocketing into the planets orbit they gently pushed through. Jase noted the water beginning to appear and leaned back stretching out and wrapping one arm around her.

"I have heard nothing but good things plus the entire planet is considered neutral" Jase said smirking softly "so no imperials or rebels to bother us or any of the thugs" He remarked happily. The boat broke through the orbit and sank down begging to travel to the main port of call.

"what about you?" He asked raising an eyebrow "you ever been here?" He asked nodding his head outside as they passed rows of majestic beaches.
 
Vera nodded.

"Yeah, twice. For work though, so I've never had time to enjoy it." Vera sighed. "Actually, I've not had a vacation in a long, long time. This is the longest I've had off... although I have never been AWOL before." She laughed. "It is nice... living by our own schedule, no one else to dictate what we have to do."
 
"Life of a free man baby!" Jase said laughing as the ship finally touched down on a landing platform over looking the water. Jase got up grabbing both of their bags and swinging them over his shoulders as they were ushered off the ship.

"Damn that's some good air" jase said breathing it in before helping her off "were in room 217 over looking the ocean" he said pointing down the path.
 
And overlook the ocean they did. Their room was nothing short of divine. The door opened up straight into the main living area. There were two overstuffed, comfortable lounges near the door, and to the left there was a small kitchen. The dining space had prime position though, sitting before large glass doors that took up the whole wall. Outside was nothing but blue. The ocean sparkled beyond, the smell of the salt and the sound of the waves crashing drifting up from below them. The door on the far right of the room led to the bedroom. Another wall of glass that led on to a balcony made Vera wonder if this was the bedroom that had the best view in the known universe. The bed itself was incredible, four posted with a plush mattress that looked softer than a cloud. The bathroom had doors that opened into the main living area as well as the bedroom. It had a large spa, a double-headed shower, and a vanity and toilet. It was all expensive polished stone and gleaming metal finished. Being who she was, Vera was used to opulence, but it had been two weeks since she had been aboard a PEACe mothership, and even longer since she had been in her own quarters. This was differnet though, being here with Jase made her appreciate the beauty of the room and outlook even more.

"This is incredible!" Vera said, heading back to the bedroom and flopping down onto the bed. "So comfortable!" She squirmed around so that she was laying on her stomach, looking out the window that led to the ocean. "Do you think you could get ever get used to a view like that?" She smiled up at Jase.
 
"Isn't the point not to" he said ignoring the room (for now) and the sexy girl in the bed (for a nano second) as he took in the view.

It was nothing short of incredible

"I've never been some where so fancy" he said smiling softly "the view though the views worth every bit of it" he said turning and racking his eyes up and down her body.

"Oh and the view outside is nice to" he said pulling his pants off and revealing his shorts underneath.
 
Vera's cheeks flushed with pleasure at his comment. She watched as he took his pants off.

"Ready for bed already?" She teased, eyeing his overly clothed body with clear appreciation. She looked around "So many wonderful places in this room to soil... Where to start?"
 
Jase raised an eyebrow "mmmm patience my Darling I didn't have Samantha stop at the space mall so I could oggle your pants and tank top I know for a fact she helped you pick out a bikini!"

He smirked and tossed his shirt at her winking before going out onto the deck to wait for him to join her. The deck had a walk way to their section of the beach one that wrapped around the cliff face. He breathed in the air as he waited not able to get enough of if.
 
"We picked out two!" Vera called out after him, getting rolling off the bed with a sigh and making her way to where he had dropped the suitcases. Since they would be going to their private beach she decided for the more risque one. It was very sexy, black and strappy, with a nice high cut yet still respectable line on the backside that she thought Jase would like. He had said that Samantha had helped her to pick, but it had taken a fair bit of convincing the AI to pick something that wasn't a full scuba suit. When she was dressed, Vera grabbed a couple of towels from the bathroom and made her way to join Jase outside.

The walk to the private beach was lovely. The weather was perfect for a swim and the sun was bright, sparkling on the inviting water. They descended down the boardwalk attached to the edge of the cliff on which their room perched, when they reached the bottom Vera realised it truly was private. Stretching far enough for them to enjoy a decent walk should they choose, it was nestled neatly into the curved face of the cliffs. The sand was warm and soft beneath her feet and Vera groaned, wiggling her toes in it and smiling up at Jase.

"You definitely picked the right place!" She said.
 
"Well it helps when your the son of royalty" jase said stepping intpo the beach with her and drinking it in "if any one calls me your highness when were here just act normal"

He walked up behind her leaning in to bite her neck as his hands traveled up and down her sides "now I know samantha was fibbing there's no way she would have picked out this outfit for you!" He teased nibling on her neck. He stopped simply holding her as the waves lapped at the beach.
 
"Royalty?" Vera asked, turning around to look at him. When he came forward and his hands ran up and down her body she almost forgot what he had said. She let out an amused laugh.

"No, she would have had me covered head to toe. She did manage to help pick out another set of swimwear just in case we go to a shared area. Couldn't risk getting you too worked up, your highness."
 
"do you think they give out private beaches to smugglers?" Jase said laughing and shaking his head "even if the smuggler has the cash to pay for it?"

"Just odnt be surprised if people bow at me" He said teasingly before shaking his head. He brought her hand up spinning her as if they were doing an old fashion dance as he admired her.

"Well I am glad you didnt take her advice to heart" Jase said purring softly as he bit his lip and moaned out loud "man you look good almost to good" He said pulling her back and kissing her deeply.

"so what shall we do?" Jase said pulling back and smirking "I have never been on vacation or on one planet for more than a week so your going to have to help me figure out how to do this whole mellow thing I have heard so much about" he quipped.
 
"Well you're asking the wrong person!" Vera laughed, reaching up to kiss Jase again. "Vacations are not normally something that my job permits."

Vera was still intrigued by the royalty comment but she let it slide, nothing about it had come up in her research, so she would just have to wait until he is ready.

"But... This beach is private, yes?"

Vera pressed their bodies together for a racy kiss, their skin sizzling where it touches. Then she pulled back and was off, racing for the pristine waters, making sure to splash about as much as she could.
 
He laughed watched her racing off into the water and admiring her for a few seconds. He ran after her moving across the pristine white beach before barging into the water and sending it flying every where. He followed after her reaching her a few seconds after she got into the water and picking her up. He turned her to face him and leaned in giving her a deep searing kiss as his hand went down and grabbed her ass.

"Time to fly" He said grinning at her spinning before throwing her. She sailed into the water and splashed down sending droplets flying as he laughed and smirked at her.
 
The cold water shocked Vera as she was thrown unceremoniously into it. She rose, the water streaming off her, hair plastered to her face.

"You are going to be so sorry for that!" She said, launching herself at him and tackling him, pushing them both under the softly lapping waves.
 
Jase laughed having a feeling her tackle was coming but doing nothing to get out of the way. Instead he let her submerge him under the water grabbing her and smiling at her as they floated under the cool waves. He winked at her before rising this time holding her securely as the popped out of the water. It streamed off of them dripping as he spun her but this time made no move to throw her. He leaned in kissing her his tongue moving into her mouth as he sighed in pleasure.
 
They emerged, water cascading off them as Jase claimed her lips. Vera moaned, wrapping her legs around his hips and deepening their kisses. She wanted him ao badly, she wondered at the effect he had on her.
 
"mmmm I cant get enough of you" Jase whispered against her lips pressing his bulge again the bottom of her swim suit. His hands held their bodies close, rubbing and messaging her ass as he deepened their kiss.

"Come on" he said moaning in pleasure pushes her bikini bottoms to the side as one hand fished his cock out.

"lets see how private this beach is"

And with that he sunk into her moaning and driving his hips forward. His lips found her neck once more and he claimed the skin nibbling and biting in pleasure as he thrusted forward. His cock filled her thrusting deep inside of her and swelling as he moaned in pure pleasure.
 
"If it's not someone will get a great show."
Vera moaned as Jase pushed her swimwear aside and thrust into her. Her fingers scraped at his back for purchase island she put her head down, nipping his neck and pushing their bodies together in the warm water. The ocean lapped around them, rocking them, the sounds of the waves rhythmic and calming despite Vera's racing heart.

"Weren't you the one who told.md to be patient?" Vera laughed, though it was cut short with another full thrust. She arched ger hips, pressing her mound against him and angling herself so that he banged up against her clit with each thrust.
 
"mmmm fuck being patient" Jase said moaning in pleasure rocking against her as he felt her fingers find purchase in his back. The pain only served to turn him on more as did the nips on his neck. His cock swelled and twitched inside of her and he drove his hips against her roughly. He felt her arch her hips and moved to accommodate her moaning as his mound rubbed roughly against her clit. His hands clawed down her back and then dug into her ass spanking it as he increased his pace.

"Oh god oh fuck baby" He moaned bringing her lips up to his and kissing her roughly "mmmm you feel so fucking good!"
 
Jase's moan sent shivers trembling through Vera as Jase fucked her. She moaned as their hips rocked together, his hand slapping her arse. Her pleasure rose quickly, Jase's vigorous thrusts driving it forth.

"Oh please," she moaned as her orgasm crested, sending tidal waves of pleasure through her body, "Fuck me Jase, hard!" Then she cried out, voice clashing with the sounds of the ocean lapping. She buried her head in his chest to muffle jer cries as her own hips bucked and gyrates against his. Her orgasm was done but she was still filled with need, a primal drive to feel his cocl burst within her as he thrust sith all of his might.

"Oh fuck," Vera cried, ignoring how oversensitive she was now her orgasm was done, "Please cum! I want it in ne, I want it all!"
 
"Oh fuck oh fuck" Jase moaned thrusting in and out harder and faster her orgasm having done nothing but drove him closer to his own release. Her cries for him to cum sent him over the edge causing his cock to swell and his balls to twitch as he went over the edge.

"Oh fuck oh fuck" He said thrusting in and out harder and faster as the waves crashed against his body. He thrust in deep his cock twitching and then exploding as his cum blasted inside of her. His thick cum filled her seeding inside of her as he rode out his orgasm by pounding away at her pussy.

"oh shit" He said pulling out dropping into the water and sand "Oh man Im fucking addicted to you"
 
Back
Top