All Work and no Play (closed for bustymaturelady)

Rose does as she is told and moves her hips enthusiastically. The smile on her face has long disappeared. It looks like she is in distress but she is not. She’s got one coming and it is near. She doesn’t stop it, she doesn’t want to even try, she wants to encourage it. As good as gold Rob does the trick. He does know his women. He slides his finger up. Not timidly but with authority, he enters her anus. She grasps it with her muscles and then cries out into the car.

“Yes, Yes, Yes” she pants as her large round bum grinds down on him and her pussy is deluged with thick white cum. This is like a match to her fiery furnace and her body buckles and writhes. She’s needed this so bad, her cunt now a mass of slime as the two mature bodies slow, trying to regain composure.

A smile returns to Rose’s lips as she gets her breath back.

“That was really, really hot and kinky. Just as I like it” says Rose.

She’s not going to tell him “you were absolutely marvellous”. Not yet, that would not be her way.

Rose looks around, outside the car and just hopes that nobody spotted them, nobody got them on camera. She didn’t care before but now, back in the world of reality she is feeling a little different.

She’s tactile towards Rob, enjoying his company, feeling that they have breached a barrier

“come on. I’ll buy the brunch, it’s my treat” she tells him. She knows Rob is a man that she would like to get to know better. Today though there is work to do and they need to get back to it, after brunch. The management responsibility in her begins to poke back through. Rob has not removed that from her.

His brain swimming his dick limp as a very wet noodle thanks to Rose. He’d never experienced a woman like Rose the only three things he knows for is he wants to get to know her better she is differently a keeper, there is a huge puddle on his car seat and he’s ravenously hungry..

“Rose its my treat you have done enough”, trying to get breath back as Rose rolls her large sexy ass off him. Then lifting his ass up trying his best to slip his jeans back on hoping his still leaking cock doesn’t make it look like he pissed himself..

Whatever he did he has that I’m just been toughly fucked look.. As he finally runs his fingers through his hair trying to untangle the mop atop his head as Rose did her best to put everything back in place and put herself to rights.. He hoped when they entered the dinner no one could realize the mischief they have been up to..

He scoots back over to the driver’s side and gets out of the car walks around and opens the door for Rose.. Casting his eyes over her he soaks up the she had done a great job of puts herself right but looks a bit disheveled.. as he offers his hand to up her up.. Marveling how her personality changes from sex crazed nymphomaniac to a no non-sense business woman.. What has he gotten himself into creeps into his head as sex induced endorphins begin to settle down as his stomach growls.

"Thanks, yes I think we've earned our brunch this morning" says Rose as she looks over the man who so recently was thrusting his cock into her deepest recesses.

"Well you've found out all about me now, I just hope that it was so fucking pleasurable for you as it was for me!" says Rose as she smiles and looks at him to the side of her.

Rose gathers herself and is stretching her limbs rather as she walks towards the café alongside Rob.

"I really fancy some eggs and bacon now or maybe even a burger" says Rose and then she asks "and what do you fancy Rob?"

She just smiles. "I understand that they have some nice looking waitresses here for you. That is, if you've go any energy left" her voice quiet and reducing to a whisper.

Rose is teasing him and looking to have banter. She is back to her usual self but manages to get in the comment

"I could do with a few more morning workouts like that...... With you of course!" Such comments which give her cause to move her body towards his and hold his hand. She had tried so hard but the desire had been so overwhelming. She smiles his way, feeling now rather affectionate towards her brunch date. The reality of what happened inside the car has got to her

"It was really special for me, I want to tell you that Rob, it really was" says Rose, as yet totally unaware of the interest that their activities have encouraged.

I guess you could say, I now know you inside and out bosslady”, Rob replies in a wise ass tone ending a snicker.. “I don’t have an ounce of energy left you drained everything out of me and I mean everything..”, opening the door for Rose his hand in the small of her back.. Glad to get out of the wind. Quickly setting themselves at the counter.

“It was special for me too, you are the best”, trying to keep things vague and their private business from the ears of customers and staff. “Too bad we have to go pack the work after breakfast and won’t have time for seconds.”, reaching down to give Rose’s hand a bit of a squeeze.

“Eggs and bacon sounds great”, waving his hand to get the waitress’s attention.. The young redhead approaching with s swing of her hip made Rob wonder how she didn’t throw her back out. She wrinkles her noise as she stands close order pad at the ready..

“What will it be?”, she asks.

“The lady will have bacon and eggs and maybe a burger”, looking too Rose for confirmation on the burger. “I’ll have the same sans the burger”, placing the menus back in their holder.

“Coming right up, just by the looks of you two, I can tell you all have worked up and appetite.”, she says with a wink.. As she turns on her heel and quickly gives the order to the cook while nodding at the co-worker and discreetly points back toward toward Rob and Rose..

"I think they know something" says Rose to Rob. "It can be good to have an audience but I guess there is a time and place for everything. We needed that though I think, will help us work better together"

Rose thought for a few seconds and then went back to what Rob had said earlier. She couldn't stop giving him banter.

"So are you really that much out of practice that the little session out there in the car has drained you so much. I can hardly believe it to be honest" she told him with a twinkle in her eye. "You obviously need more practice" she smirked.

"Say when the waitress comes back with our order, why don't you chat her up a bit and find out what they do know about us. You might even get yourself a date on the strength of your performance out there. At least the girl would have something of idea of what they might be letting themselves in for"

In a way Rose would be a little jealous of Rob eyeing up another woman but she was realistic. Right now they were not dating and only had one fantastic no strings car fuck. She didn't want Rob to feel constrained by her attentions. She was married to a guy who she slept with and if there was going to be a sexual relationship between them, she wanted it to be fun and sustainable.

Rob almost fell off his stool laughing, as Rose ribbed him on needing more practice. He was seeing a whole new side of her, he had only known the no nonsense strictly business Rose. This side of her as witty, charming, sexy as fuck, delightful, yet a bit scary.. After all she was he boss and married..

In the back of his head he wondered if he was playing with fire, but one look at her and he dismisses his worries.

“Chat her up, you fishing for a three way?”, Rob grinned at Rose’s banter and the thought of both women licking his cock like it was the best ice cream cone they ever had..

His mind was confuckulated.. Rose obviously had an insatiable sexual appetite and an awesome fuck. But was she testing him, they won’t even dating, so everything was on the table, and she didn’t take her marriage vows seriously, but she was his boss and one wrong move and he loses his brand new fuck toy and his job.. After all every rose has its thorn. He’d just play along carefully.

The waitress places their order on the table.. With a smile and a, “Here you go you two must have an appetite.”

“We do.. Thank you, what were you and your friend chatting about a moment ago.. Sure seemed interesting whatever it was.”, Rob responded to the waitress hoping she didn’t he was upset with her quite the contrary, “Oh don’t think I’m upset, you just looked like you and your friend were having such a lively little chat just wondering what put that twinkle in your eye.. That’s all.”

Turning to Rose, “This looks fabulous eat up you’ll need your energy for later..”, has his fork clicks against the plate.. Smiling at Rose..

“Might be” said Rose in response to Rob’s comment about a three way. “As long as I get a say on that third person, be it a girl or a man” she said mischievously.

It was Rob of course who made all the difference, she felt he was somebody who she could trust to ensure such a grouping would run smoothly.

“I’ll leave it in your hands to provide me with an opportunity, or shall we say temptation that I would be unable to turn down”

Yes Rose liked to delegate and would feel much more at home if Rob did the groundwork for such a venture. She added

“I would make sure that there is a nice bonus in it for you”.

She doubted if he would do it, well not just yet. But it was a nice thing to chat and fantasise about. It kept their healthy sex interest going and could contribute to some foreplay later. She knew her stuff!!!

Rose did eat up and enjoyed every mouthful. She knew it wasn’t great for her figure but she was past caring too much about that. Besides many guys seemed to appreciate flesh on their lady by the looks she received. She didn’t hurry but did sense there was some chemistry between Rob and the waitress so thought it might be best if she took her leave for a few minutes.

“I’m off to the loo Rob. The waitress seems to have her eye on you, so if there’s a chance find out what you can about what they saw and whether we are in the clear. You never know, you might have to give in to blackmail. Wouldn’t that be a win win for you” she said with a laugh.

With those comments Rose was off, leaving Rob alone at the table.

Even through his comment to Rose about a three way was made in jest he was surprised she was at least entertaining the idea her reply left him a trifle bewildered

“ ...shall we say temptation that I would be unable to turn down”, Even through his comment to Rose about a three way was made in jest he was surprised she was at least entertaining the idea her reply left him a trifle bewildered. As a man he deals in simple yes’s and no’s nothing more complex..

Before Rose disappeared to take care of business Rob opens his mouth, “So I have to make you an offer you can’t refuse”, he’s left wondering if she has ever seen ‘The Godfather’.

Before Rose disappeared to take care of business Rob opens his mouth, “That’s what I like about you Rose no pressure.”, he said between mouthfuls.. He certainly worked up an appetite thank too Rose.

“An eye on me sure, she’s just watching to make sure I don’t skip out without paying the bill.”, truth be told he did fancy the waitress but weighing his options he had more than a handful with Rose.. Maybe he could get her number for the future..

“Miss that was just what the doctor ordered could I have the bill. Came for the food and stayed for the view”, not letting a single inch of the busty redhead escape his once over.

"I like the view too and I have to thank you for earlier, brightening up our mundane day in here", responded Lisa, the waitress as she blushed in the face. "I watched a bit, as you were having such fun, I thought I might as well as it was quiet in here, probably quieter than where you were!" joked Lisa as she gained a bit of confidence pushing forward her bosom a little towards Rob.

Lisa was a little wary of her behaviour given that she had seen the guy coupled with a woman only minutes a go. She explained though

"It's a few weeks since I broke up with my boyfriend and what I saw reminded me of what I have been missing. I guess I will have to try harder around here to get a date. We get plenty of guys in but they seem to be more interested in their stomachs than me. Perhaps I should go shopping and get something sexier to wear. What do you think?"

Lisa had seen Rob looking her over and wondered how much his interest really was. She looked back to the loos and saw that Rose wasn't yet on the return.

She touched Rob's hand as she moved closer to him at the table and said quietly "I can get very friendly with the right guy" as she encouraged him towards a positive response.

Lisa’s touch is electric, “I don’t know the circumstance but your ex is a fool to break up with someone as charming as you Lisa”, mouthed Rob reading her name tag wondering if he should pinch himself, not believing his luck. First Rose now this sweet young thing..

“So you liked what you seen.”, his tongue wetting his lips, “I certainly like what I see.”, his taking in every inch of the slim redhead and longing to see more. “You’re fibbing, men uninterested in you, trust me I’m interested in you every bit you..”, quickly glancing back at the loos..

“Could I have your number and I’ll call you after your shift we can get to know each other a bit better. You down for that?”

Rob shakes his head, still not believing how any man with a pulse wouldn’t be all over her, “I’d love to be your fashion consultant, of course we have to test your choices in the bedroom a matter of practicality of course.”, carefully considering what Rose may think of Lisa.. Just then the front door open and Lisa looks up and rolls her eyes.. Hurrying away to greet the customer that just walked.

“Lisa how’s my best girl?”, the voice bellowing.

Rob immediately recognized the voice, it was Charlie from shipping. Charlie didn’t have an indoor voice and probably never. Coming from a family of eleven he needed a bullhorn of a voice just to get an extra slice of bread at the dinner table.

Rob tried in vain to hide behind a menu but it was too late he was spotted. “Rob how are you doing mate?”, Charlie howls..

“I’m good Charlie but are you trying to wake the dead?”, Rob says.. As the door to the loo opens..

Last edited:
This guy doesn’t waste time thought Lisa and he makes a change from the usual customer that comes through the doors of the café. He was certainly smoother and more confident. She listens to what he had to say. She tries not to let her face betray her thoughts. “Well the guy is certainly not offering a long drawn out romance is he? That was easy to establish. A first date in the bedroom really tells Lisa all she wants to know. There might be a few more dates after that or perhaps none. She had a feeling though that it would be fun and a change from her monotonous routine. A treat for her pussy which would welcome more than the usual rub and visit from her rampant rabbit!

Lisa feels a little embarrassed, after all she is virtually giving her number for a date of sex, there’s no disguising that. She thinks back to what she has seen and looks towards the man now in front of her and smirks. Yes, she does wish that it had been her in that car and why shouldn’t she have some fun in her life? She rather speaks to herself, murmuring some comments but writes her number very clearly and follows it with ‘xxxx’. That should tell the guy all he needs to know.

When she hears that voice. “Oh it’s him” she thinks. Lisa turns round to face Charles and flashes him one of her big ‘customer smiles’. If only they could see the thoughts in her head behind that smile! She knows that she has to move away from Rob and attend to her incoming and regular customer Charlie. His arrival though just proves a point and convinces her that it is a right move for her with Rob.

In the loo Rose heard Charlie and had a few seconds to compose herself and plan an approach.

“Hi Charlie, so this is where you hang out” she says as she goes up to him

“Chatting up the waitresses hey?” she says with a twinkle in his eye. “I’m just off, Rob and I popped in for a bit of brunch” Rose adds trying to be casual about things. “Chatting about work and making plans outside the hubbub and chaos at the workplace. Best done in a bit of peace and quiet hey Charlie?”

“Maybe we could have a coffee together sometime?” Rose says jovially and in a way that suggests that she would look forward to it.

Charlie is certainly not her type but Rose is trying to take the positive approach and give Charlie something to think about. He now has the chance of his own meeting with the lady, which he must surely realise is only there if he keeps his mouth shut about seeing the two of them out together. It would only be gossip but she wants to try and stop that if she possibly can. Particularly though she hopes that Lisa and her colleagues will keep quiet about what they saw and enjoyed.

Charlie orders his usual setting down next the stool he is sure is Rose’s given the lipstick on the teacup, “Rose fancy meeting you and Rob here, Lisa and I are old pals, Rose you of all people should know I can’t resist a pretty woman”

Rose's quicking dealing with Charles was so clever Rob can’t get over Rose’s ability to sum up a situation and steer it in a direction advantageous to herself.. She certainly in command of her feminine wiles he muses. Watching her play Charlie like a fiddle, Rob begins to wonder if she were playing him as well. He hopes Rose’s ruse works everyone at the job knows there are three ways to spread the news, telephone, telegraph and tell Charlie.

With a wink Charlie starts his spiel, “So you and Rob are on talkin’ business are ya, well when we have coffee Rose our conversation will be a lot more interesting I’ll tell ya that..”

Rob interrupts, “I took care of the bill Rose, it's the least I can do. Let me go wash my hands and then I guess we have to get back to the grind. You two ladies try to keeps Charlie under control.”

Rob gets up smiles at Lisa and Rose and is off to the loo. As soon as the loo door closes he takes the note from Lisa out of his pocket and types her number into his mobile. Washing his hands he wonders if the chemist has plenty of those little blue pills on hand..

Turning toward Rose, Charles stubs his fork into a slice of fried ham, before grabbing a scone, “Rose its a shame you and Rob have to be off, do you two come here often?”

Before Rose can mouth a word he’s waving his cup at Lisa signaling his need for a refill. Rose eyes the door of the loo hoping Rob hurries so she can make an escape..

Last edited:
Rose let Charlie fill his mouth with food before she spoke again. At least eating had the benefit of slowing down his incessant chatter.

"It's the first time Charlie" She blushes as once the words are spoken she thinks of the sex. That is not what she intended and she sought to clarify. "No, we've not been out her for brunch before. We had things to discuss and the way that Rob handled the forklifts this morning made me thing that this little treat was deserved. I do believe in rewarding good performance Charlie!"

"Coffee, yes Charlie, let's have a chat, a very interesting chat but one where no gossip gets back to the office. Let secrets remain secrets, that is what I say, don't you agree Charlie? Spreading gossip around the place will have no place for us, will it Charlie? I mean we wouldn't want the gang coming up to this little hideaway and spoiling things for you, would we?!"

The way Charlie was with Lisa suggested that, at least in the past, something had been there or maybe even he saw her as a future conquest. He was acting rather as he owned the place and a few words from the guys could quickly reduce his standing and the way staff looked on him. She knew that he wouldn't want that. Whilst she felt she could bat away any gossip that Charlie did create back at work it would get others thinking and would make things more difficult in the future. If she had to give Charlie a little of her, for the greater good, so be it.

Rose's body language towards Charlie is positive and encouraging. Lisa doesn't seem to mind for it took the attention away from her.

Rose gives Rob a warm smile on his return. Dealing with Charlie was a trial but a necessity. The professional quality and standards of Rob is though what she really desires. She looks forward to the drive back to work with someone she really values and who she is proud to be with.

The gears in Charlie's are head spinning, as he ponders Rose’s words, ‘let's have a chat, a very interesting chat but one where no gossip gets back to the office.’, Charlie smiles, obviously Rose is up for a naughty chat, ‘If I could bottle my charm and sell it I’d be rich’., he murmurs under as breath.

“You have a point Rose, I’d never want some of those uncouth bums I work with to come here and harass my darling little angel Lisa.. She’s as innocent as a babe. She is.. Probably never had an impure thought in her life”, words spill out even as he wipes his greasy lips with the back of his hand.. Ignoring the serviette on the counter.

Lisa’s cheeks turn rosy she’s just a few steps away and blushes at Charlie's remarks, her mind thinking of all the juicy tidbits she wants to tell Rob if he really calls tonight.. As she wonders if he’ll ask her for a date and she’ll be able to get some of what Rose has been having and she can show him some of her special little tricks.

The door to the loo swings open and out comes Rob looking at his watch and walking brisking toward Rose and Charlie..

“I hate to break up the pleasantries but Rose look at the time we must be getting back.”, catching Lisa’s eye and giving her a little smile..

“Lisa it was nice meeting you and hope to talk to you again soon this is a great place, Charlie have a present meal and don’t talk Lisa’s ears off.”, giving Rose a glance as he taps his watch.

As she leaves the café with Rob, Rose feels a sense of relief, it is as if the atmosphere has been lifted. The Charlie effect has been removed, at least for now.

Rose speaks to Rob saying “I offered to go with him for coffee you know Rob, with a hint of some personal with it. I felt I had to, to get his interest. And then I made it pretty clear to him that if any idle gossip got out about us two here, I would be onto him”.

“Me and him hey, how could I go so low! Mind you I am not there yet, not by a long chalk. We probably need to find something out about him though. Do you think Lisa might be able to help there?”

“Her eyes were all over you Rob, I wouldn’t mind honestly. I have to go home and sleep with my errant husband and open my legs once in a while so why shouldn’t you have some fun. We can still do things together can’t we?” she asks him

Rose attitude changes a little once they are back in the car, the scene for their morning pleasure.

“Mind you I would expect to be told all about it. You know to brighten my working day and I promise not to tease you about things. Well not too much, anyway”

Charlie aside, the morning has gone well for Rose for she has had a nice stiff cock put firmly into her vagina. That ranks as a success and the fact that it is Rob who did it means that a dream has come true.

“Are you going to tell me then? I mean your plans for Lisa or maybe you even have further plans for me” Rose says coyly as she places her hand on the thigh of her work colleague. And keeps it there. It feels nice, squeezing and rubbing the body of the man who has fucked her that morning and who she is itching to have again. She reasons that she would need to keep her desires rather in check and under the surface as much as possible. They are work colleagues and so far it has only been the once. Rose is married and needs to be reassured of their compatibility before she commits to him.

“A girl’s gotta do what girl’s gotta do. Hopefully Charlie will mind his business but he is Charlie”, Rob’s eyes never veering away from Rose.

“I was going to call Lisa tonight I’ll ask her if she can help US with Charlie, I’ll remind her it could be her way to repay us”, speaking softly until he bends down and gives Rose a small friendly kiss before she enters the car..

Raising an eyebrow at Rose’s remark about Lisa and himself, with a small chuckle he blurts out, “Glad I have your blessing about Lisa.. About my plans for her its just to call her she gave me her number.”, figuring he might as well be upfront after all Rose was just a fuck buddy and as far as Rob could tell he maybe just one of several.

“My plans for you? I think the better question is what are your plans for me? I certainly hope they include more of what you gave me this morning… Imagine what we could do if we had a bit of room..”, a twinkle in his eye as he spoke.. Then he started to car, thinking about the amazing fuck they had this morning while trying his best not to succumb to the feeling aroused in his loins by Rose’s hand on his thigh. Cursing the fact they were low on time and had to hurry back to work as he put the car in drive and eased out of the carpark onto the road..

When safely on the road and heading back to work thinking back on this morning he gently puts his free hand on hers and moves her hand to rest on his already hardened cock, “Does this give you any clue about my plans for you?”

Rose listens to what Rob had to say about Charlie and interprets it as a green light and the best thing to do

"Right I send him a text and look to set up a little social meeting to kind of keep him on board with us and hopefully Lisa will come up with something I can use" says Rose

"It all sounds good, you are a bit of a planner aren't you? she says with a smile. She takes relief and has gratitude that she is with what she would call a 'proper' man.

As they are driving along a thoughtful Rose says

"See how things go with Lisa, I'll leave that in your capable hands but I would not be adverse to meeting her. She is a nice attractive sort and could be fun"

She speaks with a twinkle in her eye and then responds to his comments and actions regarding plans. Not moving her had away she says

"Well that's good Rob. I'm married and have a job I am comfortable in. I've had my occasional kinky sex, something I need. Now I have you and I'm hoping you can supply that. Are we clear?"

Rose doesn't want Rob to have to choose between her and Lisa, if ever there were a choice to be made. She would happily 'join in' their fun if he and Lisa became an 'item'. Early days for that though. Rose is a planner too though.

“I’m not a planner really just careful”, smiling as he turns the corner causing Rose to lean into him.. The soft warmth of her body feels so good.. The look in her eye has him wondering what was going on in the pretty little head of hers. No sooner had the thought occurred her words left no doubt about what she expected of him. He grins from ear to ear.

‘Are we clear’, he hears and replies in only one word, “Crystal”

His heart racing at the adventures he imagines. It was if he hit the lottery. Steamy hot sex with no strings attached.. His cock responding to his thoughts, stiffening and growing hot under her touch. He is unconsciously shifting in the car seat trying to rub his cock into her hand, like a teenage boy over loaded with hormones.

Even in the haze of lust he had enough common sense to pop the question, “What about your husband we are playing with fire aren’t we?”

What if this grows into something more than just being fuck buddies and she decides to call the whole thing off leaving him devastated. In the back of mind he actually felt sorry for him, his wife literally screwing him over.. Rob was never one to over think things but he never tried to balance two women before either..

But after those thoughts flutter through his head he remembers this morning and how good it felt and how well she pleased him giving it everything she had.. It was the next fuck of his life and no matter his reservations he could deny he wanted Rose again and again.. His only real disappointment is they are pulling into work and had no time for Rose to work her magic..

“We’re back”, his voice heavy with disappointment. Suddenly his mobile rang, it was Lisa. He could feel his face turning red he must have butt dialed her. Even though Rose explained she was cool with Lisa the situation felt awkward nonetheless.

“Lisa, sorry I must have butt dialed you, Rose and I just pulled into our work place.. Hope this doesn’t sound rude but no time to talk.”

"I understand, but if you have time later I would be free. I'm off shift late afternoon". Lisa keeps her words rather matter of fact as she knows the guy is with Rose and the way he spoke didn't encourage her to be optimistic about the future. All she wans is a bit of fun with a decent guy. She needs some excitement in her life

Today is her night out, the one thing she looks forward to in the week and when her friend is able to babysit. There she is in a small flat above the cafe with young Mark. OK she had got into bad company and become pregnant. She is waitressing as it is so convenient, she is better than that but it is Mark, now 3 years old who is the focus of her life. Just watching Rose and Rob there in the car has shown her what she is missing. She has quite recently reconciled with her wealthy parents, her mum now looks after Mark whilst she is working but Lisa wants to stand on her own two feet and make her way in life. Right now though she just wants a date with a considerate guy and yes she is a bit desperate. She has some baggage but she knows there will be somebody for her and Mark, she just has to find them. In the meantime she has to put up with idiots like Charlie who has real influence over her flat and workplace. She knows what he is up to.

Lisa gets off the phone as quickly as she can and is not going to let go that easily. After a couple of minutes thought and when she has a break she texts Rob saying "sorry I disturbed you earlier. Still thinking about you. Would love to get to know you better xxxx". She has relaxed, Charlie has left and she can only wait.

Meanwhile Rose looks to be honest with Rob

"Yes a bit with fire I guess. He gets up to all sorts I am sure but of course were he to get to know I am dating a man behind his back that could get difficult, even nasty. An impulsive fuck is one thing but a relationship would be completely different. I guess I am the same as him. I am sure he fucks trailer girls but if he were to have a mistress so much more would kick in"

"Time for work now though Rob" says Rose with some authority feeling some comfort from arriving back at the place she has worked for many years. "I hope they have not had any crisis whilst we have been away". That was always her fear when she was out. That she would be wanted and not be there.

She leads Rob back into the office making sure to avoid any banter or un necessary connection with the guy. He will just have her body to look at, for now. She wants to appear totally workmanlike and professional although in her mind she cannot forget events and the pleasure felt from his penis so comfortably inside her.

Last edited:
“Ok Lisa hope I didn’t get you in trouble by calling you at work.. I’ll call you about 7 if that’s OK”, answering Lisa still a bit embarrassed he accidentally called her as he hung up.

Giving a quick glance at Rose trying judge her reaction. His mobile dings softly and he looks at his mobile and reads Lisa ‘s text and smiles.

Rob looks back at Rose as explains her domestic situation. And found her way of taking the time to explain things comforting.

“I appreciate your honesty Rose. I really do. We can keep this our little secret.. I’ve loved this morning but I don’t want to cause any trouble for you”, his voice soft and kind.

He always liked Rose not only was she attractive but when he started working for the company she saved his ass more than once.. Whenever he had a problem she was there.. He had the urge to give Rose a small friendly kiss but there were at work and it was daylight. Plus remembering this morning one kiss would lead to another and another and there were too many eyes.

“Yep time to get back to work, thanks for everything this morning Rose I mean that..”, he keep repeating the same theme but he couldn’t himself that this morning was on his mind..

Try as he might he couldn’t take his eyes off her ass as they walked to her office. The way her hips sway is mesmerizing.. Just the sight of the slow easy rhythm of her walk made what happened this morning play over in his mind as clear as a movie.

“I think everything is A-OK in the warehouse, do you need any help in the office? I’ll do anything, anything for you rose?”

Those were the words Rose liked to hear and she gave him a huge smile. It was pretty obvious that her trip out with Rob had been worthwhile for bonding and that she had got a decent fuck out of it. OK there was Charles who muddied the waters but she was confident she could deal with him. She was not so confident about Rob's prediction about the warehouse, there were always problems developing in her sphere of the operation.

"Give me an hour or so to get myself sorted and then perhaps come and see me hey? I think by then I will be relaxed enough to need some help, OK?" says Rose to Rob just before they part.

Maybe he would want to get physical, perhaps they could just have banter, she might have a work problem he could help with or perhaps even he could come forward with a suggestion as to where he might take her for some fun and excitement outside work hours. Rose could see how dating Rob could be wonderful but right now maybe they needed to take things a bit thoughtfully. That is of course until desire and lust took over. Perhaps they shouldn't deny themselves and just let it all happen and then burn out! Could that be the answer?

Such things were in Rose's mind as she went through her emails, responded to her answerphone, messaged Sid and thought about her upcoming interview with Lisa, her work colleague. Of course there were the occasional callers into her office as well. She looked closely at them and she found no hint that Charlie had been shouting his mouth off. Maybe that would come but for now she just text him and asked

"how about coffee tomorrow then?"

The hour soon went and Rose found herself looking at herself in her office mirror and checking that she looked presentable. She couldn't help but think of what had gone on earlier between them. She knew she wanted to build on that and have more, not try and forget it. She hoped that Rob felt the same.

When Rose wanted a moment to freshen up Rob he was a bit disappointed after this morning his hormones were in high gear after this morning.. Of course he understands it is a business environment after all, and no matter what they both wanted at the moment they both had responsibilities to attend too. More importantly they both needed their job so discretion is the of upmost importance.

“OK, Rose call me when you need me..”, he says with a smile as he turns to walk to the warehouse section of the complex.. Trying to get into a work frame of mind but as he tries to formulate a plan to organize the rest of the days tasks his thoughts circle back to the dinner and to Charlie and Lisa as he gives a wave to Rose.

What had Lisa actually seen, was Charlie keen to what Rose and he been up to, would Lisa accidentally let something slip? He wondered what he’d tell Lisa if she asked about Rose, should he tell her rose was his boss? To Rob honesty was always the best policy until it wasn’t.. Rob had mastered the art of motivating people to complete simple routine tasks but was completely lost in the maze of emotions conjured up in personal relationships. As the beeps and whirl of forklifts grew loader his mind slowly morphed into work mode..

Before he set foot in the warehouse he texts Lisa, “Sorry to cut you short earlier wasn’t in a position to chat. Can’t wait to talk to you tonight. When we have time to really talk. Call you @ 7 k”, shoving the mobile into his pocket..

As he stepped into the warehouse and it takes a moment for his eyes to adjust to being out of the sun light. He notices Jim and John in the corner sitting on pallet sipping tea.. Looking at the two he taps his watch, “Time to saddle up and get back to work boys”

They nodded drained their cups and soon enough were on the lifts they were good workers that sometime let time get away from them.. When properly motivated they were some of the best loaders in the warehouse..

Checking the manifests against the board it looks like works will be done on time today.. In fact it looks as if he’ll have time to catch up on the paperwork something Rose will be happy about smiling to himself at the thought..

Checking and rechecking the paperwork he doesn’t notice Bobbie approach until she, lets out a soft breathy, “Rob just finished truck four what else can I do you for?” Poking her chest out just a bit hoping to get Rob’s attention.

Lost in the figures on the manifest, Rob doesn’t even look up as he drooly says, “Get someone to help you and stack the empty pallets in the cage… Neatly!”

Bobbie gives a mock salute and in a sarcastic tone replies, “Yes, sir!” as she stomps off. Rob none the wiser his attention still focused on the papers in front of him..

Bobbie notices as Sid put a last pullet on the truck he is assigned.. Pulling the front of her top to expose her cleavage walks up to Sid giving a birdseye view of her assets she softy beckons, “Sid could you up me? Pretty please”

As he looks down, his eyes lock on to the two large round breasts below and for a moment what she said doesn’t even register.. Getting the attention she craves Bobbie feigns disapproval and states matter a factly, “Up here Sid.”, her fingers pointing toward her eyes, causing Sid to blush.. “Sid I need your help.”

“My help sure.”, his cheeks still rosy..

“Rob wants us to stack up the empties and put them in the cage.. I’ll make it worth your while.”, Bobbie words slip though her mischievous grin..

Sid guns the engine of his forklift and in no time he and Bobbie and gathering up empty pallets and driving them to the cage.. A large fenced in area behind the warehouse.. Sid happily doing Bobbie’s bidding with visions of being titty fucked dancing in his head.. All the while Bobbie fishing in her pocket to ensure she has a roll of lifesavers to give Sid as his reward.. Why give him even a peek, he wasn’t in a position to give her a raise or a promotion.. She was still pissed at Rob for not giving her the attention she deserved.

"Any chance of a lift home tonight boss?" asked Bobbie. "Mine's in for service, I got a ride in from my dad but I am sort of stranded here. I'll do a bit extra if you help me out. One favour deserves another and all that"

Bobbie was being forward, but that was just her way. A take it or leave it type of girl. She was good with the guys and full of banter which went down well as they moved through their repetitive tasks.

She wasn't giving up easily. She stood as close as she dared to Rob in the work environment. She had expected to cadge a ride back from one of the lads, it would have been easy. It was the way that Rose had swaggered back into the office with Rob which had told her. She knew what that swagger meant and Rob was now concentrating too much on his work. She could tell the signs. She wanted to test the water and see if her body could be the way ahead with Rob. Well she was free, lived with her mum and dad right now and had a pair to tits to satisfy the breast lovers amongst the guys so why not? Get a raise, have some fun and get her own place or maybe even share if she got lucky. Simple, if she worked at it!

"Come on Rob, be kind hey? I'm a damsel in distress. You'll see me home won't you?" she rather seductively put it to him

The day seemed to rush through and Rob's parting comment to call him when she needed him was nice but did not at the time convey an urgency on his part. Rose liked to feel that a man was busting a gut for her but that message did not give her that feeling which was rather disappointing. It led her to cause him to wait, perhaps not deliberately but there was one thing after another and hours rather than an hour passed.

As the day neared the end though she thought of him again, this time more intensely. She kept looking at her phone, wanting to and yet. Well he hadn't called either had he? Eventually with a sigh she rang. As soon as she heard his voice, her heart quickened and she smiled. She felt excited.

"Hi, how's your day been?" she asked. "I've that coffee with Charlie tomorrow, if you can feed me with something from Lisa, it would be great. It might save my virtue" she said with the laugh which soon disappeared as the realised what reality might be.

"Not that I have that on my agenda" Rose said trying to escape from the thought.

Rob hated to see any of his people stranded but knew Bobbie’s type all too well. She was pressing him, she was a good worker but she has been a pain in his neck two feet down since day one.

“I’d love to help you out but I’ve got to close thing up and finish this paperwork before people in the front office have a stroke.. I probably won’t get out’a here till dark.. Doesn’t your shift end at 3?”, looking for a reaction from Bobbie.. She just stands there looking forlorn and helpless.

In desperation he sighs, “Charlie or Sid get off then they’d welcome the chance to be a hero..” Hoping she’ll get the not so subtle hint.. But the one thing he knew about Bobbie she was headstrong once she has her sights set on something or someone there was no letting go for her..

His mobile rings and its Rose he paused fore moment wondering if taking the call could lead me problems with Bobbie in earshot of every word.

“Excuse me Bobbie I have to take this call.”, picking up his mobile he sees its Rose, he pays she won’t say anything to give away what happened this morning or worst yet he wouldn’t let his tongue slip..

“My day’s been hectic one thing after another.. And now one of my loaders needs a ride home, Bobbie’s car is in for service.. Hopefully one of the boys can help her out I don’t know how long I be stuck here finishing up”

Glancing over at Bobbie intently handing on every word.. As Rose relays her plans with Charlie.. All the while wondering how much Bobbie can hear.. Rob desperately wanting a bit of banter with Rose but remained tight lipped and professional in front Bobbie as she leans closer…

“Bobbie do you mind, and shouldn’t you be rustling up a ride home?”, addressing Bobbie in an exasperated tone.

With a “hump”, she leaves hopefully trying to find a ride.

“Sorry Rose.. “, watching Bobbie wander off before continuing, “I think the prying ears are gone at least for now I’ll pump Lisa”, a pregnant pause, “for intel. I’m sure you will be the highlight of Charlie's day. I know you were mine..”, ending that sentence with a soft “mmmm, What is on your agenda mmmm?”, the tone of his voice low and seductive..”

She'd never admit it but Rose is buoyed by what she hears from Rob about Bobbie. 'He's turning down her offer, that seems to be the way of things' is what came to mind. She well knows of Bobbie and her ways, she is good for the guys in that she flirts and creates a positive atmosphere around the place. That is not to say though that Rose wants her man Rob to become entangled in her personal affairs. Rose doesn't doubt there will be plenty of other men in the place who will like to sample her goods, if indeed they haven't already!

"I am sure you will pump Lisa" thinks Rose without saying a word to Rob. She doesn't want to say the wrong thing or interfere un necessarily with his personal life. After all his approach to that young lady is surely very much with their own interests at heart. Namely to get something on Charlie and help put a stop of any idea he might have of spreading gossip around the place.

Rose speaks quietly "well, you're the top of my agenda Rob after our magical morning, all full of excitement. You got anything planned... For me I mean?"

She needs to know if there was more mileage in Rob or whether her fantasies needed to move on.

She further encourages him

"If you're working late maybe I could too"

Back