All Work and no Play (closed for bustymaturelady)

Between Rose and Lisa, Rob has his hand full both literally and figuratively to add Bobbie to the mix would be disastrous. He just didn’t have Rose’s ability to figure out people and how to deal with situations on the fly. It had always been his nature to keep thing simple or at least as simple as possible.

All it takes is Rose’s sweet voice to take his mind back to the most delightful morning he has had in ages. “We did work well together this morning, I hope its just the beginning.. “, he says quietly his voice low and husky…

“I’d love your help we should finish what we started this morning. If you are willing that is?”, his straight white teeth appear as a smile graces his face.. As he remembers how good Rose felt, her hot wetness clinging to his chock.. Her warm soft kisses covering his body.. He can’t wait to have her again especially is a place a lot less cramped than a car.. His cock already stirring at the thought of enjoying all Rose has to offer..

"Are you up to helping me out Rose?"

"Oh yes I am willing Mr Rob" she tells him "I am certainly up to helping to you. In fact I have a permanent position available!"

Rose lets the words sink in before she continues

"I am looking for a real sexy guy who can give me sex and nice kinky sex when the need arises. The job's yours if you want it" she tells him.

Right now just speaking with Rob on the phone is giving her a boost, her heart is beating faster and she feels like she is breaking out into a little sweat between her thighs

"I have a spare hand Rob and it is just wandering to my bosom, feeling the soft flesh and the hardness of my nipple. My eyes are closing just thinking of what it would feel like to have your hand here feeling me in its place." she whispers as her eyes close and she leans back in her chair.

Work was so much fun and pleasure!

“You have a position open do you?”, Rob replies wishing Rose could see his cheeky grin.

“Do I want it? I want it so bad I can taste it. I’m willing to give it my all, I’m eager to fill where ever I’m needed in whatever position you require.”

His cock stiffens, as he imagines her nipple growing long and hard between her fingers wishing it were between his lips… Imagining his tongue swirling around the swelling bud before he begins to suck her large pillowy breasts pressing against his face..

“Rose I’m only 200 meters away and I’d be happy to give you a hand, just say the word”, his voice dripping with anticipation.

"Oh Rob, to think you are so close and are so wanting me......"

Rose says as her hand continues to play with her bosom as it wanders and undoes buttons in her top. She gets inside and feels the naked soft flesh. She moves down, a hand inside her bra cup.

"I am grasping my bosom now Rob. It's in my hand and I'm thinking of you and your cock and what you might do to me

She takes a few seconds and swallows hard

"Yes I'm wanting you really wanting you, now please" she sighs into the phone

"Your hand and anything more you want to give me Rob, please cum" she pleads

“Rose”, he sighs into the phone, the only words Rob can muster as Rose’s pleading arouses ever lustful feeling and fiber in his body.. His cock rising to the occasion poking it bulbous purple head at the waistband of his trousers..

“Oh my God Rose you are driving me nuts, I’m on my way… I’ll be there in a minute… You have me so fuckin’ hard. Have your jeans off when I get there…”

“Rob, Rob”, comes a cry from the distance it Bobbie..

“Rose, Bobbie just showed back up let me call you back”

“Rob, everyone has left, pretty please give me a lift I live only twenty minutes away”

Rob jams the phone in his pocket and while looking down spy's a dark wet spot on his trousers, I drop of precum dripping from his cock leaving a tell-tail mark near the top of his zipper, he twists trying to hide it from Bobbie as she closes in..

“Rob is that a banana in your pocket or are you happy to see me”, Bobbie giving him an eyeful as her boobs bounce with her every step..

“Bobbie why are you still here?”

“Everyone left me, please Rob I need a ride it won’t take you long”, wetting her lips as she gazes into his eyes. As she bats her eyelashes. “Please Rob I need to be home before my little brother gets home from school.

“OK Bobbie but we have to hurry I still have stuff to do..”, he says hoping Rose will still me in the mode after he hung up on her.. But giving Bobbie a ride home would be easier than having her offer to help him finish up his “work” at the job..

They walk to his car and pile in.. “I’ll have you home in no time but I have to get right back here..”

Within minutes they are at Bobbie’s doorstep a flat near the city’s center.. A building that has seen better days years ago.. Bobbie sides over and gives Rob a kiss on the cheek.

“Thanks Rob you are a lifesaver..”, with that she scoots out of the car, “Rob I hate to be rude by you should get one of those car deodorizers it smells off in here..”, were her last words as she exits the cars and with an extra twist in her hips makes her way up the stone pathway to the door of her flat.. With a wave she disappears inside.

Rob turn the car around and makes his way back to the warehouse.. Hoping rose is still in the mood.

Last edited:
It was her mistake, she should have closed the door but what had started with a simple conversation with Rob had ended up as so much more. How was she to know the area manager was calling in and having a surprise tour of the building?

She looks up at him standing 6 ft 4 inches tall and muscular, without doubt underneath that suit of his. He's not saying much, he's all eyes taking in her bosom and her thighs wide, her hand inside the waistband of her jeans.

"I was just.............." Rose didn't know what to say and then she hears the words

"was that a staff member who was phone fucking you?" he asks

"no, no, no, it was my................"

Leroy has heard enough. She is as sexy as fuck and he has an erection in his pants He turns around and locks the door before he walks towards her, behind the desk and says the simple words "take care of it"

Rose takes the cock which disappears into the back of her throat. She rather robustly moves the foreskin up and down the rather immense length with a hand. She's doing a job on him, the one he wants. She's not shy, she is active, she works on the cock looking up at him from time to time.

"Right enough, that was a decent blow" He sort of complements her and then as her mouth moves away from his penis he commands "Now get those jeans down and get yourself over the front of that desk"

A blow job was one thing but getting fucked by all that cock would be something else. Rose knows it would be wise to stop it happening but she thinks of Rob. She had even been thinking that he might be the one for her and now here she is preparing to fuck the area manager. She has been silly and complacent and now she is going to pay the price. Perhaps her only hope is to get it all over with before Rob returns.

She choses not to argue and tries to hurry.

"Please be quick" she pleads with him

He chuckles "I'll try" he says as he studies her body. All the while he has been taking it in. Her chest as she removes her top to show her breasts encased in a challenged bra. Her large soft round bum now naked and without jeans or panties. Yes she is ripe for his taking.

He moves around behind her body and pushes into her back with his hand, to make her bend over further and go forward. He lowers his knees and holds his dick as he pushes it up from behind, at the bottom of those soft arse cheeks, direct at that slit and into that hole. He pushes his cock around and senses an opening so the thrusts and pulls her towards him as she groans. His own face grimaces. She is tight, well that is what Leroy has always found, tight cunts. It is the way for him with such an immense prick. He knows how to deal with them though. Gently at first, inch by inch and before long his good 10 inches is going up and down her vagina. He has a smile on his face, he is in control, his hands are on her hips and he is fucking her. He looks down and sees his cock disappear in the sexy woman's body

"mmmm" he goes

"ohhhhhh" she goes and with every thrust

"you make good fucking sounds honey" he compliments her.

Rose's body rather betrays her as she pushes back. Her hips begin to move. Her pussy has got comfortable. It encourages him as he holds her and seriously fucks her, ramming into her again and again. She knows this is it. All of a sudden he holds his body still with his prick deep into her. She stays still too and her cunt grasps his cock as she feels it tremor. Then she feels more, she feels liquid. He pulls out an inch and pokes her, again and again, all the while wanting that feeling on the end of his cock, all the while shooting another shot of cum deep into her belly.

"aggggggghhhhhh, agggggggggggggggggh aggggggggggggggghhhh". She has tried, but it comes, she couldn't stop it, her orgasm. Her body in raptures as the guy fucks the length of her cunt with his cum covered cock, slowly and deliberately, letting her feel and grasp his cock as her orgasm fades. He pulls out and her body senses loss and some relief.

Rose is still shaking, her legs in particular, as she wobbles and turns and collapses into his arms. She feels him stroke her and they kiss. A post orgasmic kiss, one to show thanks and how wonderful the fuck had been.

They then part and know they have to quickly dress. She throws him smiles and he leaves a card. "I'll phone you" he says. She whispers "thank you" and he gives her a little wave saying "see you soon" as he moves to unlock the door and go.

Last edited:
Rob pulls into the nearly empty parking lot and stops his car next to Rose’s.. Prompting him to remember their lunch date, and he couldn’t wait for a second helping of what he had this morning.. He thought for a moment of her husband and he realized he had to share Rose with him… The thought of another man having her pussy put him off but she was marry so what could he do..

Setting the breaks in his car he quickly gets out and strides toward Rose’s office at double speed. The closer he gets the more visions of the morning flow through his head.. His cock responding to his daydreams of Rose..

Standing in front of her office door he takes a minute to straighten his clothes and runs his fingers through his hair taking a second to study his reflection in the glass.. When satisfied he has put everything to rights he knocks on the door.. Giving Rose a moment to put herself together.. As he stands there wondering what kind of mood she’ll be in, perhaps the day has taken a toll on her and she be too exhausted for any hanky-panky. On the other hand their conversation just prior to him taking Bobbie home shows rose was diffidently up for a bit of fun.

"Come in and sit down" says Rose feeling ever so awkward.

She hadn't had much time to think but the appearance of Rob in person, just brought to mind how much she thought of him and the gravity of what she had done. Particularly given that it was the day of her first coupling with him. All their banter and the good nature between them seemed to make for nothing given what she was just about to tell him. She knew she had to tell him but he had always had her back and now she had gone and done this. She felt so rotten, just indescribably sick.

"I am so sorry" she says to Rob as she looks him in the eye. "I was stupid in that whilst we were chatting on the phone earlier I left the door open and the area manager came in and locked the door. He bent me over this desk here and he fucked me, just a few minutes ago. I let him fuck me Rob and I am so sorry. I could have fought him and refused him but I didn't. It's not that I wanted him, I didn't but I just didn't feel I could refuse him after he had seen me doing that, masturbating whilst chatting to you. I never told him it was you mind. I wouldn't do that"

"I feel so rotten. Please forgive me Rob, that's all I ask, that you have it in your heart to forgive me. It won't happen again. I'll do anything to make amends Rob, you only have to say"

Rose had tried, she didn't think she had left anything out. She had got out of her chair and moved towards the man as she spoke, trying to put over favourable body language. She just hoped that he had it in him to forgive her.

When Rose asked him to sit down he knew they were in for a serious talk, did she regret what happened this morning, that and hundreds of other thoughts came flooding into his brain.. Was it going to be a one time thing, were he’d be left with nothing but a few good memories..

When she said the area manager fucked her he was horrified at the idea of someone violating Rose sickened and angered him.. When she said she let him his heart sank.. But she fucked him to protect Rob.. His emotions were all over the place.. He was just numb.

Reaching into his jacket pocket he pulls out a small silver flask, unscrews the top and takes a swallow.. The liquid leaving a burn in its wake as it travels to his stomach tied in knots.. Thrusting the bottle toward Rose, “You probably need this more than I do..”

He wasn’t upset with Rose but he was in shock and in a weird way blamed himself.. If they hadn’t been phone fucking this would have never happened. But his brain couldn’t engage his mouth..

As Rose approaches he knew he must say something, “Rose I’m so sorry that happened to you.. If I hadn’t urged you on it wouldn’t have happened.”, spiting out the word like they left a bad taste in his mouth. He hangs his head..

Rose takes the bottle from Rob and has a gentle swig. She doesn't really feel much like it, taking his alcohol, but she wants to show him friendship and understanding. She wants to be with him.

"I won't have it you know, it's certainly not down to you. You could never have foreseen that I would be so stupid as to leave the door open. I do though feel that my goose was cooked once he had seen me. I probably did look thoroughly sexy masturbating as I was in my work gear. That was certainly your fault!!!!" She said the last sentence most pointedly and with a smirk all over her face.

"So we're still on are we, still good?" Rose asks as she moves her body towards Rob and puts her arm around him. Just to touch him sends a warmth through her body. She looks up at him as she cuddles his frame. "Say hello to Lisa for me won't you" Rose thinks she had better give Rob a gentle reminder of his evening with the lady and hopes it will be fruitful with information about Charlie. That could certainly make her coffee with him particularly interesting.

Rose doesn't really know what more to say. She doesn't want to deny Rob but she doesn't know if he would still be interested, just a few minutes after Leroy had spewed his sperm into her vagina. She'll wait for Rob to make the next move.

Rose doesn't really know what more to say. She doesn't want to deny Rob but she doesn't know if he would still be interested, just a few minutes after Leroy had spewed his sperm into her vagina. She'll wait for Rob to make the next move.

All Rob could do was laugh as she said it was certainly his fault. It is amazing how she could so easily defuse any situation. The way she gently reminded him of his randevu with Lisa put everything into perspective.

“Of course we’re still good.. You OK?”, he quietly asks while pulling Rose into his lap.. His heart went out to Rose she had just been assaulted it was crazy. He leans forward giving her a gentle kiss.

“If your OK that’s all that matters.”, looking into her eyes trying to judge if she was OK or just putting up a good front. He starts softly stroking her hair.. He can feel her relax as her bottom sinks into his lap he feels the heat of her pussy… He doesn’t know what to say he’d never been in a situation like this. All he could do is give her a little squeeze.

He didn’t know why he did it but hid hand slides up her thigh and touches the crotch of her knickers they were wet and sticky…

Rose has a big sense of relief, this could all have gone so differently. She is prepared for things to change so she is not counting her chickens yet. She doesn't know Rob well enough, but he is being so sweet about this she really wants to cuddle up and take him home with her. Yes it really makes her want him even more, it has certainly drawn her closer to him. She didn't know this sweet caring nature within the big man, a work he was all efficiency with knowledge and ability.

She knew though she had to chose her words carefully and not say anything which would conflict with Rob's understanding of what went on between her and Leroy. It then sort of dawned on her that maybe Rob has chosen to believe what he has to protect their relationship. She needed to tread carefully.

"Yes I am Ok, I'm sure" she says to him

Her thighs part to allow him better access. She wants to give him the impression that she is willing, yes her body would move for him and give him everything he desired. It is what he would deserve, she wants to be his but right now isn't she used goods and doesn't he have a date a bit later?

Or perhaps he likes the feel of another guy's cum in her pussy, perhaps it is a draw for him. She chooses to say few words. As his hand moves she just tells him

"that's really nice Rob, in fact being here in your arms like this is wonderful"

Rob felt protective of Rose that is a given but he still couldn’t get a read on hoe Rose felt about what happened to her.. He can’t figure out exactly how to judge how she felt about what happened and if it changed their relationship or if they really have a relationship.

"Glad to hear you’re OK.. This this change things between us?"

The thought of having sloppy seconds from Rose kind of turned him on.. Wondering how hot and juicy her pussy will feel filled with the cum of another man. But was Rose up to it, or would she think he was some kind of freaky pervert.. Was it true what they said about black, did he stretch her out to the point she wouldn’t even feel his skinny white dick if he fucked her now. His thoughts were all over the place.

“Tell me straight up how do you feel about what Leroy did to you?”

It was an awkward very personal question to be sure but it is best to put all the cards on the table.. She hasn’t backed away, she hasn’t removed his hand, she hasn’t slapped him maybe she’s still in shock..

“I’m here for you Rose . No matter what happened between you and Leroy I don’t want it to come between us.."

Pressing his fingers against the sticky crotch of her knickers.. Easing his fingers past the lace and elastic parting the folds of her well fucked pussy. Leaning forward kissing her tasting the remnants of a salty flavor left on her lips by Leroy.. As much as he wants answers he want her more.

"Well no it doesn't change things for me Rob. Not at all. I just need to come to terms with my guilt and get it out of my mind. You have been so sweet about it, but I just let him you know. I let him position me and put his cock deep inside me. My body responded and I let him fuck me to orgasm. I couldn't stop my body reacting and I am not sure I wanted to. I just wanted to get it done and over with. I thought that was the penalty I had to play for getting caught. That is how I saw it at the time but now, I keep thinking about it from all angles. But I mustn't must I? If I don't I can't expect you to? So I must, just let it drop, forget about it and move on"

This was all so rather out of character for Rose. It was her softer, more emotional side and so far Rob was showing himself to be a charming, understanding gentleman. A side to him which she didn't know existed until now.

"No I won't let Leroy come between us Rob" said Rose

She noted the interest of his fingers and enjoyed the play of his tongue but there is something she had to do. She got up and leant forward across her office desk. Her clothing was lowered to display her fine bottom, such fleshy buttocks which were so pleasing to the eye.

She turned around and said to Rob "I was this from you" with emphasis on the words "from you". "And it doesn't just have to be my vagina"

Hanging on every word Rob listens.. “It doesn’t change things for me either. What happened, happened.”

Watching her make herself available, as she spreads herself across her desk her fine large bottom his for the taking.. His cock responding to the round orbs of her cheeks awaiting his touch.. How could he blame her body for responding to Leroy, his dick was doing the same to the sight of her bottom.

Glancing down he could see the cum in her knickers puddled about her feet. Looking up his eyes were greeting by a lovely pink gash, still gaping from Leroy’s thick black dick.. Rob unzips his trousers and they fall to the floor as his cock points directly at the wet hole before him.. Taking a step forward he grabs her hips and with one long plunge he thrusts his hard hot rob up her ass.. His balls slap her pussy..

“Oh my God Rose you are so fuckin’ tight”, he practically screams.. Slowly withdrawing from the firey hot hole in thrusts into her again and again.. Until he settles into a quick powerful rhythm.. The room echos with the sound on grunts as skin smacks against skin.. Smiling at the sight of her bottom jiggling at the pounding he is giving her.. He is having the time of his life.. All he’s thinking is how good Rose makes him feel.. Any thought of Leroy as fleeted away. The only thing in the world at this moment was he and Rose..

“Damn Rose you feel so good”, his balls swinging back and forth to the rhythm or their bodies in perfect unison..

Rose knows that this is Rob's time and she deserves everything she gets. She'll go along with whatever Rob wants to go to her and do the best to enjoy it. It is the least she can do for him, the man she is falling in love with. She knows it, she is an experienced woman, she knows her feelings. She has known Rob for a good long while at work and he has always impressed her. Now though, the intimacy this morning and the way he has handled everything and in particular the understanding he has given to her over Leroy, yes she is. Of course she is not going to tell him yet and she is going to let things smoulder along but Rob is going to be her main focus in life whenever she gets the chance. She doubts if she will get bored with that or that he will let her down.

She sighs long and hard and she moans with each thrust. Of course she does. This is not the way Rose is used to having sex but she wants to be Rob's and what better way of giving him something special?

"Yes, yes oh yess......."

Rose doesn't say much. Her fists are clenched and her eyes are closed as she concentrates on taking that cock, taking it from behind and taking it hard and fast. Yes it seems Rob has plenty of lust in his body and wants a quickie. That is just right, just what fits the occasion. She can then remember Rob and forget Leroy. Leroy is history.

She pants, she pushes back at him a little. She does what she can as she feels his body again and again smashing into her backside. She knows that he is taking her with lust and relish.

She hopes she times it right, she believes she feels his cock give the warning. A little jolt perhaps. Then she encourages him

"spunk inside me, please spunk inside me Rob" she asks of him.

As she pushes back Rob thrusts forward the feel of her tight rim of muscles clinging to his hot hard rod makes him animistic everything is so primal. His fingers tighten his grip on Rose’s soft curvy hips.. Her passion spurs him on.. Faster, harder deeper, every stroke feels better than the last.. She is the perfect lover for him..

As she asks for his spunk he can't resist his balls clinch and shoot their hot creamy load deep in her ass.. He all but collapses has hands flat on the desk his arm trembling.. His breath hot and panting on the back on her neck.. He never felt like this before it is past euphoria..

Kissing the back of her neck he whispers, “Rose you are amazing, that’s the best sex I’ve ever had”

Laying on top of her, his cock slowly shrinking his balls resting against the hot wetness of her pussy.. He as lost all sense of time and space the only thing he feels is Rose’s body beneath him, as he feels every breath she takes.. He never wants the moment to end..

"Well I don't. It's only for special............."

Rose doesn't know how to get the words out, but she wants to tell him. It is unlike her to appear uncertain but it is such a personal matter. Once she gathers herself more she is able to be clearer.

"I don't allow guys into my bottom Rob, only if I am in a special relationship. I want you to know that"

Rob is full of kind words but she wants to give the anal sex some perspective from her point of view and doesn't want him wondering at a later date. She also wants to make it clear how much he means to her

"It was wonderful for me too Rob, so very special" she tells him.

Rose is content to rest with her lover and to savour every moment of their togetherness. She is perhaps more a realist than Rob but she wants to be a romantic for times like this don't come around very often.

'Maybe you could show me around your place, after work maybe one day? she suggests.

Rose wants to find out more about the man, how he lives, how he is away from the warehouse

"That is unless you have a lady hidden away at home"

She jests and then she just hopes that she has not hit upon a sensitive area. She doesn't want to pry into his personal life, but she needs to know. In her mind right now is the thought that she and Rob could become an item, yes have an affair.

Back