All Work and no Play (closed for bustymaturelady)

Rick345

Literotica Guru
Buzzzzzz! Through slitted sleep encrusted eyelids he tries to focus on the red growing digits on the clock before hitting the snooze button for the second time before turning it off. With a sigh and rolling over throwing his legs off the side of the bed he winces as his feet land on the icey wooden floor of his one bedroom apartment. 3:30 in the morning it time to get ready for work, another boring day, at a thankless boring job, he muses while staggering into the shower fumbling for the knob to turn on the water...

He just about jumps out of his skin as the cold water washes over his toned six foot frame.. Looking up the water warms as it gentle pelts his face as he reaches blindly for the soap his dark brown eyes still refusing to open and greet the day. The slippery bar of soap almost escapes the grip of his long slender fingers but slapping his hand to his chest he starts to lather himself up... Washing his face then arms and finally his legs his body not muscular but toned like a runner or basketball player.

Reaching between his legs he soaps up his thick flaccid cock enjoying the warm wet slippery feeling as he strokes it several times its been too long since he's been able to slide it into anything slippery warm and wet... Shaking his head reminding himself he doesn't have time rub one out he his to have a coffee and get dressed and get to work in less than forty minutes.

Dressing in a faded pair of jeans and blue denim short sleeve shirt with Acme Warehouse embordered above the left pocket he slips on his socks while stumbling to the kitchen to pour a cup of coffee and grab a cold slice of pizza from the fridge before jamming his feet into his work boots and heading out the door.

"Damn its cold", he mumbles while reaching reaching for wallet and pulling his fingers slide into it and pull out a credit card to scape the frost off the windshield of his red 2018 Camry.. Within minutes he's in the rough section of town and looming before him is the dark sprawling structure of Acme thank God he made it on time he whispers to himself.

Rose kills the alarm as soon as it goes off. She doesn’t want to wake her partner who is next to her in the bed. Ralph was in late from trucking and needs his sleep. She doesn’t want his aggravation this early in the morning. It wasn’t always like this of course, at one time he was really interested in her body and couldn’t get enough but the years have worn away that enthusiasm and he only comes near when in absolute need. She knows what truck drivers get up to, she is no fool. It would need to have been a bad day for him for her to get his cock.

Trying to wake herself Rose trudges into the spare room to get dressed. Working in a warehouse makes for practical dressing yet a tight pair of jeans and a thoroughly supportive bra gives her the look she desires. Yes a bit of bum and tit for the guys. She likes to be on their wavelength and to at least believe that she might be amongst their desires. It helps the day go by and aids any co-operation that she needs. Paperwork, paperwork, paperwork, that’s her job. Oh yes and for the guys to do what they are meant to and when. To them paperwork is an encumbrance but to her it is what she needs, what is essential to make the place function. Well yes paperwork and of course, now the internet. That has engulfed everybody and everything!!!

Lazily she eats her cereal and drinks coffee. She takes her lunch out of the fridge and she is ready. She checks in on hubby snoring away and gives him a little kiss on the forehead. “What would she do without him?”. “Yes plenty and maybe one day!” she thinks as she quietly exits, the bedroom and then the flat.

All too soon Rose arrives at the warehouse and she immediately sees Rob's car parked. Yes her office mate is in. He is the guy who helps make her work life bearable. Somebody who smooths out the bumps in the day. “Just why though is he at the warehouse?” thinks Rose. She knows his capabilities and they extend far beyond what he has to do with Acme yet he seems content. She is sure Rob has a story to tell. For now she is happy that he is becoming her rock but she would like to know. She has occasionally seen him looking and wonders, no hopes. Perhaps he is actually interested in her. She would like that but would she... well go all the way? Of course she is married but is that a question that doesn’t even needs asking. Of course she would, but does he know that? Perhaps she should let him know. Just subtly, gradually, naturally. Then everybody can be kept happy. It would also make work more fun.

Just as Rob reaches to open the car door the lights of another car flashes in his mirror.

Could it be Rose, ‘I wonder what she’s wearing.’

His mind wanders back to yesterday and her outfit, the skin tight jeans showing no pantry lines whatsoever. Jeans that showed off the perfectly shaped roundness of her ass. Whenever she walked by all he could to himself is God he’d love to have some of that. Yesterday’s pink low-cut blouse showing enough to get his interest yet conservative enough for office work.. His mind entertains thoughts of how her bra accents her cleavage yet keeps her ample blossoms from too much jiggle. Oh how he long to set them free. Rarely her nipples poking out the material of whatever top she wore like they were two hard marbles begging to be sucked..

Then like always he remembers her wedding ring and frowns as he thinks to himself why does she have to be married. Why are all the good ones taken..

Well, it time to stop wishin’ for what you can’t have, but maybe he could at least do the gentlemanly thing and walk her to the office after all it's still pitch black outside. Opening the car door he steps out turns and locks the door. Within a moment the gravel crunches under his boot-heels as his quickly approaches Rose’s car

She see Rob moving towards her car and she feels reassured.

"Hi, another early one. Thanks for waiting for me. We'll have the tongues wagging. I mean walking into the building together like a couple,' Rose says with a cheeky grin. Her body language showed nothing though to suggest that she would mind a bit of gossip.

"Sod them I say' she continues. 'I know I am a married woman so I am guess I am ripe for a bit of chat. Sure I've had a bit of cock on the side, on the quiet, but an affair. Wow that would be something!"

"What do you reckon Rob, should we get their tongues wagging. I mean do something, like hold hands. Would you find that fun?"

Rose as the senior of the two was doing all the chatting and suggestions. She had grown to like and trust Rob. Their jobs were essentially routine but needed to be done correctly and accurately. Rose very much appreciated his input and perhaps behind her suggestions was something of a desire for him. Certainly she wouldn't have made the suggestions she had for somebody she didn't like or respect.

"Come on, let's go in and try and make the day go with a swing," she suggested.

Raising an eyebrow at her remark, Rose’s grin warms him as his breath pours like puffs of steam into the cold night air.

“At least we are saving someone from being talked about”, he says with a shit eating grin, as he shivers from the cold..

“A bit of cock on the side, aren’t you the randy one this morning. Ralph's ain’t enough for ya, or ain’t he sharing his goodies with you?”. Wondering if that remark crossed the line lucky he did say what he was actually thinking.

What a lucky son of a bitch Ralph is he thinks to himself he couldn’t count the number of times he wanted to get a hold of her boobs and bum… His mind reels bet her pussy get creamy when she fucks, as he slides his hand into hers. Wishing he could give her than just his hand.

“If they say anything I’m just keeping your hand warm boss-lady”, giving Rose’s hand a squeeze as the thought of her pussy clamping down on his cock flashes through his mind, glancing into her eyes, “You want to have lunch together today? If they want to talk we’ll give’m something more to chat about”, giving Rose a wink..

Slowly letting go of her hand, “This is were we part ways Rose if you need help with anything, anything at all call on me and what about lunch?”, you pick the spot.

"Yeah I'm a randy one Rob, especially when I don't get my 10 inches when I want it. Means I have to go looking don't it?" said Rose with a laugh as she walked with a swagger of her hips.

"Mind you I don't have to look far do I?........... I mean young Sid who drives the forklift can't take his eyes off these tits of mine. He's not like you the rest of you though, bit shy isn't he? Perhaps I need to warm him up a bit. I do find the shy ones attractive Rob and you know what you say about them don't you?"

Rose was deliberately teasing Rob, playing to his jealous instincts. She hears the word "lunch".

"Sure if you want to treat me, that would be great" said Rose. She continued "it sounds a hell of a wait though, why not let's have a brunch about 11ish. How does that sound?"

Rose had enjoyed Rob holding her hand. It was more a gesture and she didn't think anybody had seen them. Once in her office she was alone in her thoughts. Her coat came off and went onto the hook on the wall. She yawned. Well it was early and she looked to stretch, in the course of which both hands went to her bosom. "Yes they are rather impressive" she told herself as she quickly fondled the bra cups before settling down in her seat at the desk. On went the computer and she trawled through her emails, firstly to know what was there and then to prioritise.

"Yes I'll send this one onto Rob" she reasoned. She knew it would mean he would need to contact Lisa, the tart in reception. She guessed he would like that. "No harm in encouraging Rob's juices before brunch" she thought.

He snorted, suppressing a laugh and Rob’s jaw dropped when Rose nonchalantly mentioned her preferences when it comes to dick size.. As long as they have known each other he should be used to it by now, but the fact she had no filter between her mind and mouth, sometimes still surprised him and always delighted him.. He wouldn’t change a thing about her, even if he could.. And he knew he couldn’t she was her own woman...

“You mean pencil dick Sid? I used to be on the same football team as Sid. I’ve seen him is the showers let’s just say he falls short of your expectations”, Rob doing his best to derail Rose’s thoughts of another man. If Rose was going to get some dick it was going to be his. He wouldn’t let Sid or anyone near her sweet little funny. Somethings are just too good to share.

Walking side by side he could feel the change in her walk. Crooking his neck as eyes rested on her ass he could never get enough of her swagger it always got his juices flowing.. He forced himself to look away, he knew if he walked into the warehouse with a hard on Sid would be all over him like white on rice.

“I think Sid is staring at your tits because he wants a pair just like’m I swear he’s trans or at least that’s the word in the warehouse”, Rob had no proof Sid was trans but, that was the word on the street. Maybe he shouldn’t have said that, but the green eyed monster was a demon he hadn’t fully learned how to control.. But if that helps steer Rose’s attention from Sid an extra hail Mary at confession was worth it..

“11ish? You thinking about my dick again Rose?”, Rob chuckled he knew he was ‘stretching’ the truth but he couldn’t help but plant a seed in Rose’s very fertile mind. As his hand slipped out of hers the look in her eyes made him wonder what kind of mischief she might be planning for their brunch date..

With a wink they go their separate ways Rob pausing long enough to watch Rose walk to the office building enjoying her every step.. Before he scurried out of the cold and into a cavernous warehouse wondering if Sid was working today.. Strolling over to his work station which wasn’t much just a podium he dawned his earphones and lowered the mic before putting on his hardhat.. His eyes pouring over the morning manifests…

‘Ah shit’, he says under his breath, fifteen trucks to load and a man down.. His first thought is will he be able to catch up enough to have a date with Rose..

Pressing the clicker in his pocket he speaks into mic and his voice pours out of the speakers in every corner of the warehouse.. “Ladies and gentlemen start your engines! we have to get 15 trucks loaded before noon and we are a man down. But lets show those pencil necks in the office how real men and women work, we are going to go through this like Fulham went through Arsenal. Thumbs up!”, hoping his talk rallied his troops he watched as everyone started their forklifts and gave a thumbs up..

Within minutes forks were being rammed into pallets and lifted and shoved into the dark warm holds of the trucks. Rob jumped on a forklift and started helping out.. It was organize chaos like watching a colony of ants tending to the needs of the hive.. As a driver loaded one pallet on to a truck and pulled away another driver would push that load forward using the pallet they were loading.. Pushing deeper and deeper into the dark holes of the trucks. Double teaming those seeming endless caves, trying in vain to fill them, ramming their forks into them them pulling out, in and out, in and out constantly….

Among the chaos Rob wondered what Rose was up to and if she and Lisa had had come to terms… Rob and Lisa once had a thing but it didn’t work out… Lisa was pretty but not as clever or smart as Rose. Besides that Lisa was flat chested and told Rob more than once how jealous she was of Rose’s cleavage.

Lisa would often remind Rob big tits just get in the way as she sucked his dick… And often remarked Rose’s tits would probably be hanging to her knees by the time she’s forty.. Lisa rags on Rose every chance she could and that just turned rob off… Besides her pussy was loose enough to drive a truck into...

If Rob thought that slagging off Sid by virtue of his penis size and sexual orientation would put Rose off the young man he was unfortunately mistaken. “10 inches” was all talk and Rose knew from experience that such size could be at best uncomfortable and at worst painful if the member was not in the right hands so to speak. A modest size on the right body was all she desired, not that she would tell anybody of course. She could continue with the line “if it’s not big it is going to get lost in these my tits isn’t it.”

She actually felt sorry for Sid if he was as Rob said having to go through all the hurdles that change would bring. She made a mental note to have a word and discussion with him. Outside of the office would be best. She sent him a nicely written well considered e’mail to fix up a meeting. It would be in the office first to discuss a particular issue and then she would float something more social to see what could be achieved. She awaited a response.

Meanwhile yes that cheeky Lisa had requested some sort of training need. She had tried to bounce that onto Rob but had heard nothing back from him so perhaps she would actually have to do it herself. Maybe that could be a topic for lunchtime discussion

Rose had to commend Rob. He certainly seemed to command respect from the workforce and he had all the forklift drivers on the go. She noticed Sid was missing and she wondered if his absence was to do with his personal stuff. Yes she would certainly need to have a chat with him.

At times Rose felt as if she was running the whole operation. She wasn’t of course but to have Rob there having her back and doing the necessary was a great comfort. She knew she was teasing him, she had seen he had had his eye on her now for weeks. She had thought about it and thought she could give him something back, at least to show appreciation. How much though? She was married and was it wise? She knew he had a personality that was sort of addictive which made him dangerous.

Come brunch time Rose gave him the welcome

“glad to see you have made it on time, where you taking me, where you treating me” with a smirk all over her face.

She got up from her desk and went to put on her coat.

“yeah I have been working hard all morning to keep you in a job. Good that you are able to show me this respect”

She didn’t come over as easy. Well she wasn’t. She could banter with the best but underneath her exterior was a soft side and right now she was concerned about Sid. Rob could take care of himself and she needed him onside with Sid to give him all the support he needed.

“No Sid today I see Rob, I want you to look after him. Check out he is ok. I meant it Rob. Very tough what he is going through”

Beep
Sid’s mobile:
Stretching out a hand and grabbing his mobile off the table by his bed he reads it:

‘See me in my office when you return to work I want to talk to you – Rose’

His mind tailspins, ‘Oh shit I’m I going to be fired for calling out.. Oh fuck, oh fuck!’
He had just started the process to turn his life around to become Sidney. The docs say the surgery would cost upwards of a year’s wages and that was just the beginning..

As Rob opens the door there is Rose fetching her coat, greeting with a grin and a wise crack as usual, “Keeping me in a job… My guys keep you and me in a job.. You should have seen them this morning they were terrific. Hope you and Lisa didn’t suffer any paper cuts this morning..”, absolutely beaming when speaking about his team while helping Rose slip into her coat..

Than Rose drops a bombshell, “No Sid today I see Rob, I want you to look after him. Check out he is OK. I meant it Rob. Very tough what he is going through”

“Yes Rose he’s going through a difficult time but I’m not sure he wants people diving into his private business. He’s a bit high strung I don’t want to push the poor fellow over the edge. I thought we were going for a nice meal and enjoy each others company for a bit.”, Rob’s face went sullen.

Rose was a good woman and wanted to mother to entire world. To ease everyone’s burden but her own. She worried him sometimes.

Rob held the door open for Rose extending his arm, “Me lady”, his dark brown eyes locked on her own. He’d figure out how to approach Sid later now he just needed some down time and a little mindless banter.

"Lisa sent me an email about some training. I couldn't make heads or tails of it do you have any idea what she wants?"

Last edited:
"Rob, I think you know what I mean. Keep the guys in order, make sure he is supported, don't spread gossip and rumour like you did to me. Yes, I'll deal with the soft touches, I'm the female and that is my area. You just keep the hunks of meat away from him and give him a chance to breathe and relax and get used to his change"

Rose felt this was a momentous move in Sid's life and this was not something to be ignored and turned a blind eye to. His employer needed to know what was going on and make necessary workplace adjustments.

"Oh yes Lisa, I don't know myself. That is why I put you onto it but if you're none the wiser and don't know of any difficulties she might be having at the moment, I'll call her into my room and we can get to the bottom of everything and plan a way forward. Sexy bit, isn't she? Could do with a good meal inside her I say"

"Thanks" Rose said with a cheeky smile as the door was opened for her. She walked towards Rob's car assuming that they would be taking a drive. She enjoyed settling into the front seat of the saloon and was quiet as he took the controls and moved away from building.

She looked behind her. "Roomy car this, your passion wagon is it?" she asked with a smirk

"Go on you can tell me, makes no real difference, I'm married after all so should have seen it and done it. Don't think I have mind you"

Rose fidgeted in her seat. "You're single aren't you? What's gone wrong, guy like you being so muscular and sexy looking, should have a woman on his arm. Have you been treating them that bad?"

Rose moved her hand across, grasped Rob]s upper arm, and squeezed the muscle. "Yeah I thought so, you've got a bit haven't you. How often do you exercise then?" she asked

"I like a man who exercises, I really do" said Rose as she stretched her body out moving her hand down to her stomach and rubbing it across rather seductively before moving it down further to squeeze her thigh"

She contemplated for a few moments before she asked "Do you like my body then Rob?"

“Lisa is a looker no doubt about it but she’s a vindictive bitch. Once she has her claws in you she won’t let go, she’s the reason I can’t get a date.. She's been spreading gossip, I'm sure of it. I thought you said you were looking forward to a pleasant time, then you bring up Lisa jeez..”, his jaw tightens as he speaks.

“Do what you will wish Lisa it's no sweat off my balls, but be careful what you wish for… As for Sid I always keep my team in order… Besides I think Sid can handle himself… He just wants to keep things on the down low… I think it's best if we all just respect his or hers privacy.”, swerving to miss a pot hole large enough to swallow a dog, “Damn it what does the city do with all the taxes it squeezes out of us?”

“My passion wagon you’re a funny one I haven’t been laid in a month of Sundays. I love your body Rose if I weren’t driving I’d be all over you, with what you're doing its hard”, glancing her way, "to keep me eyes on the road" noticing her hand squeezing her thigh which brings a smile to his lips as his tongue slips between them as he forces himself to keep his eyes on the road..

“Perhaps we could do our own little exercise routine something to strengthen your grip”, casting aside she is a married woman he takes Rose’s hand and sides it to his crotch...

Last edited:
"You leave Lisa to me. I'll not have that said about one of my staff and not one who supports me like you do. I guess it's left spunk in your balls for me to tease out, but that is not what I am about. I'll not have a guy like you slandered on my watch"

"Honestly Rob I had no idea".

Rose felt bad and in Rob's debt. She didn't doubt that what he said was true and she was going to put a stop to it.

Having been thrown by the revelations concerning Lisa, Rose had no stomach for further discussion concerning Sid. As Rob spoke with passion Rose smiled and said "Yes I hear you Rob, thank you"

Her teasing was bringing the real Rob to the fore. It certainly seemed he had recently been unlucky in love. This was not what she expected and on reflection perhaps she had even gone a little too far, maybe as far as harassment. They were though both now in this together and it seemed that Rob was prepared to get physical with his boss, a truckers wife.

Rose widened her thighs as Rob put her hand to his crotch. She felt his excitement.

“Very nice” she said as she moved her hand back to her waist and undid the waistband on her jeans. She slipped her right hand down inside and under her panties. She felt her hair before going lower.

“How about I do this then Rob? Do you mind if I masturbate in front of you?” she asked as her other hand moved to her bosom.

“About Lisa, don't do anything too harsh its all pretty much blown over.”

Rob sighs as Rose removes her hand from his now throbbing cock, watching her hand as it slips into her jeans fighting to keep his eyes on the road.. Very tempted to tell her to save it for later.. But afraid she’ll take that as a rejection instead of just a safety precaution. Its a pity they are almost at the dinner..

“Let me adjust the mirror so I can keep an eye on you and the road before I run into something.. Its a pity we are almost there maybe I can pull around back hopefully it won’t crowded. Offering us a bit of privacy.”, winking at Rose knowing they have only ten minute or so before they arrive..

“Since I can’t give you the attention you deserve at the moment why don’t tell me what you are doing and how it feels Rose. And you didn’t need to take your hand away you can play with my joystick anytime…”

The car already begins to smell like sex as Rose continues to indulge herself... Rob wishing he could give her a helping hand and praying she’ll give him a hand..

"I'll touch on a few things when I meet up with Lisa, all low key. There's plenty going on in my mind about her with training and gossip. Maybe she just needs something more to focus on in the work place or perhaps she might be suited by a move elsewhere. Perhaps she is getting stale here. I'll find out and keep you posted"

Rob had been most helpful giving Rose some depth about the young lady, which she very much appreciated. Certainly the girl had shown poor judgement by dissing Rob.

"Yeah, keep me in focus" says Rose as she feels the warmth between her thighs. "I had to get up so early I didn't have a chance to get my morning one in, so what better time than now?.. Especially when I have got a man's cock so close and on the way up"

"Mmmmm, feeling good down here too. Why don't you unzip and give me something nice to really concentrate on?" says Rose as seductively as she can

"There's a lady here whose got a large mouth to feed. A huge bit of pussy that craving the attention I am giving. So warm and wet and a clit honey, that is hardening by the second. Looking at your body and thinking about it Rob" she says as her breathing shows a response to her own urgings.

Rose leans back in her seat and pushes her pelvis forward giving her the opportunity to slide a finger in deep.

"Oh yes, I'm feeling the honey now Rob" she tells him

She sighs a little but remains in control. It should be apparent to Rob that the lady is playing with herself in a measured, rather erotic way. She is relaxed and not looking to be phased. She is just choosing to have a little bit of private time and showing that she values him so much that she doesn't mind his presence

Rose slides out her hand from her pants and puts a finger to her mouth before sucking.

"Bit tasty this" she says before giving a little laugh as she looks Rob in the face.

"Now perhaps it is time for me to give you a little help with that cock. I didn't mean to ignore him but I just had to, it had to be ladies first. Now let me see what I can do for you" she says as she moves her body his way and lowers her hand, being careful not to do anything too provocative.

"Now concentrate on your driving" she tells him as her hand begins to gently caress his tummy area before going lower.

Watching Rose in the mirror drove whatever she said about Lisa out of his head it went in one ear and out the other, she has his total attention.

Trying his best not to look down his heart is racing at the sounds of her soft sultry voice mingle with the sounds of wet pussy.. His mind flooding with images of the moist curls matted to her mound as he longs to plant his face were her finger is busy stirring up her passions and his own.

“God Rose I’d love to lick the honey off your clit”, his breath husky as his tongue wets his lips.. Wishing she had worn a skirt that day so when they are setting at the dinner he could slip his hand up her skirt and do a little fingering too.

“I got’a do what the bosslady says”, his hand practically tares off his zipper fanatically getting it down in a flash.. And pulling out his semi-hard cock letting it rest on his thigh..

“The only thing I can concentrate on at the moment is you Rose, loved watching you taste yourself and feel a bit bad you didn't share.. You going to help me feel better Rose?”, giving her a playful wink.. The way she is slowly playing heightens his desires. Right now he just wants to stop the car and fuck her brains out…

“You want a little sausage appetizer before we get to the dinner. It's yours… Hope it doesn't spoil your appetite."

"You only have to have a glance of my body to see what sort of appetite I have Rob and I do have a liking for sausage, especially this one which I am sure has a tasty flavour" says Rose in a relaxed manner.

"I've not been very good have have, letting it be so long before I have got my hands on such a thing of beauty?"

That was very true. Over the years Rose had come to enjoy her occasional casual sex and Rob had obviously most recently been a major player in her fantasies. It had probably been the work thing, not wishing to mix business and pleasure and also the thought that she would be treading on somebody's toes. She had no wish for any scene with the accusation of having another girl's man. She had no need for and was better than that. Today he had confirmed he was single and that had really swung her attention his way.

Rose looked up through the windscreen for she had wish to bring about an accident and be hauled out of a car with her hand around a guy's penis! Imagine the headline of that!

No the welcoming lady encouraged her man's excitement with tender loving care. Her hand was where she wanted it to be. Moving up and down his erection which looked very proudly pointing up to the roof of the car. Her body had moved over in her seat to get closer and they sort of formed this lovely friendly partnership. Him driving and her considerately attending to his cock. They couldn't wait could they? Rose was moving things along slowly, she had plans for this warm hard piece of meat in her hand and she didn't doubt that Rob would have plenty of say in what came next.

Rose moves her other hand to her boob and squeezes it for a second or two as she squirms in her seat

"I had to do that, my nipples are feeling so fucking sensitive" she tells him

Rose had always been off limits she was married and she was the boss so he never even hinted how he felt about her… But for months she was the star of every wet dream he had… When he was awake and he seen her at work whenever she stretched or bent over his head flooded with fantasies about her..

“Ohh what great aaaaa hands you mmmm have Rose”, feeling precum leaking from the tip of his cock as it starts to throb from Rose's exquisite strokes.. Her grip tight yet tender as her hand slides up and down his rock hard shift…

A side eye glance sees her tits still hanging out tipped by pink nipples hard as marbles…

"I had to do that, my nipples are feeling so fucking sensitive", he hears in a soft breathy voice almost drowned by his own grunting moans..

“I’ll care of those…. sensitive nips Rose…. God I want to suck’m so fucking bad”, barely getting to words out between planting breaths… “This is like every wet dream I’ve had about you Rose”, it was becoming harder and hard to concentrate on the road… Feeling his cock throb every time she touched the sensitive bulbous head of it.. Sliding his hand behind her back he gently urges her head lower…

“Suck my cock Rose suck it baby”, whatever reservations he had because she was married were vanishing with every stroke of her hand, The only thoughts in his head were what a great hand job she gives and when can he fuck her.

This is how Rose likes her sex. In public and impulsive. It gives a kick and makes it more than the actual physical aspect. The fact that she is with Rob is simply the icing on the cake. Well at least that for he is more than that to her. She has grown to like and respect him. He has his way about him, that is true but she likes that. She is pretty direct and upfront whilst he seems very much the same. There is obvious chemistry in that vehicle and between the two of them. Rose is so relaxed there, half dressed with his cock in her hand.

As he says 'suck it baby' it is simply the obvious thing for her to do. How could she do anything else, just looking at it makes her want to give it everything she is able. Right now it is her lips, her tongue and her throat.

"mmmm, oh yes" she says softly before her head goes below the windscreen. It is hardly ideal with him at the wheel but she is slow and careful, gently sliding her lips down the length and letting the head rest deep in her throat. It was hard but she feels it harden even more. She doesn't want to surprise him, she is thinking of him and his driving. Their safety. So she is slow, very slow as she moves her head up and down, up and down. She gains some confidence. She can tell from the sounds and his body movements, this is going right, it is going well. She quickens a little. Her body is stretched over. She pushes her head down, again and again, the end of the cock deep in her throat, using that throat against the head of his cock. Yes she wants him to do it, she wants him to shoot into her mouth. She wants her man to have that pleasure.

“Fuck! God damn Rose if I knew you were this good at cock sucking I’d made a pass at you long ago”, his cock twitching. His balls clinch ready to launch their load.. She doesn’t stop like she’s insatiable and he loves it.. As a boss she was always a perfectionist now he’s learning as a woman she is perfection. Her soft lips slipping down his cock her tongue swirling around the head of it.. Her moans are so sweet...

Thank goodness they arrived and he pulls around back and parks under the shade of a spreading beech. Offering shade and a little privacy he gently weaves his fingers into golden locks hair as he puts the car in park and sets the handbrake..

Grunting out, “We made Rose”, his voice low and deep thick with lust.. His hips begin to thrust he can’t help himself he needs to come… Stretching his arm and contorting his body till his finger reach her sex.. Her hot, sloppy wet sex… His fingers desperately searching for a hole, as he spreads her folds his fingers plunging into hot wet cunt… Shooting his load into mouth in one long low moan.. His head spins as he tries to catch his breath..

Rose knows what he's up to and she spreads her thighs to let him. She is well aware that men like to feel as they are sucked and Rose is not one to be shy. She likes to be felt up and teased. Always has done from her first ever date with young Billy. She's never forgotten how it went then. How she showed him what was inside her panties and he produced a penis that was obviously excited by what they were doing and needed little attention before its offering. She showed Billy how she liked to be rubbed and how her clit liked to be teased before nature took its course and he pushed a finger right up inside her.

Now the finger was bigger and much more experience as indeed was her cunt. A good many cocks had been thrust inside her since and flushed sperm into her belly. She had always taken her pill, always had that protection. It still does the trick, her pussy that is. As soon as a finger goes inside her, he loses control and fires into her mouth. His thick whilst salty sperm coating the back of her throat. She copes with the load an the next as she sucks him and swallows. She wants to show him that she welcomes his spunk inside her body.

At the same time she gives a little sigh as his fingers are not stopping. They seem to like the wetness and the feel as she is finger fucked whilst he enjoys the feel of the orgasm. She lets him and encourages him, her thighs as wide as she can make them.

Rose is a big girl with a big personality and once his cock is done she wipes the surplus sperm from her lips and chin and cautions his hand with her own. Wriggling free of her jeans, she slides them down her body to the floor and her panties similarly. Her stomach, legs and wet hairy cunt are now there, uncovered as she leans back in the seat, her curvy voluptuous body very much on show. She takes his hand and puts it between her thighs whilst looking at him and ready to kiss. She just provides the short comment

"well go on, finish what you started" before she closes her eyes and waits for his lips and tongue.

Wondering if he had bitten off more than he could chew, most women he knew were a bit stand offish when it comes to sex or at least pretended to be, but Rose was anything but watching as she wiggles free of anything in the way of him enjoying everything she has to offer..

Her ample tits still on display whose hard pink nipples begged for a suck, her pussy slightly gaped exposing her thick dew covered pussy lips ready for a fuck well lubed by her own juices. Her cunt his for the taking..

And her mouth which have already given more pleasure than he expected on a short trip to the dinner, wanting more.. What a grand way to start the day..

Her longing eyes urged him on, when his desires needed no prompts.. Slowly leaning in their lips give the softest touch his tongue flicks out parting Rose’s lush moist lips glossy from his cum he tastes his salty spunk in her mouth has their tongues tangle and dance together.

His fingers busy themselves between her legs not penetrating but trapping her clit between the dewy folds of its hood and barely touching rolls the hardening little bump at the top of her pussy between the folds of her cunt… While his tongue thrusts deeper into her mouth and two fingers of his other hand plunge into her sloppy wet cunt. Followed by a whimper from Rose.. Slowly his tongue slips out of her mouth,

“God rose you are so wet, I’ve been dreaming about us doing this for ages”, while his fingers keep up the slow rhythm between her legs two fingers slipping in and out in and out of her hot juicy cunt..

Adding yet another finger and enjoying the sounds of wet pussy as quickens the rhythm pistoning three fingers into Rose, relentlessly has passions boiling inside him needing to be satisfied crying out in desperation, “I need to fuck you”, and with a sigh quietly adds, “But this car is to small”, withdrawing his fingers causing string cum to stretch between Rose’s legs and his fingers… the thick ropy cum only breaks its connection to Rose when Rob slides his fingers into his mouth savoring the tart salty taste of Rose..

Forget about work, forget about positions of seniority and responsibility. This is now a different world, it is about two bodies relaxed in a car ready for and wanting pleasure. Right now what is going on in the world does not matter, this is all about them.

Her body is there, naked below the waist and full of sex. It does not take long for him to come to her. His mouth and his tongue. His fingers are probing, that is true and expertly too, but it is the kissing that she wants. The natural sign of desire and affection between two people. It is not just that they like each other, they want each other and that shows. She wants him, all of him and she hopes that the actions of her lips and tongue show. That tongue to tongue feeling, the waves of pleasure it gives to her body and the moisture it provides to her cunt. She never wants that to stop.

Then he comes for her, two fingers and then three, deep inside her, going up and down her wet relaxed cunt. The slit is long, the pubic hair a mass but Rob is past that, his hand is deep inside the body of this willing woman. She’s all his and it is natural that he will want to fuck her with his cock. She wants that, she badly wants that.

The car’s small but she’s been in cars before. She knows there will be a way. Perhaps more difficult now, their bodies have grown bigger and more demanding with age. It’s just though about pushing a hard sausage up into a wet clinging glove though, surely there is space for that! Rose thinks quickly

“How about me across the back with my legs pointed up to the roof?” she asks with a giggle or “I sit on you, you know in your lap in the front seat?”

“We’ve got to get this done Rob, let’s get it done. What do you fancy?” Rose asks as she regains control of her breathing, being relaxed and giving the impression of enjoying every moment of this adventure.

“Then we can have breakfast and google hey!” she says

Rose grasps his cock and rubs it playfully waiting for his decision. The sure thing is though that they are no longer just going to be working partners, they are going to be fucking partners!

“I love the way you think Rose… Nothing gets in the way of getting what you want. Does it Rose?”, he says in a cheeky way..

Her suggestion was genius and a chance to get what he has longed for for so long.. She was his constant wet dream… Now his dreams were about to come true… Now to manage getting into position so he could enjoy the folds of her cunt yielding to his hot throbbing rock hard rod..

Opening the driver-side door and stepping out he quickly runs around to Rose’s side his cock still hanging out of his trousers for all the world to see… That didn’t matter it would be safely hidden away in her hot fuck hole soon enough.. By the time he opened her door Rose was already in position her legs over the back of the seat.. She moved a leg and lifted her bum so he could crawl in under her…

He felt the heat of her hairy cunt less than an inch from the pausing purplish bulbous head of his throbbing cock.. Grabbing her hips he thrust up into her hairy twat and he slammed her big ass into his lap taking her to the hilt. Probably knocking the wind out of her… He always fancied himself a gentlemen but in this instant all he fancied was getting as much of his cock into her as he could.. Leting out a low lusty moan..

His hand loosens its grip on her hip raises up and pulls down her shirt exposing the soft large pillory mounds of her breasts so he could enjoy the sight of them bouncing in abandon as they fucked.. Or in case he fancied a good suck…

This was neither the time nor the place as he marveled how great they would be for a wonderful titty fuck.. But that was for later.. It was amazing there wasn’t an inch of sag in her bosom. Finally lifting his eyes toward hers. His eyes lock onto hers Taking a deep breath..

And letting it out to softly say, “OK Rose show me how you please your men”, easing his grip allowing for ease of movement wondering what was about to happen.. He felt so connected to her both physically but emotionally as well. Praying this would not be a one time thing..

"I like my sex Rob, but no big deal, nothing heavy, just no strings fun OK?"

Rose wanted to set the guy right as she saw things. This was nice and relaxed play. It was probably long overdue and this was a fuck that Rose just wanted to enjoy.

"oooooooooooohhhhhhhh ........... yes .............aggggghhhhhhh yes, you're really .... in there" says Rose between gasps for air as her body adjusted to accommodate the cock that had been pushed right up inside her body

"mmmmmmmm I'm getting the feel of it now" she said as the sounds from her mouth were giving more of a commentary than the words she spoke

"I am sure we look a sight" she whispered into his hear with a snigger as she adjusted her hips a little and began to move them, before kissing his neck, and then his cheek and then his lips. There two large mature bodies coupled for fucking. She didn't move her lips from his lips as she slid her tongue inside and kissed the guy deep and passionately. She moved her hips too and fro and a little up and down, making sure that the head of his cock rubbed her deep and rubbed her good.

She was enjoying fucking this guy, in control, his hard cock so deep. Her eyes were closed, all she had thoughts for was this fuck. It got to her, it lowered her barriers and her hips became more aggressive. She wanted it, she wanted it so bad. Then she told him

"I've wanted this, I wanted this with you, for so long. And it's sooo good. Aggghhhh yes, so good". She said as she pushed her stomach forward and arched her back

"Oh yes, yes Rob, yes yes yes......"

She was loving his cock, loving it inside her, loving his body, loving the fuck. She knew she was going to cum, she couldn't stop herself.

“Fuck Rose your pussy feels fuckin’ hot”, digging his fingers into her broad hips… Watching her massive tits bounce as her her ass bucked time and time again her juices overflowing and soaking his balls. He thrust his hips so hard she flew up almost hitting her head on the roof of the car..

“I wanted this too Rose”, holding her from bouncing adjusting his angle trying to go deeper. To feel very depths of her velvety hot cunt..

“Every time you came into the shop and bent over, all I wanted to do was rip your jeans off and ram my cock into you”, holding her and forcing her to grind her hot twat into his lap.. Her juices were everywhere his belly, his cock, his balls his thighs, everywhere..

Sucking her tongue deeper into his mouth as she slipped it between his lips..
“Clamp down on me Rose use that hot cunt to milk the cum out me.”, he moans. As he shoved his middle finger up her ass he wanted all her holes.. He wanted everything she could give.. Rob felt his balls clinch he couldn’t resist any longer as he shoved his hot throbbing cock deeper and cums… Coating the walls off her quivering cunt with gobs of hot thick cum..

Back