Spoiled Candy (Closed)

  • Thread starter Little_Red_Rose
  • Start date
L

Little_Red_Rose

Guest


zHgHqFg.png

Name: Candy Smith
Age: 18
Height: 5'0"
Cup size: 34DDD

---

I was going to be late for class. Frack.

Oh, I say frack instead of the f word. I know, that sounds pretty silly but I wasn't one to swear, even if my heart was racing like you wouldn't believe! It was the start of a new school year and here I was, with above five minutes to rush to my high school. It was my senior year and no, that wasn't the reason why I was stressed right now. Well...not entirely. You see, this was the second time that I was in senior year; I failed the first time with work getting in the way and all. Don't worry, I left my job! I guess that I didn't want to seem like a slacker. Drew, my boyfriend, was assuring me that so long that I did well that I would be able to join him next year. Maybe even be on the same academic level as him, if I could get extra credit or something. So yeah, me wanting to make a great first impression made me so stressed right now.

I guess that's not the only reason though...

Well, you see that during the summer, I had another growth spurth. No, not in height - even at eighteen years old, I was a bit of a shorty. It was in my breasts! Basically, even though that I was already kind of busty to begin with (I was what, a 32D cup last year?), I found myself struggling to get my boobs in my top now that they were a 34DDD cup! They might even still be growing, I don't know, I didn't really check anymore...I probably needed to do some more clothes shopping pretty soon seeing as the blue top I was wearing used to be baggy on me but now with my boobs bigger than ever, it barely even fit me anymore. I could already see the perverts staring at me, watching as those heavy things bounced as I ran to school. Thankfully, the school didn't have a uniform, otherwise I'd be in trouble wearing this top and the pair of jeans I had on.

Anyway, I finally got to school, my heels clicking on the floor.

Now to find class A-301 - Remedial Chemistry!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I had heard the rumors, of course. Everyone had. Candy Smith was repeating senior year. And her tits had grown enormous! They were just rumors, though, I was sure. There was no way that last year’s Little Miss Popular was coming back, even hotter than her short little self had been last year. Every guy in school had fantasized about her since the first time they laid eyes on her, of course. She was a goddess.


Rumor had it, she was also a prude. And apparently, none too bright, considering she was repeating senior year when she probably could have just sucked some dick to ensure the necessary passing grades.


But I digress. Who am I, anyways? Well, let me tell you. Tommy McCallister, the senior class of 2016’s resident “bad boy” complete with leather jacket, badass sports car, and more notches on my belt than any other guy in class, thanks to the rampant (and true) rumors concerning my “endowment.”


Regardless of all that, you can imagine my surprise when sure enough, Candy walked into my chemistry class, first period, first day. Bam. Miss Candy Tits was right there in the flesh… and that flesh was to die for.


She would be mine. I would ruin her in so many ways. She probably wouldn’t make it out of senior year at all. She was a perfect, prime specimen of femininity, and I decided right then and there to make it my mission to ensure the whole world knew just how much of a slut she really could be.


Class was about to start. And the only seat left available just so happened to be right next to me...
 
Oh em gee...

I looked around the class and it was pretty full. I hated it - everyone knew who their friends were, who their lab partners were going to be. I was hoping to come in before half the class did, so I'd have first pick over who would do team work with me. Maybe even make friends with the popular crowd again. Instead, I was here standing like an idiot! Thankfully there was one spot, and I knew I had to get there before anyone did! I ran there, boobs bouncing and all...

"Sorry, is this seat taken?"
I asked with a smile, sitting down and...well, adjusting my seat! Again, I was still kind of adjusting to the fact that my boobs needed a bit of space - it was so embarrassing, because as I was turning around, I sort of knocked over a pencil the cute guy next to me had on the desk. "Oops, sorry." I said, brushing a hair out of my face before I picked the pencil up and handed over to him.

"My name's Candy, by the way. Who are you?"
 
“I’m Tommy McCallister,” I replied, letting my eyes linger in Candy’s impressive cleavage as she came up from picking up my pencil. I let my fingers linger on her hand as I took the pencil back from her. “Thanks,” I said, smiling as I looked up into her eyes. It took every ounce of willpower to keep from saying something derogatory, like I wanted to.


Oh, fuck it. I couldn’t help myself. I leaned closer to her and said in a hushed voice: “you can bend over for me anytime!”


Just then the teacher walked in, Professor Waller. Blah blah blah, “oh, and the person sitting next to you will be your lab partner for the year, so you best get comfortable with them!”


I turned my head and looked over at Candy. How perfect was this? “So… was this one of the classes you passed last year, or not?” I asked her with a bit of a smirk.
 
Tommy McCallister huh? I don't know why, but I guess that name struck a bell or something! I think I heard it somewhere before - maybe last year? I was in the cheerleading squad and we liked to gossip a lot, so it's possible someone knew somebody else that was dating him? Well, anyways, I was smiling at him and I shook his hand, like any social person should do. I was ready to take out my notebook and pay attention, that is until this guy just kind of got closer and whispered:

“you can bend over for me anytime!”

"Say what? Don't be a perv!" I said, laughing a bit because he was obviously just trying to be funny. I wanted to get on the right foot, so I sort of just smacked him on the shoulder - which was easier said than done because of his leather jacket! Either way, I was being a good student and while Mister Waller was talking about the class curriculum, I was writing stuff down. I mean, it's not like it was important or anything - I just wanted to be good in class!

That's when he brought up the subject of teamwork and the project!

“oh, and the person sitting next to you will be your lab partner for the year, so you best get comfortable with them!”


Tommy, of course, turned his head and said with a smirk: “So… was this one of the classes you passed last year, or not?”

I frowned a bit, although I was just being playful. "What makes you think that I failed? Maybe I wanted to redo senior year! Of course I passed this!" I said, tapping my pencil on my notebook. Then, almost too quickly, I whimpered "Okay fine, I failed this class pretty bad."
 
I bit back a laugh, and leaned in close to her again. “Well, we’ll make sure you get through it okay this year,” I said. “I’ve got access to all the tests and stuff.” I gave her a conspiratorial wink. “And since we’re working together, we gotta, well, work together. We should probably get together after school and study, right? I mean, everyone says Chemistry is the hardest class senior year.”


I knew I had her interest piqued. I pulled out my phone, and swiped it open, and created a new contact and slid it over to her. “Why don’t you give me your number,” I suggested, just as the bell rang to change classes.
 
I couldn't believe my luck! Honestly, while I wanted to learn and get better grades and all that good stuff, knowing that I would pass no matter what - well, it was amazing. I grinned like you wouldn't believe, right as I told Tommy "Sure, I mean I was planning to actually...you know....put in effort for chemistry this year." as I tried really hard to not seem like I just won the freaking lottery. For a second I doubted that he had access to the tests and stuff but then I thought 'Hey, why would he lie?'

“Why don’t you give me your number,”

** RING ***

"Oh, sure! Let me put it down..." I said, typing away with his phone. I added in my number, except I was cute and wrote "Candy:heart::heart::)" for my contact name on his phone. I saw people making their way in the class and I just thought to myself how I was not going to be nearly late for another class.

"Well, I have to run to English! I'll see you later lab partner!" I said with a wink before rushing off...
 
I let her head out, and chuckled to myself at how she left her name in my phone, with the little heart emojis and a smile. Already, plans and plots were forming in my mind.


I shot her a text after second period: got any plans after school today? We should hang out. 😘


I didn’t expect her to say yes right away, of course, but I knew the trick with girls like her was constant engagement. I wasn’t going to let her stop thinking about me. I had seen the approving look in her eye when she saw I was her lab partner, after all. The time to capitalize was now!
 
English class wasn't difficult - Mrs. Wallace was just going over how we were going to read a few short stories and have to analyze the texts and their meaning. I mean, it wasn't hard and besides, Drew was a natural at this! I could some pointers from him, especially seeing as he's in college and all - maybe even get him to do the assignments for me! Anyway, by the end of class I thought I got a text from my sweet boyfriend but saw that it was from a random number. I took my phone out and read:

"got any plans after school today? We should hang out. 😘

For like a minute, I was like "Who's that?" when I realized that it must have been Tommy from chemistry earlier. Duh! I figured maybe he wanted to get an early start, or he already had some info about the tests! So, seeing as he was being all friendly I thought I should do the same.

"no plans! Where do you want to go study? 😘 "

 
I had to chuckle, as this was just too perfect. Did she really think I actually wanted to study? Well, there were certain things I wanted to study, sure, but nothing related to school.


I sent her a reply after third period class: “just meet me on the front steps to school at the end of the day, pet”


I smirked, taking a drag off my cigarette. There were nice little hiding spots all over campus, and behind a dumpster behind school was one of the easier ones to gain access to. I took a toke of marijuana off the one-hitter pipe I had hidden behind a loose brick in the wall, and then carefully returned it to its hiding place. With a nice little buzz on, I headed back inside…
 
“just meet me on the front steps to school at the end of the day, pet”

Pet? That's such a weird way to end a sentence - or was that supposed to be another way of him being playful? I didn't really get it, but I went along with it! After all, he was my study buddy and I didn't want to seem stupid by asking whatever it meant. I shrugged before I texted him back:

"Sure, see you there!"

And I just went along with my day, going along with my classes and taking notes whenever I could. I think I must have filled like ten pages already, when the bell rang and I found myself going to the front of the school - ignoring all the stares I was getting out my way out. It was so hard to navigate through this crowd, geez...
 
I was sitting at the bottom of the front steps, waiting for her to arrive. When I saw her come out the door, my eyes widened a bit, especially as she came down the stairs, each step causing her luscious huge tits to bounce almost uncontrollably. That bra obviously was straining against their weight!


I walked up a couple steps as she approached. “Hey there Jiggles,” I said, teasing her just a bit, wondering if she would catch my meaning. It was a hot summer day; I carried my leather jacket over my shoulder.
 
Oh my god! I really needed to get a more supportive bra...because when I was going down those stairs, I could feel my boobs bouncing and weighing me down. It was so uncomfortable, physically and psychologically because I really hoped that it wasn't noticeable...Well, anyway I got to the end of the stairs when I noticed Tommy there standing with his jacket over his shoulder.

“Hey there Jiggles,” he said with a grin.

I smiled back and I answered "I think you mean to say giggles! Sometimes my boyfriend calls me that because I laugh so much." with a chuckle. I looked around, looking for the easiest way to the library. "So, which way are we headed? We're going to the library right?"
 
“Giggles, right…” I said, smirking, my eyes grazing over the exposed cleavage in that blue top she wore. “Yeah, maybe we’ll make it to the library in a bit,” I said, guiding her down the steps and towards the student parking lot, and coming to a stop next to a black Harley Davidson motorcycle. I grabbed one of the helmets off the back seat and strapped it on my head, pondering what she meant by “boyfriend.”


I offered her the spare helmet. “How about a little ride first? I’m sure your boyfriend won’t mind,” I said, giving her a devious little wink. “Where is he, anyways?” I wondered out loud. “I certainly wouldn’t leave you alone if you belonged to me.”
 
I took the helmet he offered me, chuckling as he said “How about a little ride first? I’m sure your boyfriend won’t mind,”. I started to put on the helmet, making sure that it was nice and tight around my head; I didn't want to risk any brain damage after all! "Oh, he'd kill me if he found out that I was going on a motorcycle!" I finally replied, moving it around to make sure that it wouldn't fall off or anything.

“Where is he, anyways? I certainly wouldn’t leave you alone if you belonged to me.”

"Pfft. I can take care of myself." I said with another giggle, with a hand on my hip. "But if you really want to know, he's in college. It's not that far, so it's not a big deal or anything."
 
I let my eyes drag down her body, and back up, obviously checking her out. “You can definitely take care of yourself,” I said with a smirk, before throwing a leg over the bike and mounting it. I kicked it on, the engine revving to life, and patted the small seat behind me, bidding her to climb on.


I seemed to recall Candy having a boyfriend the year before. Dude was such a nerd. No wonder he was content to keep a high school girlfriend!
 
“You can definitely take care of yourself,”

Okay so I saw him checking me out, I gave him a sort of playful "Don't you dare" kind of stare before I heard the engine go. I went ahead and climbed the motorcycle, holding onto Tommy as he pressed on the gas. Once we started to move, well...

"Eeeeeeeee!" I squealed, feeling the sudden rush we made across the street. I held onto Tommy tighter now, hanging onto my dear life - even if that meant pushing my big boobs against his back!
 
There was no denying the exhilaration of feeling those massive tits pressed into my back, having her small frame hanging onto me for dear life as we sped away from our high school and out onto the open road.


I took the back roads, staying off the more well-travelled thorough-fares, enjoying the scenic route around town, showing off the speed and handling of the bike as we rounded corners and zoomed over hills.


Eventually, we came to a stop at the local arcade, a dingy, smokey place that served beer and had a bunch of old school games. The girl behind the bar knew me, of course, and didn’t ask for my ID when I ordered a beer.


“Something to drink?” I asked Candy with a smirk, taking a swig and lighting a cigarette.
 
The motorcycle was so FRACKING loud!!!

I held onto Tommy, my hands gripping him as if the second that I'd let go, I'd die. He made all sorts of turns and stuff that I shut my eyes, just feeling the breeze pushing my hair all over the place and Tommy's strong back pushing against my soft boobs. Eventually, I felt the motorcycle slow down and finally I opened my eyes to...some shabby looking bar...?

Wait, this wasn't the library!

We went in and what I saw was what I expected from the outside...except for a few arcade machines which honestly looked pretty fun. I moved attention to Tommy, seeing as he said “Something to drink?” with a drink in his hand and smoking.

"You tricked me, you jerk!" I said, with a grin - smacking his shoulder playfully. "And no, I don't drink."
 
“Well, you should. Having a couple drinks while studying can help you retain the information,” I said, taking a swig. “She’ll have one of these,” I said to the bartender, who gave me a smirk and promptly produced another beer.


I looked over at Candy and her incredulous look. “What? Look it up! It’s scientifically proven, I swear. Why do you think I’ve got such good grades?” I asked with a smirk, taking a drag on my cigarette.


I nodded towards the beer. “C’mon, don’t be a prude.”
 
“She’ll have one of these,” he told the bartender, trying to convince me that it was a good idea. As the bartender left, I tried to say "No she won't!" but I don't think he heard me. Oh well, I just would leave the drink on the counter and not have it, right?

“What? Look it up! It’s scientifically proven, I swear. Why do you think I’ve got such good grades?”

He had good grades? I wouldn't have guessed...I mean, maybe it was a good idea? I never really had a beer before and I was sure that Drew got to have some today on his first day of college.

“C’mon, don’t be a prude.” Tommy continued, motioning me to the beer.

"Okay, okay fine..."I said with a pout. I brought the beer closer to me, eyeing it for a moment. Not wanting to seem like I never had drank beer before, I brought it to my mouth and drank the bitter liquid!
 
“There ya go…” I said, chuckling to myself as I watched her face. It was obvious she had never drank before.


“Man, I thought you were one of the cool kids in your class last year!” I said, teasing her some more, even poking her side with my finger, just under her tits!


“C’mon, let’s play a game. If you can beat me in Pac-Man, we’ll go get ready for the chemistry test that’s coming at the end of the week. If I win, you do a shot with me.”
 
“Man, I thought you were one of the cool kids in your class last year!” Tommy began to tease me, poking me on my side. Or well, more like on the underboob of my big right boob! I figure that he missed, but still I gasped and poked him back, before saying "I was, you asshole!" with a playful grin.

“C’mon, let’s play a game. If you can beat me in Pac-Man, we’ll go get ready for the chemistry test that’s coming at the end of the week. If I win, you do a shot with me.”


I looked at the machine, wondering how to even play it. Was it one of those fighting games that Drew liked so much? No, it couldn't be...it looked so retro. "Okay, but you have to tell me how to play!" I said, getting up and being as determined as I could be. It was an old game, how hard could it be?
 
I somehow managed to keep from laughing out loud. “It’s easy,” I explained. “Here, I’ll go first,” I said, dropping a quarter in the slot. “You just gotta direct Pac-Man to eat as many little dots as possible without getting caught by the ghosts that are chasing you around the board,” I explained, as the game started and I used the joystick to direct pac-man around the board, eventually getting all the dots and moving on the second stage, where I got a decent number before losing.


“Okay, your turn,” I said, dropping another quarter in the slot to start a new game. “Like I said, it’s easy…”


I slid off to the side to let her play, at the same time pulling out my phone and lining up a nice picture of her in the glow of the screen...
 
“Okay, your turn,” he said, dropping in a quarter and starting the game “Like I said, it’s easy…”

Okay so I think I got the idea. Make Pac-Man move, get as many pebbles as I can and avoid the ghosts. It didn't seem complicated, even for someone like me who doesn't play video games often. I grinned, thinking to myself that Tommy and I would be studying for chemistry in no time. But once I got my hand to the joystick, well..

"Oh my god, how am I supposed to play this? My boobs are in the way!" I said with a frustrated grunt, seeing as my chest was pressing against the machine. I actually had to put my boobs on the machine, resting them against the slight slope it made before I could get a proper grip on the handle. I already lost a life and had two more to go.

I wasn't going to win this.
 
Back
Top