His Sister, His Niece, His ???? (Closed for angelofyournightmares)

~Angelina~
I was surprised at just how good it felt in my uncle's arms and how damn wrong I knew that was...he was my uncle...and moments ago I was checking out my mother, was I completely fucking out of mine, maybe everything that was going on with my father was making me unable to think
straight. Watching you hug and hold our little girl awoke so many things inside of me that it made me feel crazy this was our daughter...our love alone was unmatched...I was no longer jealous a part of me knew this was how it was always supposed to be no matter how wrong it may be, but could I subject Angel to that? I mean look at what me and you have gone through...I try not to think about that at the moment and just focus on what is ahead of us.

~Angel~
I loved watching you and Angelina together, it filled my heart with so much joy and I knew it filled her with so much joy as well. Seeing how happy the both of you were, well it made me feel that everything really would be okay after all. I giggle at my little girl's excitement...she was the sweetest thing ever maybe even more innocent than I was at her age, it was part of the reason I felt the way, I felt...and she was beautiful we looked a lot alike, and yet at the same time she had her features as did I that could tell us apart.

I look over at you and give you my smile that I only hold just for you.
To be honest I did not want you to let me go and at this moment I did not care that it was wrong, being in your arms stirred
something inside of me that even when I kissed a few boys it had not felt that way...but again my mom came first and I refused to allow myself ever to hurt her, she was not just my mother but she was my very best friend, and I would never leave her side or be the reason she went through any type of hurt or pain...she had protected me against my father, I often watched her sleeping in front of my door, or when he raised his voice to me she always threw herself out there...she loved me more than life... as did I, as long as she was happy then so was I.

I laugh unable to hide my giddiness, I should have known you would forgive me the moment that I told you about Angelina, but at the same time...would you abandon me if you started the feel the same about our daughter as you did me? It was a hard thing to think about, but if it made you happy then I would step away...you were that important to me as was she. I blush when you wink at me and then giggle..."I could never be embarrassed by you or Mom! I can't wait to be with both of you." If only I knew how true my words were going to be soon.

You and Mom given your ages, not that either of you was old, but you both were in great shape, I knew Mom worked out I am sure you did as well. I see Mom blush and I do once more, it seems that was all I was doing this evening...things may just work out for the better, even though I would be going away soon to college I was accepted by many, I was not sure I wanted to be too far away from my mother or you. I was grateful that you decided to do this for us, I knew my Angel girl needed this and I knew now that you know you are her father, you will do anything and everything to make her happy just as you did with me.
I had loved this store the moment I had walked in to get Angelina's prom dress I had been worried that I would not have enough money to cover the dress and the woman who had been on shift that day had given me a great deal and I would forever be grateful for that and her. I could not believe what you told the clerk and I can see Angelina is as well... no one has ever offered that to us...we both bite our lips, yes we both had that bad habit. We both nod our heads excited to show off to you, I could see Angelina was a little nervous.

I look at my little girl. I smile sweetly at her and we both go and do as I told her to. We meet in the dressing rooms and both change, I tell her to go first and call my lover over. I watch as she walks out and I can see you intently looking at him as well with a smile.

~Angelina~
I come out first feeling more than awkward hoping you both would love my dress...I felt a little strange kind of wearing something this fancy, but excited at the same time, I heard mom gasp first and smile as if you are seeing me for the first time. I watch as my mom goes into her dressing room to also try her's as you and I wait outside for Mom.
https://pin.it/5SzpjjlaA

~Angel~
I could not believe how stunning my little girl was, she was always stunning but it was even more so now...how could anyone resist her, even I why having a hard time...and I had never thought of women in that way before...maybe I was sick in my head for these feelings...I mean for you it may have been normal but with me, I was her mother...that was odd I think to myself as I try my dress on. I come back out nervous myself...why the hell was I nervous...then again I often was when it came to you...and I try to fight back my insecurities that you will want Angelina more...it was a crazy thing to think...but one could not hide their feelings after all. https://pin.it/4HHRO6A51

Last edited:
Back