His Sister, His Niece, His ???? (Closed for angelofyournightmares)

That night so long ago, your body lit by the constant flashes of lightning and my looking up, never having seen anything so beautiful in my life. “I want you Angel, God help me but I do…” I sat up in the bed, the sheet falling to the side, my erection clearly visible as I pulled you to face me.

“Mine… “ I moaned, as I started at your calves, my hands running up the backs of your legs, your thighs, until I held your ass. “I won’t take your virginity tonight, I want that to be special…I know the place.” I was kissing your tummy, your mound as my hands massaged your ass.

“We can go slow, I want you to learn… I want everything to feel so good for you… Have you ever?” Yet I knew, the answer to virtually everything was no, which meant I would be the first, and I loved that, and I want you to enjoy and celebrate every step of the journey.” You were such an eager learner, so willing, such a good girl in being taught how to be bad. I only need tell you once, or react and it was if it was imbedded in your thoughts, your actions, your own little playbook in how to be my perfect love, a glorious slut!

So now, here, we had learned to be honest, say what we need, and not hold back, "Yes, Daddy! Please make me your dirty whore again, to fuck me and use me to please you, Please!" Mmmmm, you hear the feral moan, as you touch my hot spots, “Mmmm, Daddy needs his Baby Girl’s cunt… are you sure you are ready kitten, ready to be ravaged, used and pounded?” These were words we knew well, gasoline tossed freely onto raging fires, making it even hotter, scorching!

Finally I am inside you, guided in, I know it has been a while by how tight you are, and the fact Tommy doesn’t compare to me in size. I go slow at first. I know how you love pain, but I plan to be inside you over and over, as often as I can, I will stretch you baby girl, but I don’t want to tear you. I feel you move, adjust and we moan as I feel you.

It is so tight, perfect glove for my manhood, pressing deeper and deeper and loving how you look as you take my cock, we become one, you gripping me, and wanting more and more, deeper and harder! I feel your hands grip me, marking me more, I can feel your nails digging into my back and ass. “That’s right Kitten, you know what Daddy likes… fuck me Baby Girl!”

When you ask for hard, I give it, feeling your hips roll, as I move up and down, raising up so that my shaft glides along your clit, and the slight curve of my cock teases the roof of your vagina. It doesn’t get any better than being inside you, feeling you, fucking you. Pounding, pounding harder and harder, like I am trying to drive you into the ground.

Yet no matter how hard I go, you beg for more, want more, and we edge toward climax together. “Then cum to me Kitten, please cum!” Knowing you have long since learned to cum on my command, but I need it now, so that I can…..”OH Yesss… OH Fuck yesss!!!!!” Come with you, my arms extended, my hips rolling, my cock pumping my cum deep inside you… we are back, like we never should have left!

I could not deny my need for you back then any longer and I never wanted another man, well I guess boy technically as much as I had wanted you, yes I was nervous but I also knew I would never have given myself to anyone but you. I was yours and would forever be yours until death did us part.

I remembered how much I wanted and needed you more than I needed or wanted anything else in my entire life and I knew you were going to give me that and so much more. I remembered how you took my tight ass, wanting to savor my virginity and wanting me to remember my first time for a lifetime. I was a little more than scared of what was to come, but my sweet and loving brother took all the fears away and turned them into nothing but a fiery need in the pit of my stomach.

I looked at you softly when you asked me if I had ever, the butterflies in my stomach at the way you were looking at me made me shyly smile at you. I remember shaking my head no, and the words you spoke that you would teach me everything, give me everything I could ever want and so much more. I loved everything you had shown me and taught me, it meant everything to me and so much more. I had never wanted anything other than to please you and it was still that way, your pleasure became my pleasure.

I was telling you exactly what I wanted no shame at all and I never had any reason to feel shame with you, I loved everything we shared, I knew what the outside world would think of us, and yet I did not care at the same time. "Yes Daddy, Yes please, please fuck me hard and fast with your cock, please make me your slut again!" I scream out needing you to know how badly I want this, how badly I want you.

It had been at least 5 months since the last time Tommy had taken me, no I hadn't given it to him he always took it, after that brutal night he went overboard I had not been able to work for a month, but that was a story I would rather not think about, I just needed your cock inside of me. I moan as you move inside of me so sweetly slow. I look up into your eyes, fuck how I have missed you. I slowly start to move beneath you wanting to feel more of your hard cock inside of my tight and needy cunt.

I cannot hold back my want and my need for you as I gasp and then dig my nails into you, pulling you more to make your cock go deeper inside of me as moans escape my lips. I moan as I dig into your ass and back with my nails, I don't even care if I mark you or draw blood. I moan deeply at your words and I dare not hold back as I continue to moan. "Yes, Daddy yes I need your cock." I scream out.

My eyes close enjoying the sensations of your cock going through me my pussy gripping that cock for dear life, as I move against my hips arching to meet your thrust over and over again as I beg for you to fuck me harder. I have missed being fucked like this, being fucked by you. I am now screaming and moaning and crying out begging over and over again for more and more of you.

I am so fucking close to cumming all around your cock, and I want and need it. "Yes, daddy! Cum with me." I moan out in yells with my heavy breathing. Your words tip me right over the edge as my orgasm rips through me causing an animalistic moan to escape my lips.
I am moaning and screaming your name over and over again, as we cum hard and fast together.

It was funny how we had evolved that first night. Both naked after you had stripped, standing in front of me as I turned and sat in the bed, you standing between my spread legs, looking down, feeling your small hands on my broad strong shoulders. After I had started my hands running up and down your legs, cradling your ass, kissing your tummy, your mound, the soft, tender, dewy lips of your pussy. “Come into bed Baby Girl …” I had moaned, pushing back and going to my knees as you slid in.

I’d run my hands up and down your body, you raising our arm submissively over your head, wanting me to have access, touch you, teach you, enjoy you. It had all seemed so right, so tempted to slip my cock inside your virgin pussy, but that would wait, had to wait. Yet as I kissed you, you moving to let me explore you, taste you, reaching out to touch me, until I softly rolled you rover, pulled you back to goi on your knees, ran my hands over your body, kissing your soft bottom, slipping my tongue deep into your folds, my fingers soon following.

Yet it was as I moved, leaving no inch of you unattended, my tongue first slid along the rim of your pucker, hearing your moan, “You like that Baby Girl?” Slipping a finger up inside you, as my tongue played and probed more. Little did I know that my baby sister has one of the most sensitive asses ever, and as I teased and played ai felt your pussy bathe me in your juices.

“I won’t take your virginity tonight Baby Girl, but if you want me inside of you….” Sliding my finger up your well lubricated pucker, painted in my saliva and feeling how your ass gripped and you moaned. Chuckling at my sexy baby sister, “I think I can take that as a yes.” Everything was gentle but spectacular and the feeling of my cock sliding in, how your ass so welcomed and enjoyed it, I would never forget! Even now, I needed to cum inside your cunt, have you feel me inside of you, rolling down your sexy, toned thighs as we spoke with Tommy, giving you the confidence of a woman with a much better future than past, but that did not lessen the need, the desire to have your ass, own it as only I could have you take me as only you could.

Cumming inside of you, cumming together, finally back where I should have never left and never would again, felt so good, and now I could hold you in my arms, enjoy that togetherness. Running my hands and fingers through your hair, down your back, playing and tickling with your ass, and thighs, loving having my hands running over you, my cock inside you. We kiss, we cuddle, we enjoy, the calm before the proverbial storm. “I’ve loved this Baby Girl, we needed this, but I think it’s time to go home, whatcha think?”

I think about the past often the good and the bad times, they've shaped us into who we are today. I had been so nervous that first time but also very ready, I had always wanted you, and that night we were finally going to have each other damned the consequences. It was like I was made for you and you were made for me considering how well you already seemed to know my body and how fast I had learned yours as well. Every time you called me Baby Girl it sent shivers of want and need through my entire body and now was no different.

That night meant everything to me, and still meant everything to me it was a night I would never forget the tenderness you showed me the love the want, and the need, it had been the happiest time in my life and I was finally getting all of that back. That night we gave each other all of ourselves equally and I would continue to do that nothing would change or keep us apart ever again I would make sure of that. My god but I remembered how you tasted me that night as if I was the last thing you would ever taste again, all the orgasms you were building inside of me as I was moaning and writhing when you pulled me up to my knees.

I was stunned when I felt your tongue enter my tight little pucker, an explosion of passion ran along my whole body as I moaned so loudly you were worried we would wake Mom and Dad up. I remembered you asking me if I liked that and my moans had told you I did. Each time you placed a finger into my wetness I moaned and gasped more and more. I didn't know that anything could feel better I had heard so many bad stories about anal sex so at first I was a little tense but considering how I trusted you and wanted you it did not matter and I did not think about it.

I remembered feeling confused as to why you did not want to take my virginity and then remembered your words telling me you wanted my first time to be special and I remember you had done that the next time we were together. I fucking needed you inside of me and my moans indicated that yes I wanted and needed your cock in my ass. I orgasmed that night like a freight train and continued having orgasm after orgasm as you took my ass time and time again that evening. I could not wait for the time we could let go of one another again when you would dominate me completely and make me yours all over again.

I felt safe and loved in your arms and as I looked up at you that showed through and through you know exactly what you mean to me. "Mmm keep touching me like daddy and we aren't going anywhere," I say with a giggle. I love every moment with you and even though I know it has to end soon I need and want this. "Yes sir," I say softly, even though I don't want this moment to end I also know that it has to.

You feel so good in my arms, “I wish we didn’t have to go anywhere … but soon we will have this all behind us.” Continuing to play with your back and hair. “I love it when you call me Daddy, Baby Girl…” I moan as I am not going down, if anything being inside you, touching you, I feel myself harden again.

Pulling my hands up to grip your cheeks, turning your head to kiss your lips, slowly and sensually, letting our tongues play as I slowly thrust up insid of you and I feel your body adjust for even a few more seconds of enjoying the feeling of fucking each other again. I laugh, “I hope Angelina doesn’t mind the sounds of ecstacy that will soon be coming from your bedroom on a regular basis.. “

Words cannot express just how good my cock feels being inside of you, sliding slowly as I enjoy the tightness and possessive grip of your cunt. We even roll over, just needing a few more moments of fucking, taking, enjoying before we know we must stop, but it won’t be long until I am back inside of you again. One last kiss and I withdraw, smiling at you, knowing how you like to lick the cum off my cock.

We help each other dress, kissing as we go, taking our time, partly savoring what just took place, partly anticipating all that is to cum! “It’s going to be okay, let me do the talking, okay Baby Girl.. He is not going to be happy, and he may try to bully you, see your reaction, make threats, but we just have to keep our cool, and trust me, can you do that?”

One last kiss and we hopped back in my jeep, we held hands but didn’t talk on the way home, part of it was likely just savoring how good it felt to have finally been back together. Driving into your driveway, Tommy’s car is there, and I look at you, “Are you ready for this?”

My hand is in the small of your back as we head inside, partly guiding, partly supporting. As we walk in, Tommy is sitting up on the couch, a bit disheveled and smelling of alcohol, whiskey. “I should have known, the white knight is in town…” He sneared, looking at me with hatred and you with fury. “She was scared Tommy, she should have been…”. I saw his fists clench, and I took a deep breath. “You know you don’t want to fight me Tommy.. and I don’t want to fight you, but we need to talk.. Can you do that?”

You could have heard a pin drop, as we waited for his answere.

I look at you and smile, the smile I save only for you and my sweet Angelina. I nodded my head gently with a smile knowing you were right everything would be behind us soon and I could not wait for that moment. I love the fear of your fingers playing softly and gently in my hair and my back gently sending tingles of happiness throughout my body. I moan at your words. "And I love calling you Daddy as much as I love hearing you call me baby girl and also as much as I love you," I say softly smiling tenderly at you my love, my always.

My god but I could kiss and fuck you all day and all night 365 days of the year, your cock was made for my hot cunt, and my moans are captured by your lips, I can still taste myself on your tongue and I love tasting me and you together. I blush at your words as I look at you softly. "That being said.." I start a little more serious for a moment. "How should we approach this, with Angelina I mean?" I ask softly and look at you with a sly grin.

My cunt is gripping your hard cock as I moan deeply not wanting to let your cock go, I want you inside of me forever and ever, but I also know that at some point we have to face reality. I love being on top of you when we fuck feeling my cunt impaled against your cock, and you love it just as much as I do and soon we will relish in these moments. I sigh when your cock leaves me, feeling empty once more. I look at you softly as I take my time tasting myself and you, cleaning your cock clean from both of us and then moan when I pull away and smile up at you. "Taste so good, daddy," I say and smile.

I love when you help me dress but even more when you help me undress and I just cannot wait for more and more. "I trust you with my life Ricky I always have and I always will but I don't want you to get hurt, I could not bear it if you ever got hurt because of me." She said sadly as she looked at him.

I loved the way your hand fit perfectly into my own as we held one another and enjoyed the calm before the storm as we headed back to my small home. "I think so." That was all I could say softly and then nod my head that yes I was.

I was breathing so hard and my heart was pounding I felt as if it might pound right out of my chest. Tommy looked the way he always did when I would come home from work and grocery shopping or any type of errand. I bite my lip feeling small as I always did in front of Tommy when he looks at me with an evil look in his eyes. I hear your deep breath and know you are doing everything to stay calm. She looked from Tommy to Ricky and was not sure how the rest of this was going to go.

It was so quiet all you could hear was the heavy breathing between the three of them...

"And I love calling you Daddy as much as I love hearing you call me baby girl and also as much as I love you," All I can do is smile, pet you, knowing how happy I am to be back, despite what we will need to do next. Yet I sense there is something behind your next question, "How should we approach this, with Angelina I mean?" I see the grin.

“She is a beautiful girl, she still seems very naive, but I think you have thoughts, do you?” With my cock still deep inside you, grinding into me, I realize Angelina is not all that different than you were when we first began, in fact she may be even more innocent than you were, if that is possible. “What do you think she needs Angel? I would like it if we didn’t have to be a secret, but…” I leave it hanging there, I can see you have thoughts, ideas even, I’m just not sure what?

I run my fingers through your hair as I watch you, the delight in your eyes as you carefully clean my cock. Kneeling dutifully, your hand so careful as you slip your tongue into every nook and cranny. Smiling, softly saying, “Good Girl” as you lap and lick, knowing what those words do to you. The hard buds of your nipples, the adoration of your tongue and lips, the soft moans as you suckle and take in every drop.

To transition from something so perfect and special in the park to come home and seeing Tommy sitting there is such an awkward and sudden transition. First words spoken, we stare each other down, until he looks away. Deep down he is weak, a bully, he knows it, I know it, but this must play out.

“Tommy, you know me, I give it straight, but I’m fair.” He squirms uncomfortably, but doesn’t say a word. He is cornered, his eyes flit back and forth between you and me. “You hurt her Tommy, you’ve been hurting her, and that is over.”

Rage boils in his eyes, “How dare you!” I cut him off. “Because I am her brother, and I won’t let you hurt or scare my sister or …. Niece, any longer!”

He stands up, fists again clenched, “MY daughter….” I shake my head, “who is terrified of you, terrified by what you’ve done to her mother, what she is afraid….”

Tommy blurts out, “I’d never touch her….” Again I cut him off, “Good, we are agreed on that at least. Now sit down… please?” He stumbles and prances in place a bit, but finally sits, leaning forward on his knees as if he might need to bolt.

“Tommy this has been coming for a long time, you’re not happy and she is miserable, admit it.” He tries to talk stutters, but nothing comes out. “This is partly my fault, my parents fault, you guys were so young, but …” And then I look him cold and hard in the eyes. “This is over… this marriage … this life… but I think this is a good thing… and let me explain …”

I love the way you pet me, the way you look at me, and everything in between knowing how much we loved one another and needed each other and how we will always be together, no one would tear us apart again. I bite my lip worried about Angelina finding out, I was sure I was already a disappointment to her I did not need another reason to be one I think to myself and I hope you cannot see it written all over my face. I grin softly at you hiding the frown that is slightly laid underneath.

Oh, I had many thoughts none of them right I think to myself, none of them was the right thing and yet eventually I would have to admit all of this to you all of my thoughts and all of my feelings. I love the feeling of you still guiding into me not fucking but not wanting to let go of one another either. "She needs stability the kind I have not been able to give her," I say softly looking at you with a bit of a sad smile. I bite my lip and look at you. "I do not want to keep a secret either my love, but I also don't want to confuse her right away," I say and smile softly. "We will tell her in time." I still have to admit that you are her father. There are many thoughts of what I want with my sweet Angel girl but now is not the time or the place, how would you react?

I love the feel of your fingers in my hair as I moan gently and start lovingly cleaning your cock clean of my cum and your cum loving the taste of both of us mixed in together. I don't miss one spot of your balls, the shaft, or the head of your cock, I clean you all up nice and neat moaning as I do so. Hearing you say good girl makes my pussy clench and ache for you once more as juices already pool between my legs once more. I can feel your eyes on me and I know it is taking great control for you not to become hard like it so often did when I had my lips or mouth anywhere near your cock.

The last thing or place I want to go is anywhere that Tommy is, I know with you I am safe, but I also know how Tommy can be at the same time, I was living proof of that. I can hear my heart beating in my ears and for a moment I don't even register we are in my living room where Tommy is sprawled out on the sofa with a beer in his hand. I am trying not to pay attention to Tommy my eyes not wanting to meet his own.

I bite my lips as you begin to speak, my hands shaking a little bit as I try to calm all the feelings I am feeling from boiling over to the surface. She could see that Tommy was not happy with anything that Ricky was saying. I can tell he is not happy with you here and I am waiting for what was to come next, I could see the anger boiling inside of Tommy, I knew the look oh so well. I looked at my love and smiled he was always my hero and he still was now even more so than before.

Tommy raises his voice and the hairs on my arms raise they always did when he yelled guess he still had the same effect on me even with My Ricky here. When you cut him off I once again feel at ease. I sigh and close my eyes needing to control the rage that was building inside of me at everything that man had put me through but I stay calm because of my brother. I can see that you are holding back your anger at what this man had put me through but you are being rational.

I take a deep breath Right then and there I wanted to scream at him and tell him Angelina was not his and that she never was that she was the man who had always protected and kept her safe yet I knew I could not do that, one this was not the place for that and two I just was not ready to tell you yet and I knew how horrible I was for that.

I was not so sure that he would not touch my Angel girl I wanted to believe he would but then again the way he sometimes looked at her and the way he hurt her at times with my daughter in the same room made the skeptic in me see all the red flags and then some. I looked at Tommy when you asked him to sit down please and you were so polite when doing so. I was grateful when he sat down as I looked to you for comfort, and you smiled giving it to me.

It was true they both were miserable but you were wrong Tommy loved having me as a punching bag and again my anger came to the surface. Relax Angel relax Ricky has this all under control. The way you look at him sent shivers up and down my spine but in a very hot way I have never wanted to have you fuck my cunt more. I try and pay attention but I am now in a lust-fueled state. Why did you have to be so damn delectable I ask myself.

We talk about Angel, “I agree, I don’t want to shock her, but I also don’t want to live a lie, I think we owe that to her.” There is more I want to say and want to be thoughtful as to how I express it. “I see her comments about Tommy, and I think we owe her something else, a chance to see that a relationship between a man and a woman can be outstanding, that love and sex are amazing and life’s true gift. She hasn’t seen that or felt that, but she can with us.” Of course as i say this, I have no idea how hands on that revelation for Angeline will truly be.

The remainder of our time, our tradition and how you enjoy cleaning my cock after our love making, usually provoking another round of our incredible intimacy, and oh how I wish we could have that now. However, we both know that we need to take care of things at home, handle Tommy, and create a home that Angelina can safely come home to.

Walking in, seeing Tommy there, laying, drinking already, or perhaps and more likely, never stopping, I want to kick his ass to the curb, but I don’t want him to retaliate, and so while bring frank, I try to create an upside. “This is over… this marriage … this life… but I think this is a good thing… and let me explain …”

I can see his jaws clench, I almost laugh at how bad he wants to punch me, and part of me, a big part, wants him to try, let me beat him to a pulp, take out revenge of what he has so willingly done to my lover and sister. “How the fuck is that?” He snarls, and so I nod, at least he is listening. I want to be clear. “Tommy, you will be moving out today, I have a room at the Four Season’s set up for you, for one week, all paid.” I knew damn well, Tommy had never spent a night at the Four Season’s in his life, even though that is what my Angel deserved.

“Why one week? Because after that you need to have made a decision, stay in town, get a place, and go on living in this misery. I will give you $1,000 a week to help you get on your feet again, or…” I paused and wanted to make sure he listened very, very carefully, “You can start anew, move a minimum of 400 miles away, and .. For two years, I will give you a monthly allowance of $4,000, whether or not you find another job or not.” I knew damn well that Tommy didn’t make a hundred grand a year, so this was a king’s ransom, and since no one would report it, it was all tax free.”

“Is that it, is that all there is to it?” It was a good question and no that was not all, “And you sign a release of any rights to Angeline and Angel, a quick divorce where she is given 100% custodial control.” His eyes burned into me, jaw clenched tight and I saw him spring, anticipating it, and only having to move slightly as he stumbled, which was all it took. He stumbled past, trying to idly, wildly throw a punch which misses as I see it coming, grabbing his wrist as it flies past and in one move twisting his arm back behind his back, pulling him close and wrapping my other elbow around his throat.

“That make you feel better, you piece of shit!” I saw Angel at first frightened and then seeing how I had him. “Tommy, this is the best offer you are ever gonna have.. but are you too stupid or too fucked up to realize it?” Holding him tighter, restricting his ability to breathe easily. I can feel the energy drain out of him. “It’s over Tommy, you’re never going to hurt her again.”

I look at Angel, see her staring at her husband, Tommy’s voice breaks, he is a beaten man. “What do I do at the hotel?” And there you have it, although I would not be naive enough to think it was all over. “Go pack a bag, go there, give them my name, I will let them know to expect you. Tomorrow, I will meet you there with an attorney, do you have an attorney?”

He didn’t not really, but Jimmy Flanagan was a guy we went to high school together, he did local divorces, trust and estate planning, etc. “Yeah Jimmy, he’s mine, you can’t use him.” It took everything I had not to laugh, “Jimmy is alll yours, have him at your room at 11 AM, I’ll meet you then. I tell you what, I’ll even upgrade you to a suite.” Slowly I began to let him go, making sure he didn’t turn on me, but watched as he barely avoided crumpling to the ground.

Off he shuffled, going upstairs to pack, and only then I turned to Angel, mouthing, “Are you okay?”

You were right I think to myself you were always right, but would my Sweet girl hate me I wonder to myself. I look at you softly knowing there is something else on your mind, and my eyes tell you to please continue. She felt the same way actually but if her brother only knew how demented her mind was working he would probably leave her forever especially when she told him the truth about Angelina being his daughter, I was not turned on by the thought of you with my Angel girl but at the same time, I know you would teach her all the right ways, no that's wrong you were her fucking father. I only nod my head in agreement considering my mind is all over the place. There was something fucking wrong with me I think to myself guilty for my thoughts.

I am not looking forward to going home, I just want Tommy gone now and for me and you to be picking our girl up and bringing her home finally to a safe place. Neither of us wants to pull away from one another but we know at some point we have to. I wonder what is to come next as I stand behind you wondering how all of this was going to go down realizing I was shaking like a leaf. She listened to her brother and wondered if this was really how he wanted to go through with this she knew Tommy a lot better than he did after all.

I look at you and then back at Tommy and I see that familiar rage build inside of him that he usually only reserved for me, I can feel my heart thumping against my chest. She looked away she did not want Tommy to even look at her, she was deep down still very terrified of him even with Ricky there. Relax Angel I try and tell myself over and over again biting my lip as I look away once more, my hands still trembling. I want to take your hand and seek comfort in your touch but I also know that would only make matters worse. I look at you this time a bit stunned by your revelation he did not deserve something like that I think angrily but I bite it down quickly. I sigh to myself trying to keep my anger back.

I watched as the two of them went back and forth. I wondered what would happen next I felt as if I were in one of those lifetime movies but this was my real life. His next words stunned her more than the first, I knew why you were doing this but I felt as if Tommy did not deserve any of this and this was only making me more angry because I should have sent his ass to jail when I had the fucking chance. I look at both of you so many feelings inside of me at the moment.

I look at my brother and wonder how you are going to answer his question because honestly, I was thinking the same thing that Tommy had asked, I knew you had money, but money like that...Holy shit I think to myself as I did not see that coming plot twist, but there was no way he would agree to any of that I know Tommy too well, he liked being in control of me. I watch in horror as Tommy Lunges towards you, my heart pounds and I want to do something but you give me that look as if to say everything is okay. Seeing you manhandle him makes me want to fuck you right then and there right in front of him.

My eyes were wide as I watched this whole scene unfold before me, everything seemed to be happening so fast and I was not sure how to react any longer. I hope you cannot see the fear in my eyes as I watch you turn to look at me making sure I am safe. I bite my lip once more fighting back tears I just wanted my life back and wanted my life to be with you... would that ever truly happen I wonder. I am still trembling as I look away for a few moments trying to get myself back together now was no time for me to fall apart you needed me after all. I can see Tommy's resolve fade from the hold you have on him. Your words only warm my heart.

I am watching Tommy almost pleading with my eyes for him to just stop and let me go. I sigh a breath of relief at Tammy's words. I was skeptical I more and likely always would be. I smile at my brother, my hero. I look at you softly more and more god how I admired him.

I wonder what Tommy with say about a lawyer as again I find myself looking between the two of you. I look at you when Tommy says you can't use him. I can feel the hard thumping of my heart and feel the heavy breathing as well, this was a lot I think to myself. I wonder however you seem to be going overboard in helping him, but I keep that to myself. I waited for what was to come thinking he would lunge back at you when you let him go but to my surprise he did not.

I was stunned to watch him shuffle away up the stairs and pack as I looked at you, and your mouth asking if I was okay, was I, I was not even sure at the moment but I nodded my head anyway.

Tommy was conflicted, he had long since stopped feeling any guilt over his treatment with Angel. He was far more of a sadist than I was even aware, however, he was also intimidated as hell by me, and so the alternative proposed might be his only alternative. He was a bully, and Rick had called his bluff, and the ease with which he manhandled Tommy stopped any aggression that Tommy would have otherwise initiated.

Yet, as he went off to gather his things, lick his wounds, he would be damned if he let that bitch of a wife, or her daughter, get off that easy. While he had never openly admitted it, he had long been certain that Angelina was not his, and the more he thought of it, the more he liked the idea of her as his unwitting prey.

He would call Jimmy as soon as he was out of here, Jimmy hated Rick too, where they had once been friends, hearing of Rick’s successes while he was stuck back being a legal lackey in his law firm, making a decent living but nothing excessive, only made him more envious. At their last reunion, Ricky had been the star and all of his former buddies simply background singers. Rick hadn’t intended it, he had just moved on, no longer having much in common with a bunch of guys who could not move past their “glory days”.

“I want you to get out of here, take your car and go to Dina’s, I’ll come get you as soon as he’s gone, I’m not sure what he will do when he comes back down, but I don’t want to risk it.” I knew Angel did not want to leave me alone, but I could handle Tommy, and her safety was the only thing I cared about. Dina’s was the coffee shop by the train station, the kind of place where regulars left their cups on a hook, and they made handmade donuts dipped in the most decadent of chocolate.

I made sure Tommy wasn’t coming down the stairs and came over to you, giving you a long kiss, “Just do as I say, we’re almost done with him, I’ll come get you in less than a half hour.” I whispered, but knew Angel would do as I said, even if she didn’t want to.

When Tommy came back down, I could see him looking around “Where the fuck is my wife?” I stayed calm, “I asked her to go, I didn’t trust you not to do something stupid.”

“You fucking son of a bitch … and of course she did as you said, she always does what you say … “ I just shook my head, “That’s because she can trust me, she knows I won’t and would never hurt her, it is your own fucking fault she can’t feel the same about you.”

It was probably a mistake to have even engaged and knew it immediately, “Feel.. you fucking bastard .. do you know what it’s like to be married to a woman who you know loves another…. “ He didn’t say it, but I was surprised by the admission.

“Tommy, I think it’s time to go.. .I’ll see you and Jimmy tomorrow….” I should have stopped there, but couldn’t help myself, “Just try to be sober ….” I could see the veins popping out of his neck and temples as he stormed out and slammed the door behind him.

I really did not know what to do... I felt at the moment like I was a misplaced piece of furniture. I know Tommy won't let things go easily he may pretend like he will but I know him better than anyone I think to myself. I shake my head, I know you mean well and I respect you for it, but I hope you know how Tommy really is, I feel bad that you have to go through this with me, you deserve better I think to myself and yet here I am wanting nothing more than to start a new life with you, I feel as if we both deserve that together with Angelina. I was watching you I knew this was not easy for you either.

I wonder what is going through your mind, my own guilt is eating me alive, there are so many of them in my head right now at this moment in time...I take a deep breath and try not to think of everything that is happening, instead I think about our future as I know that is what all this is truly about after all. I wonder how my girl is I am sure she is having some of the same thoughts that I am and is worried about her uncle Rick.. me too I think to myself. I sigh to myself why was life complicated...I watch you the entire time knowing you would do anything to protect me so I finally start calming myself down finally.

I am confused and tired... it has been a long night and day, and I am sure you are feeling the same way, we both could use some rest. I just want this all to be over and for us to be together and be a family eventually I would tell you everything. I wonder what seems to be taking Tommy so long but I am sure he is formulating some kind of plan, but I already knew you would handle anything that came our way especially if it meant keeping me and Angelina safe. I look over to you again and this time I smile softly. I knew we would be okay, I know you love me and will protect me with your dying breath.

I look at you frantically as if to say I am not leaving you here alone with him, I knew how crazy Tommy could get and yes you were stronger but he was crazy. "I do not want to leave you here." I admit softly but I know you will insist on it regardless. I look at you knowing you are only worrying about my well being and nothing else. I lean into your kiss a low moan escapes my lips. "Okay Daddy." Whisper in your ear but you can see that I am very hesitant in leaving you here alone. "Please be careful, I can't lose you again." I say softly as I rush out and head to my car and then to the restaurant where I will await you.

~Angelina~

I am pacing back and forth at my friends house as if I am going to burn a hole into her carpet. "Angel it will be fine, I promise, from what you tell me about your Uncle Tommy he knows how to handle himself and he will protect you and your mom and keep you both very safe." Angel knew her friend was right but she would always worry about her mother and her Uncle Rick, she in a sense even worried about her father, she did not want to hate him, he was still her father, but everything he had done and put her mother through made her want to hate him. "You're right... this nightmare will be over soon and mom will be safe." Angel said softly.

It was perhaps how I had most changed in the time Angel and I had been separated, and we would probably need to talk, as I could feel she almost felt I was taking Tommy’s side, or letting him down too easily for all the damage he had done and the hell he had put her through.

Nothing could have been further from the truth, I despised him, and nothing would have pleased me more than to beat him to a pulp, let him feel the fear and helplessness that he had made you feel! Yet life is not always fair, I liked to think that Karma would finally help level things, make him truly regret or at least feel the hell he had put you through. Yet at this moment, I had a higher goal, and that was getting you and Angelina to a safe place, a place you didn’t have to always look over your shoulder and could feel comfortable and confident in moving ahead with your lives.

Those were lives I desperately wanted to be a part of. It was business that had taught me to maintain focus on the primary goals, and in this case, it was getting rid of Tommy, incenting him to go far away, start a new life and leave MY women alone. It wasn’t the first and likely would not be the last time I had to buy someone off, but I had learned, through very painful lessons, that if you let a man walk away with a reason not to come back, it was worth the cost, no matter how distasteful.

Tommy hears the car start and watches his wife leave, he sits down on the bed, before going to his bedside table, opening up a hidden drawer. Inside he has 44 Glock. He goes back to the window as he sees his wife’s car turn and be gone. There is a sneer on his face as he fingers the gun, it is unloaded, and he picks it up aiming it at his own reflection but all he sees is Rick, that son of a bitch. How dare he make this offer, try to buy him?

But then Rick’s image faded and he looked at himself. The reason Rick had offered was they both knew he was for sale, he was a desperate man, about ready to explode. Fuck he was tempted to load the gun and use it. Instead he packed it in his duffel and trudged down stairs. The two men exchanged no pleasantries, only confirming the logistics for tomorrow.

She’s gone?” Tommy asked, “She is, I thought it better….” I could see the hate in his eyes, hate made men do crazy things. Tommy was just walking out when I moved toward him, “Tommy you are going to consider all sorts of ways to fuck this up. And in the moment, some will even look appealing, don’t do it.”

Tommy looked at Rick like he must have been some sort of mind reader, he didn’t respond, he simply walked out and got in his car. I chuckled, it wasn’t as if Tommy’s mind was all that challenging. It was sad really how the kid I had once known had grown into such a disappointing thug. I couldn’t wait to be done with him.

Closing up the house, getting in my jeep, I knew there was still work to do, but this felt like progress. Pulling into the diner, my Angel was sitting at a table in the corner, had she been crying? Signaling to the waitress to bring me a cup of coffee, I take your hand as I sit down, leaning in to kiss your cheek, not sure who might know you in here. “I’m sure you have questions, let me answer whatever you need?”

The waitress brought my coffee, and I drank it black. When we were finished, I had been thinking, it might make sense to stay in a hotel ourselves tonight, I was pretty sure my message had gotten through to Tommy, but you never knew …

Angel

I was confused in the way my brother had been acting, I deep down knew that you would never take Tommy's side and I was sure you had your reasons of why you were doing things this way, but it did not seem to ease my mind any, I was dragging you into a impossible situation...one that you did not deserve, it made me feel guilty that I did not get out sooner, that I did not just take our daughter and run, maybe if I had all of this could have been avoided. Yes I wanted Tommy to pay for everything he had put me and my sweet girl through, but maybe your way is the best way, even if at the moment I was skeptical.

I did not want to think these kind of thoughts, I knew you hated him as much I did, probably even more than me, I bite my lip as I sit in my booth, sipping on the hot tea with honey that I had ordered, hoping that it would calm my nerves, but it did not seem to help in the least, I can only think of you and what was going on, I knew Tommy could be dangerous and that thought alone terrified me, if something ever happened to you I would never forgive myself. I find myself texting my sweet Angel Girl. "A update my sweet girl, Uncle Ricky is taking care of things now...everything will be okay soon, I promise, no more living in fear, no more worrying about me.. we will soon be safe. I love you, stay strong." I hit send, as the waitress came and asked me if I wanted something to eat... as hungry as I was I did not think I could eat at the moment so I smile and shake my head no, she smiled herself and walked away a pretty younger woman probably not much older than my daughter, sweet.. I wonder if she knew what the real world could be like, and hoped no other woman had to face what I had... but I am sure it happens all the time, sadly enough not everyone had a Ricky in their life.

I hear my phone ping, looked down and smiled when I see it is my sweet girl texting me back. "I am grateful for this mom, I hate seeing you in pain, knowing my own father is hurting you, I am glad we have Uncle Ricky, I love you mom... I will see you when you get here." Angelina hit send and waited patiently knowing what her Mother and Uncle were doing was probably one of the hardest things they have ever done. Angel sat in her booth smiling to herself, my sweet girl so brave, always knew how to make me feel better, I hated that she was the one that was always there for me, it should be the other way around I think to myself.

I needed to splash some water on my face, I order a refill on my tea and head to the bathroom, my nerves were shot and I just wanted to be with my Ricky and my little girl again. I go into the small bathroom and lock the door, I looked at myself in the mirror, I looked tired, scared, and hopeful all at the same time, as tears rolled down my cheeks and I grip the small bathroom sink...I needed to get myself together before you get here. I wipe the tears from my eyes and splashed some water on my face, I run my fingers through my hair, and then pull it into a ponytail, the hair tie I had on my wrist, I finally get myself together and head back to my table, my thoughts are running wild.

I am sipping my tea, as the waitress comes and checks on me again, suck a sweet girl, I smile to myself thinking of my own precious girl. I think about you then about how you do not know my Sweet girl is actually our girl, and all the things I want you to teach her as you did me... I know that is wrong, but if anyone would treat my girl like a queen, it would be her father, my brother... how I was going to approach any of this however with you or My girl thinking I was sick and or crazy was beyond me. Angelina had been through enough, how would she possibly react to her own mother offering her own father to have her.

I knew however that through you I had learned more of love than I ever would have with anyone else, Tommy was proof of that, proof of evil men and I did not want my girl to see that pure evil...I wanted her to know that her first time could be filled with love, her life could be, and that she would always be safe and loved with you...I could not think of a better man for her than you. Maybe I was crazy, but I knew it would be the most beautiful love my girl could receive because for me it had always been the most beautiful thing you have ever given me, and giving you control had also given me control... and Angelina needed to feel this type of love from you.

I wonder though, would I feel jealous, of my little girl, or how did I deep down feel about what I was thinking of offering you...I loved you so much and I wanted us both to be happy and my little girl, but at what lengths...would you shower her with more attention, show her more love than me, would you find you wanted her more, I figure these were normal thoughts, but the thought of you maybe wanting her as much as me, hurt at the same time also elated me as well. I sigh to myself as I feel another tear roll down my cheek, this was one of the most confusing choices of my life.. and I did not want to lose you, but I wanted my daughter to have you always as well... I wanted her to have everything I have ever had, but at what cost... I could not stand if I lost you, if you chose to be with just Angelina but I also knew at least she would be happy, even if it meant me walking away.

I knew you would be coming soon and that we had so much to talk about before we picked our girl up, it was time for me to tell you the truth and to tell you what I wanted for our daughter no matter what happened I never could truly lie to you or keep secrets from you...I looked up at you and smile when you kissed my check, relief rushed through me that you were okay. I smile tenderly and take your hand in mine I did not care at this moment if I did know anyone here I needed to feel your touch. I put my free hand on your leg under the table not in a sexual manner.. but I needed to feel you close, to really know you are here, you are my everything. "At first I was angry, that it seemed as if you were coddling him...but then sitting here alone, I realized all along you did it to protect us...not because you give one fuck about him. I am sorry I thought anything else." I admit softly.

"Ricky...my love...I have something to tell you... you might hate me after... and a request after... that may come as a shock... promise me if you decide you hate me I'll go somewhere but make sure to love and keep my girl safe." I say and look at you, my hands are starting to tremble and you can see the fear and worry in my dark blue eyes.

I can see you’ve been crying as I lean in and kiss your cheek. I want to pull you into my arms and explain that you are safe, but for the moment, this will have to do. Sitting down, your one hand in mine, I feel your hand on my leg, and sexual or not, it sends a spark through my entire body, of course it always would.

I can guess why you’ve been crying, but the truth is I have no idea what you are about to spring upon me, nor ask? And your first words are about Tommy, which was what I wrongly assumed, or at least only partially understood, you were crying about. I listen carefully to not just your words, but your emotions, "At first I was angry, that it seemed as if you were coddling him...but then sitting here alone, I realized all along you did it to protect us...not because you give one fuck about him. I am sorry I thought anything else."

I smile softly and clutch your hand tight, “I thought you might feel that way, and I am actually glad you did, maybe it made that piece of shit think I was trying to help him too.” Stopping, shaking my head, “Well, I mean helping him for his sake.” I need to collect my thoughts, give you not just my strategy but my rationale.

“I want you to think about it, if you were in the room with a rattle snake, you could see it was nervous, shaking its tale, what would you do?” I am looking into your eyes, “… would you corner it, charge it, threaten it, or try to make it settle down, feel it isn’t in danger and then get it the fuck out of there?”

Chuckling, trying to lighten the mood. “Tommy is a rattle snake, and I didn’t know how he’d strike but I was sure he would, somehow, I’m not positive he still won’t try, but…” Leaning in, moving closer to you, “I am trying to make him think, give him an alternative, and I don’t care if it takes every penny I have, or keeps me in debt forever, all I care about is you and Angelina, that is all that matters.” Raising your hand up to kis the back of it, holding it to my lips, feeling my throat choke up, ‘You’re the only things that matter to me, the only things that ever have and ever will.”

Stopping and letting you take it in, seeing your reaction, letting you ask whatever questions you need to ask, but then we move on, and I will learn why you had really been crying. I am still holding your hand, “Hate you, how could I ever hate you, Angel what are you talking about?”

Feeling my heart suddenly about to beat through my chest, part of your question is easy, I will always take care of Angeline, you don’t even know yet, that I have been saving and putting away for her college education. I couldn’t tell you, as I didn’t want Tommy to know, but I have always thought of her like she was mine, knowing she wasn’t, but knowing she was as close to a child as I would ever have, and couldn’t love her more!

Your kiss on my cheek instantly puts me at ease, I tried to hide the fact that I had been crying but even if I did you would see right through me just as you always have. I love the nearness of you, crave it need it, as much as I need the air that we breathe. I smile sadly at you, knowing everything you had done was for me and Angelina, and I hate the way I feel but I have so much hate built up in me over Tommy it is clear to day that I want that man to suffer, I can't not touch you whenever you are near my hands have to be on you, even if innocently, your touch is my home.

I never liked you seeing me like this, I always wanted to be strong for you, the only person in the world that had ever mattered to me before my Angelina came along was you, and you were the one that had taught me how to be strong, and I wanted to show that strength now, but I did not feel I had much left in me...I decide in that moment, not to ask you about Angelina, I did not want to do that to either of you.. at least not yet, what I was going to tell you was going to be big enough. I look at you softly my heart racing, this was going to be hard I think to myself... knowing you may never forgive me, but also knowing that I owe you the truth.

I admit to you how I was feeling about how you were treating Tommy, but then I realized there all alone that my Ricky would do anything and everything to protect me and my little girl, and that there was always a good reason why you do anything that you do, and I should not have thought any differently this time. I love the way you squeeze my hand as if telling me that everything was okay and that you understood...it meant everything to me, I feel sad when you admit that you thought I may feel that way and it makes me feel guilty as hell, I was a little more shocked when you tell me that you actually felt glad that I did feel that way I find myself a little more than confused, but listen on...I smile at your words, and I can feel the anger inside of you, and it makes me understand you hate him as much as me if not more, but that you were going about this in a way that was peaceful, it took me a moment to realize that or see it for what it was.

I smile at you knowing what you meant, god how I wanted to kiss you right here and right now, how I could crawl under this table and take your cock right out of those pants, moan and then take you deep in my throat not even caring if I got caught, but I knew now was not the time or the place. I look at you gently my hand squeezed your knee gently, and my thoughts are all over the place, my brain always got a little fuzzy when you were now, I ached for you always, and I never got enough of you..and now was no different. Run I think to myself, but don't say it I just listen and hang onto your every word.

"Depends on the snake." I say licking my lips, wondering if you would pick up on my meaning as I bite my lip... not the time Angel not the time, I think to myself. "I would fucking run." I admitted with a smile. Your chuckle is like music to my ears and it made me feel better than I have in a very long time, well aside from making love with you of course. I blush at your words...I could not let you do that, I have money saved, I did not make a lot of money but it had been enough to support me and Angelina and also to put enough to the side to start her in college, my child deserved that much, but for you to give everything up was something I could not allow to happen. "I... Ricky I love you so much, but I cannot allow you to give up everything for us." I admit softly.

I sigh when you kiss the back of my hand so tenderly and seeing and hearing the emotion in your voice, makes a soft tear escape my lips.. I knew I could never love another man in the way I loved you. I take a deep breath thinking it was now or never... I wonder if you can hear the beating of my heart and how it pounds, I almost feel as if Panic is going to take over me. You may after I tell you this I think to myself, my hands were starting to shake and I was starting to tremble. I knew no matter what happened with us my girl would always have you in her life especially after I admitted the truth to you.

"You may not want to say that just yet my love..." I admit softly a tremble in my tone as I speak... "I--- I have keep this secret for so long... I hate myself for it... but when I figured it out.. I was scared... terrified if I told Tommy he would kill me, or Angelina." I have tears rolling down my cheeks now as I look at you and take both your hands in mine turning so I can look at you. "Angelina--- she isn't Tommy's Ricky she is your little girl, Our little Angel..." I have to look away the fear of losing you, shoots through me like a knife. "I am so so sorry, I love you so much... I was also scared to admit to Angelina that her uncle was her father... I should not have cared me and you did nothing wrong, I mean yes to society it is wrong, but for us it's life we are one another's whole world... I want the same for Angelina... she deserves to know her father, her real father is not a monster... needs to know real love..." I admit and wait to see your reaction bracing myself for the worse.

I can’t help but smile, at the licking of your lips as you say it, the twinkle in your eye, you even squeeze my legs a bit. “Okay, there is one snake you are allowed to charm, my sexy sister, one snake that craves your caress, and that snake is here whenever you are ready, whenever you need to make him yours.” Biting my lip as well, as part of my loves how for as long as we’ve been together, I know your mind is never far from my cock.

I could see how nervous you were, how terrified of telling me whatever it was you had to tell me. “Just tell me Angel, we can work it out, how bad could it be?” Yet the way you bit your lip, the only thing that would have killed me was if there was another man, and I couldn’t believe that could be the case, not after how we had just been together.

You certainly know how to build suspense, and I can’t help but wondering if I might have things all wrong, "You may not want to say that just yet my love..." I admit softly a tremble in my tone as I speak... "I--- I have keep this secret for so long... I hate myself for it... but when I figured it out.. I was scared... terrified if I told Tommy he would kill me, or Angelina."

For some reason I breathe a sigh of relief, but perhaps there was another man, I began to wonder if I had any idea what kind of secret life my Angel might have been leading? I see your tears, and reach out to gently use my thumb to wipe them away. “Tell me Angel, you have to trust me, you have to trust somebody ….

And then you drop the bomb of all bombs, "Angelina--- she isn't Tommy's Ricky she is your little girl, Our little Angel..." I have to look away the fear of losing you, shoots through me like a knife. "I am so so sorry, I love you so much... I was also scared to admit to Angelina that her uncle was her father... I should not have cared me and you did nothing wrong, I mean yes to society it is wrong, but for us it's life we are one another's whole world... I want the same for Angelina... she deserves to know her father, her real father is not a monster... needs to know real love..."

I just look at you, a million things going through my mind, “Does she have any idea?” I was sure the answer was no, “Whey didn’t you tell me, when did you find out … are you sure?” I am so confused, but it makes sense doesn’t it, she doesn’t look a think like Tommy, and although thankfully it is almost all Angel, I see me there too, and I bite my lip, perhaps I shouldn’t be, but I am so happy, so very, very happy, this seems so right, and yet …”

“Her birth certificate, I assume it’s Tommy, and in this state, fuck maybe all states, it might be a crime?” I am looking at you, thinking out loud, it is so much to digest. But then I see your eyes, your worry, maybe even hurt, “Angel, I am not mad, I am thrilled, the happiest man alive, I am just trying to process it.. process that I … we’ve got a daughter!”

Standing up, pulling you in my arms, I want to kiss you, but settle for a huge bear hug, lifting you up, twirling you in the air!

Your smile does little to put me at ease as it normally would, I have never been more scared than I was at this moment, I could not help but to make a joke... dirty humor was something I used to cope or to try to make light of a situation...I also loved making you smile with my inappropriateness especially in certain situations, I then gently squeeze your leg, no matter what I wanted, no needed and craved to touch you more and more everything we were together, no matter how serious the situation. I smile a little when you speak, even as my heart pounds against my chest, I take a sip of the water, that I had ordered with my hot tea, trying to calm my nerves... "My favorite snake, my king cobra." I snicker. I love the way you talk to me, we have always had that so easy together, and I knew even after this I would at least always have these memories, oh but how I fucking loved your snake, "Always want to make it mine." I admit softly a blush creeps to my cheeks.

Watching as you bite your lip, I squirm a bit it turns me on to no end...I could...no I would never ever get enough of you, enough of all of you, but especially of your cock, I would worship you as often as you wanted and for as long as you needed...everything and anything I would do for you, you were my everything...even though this secret I had been hiding for year's that would never change even if you hated me after this. I hated feeling this way, the thought of letting you down, hurting you, that was the part that hurt me the most, was knowing that I had hurt you, that I held things back from you, I would never forgive myself for that.

I look at you gently when I hear you speak once more, was this really something that the two of them would be able to work out, this was a horrible secret that I kept from you...how could you possibly ever forgive me for something like that, I look at you softly, thinking pretty bad, our child was 18 years old so for 18 years I kept this from you...I am trying to calm my nerves down knowing I had to get this out. I bite my lip gently, thinking oh my poor Ricky...if you only knew... well now you would...I kept you from 18 years of your child's life...how in the hell could a man forgive something like that.

I knew I needed to get to the point, I suppose in a sense I was stalling, afraid of what would happen after...I begin to talk...I notice you sigh, almost in relief wondering what you may have thought what I was going to tell you...I give you a half smile..this was so very hard, the hardest thing I may have ever done in my life. Tears fill my eye's and I have to prepare myself for the worst...you gently wipe them away as you always have and it means the world to me..even though I do not feel I deserve it. I knew you were right and I trust you more than anyone in this entire life...but how could you possibly trust me after I tell you...

I look at you, fear in my eyes, of course not of you, but of the reaction...I watch as you look at me knowing you were taking this revelation in, I am also scared this is something you would not want, considering you missed 18 years of her life as her father..I look at you as you ask me if she knows and I shake my head no, I could never tell her either I think to myself, it hurt her when he asked why she did not tell him, but it only hurt because it was killing her all these years keeping this secret from her love, "Conception date... I am positive, I had my dates checked." I say softly not even realizing I was shaking.

I can see the confusion in your eyes and it only makes me hate myself a little bit more, "I am so sorry." I respond in a whisper as I see you trying to put all the pieces together, I hate that I kept this from me, I should have told you as soon as I knew, should have told you things may have been very different if I had... I had my reasons, I was worried about society worried about how our child would look at us finding out her mother and father were brother and sister... I take a long deep breath and know that even if my reasons made sense, they were still wrong.

I look at you at the mention of the birth certificate... I had no choice to make it Tommy, even if that killed me...I sigh...I nodded my head as if to say yes... it was definitely illegal here, or trust me I think to myself your name would have been there. I can see you are more talking out loud really than to me...again all I want is to tell you how sorry I am. I am not sure how to react and I still feel as if you may leave me or not want me anymore considering I kept this from you, I am hurt not because of you, but because Angelina aside from you of course was the best part of my life...and I kept us both from you...I look at you confused, thinking how could you not be mad at me, I am stunned by your confession..."I am so sorry... I kept this from you... I am so ashamed of myself." I admit softly as I look at you gently.

I squeal in happiness when you pick me up and spin me around, loving the feel of being in your arms... "I love you Ricky... I should have told you...I'll never forgive myself for this... I should have trusted you... trusted your love... I should have been stronger for us...I promise I will do everything in my power to make this up to you... I can't stand the thought that I hurt you... I have always wanted to tell you, always but at the same time I was terrified of what would happen not from you... but everything..." I feel myself sob into your chest... feeling horrible even though you seemed so happy about this....

I can’t say I fully understand why you didn’t tell me, but I can understand the conflict. You were married to Tommy, and the fact that sweet Angelina was the love child of our incestuous relationship, and it is illegal in near every state of our union. This will forever have to be our secret, but there is a part of me that wants Angelina to know, allows me to fully enjoy her as my daughter. But to do that, she would have to understand mine and Angel’s love and passion and have that be okay. Little do I know that it won’t be long until Angelina has the same desire for familial passion as her mother and I had at her age.

“She’s mine….” I am holding you in the air, twirling you. Speaking at a whisper while wanting to scream in joy at the top of my lungs! “I’m not mad, I promise I’m not mad, but I do want to make up for lost time.” A million thoughts are going through my brain. We need to get out of here, out of this small town, to a town they don’t know, where we can live as a family, and, somehow get Angelina comfortable that we, her parents, have been and need to be lovers.

Suddenly the meeting with Tommy tomorrow takes on even greater urgency, I need him gone, we need him gone, the sooner the better. I won’t take no for an answer, but now I want something else, I need him to give up all rights to Angelina, and have to figure out how to make that happen.

I don’t want you to know all I am thinking, and you have made it clear how guilty you feel about this my making sacrifices, but now it isn’t just for you, or even her, it is for me too! “Have you been talking to her, I’d like to go get her, get our little family togeher.”

How would I know she had been thinking about me too, but she hadn’t been thinking about me as her father, but remembering how good it felt to be protected, how good it felt to know her mother had someone to defend her and protect her. Those were all good feelings, but there were other things on her mind, she couldn’t forget the spark in her body when I had gripped her and lifted her up and down from the truck.

That was what was in her mind as she sat at her friends house, and her BFF sensed something different too. “Angelina, what is it, you have a look on your face I haven’t seen before? If I didn’t know you better, I would wonder if you had a crush?”

My biggest regret in life aside from Tommy of course would forever be not telling you about Angelina... or not telling her.. but telling Angelina was going to be even harder than telling you, I wonder if you can see the apprehension in my eyes...the secret had been killing me all these years.. and to finally tell you did give me a peace of mine even given how guilty I was feeling. My heart is pounding so hard against my chest, the pain in my heart of keeping this from the one person I love more than life itself is breaking me... you may say you understand but deep down I wonder if you really do, I did what I felt was right, considering our relationship and the fact our daughter was conceived by incest... which could mean so many things... I wanted to tell you so many times yet at the same time there was no right time to do it, no right way to tell you... or her... the situation was a unconventional one indeed.

I knew no-one else could ever know about me and you having a daughter together... but I was glad you finally knew..I knew we would have to tell Angelina, I could not keep this from her any longer. I knew it would be tricky to say the least...confusing... but deep down I also knew my little girl was brave, and strong, and needed you as her father, to teach her all the ways of life...just as you had me... I knew I wanted you to show her love... and not just a fatherly love... the kind of love you and I shared... I just hoped if that did happen, I would not lose you... I was not jealous it was what I would want... but the fear of you loving her more, as you should she is of course your child.. but loving her more in the way that you and I share... could I ever really accept that... you were my everything and I wanted the same for her... but I also did not want to lose you, or confuse her if she would ever decide to seek you out the way I had all them years ago.

I bite my lip as I look at you, trying to figure out just what you are thinking. I giggle as you twirl me in your arms... "All your's Daddy... I guess that has more meaning now." I say with a giggle, I was nothing if not inappropriate when I was feeling nervous or trying to make lite of a situation. I love how happy you look, but in a sense it just makes me feel lower than I already did. Your words eased my mind... but you can clearly see the pain and hurt in my eyes, for what I have kept from you for so long. I wonder what Angelina would think if she were here right now...

I have so many thoughts racing through my head, they were consuming me at the moment. I am biting myself trying to get my raging thoughts to calm down and go away at least for the moment. I am breathing so hard at the moment, hoping you would not notice, you do not need to know everything I was feeling in this moment, I have literally just shaking your very ground you stand on. "We have been texting." I say softly and smile tenderly at you. "I'll text her and tell her that we are on our way." I had never been more nervous about anything in my entire life.

Angelina
You have always been a good man and my mom adored and loved you, and you did her too, sometimes I felt they were to close...I never really thought to much of it at the time, but now that I am older and seeing them together, the way they looked at each other, the way they touched one another when they did not think I was looking, they were much more than brother and sister... it confused me but at the same time, it excited her.... my mother deserved a man like you to love her and take care of her, and now you were here to take care of me as well...

I was thinking of being in my your strong arms as you lifted me from the truck... how good you had felt, how safe I felt, how strong you was, how protected I knew I would always be... but you were my mother's, you were my Uncle for god sake... but I also could not deny my feeling's I would never hurt my mother... never.. my mother meant and was everything to me...but I also could not deny how good it felt, how a shock of electricity shot through me I had never been with a man before, boy's my age, only wanted sex... and my father destroyed me in believing that not all men were the same... until you, my uncle.

I was so lost in my own deep thoughts. "Oh me... no nothing like that..." However that is what I felt I supposed... how weird and strange and sick was this, all of this and yet, my mother and my Uncle were together... I knew that deep in my soul... but I never asked mom about it.. I did not want to make her uncomfortable."Just tired and ready to go home, not that I do not love it here with you... I just want to be with my mom and Uncle and know everything is going to be okay." My friend smiled at me, and nodded her head, at that time I received a message from mom telling me she was on her way. I was happy and excited for the new life us three would share together, I just did not know how close we all would be. I think to myself, my friend suggested waiting outside because it was such a beautiful night, I agreed and we go outside to wait for my mom and my uncle.

I should probably be mad, even feel betrayed, your not telling me, but I don’t, I can’t, I know all the pressures you were under, and I take my part in the responsibility of how you ended up with Tommy in the first place. They were mistakes made long ago, mistakes partly of youth and inexperience, I should have just left home and taken you with me, but I don’t think either of us thought that could even be an option.

Yet now, I do! I think we can go away, find a place, and while we don’t need to flaunt our lifestyle choice, we also live in a world where people are doing what is right for them, what is natural as opposed to what society might want them to do. Who knows, we’ll find out, but somehow, some way, I am going to be with you from now on, and I will only lead a life where I can be your lover, your one and only, like I was meant to be.

“I’ll be honest, a part of me, a big part wishes you had told me earlier, but Angel, I’m not made, I just feel like I missed some things, but that probably needed to happen. However, now, I am so happy! She is perfect, I’ve always thought so, she reminds me so much of you, when I feel in love with you, she just sparkles and I can’t believe she’s mine, except… there was probably a part of me, deep down that always felt that connection. Like I said, I have been saving a college fund for her for years now I get to give that to my daughter!”

I am beaming, feeling so much pride, even though I know there are huge obstacles we will need to deal with. I love her, but I can’t say I’ve ever had sexual feelings for her, I wouldn’t allow myself that, I’d already ruined your life, or had I? I wasn’t sure, but I had been so focused in my love and missing you, my desire to be with you, I had never left room to consider another woman.

“Let’s go get her….” I take your hand as we walk out of the restuarant, probably a bit unusual for a brother and sister, but nothing crazy. “The more I think of it though, I think it would be smart to stay in a hotel tonigh. I have Tommy at the Four Season’s, so I get to adjoining rooms at the Ritz, thinking you and Angelina can stay in one room, I will stay in the other. I know how much I would like you in my bed, but we aren’t ready for that yet, but I wonder when we might?

“We will run home and you two can pack a bag, I want you to pack your best dresses, I am taking my two girls out on the town tonight!” I know you have felt guilty, but I hope you see how genuinely happy I am.

Traveling along, I can’t help but smile. When we are a block away, I pull my jeep over and pull you into a long, passionate kiss. “Sorry Mommy, but Daddy needed that to hold me over.. now let’s go get our daughter!” Minutes later, I pull up into her friends driveway. As Angelina walks out I am hopping out of the jeep, I wonder if she can feel something differen, as my eyes just gaze and worship my beautiful young daughter!

Angel

To say that I was not shock, that you did not get angry, or yell at me, or tell me to fuck off was a bit of surprise to me I deserved that and so much more...I hurt you, I hurt our daughter, and I hurt myself for keeping this secret for so many year's...I may have had good reason's it did not make it the right thing to do however. After today I knew thing's were going to change between us... if you did not resent me now.. I feel you may will one day and leave me... it hurt's to think that but I love you so much that I would accept it if I had to.

I bite my lip as I just watch you in awe... I could see you weren't angry with me... no wonder I had fallen in love with you, no man would ever come close to having my heart that way you do, no would could hold a candle to you. I wanted to go get our girl I wonder when we should tell her, but I did not want to think about that at the moment... after all there was so much to think about and so much to think about... we had to get past the Tommy situation first. I was feeling so many things at the moment it was hard to wrap my head around everything...if I felt this way I was sure you had to be feeling the same.

I look at you softly, I at least had stopped crying, so there was something...even if I knew you weren't trying to hurt me, I was hurt not because of you of course, but for you losing time with our little girl, her whole childhood... she would probably hate me... and I would not blame her either... I wonder at times if Rick would have been better off if the two hadn't fallen in love, I feel that all I do was to cause the people I cared about pain, I say nothing though... I did not want to make this any worse than it had to be after all.

You were happy she was your's I already knew you would be, she was made out of love, our love... not out of being forced, and hurt... she was created by a beautiful love, and a good man...a good man that I kept from her. "I am so sorry Ricky, so very sorry... I have always wanted you to know...I was so scared... of society... mom and dad... Tommy...I should have believed in our love more...I did what I did to protect Angelina, that does not make it right..but everything leading up to this point was for her." I say my voice cracking once more, as I listen and hang on to your every word.

"She is going to hate me...just as you should hate me... I kept you two apart... it killed me... all Ive ever wanted was to tell you, to tell her but I was terrified of the outcome, what she would think, feel, react...but now...I may lose her forever." I admit my fears to you. I can see your happiness, I should feel elated at your reaction, but part of me only feels a deep shame. My daughter was so much like me at my age you were right about that, but she was much stronger than me, and maybe even more innocent than I was... the thought of someone like Tommy getting his hands on her, made her shudder... she needed a man like my Ricky..but I do not think there was any other men quite like you out there.. you were one of a kind.

I wished I could turn back the clock, but that was impossible, what was done is done and I needed to move on...and look towards the future even if I was pushed away by the two most important people in my life. I smile at you and nod my head in agreement, as you take my hand and we leave the restaurant together, I left a fifty dollar tip... the waitress she reminded me of myself at her age... I just hoped she would make better choices than I did, especially when it comes to listening to your parents or following your heart.

I look over at you as you talk, and I nod my head in agreement, for some reason I was at a loss for words at the moment. What you were suggesting was amazing but you had already done so much for me, I feel as if it's all too much, but I also knew you would not hear any of that. You were right, I want you in my bed always... but there were very carnal thoughts I was having at the moment and I knew how very wrong they were... my Angelina was stunning, a spitting image of me at her age.. I never really noticed just how innocent and stunning she was, I would always protect her at all cost.

I blush at your words... I can't remember the last time me and Angelina have gone out... she was always so worried about me...and I hated that it should have been the other way around... I knew if I did not take Tommy's abuse he more and likely would have turned to beating our child... that would never have happened I would have killed him...somehow he would have been dead. You can see my dark blue eye's light up... but you can still tell I am not completely okay either. I am watching you and your smile elates me... I could just sit and stare at you for hours, you were so handsome and I loved you so very much.

I got a little confused for a moment when you pulled over but then you pull me into a passionate kiss and my worries about you leaving me are gone for the moment... I knew you loved me, I knew you would never leave me, and I knew I would always come first... that was how it was supposed to be between a couple..in her eyes they were husband and wife, and that relationship your spouse was always number one and I knew you felt the same. I moan against your lips and blush at your words... nothing ever sounded sexier and sweeter than the words you just spoke, I am finally more at ease now.

I feel so damn anxious... we had not really talked about when we would tell Angelina...so I am feeling the nerves and uncertainty throughout my head. I watch as you get out and I see the excitement in your eyes and it warms my heart... yes I knew we were to be changed for good.... for the better.

Angelina

I see the way Uncle Rick is looking at me, like it's the first time he has really ever noticed me...it felt strange...yet right...but there is something in my mother's eye's I do not understand, she seemed happy, and yet somewhat uneasy at the same time... I probably knew my mother as well as you my uncle did... well Maybe not that much after all...but still. Then mom's face lights up when she looks over at you and watches how you look at me.. strange...man my mother is gorgeous I wonder if she really knew just how stunning she was... why had I never really noticed that before... and you...you were just as gorgeous no wonder mom loved you so much it made sense.... I wonder if she had the same butterflies in her tummy when she looked at you, as I do now... it was a odd and very confusing feeling as If I were seeing both of the closest people in my family in very different ways... what was wrong with me.

I decide to shake it off, I run into my mothers arms first, hugging her so tight she probably can't breath. "I am okay my love, Uncle Ricky took care of everything we are safe." Angel says sweetly as I kiss my daughters hair... she smelled heavenly like strawberry's and innocence, strange thing for a mother to think of Angel thought to herself. I nodded over to you and watched as Angelina then ran into your arms as well... all was right in my world... and I know that all of this happened for a reason. Yes life was just starting for us all and I couldn't be happier in this moment...even if telling my Angelia about you and I, and about you being her father... if losing her made her happy, I would give up everything, I would do anything to see the both of you happy.

Angelina looked up at you and smiled.. I have never seen her so happy...but I remember that look all to well...and I decide that was exactly what I wanted... right then and there I know she will be your's as I am... and also she will be mine is so many ways as well that part I was not really aware of... just that I needed you, you needed me, and we both needed Angelina as she needed us.

Angel

It was our last kiss before meeting our daughter for the first time, at least with both of us knowing I am her father, only Angelina was still in the dark. “It’s all going to be okay, in fact it’s going to be wonderful, I promise.” I say and then moments later we are in the drive way, and Angelina is coming out the door.

Did I hold Angelina too long, or just right, for as she hugs me I lift her lithe body off the ground, nearly squeezing the pudding out of it. “Ooops, I’m sorry, I am just so happy that I know you’re okay.” I say, trying to not let on how very much things have now changed.

I also have no idea of the things going on in your mind or hers, how I am going to be a father, but so much more, yet as circumstances evolve today, the most innocent and protective of intentions will yield increasingly taboo temptations and results.

Both of you

Back in the jeep, “I want to make a night of it tonight, Angelina I have already mentioned it to your mother, but just to be safe I think we should stay at a hotel tonight, I have made us reservations at the Ritz. But before that I want to take my two girls out on the town…” Looking first at Angel sitting next to me, then back over my shoulder at Angelina, making sure you are both wanting to go.

“However, I have a question what is a great restaurant in town, some place classy and dressy, maybe even with a dance floor?” I stop, seeing if you have a place you’re dying to go, otherwise I will find something.

“Oh and one more thing, where do we go to buy two beautiful women party dresses, something as beautiful …” And I am careful to not say sexy, but there is no denying that either. “Something that will make every man in the room jealous of me?” I laugh, but know it has been far too long if ever you have been spoiled and I want to change that.

“Show me the way, and let’s have you ladies give me a little fashion show!” I tease.

I want this to be up beat, fun. It could be sad too, but I will be damned if I will let that happen, I even look in the rear view mirror and catch my daughter’s eyes, my eyes, and give her a little wink!

Angel
I was worried about Angelina and when she would find out the secret I had kept from the both of you for the last 18 years, just thinking about it broke my heart… how she would react, how she would think, feel. I smile over at you hoping against hope that you are right and that everything really would be okay, but I just wasn’t sure. My little girl is so beautiful I think to myself as I watch her walk out the door and I can see the excitement in your face it brings me so much joy.

I watch as you hug our daughter like it’s the first time you have seen her and I heard her giggle, she is so precious to me and I knew she was to you even more so now.

~Angelina~
I looked at you and smile it felt so good being wrapped in your arms that way… I know how mom must feel now, I can’t hide the blush that’s upon my face and hope you don’t notice. I can sense something is different and yet I chalk it up to everything that was going on with my father. “And I am so glad you and mom are back! And safe.” I admit and smile.

~Angel~
It is such a good thing my daughter and you cannot read my mind, it was one thing for me and you to be together, it was a different thing for me to want you to be with our child… and the perverse thoughts I was having about her as well, maybe I was more fucked up in my head then I even knew.

~ Angelina~
I was so excited I don’t think I’ve ever stayed anywhere but home or my best friends house the smile on my face would say it all, and I am sure mom was feeling the same, she needed some fun in her life and having you here with her I know she was elated, whenever mom talked about you, her eyes just lit up and now I completely understand why… I was feeling the same way. “We would love that!” I say rather excited, I look at my mom who is smiling in agreement, and I knew she did not mind me answering for her. I look at mom I am sure she would know this answer better than I would.
“There is a place it’s a little out of town I went a long time ago with a friend from work, it’s called the green frog, odd name I know, the owner ironically loves frogs, but it’s amazing and so much fun, and the food is to die for and they allow 18 up as well, no drinking though.” I say and smile looking over at you. “You both will love it.” I say softly knowing you both would indeed.

~Angelina~
I once more got overly excited. “Mom the place where you got me my prom dress, and they are very reasonable.” I say excited.
“Yes my love that will be perfect.” I then explain to you where it was and how to get there excitement for everything that was to come shot through me including my lust and needs also. Me and my Angelina both giggle at your words and smile. I look over to you and whisper thank you.

~Angelina~
I see my uncle wink at me and it gives me so many feelings but I would never hurt my mom I loved her to much I look at mom, it was as if I were really seeing her for the first time she was so stunning and fit but it was her personality that was so attractive… I’ve never thought of woman and here I was checking my own mom out I was so so confused. “Let’s do this uncle Rick mom needs this.” I say sweetly watching as you nod your head.

Angelina

As I hold and keep you, wrapped in my strong arms, my first fatherly hug, I love how you don’t pull away, only holding me closer, as if asking I never let go, and in my heart, at least in terms of love and devotion I never will. The hug prolongs as neither of us makes any move to release and move on, and little do I realize how it only reinforces thoughts Angel is having, thoughts that will start to be shaped by chance and opportunity this very night.

My Girls

As of now, my intentions are innocent, taking you both out, spoiling you both with a little shopping spree, and then a night on the town bofore treating you both to a room and a good night’s sleep in a five star hotel. “We would love that!” I hear Angelina excitedly proclaim and see that Angel appears on board as well. “Good, then that is the plan…” I sigh, finally letting Angelina go, my hands sliding down her waist to her hips as I steady her before letting go, her young supple body, pressed against and sliding down my older, masculine and muscular one.

Chuckling, “Green Frog… well as long as we don’t have to balance on a lily pad to eat….” I tease, “As long as they have good food, and a dance floor, I want to dance with my girls, both of you!” Turning to wink at Angelina as well, “Assuning you aren’t embarrassed to dance with an old man?”

I am far from old, not even 40 yet, and look like I could be 30, but I am more than twice Angelina’s age, and I can remember how self conscious kids can be. And even though she is 18, she is still a kid, innocent and sweet, and mine!

“Okay but I want us to get dressed up, and if they sell prom dresses, that should be perfect, let’s find the perfect dresses for the two most beautiful women in town.” Off we go, and it is not long before we get there, the store is surprisingly nice, I’m sure when you were here before you might have felt. You had to buy something on sale or be careful, but as we walk in the door I tell the woman who comes to help us, “I only have one rule I want you to hide the price tags, my only rule is picking out dresses that show my girls off the best.”

The woman takes you away to show you various racks, “Once you have some options, I want a little fashion show, okay?” They have suits too, and I really didn’t pack a nice suit, and if you are going to get dressed for me, I will do the same for you. I go to a rack of designer, navy blue suits while I wait for the two of you to pick out some things to try on for me …

Back