His Sister, His Niece, His ???? (Closed for angelofyournightmares)

Homerun2611

Literotica Guru
“It’s your fucking phone ….” Even through my cloudy condition, I heard the piercing ring and the vibration of my iPhone on the bedside table, along with the three empty condom wrappers. The words woke me from my drunken stupor, last night still a bit foggy, as was remembering exactly who was in the bed next to me? Didn’t really matter, she wouldn’t be here again. I’m sure she’d been a good, or at least a decent fuck, and in all humility, she would leave a satisfied lady. I may not love them, perhaps even like them, but in that moment, I made damn sure I satisfied them.

They were place holders, all of them, they always had been, a man needed certain needs satisfied, even if other, the most intimate and the most personal never could. I thought I’d had my love, but life is not that simple, nor society that generous, to let me have the only woman I thought I would ever love. By the way, I would end up being wrong.

”Are you going to fucking answer it?!?” Oh yeah, a couple of slaps to each cheek, hitting the little green button, not even looking at who it was, more just wanting to stop the irritating buzz and shut up the bitch laying naked beside me. “Yeah…” My voice barely something a frog might be willing to tolerate.

Rick, it’s me…”

I sat straight up, there was only one ME, there would only ever be one me, my sister, the aforementioned love of my life. “Angel…what….”

She cut me off, “I didn’t know who else to call, what to do … I’m scared … he just left, but he’ll be back.. what do I …”

I was suddenly wide awake, perhaps not sober, but cogent, and sobriety could be quickly induced, “You stay there, lock (what do we name the niece) … you did install the bedroom locks like I told you too, right?”

I waited, “Try to ignore him if possible, I’m sure he will likely just crash when he gets back, had he been drinking already?” God I hated that mother fucker, and if he had hurt my sister, God help him, if God even considered him at all.

”Are you hurt Angel, do you need medical care? I swear to God!!!!” I stopped, catching myself, she didn’t need to hear my anger, she needed help, “ How’s Angelina? Please tell me he hasn’t touched her?” She was my niece, in many ways the younger image of her mother, although I hadn’t seen her in quite a while, it was just too painful to be around my sister and not … well … you know?

I got the account on everyone’s condition. I needed to “shower” which meant about fifteen quick cups of coffee, an ice cold shower, and a six pack of Red Bull in a cooler to both sober up and stay awake. I looked like shit, at least for me, but I would clean up and hit the road. If I drove 90-100 the whole way, I’d be there in a few hours, maybe even before asshole came home.

“Okay, I will be there as early tomorrow as possible, it’s only a three hour drive, but let me quick shower, take care of things here …” I looked at the curvey naked back staring at me, striking red hair nearly all the way down her back, sexy little freckles everywhere, I was remembering a bit more. I had to admit, not bad for a Wednesday.

”Angel, don’t worry, it will be all okay soon, I will be there, I promise!”

Angel was at her wits end she had no idea what else to do, it wasn't just her she was terrified for her beautiful daughter Angelina, he hadn't touched her as of now but he had threatened her often enough and Angelina was the sweetest girl she could not allow anything to hurt her. She had a cut lip, black eyes, and bruises along her arms and back, she was able to hide all of it with make-up and long sleeves, but this time he went too far, especially when he threatened her Angel girl as she called her, she would die for that girl as Angelina would for her mother. Angelina had tried to get in the middle but her mother begged her to stay out of it, Angelina knew better than to defy her mother because she knew it could be worse for her mother if she did. She took a long deep breath and debated over and over again on calling Rick... but he was her only other option. The tears were still streaming down her face and she was glad she sent her daughter to her room cause she hated when Angelina had to see her this way.

She knew it was wrong to call Rick, considering it had been a long time, but they had both decided that when she got married it was for the best, even if deep down Angel had never felt that way. She looked around at broken pictures, and broken nic-knacks and then walked to the bathroom, to tend to her cuts and bruises as she always did. Finally, she decided it was time to call Rick, he was her and her daughter's only hope, and she could not keep putting her Angel in danger.

Hearing his raspy voice always made her heart flutter... when she said that it was her, she knew he would instantly know it was her.

The way he spoke was as if he was shocked to be hearing from her, or maybe it was the broken tone in her voice that made him seem shocked.

She was starting to shake as she leaned against the bathroom door sliding down slightly and admitting why she was calling him.

She would do exactly as Rick told her, she trusted him more than she had ever trusted anyone in her life, she was still very much in love with him, but at the same time the love they shared was wrong and she knew that it was the reason that she had decided to get married and try to allow him to have his own normal life, even if it was the hardest thing she had ever done.

"Okay, Rick... I'm sorry to bother you with this... but it's not me I am solely scared because it's my Angel girl, she always tries to stop him and one of these days, oh god one of these days he is going to hurt her I just know it. " She was sobbing now.

"I am okay Rick, well I mean bruises and cuts, but I am okay other than that, my poor sweet girl thought she deserved better than seeing her mom go through this, I need to get out but I don't know how.'' She admitted another sob escaping her lips. She sighed to herself and regained the little bit of courage she had left, she needed to clean up and check on Angelina. She let him know that as of now he hadn't done anything but threaten Angelina.

She knew Rick's mind was probably racing, and she hated pulling him into this but she had nowhere else to turn, she had some girlfriends, but they couldn't be in the middle of this mess, Tommy was dangerous and she could not risk anyone else to get hurt... but Rick, Rick was even more dangerous and she knew he would do anything to protect her and Angelina.

"Thank you, thank you so much, Rick.'' She whispered in that same broken voice.

She smiled and they hung up the phone and she started up the stairs to her daughter's room and tapped on her door. "Angel girl it's mom." She said softly and Angelina hurriedly opened her door throwing herself into her mother's arms. "Oh momma, we need help, you need help he is going to kill you.'' She said tears streaming down her face. "Shhh sweet girl I have a plan uncle Rick is on his way here as we speak, you're safe my love, and we will be safe, I need you to keep your door locked just in case Tommy comes home before your uncle can get here, can you do that for me." She held her daughter in her arms. "Mom, what if he comes back, what about you?" Angelina asked. "He is going to be passed out love and as soon as I clean up I will be right back up here with you, and we will lock the door together, I promise," Angel said softly.

"Okay, mom." She said softly in agreement as she watched her mom leave and she quickly locked the door as told. She knew Uncle Rick would save them.

"Soon little love we will be safe.'' Angel whispered on the way down the steps to clean up. "Soon."

I cursed myself for leaving, even though I had no choice.

Nineteen years ago, I’ll never forget. My father had come into my room, one early morning, it was halfway through the summer before my senior year in college. They had come home early the night before, I thought I had scrambled out of your room in time, my cock hard, my prick still glistening from your juices, parental coitus interruptus. I wasn’t going to tell tell him it had been every chance we could, had been for the last two years, the first time the night of your 18th birthday, almost this time of year.

“You’re going to ruin your sister’s life, I can’t allow that to happen.” I tried to play innocent, he would have none of it. “How long have you been fucking her? Jesus Christ Rick, what kind of a pervert are you? I haven’t told mom, but I will, I swear to God …” I didn’t even try to explain how I loved her, how she loved me, how what we had was so pure, so good, when all I saw in my father’s eyes was revulsion. I put up my hand, and he stopped. We agreed I would stop, I would leave at the end of the summer and not come back after I graduated college.

I had the talk with Angel, told her how we had to stop, but didn’t tell her why, I knew Dad wouldn’t tell her. Our parents pushed Tommy on her, he was a year younger than me, her age, he had played football, I thought he was a decent kid, I was wrong. She and I were only together, one last time, the night before I left. It was two months later that my Dad called, he was literally laughing, saying Tommy had knocked her up, and they were getting married. I came back for the wedding, but other than that, she and I mostly only talked by phone, for when I was in town, Tommy seemed to get even worse and I couldn’t stand watching.

I hung up with Angel, “Get the fuck up!” I shook the redhead’s, her name was Sarah or Cheri, it didn’t matter. “I gotta go and you have to leave. Leave your number, I’ll call.” She did, I didn’t. I brewed a cup of coffee, I had a fancy grinder and stuff, but I brewed a can of good old American Folger’s. I had money, lots of it, I ran a hedge fund, I’d made it big. Amazing what you can accomplish when you have no one to come home to, and the only woman you’ll ever love is untouchable.

After chugging the first cup, I entered the bathroom, I looked like shit. The beard was even gray, I knew Angel liked me clean cut, and so getting the water scalding hot I cut it off, even trimmed up my hair with a razor, I almost looked presentable. I tossed some jeans, a couple of suits, jackets, pants, shirt in a bag, put on a clean white tee after hopping out of an ice cold shower and felt human again. The sun was breaking early, and wearing a pair of mirrored shades I hit the road.

It was only a bit past 8 AM, I pulled into her driveway, leaving my shit in the car I sprinted up to the front door and let myself in, not having any idea what kind of calm or hell I might confront …

(Angel) She thought back to all those years ago when the happiest moments of her life turned into some of the worst, her brain was all over the place this evening and the events that had taken place earlier were only making the memories come back to the surface.

She was a firm believer that everything happened for a reason, and in a sense, she still believed that to this day to an extent anyway. She didn't want to think of the past or that fateful day, she had only really ever been in love and that was with her brother, yes they knew it was wrong, but did they care no they did not, they felt what they felt and to them it was all that mattered. She knew her parents had seen Rick sneaking out of her room, and as much as she thought they were being careful she realized they had not. She almost felt herself break as much as she thought about her past and today, the only good thing in her life that came from any of this was her sweet Angelina, Rick could never know, and Tommy could never know either it was a secret she would forever keep.

Her brother was always the type to do the right thing, or at least what he felt was the right thing after all. She hated her parents for pushing her into the life she had even if she knew they were only trying to do what was best for her. She knew the lashing Rick got from their father and the awful things he said to him, making her feel guilty and ashamed but not at what she shared with her brother, more so the fact that she was allowing or so it seemed she was allowing him to take the brunt of everything. Her father never treated her differently, but they had never been close after that night either, not because he didn't love her but because of him making Rick let her go. She heard bits and pieces of the conversation and the end of that conversation broke her heart.

She pretended as if she hadn't heard any of the conversation, but at the same time, she did not hear the whole conversation so she went along with Rick when he told her they would have to stop. Then her parents pushed Tommy on her and while she had liked him well enough he would never be Rick and soon she learned Tommy was a nightmare. She missed Rick terribly but they both agreed it was best if they did not visit one another that often because it simply would be too hard on the both of them.

When she found out she was pregnant, she knew it was not Toms, because she had only been with him that one time, and he practically raped her, she had said no a few times, but finally, he pinned her down, and finally had his way with her after a while she kind of just gave in because she was terrified. Rick had no idea he was the father of her sweet Angelina.

Present Angel
Angel had to get herself together more so for her daughter not really for herself. She sighed and finished cleaning up she headed upstairs and tapped on her daughter's door and realized she must have fallen asleep, she was to scared to fall asleep so she sat in front of her daughter's door and fell asleep on the floor in a protective mode.

https://pin.it/52rsFcvX2

I had been racking my brain, driving near 100 mph when I could, never under 80, I had probably had less than 2 hours sleep, it had been last call when we left the bar a bit before 2 AM, a drink back at my place and an hour of fun, the call at come in a bit before 5, and I had been on the road by 5:30. How long since I’d last seen Angel, Angelina? It had to have been 5 years, Angel was just turning 13, a smile crossed my face.

When she was first born it had killed me, somehow the finality of her having his baby meant we were truly over, it had to be. But seeing her, she looked nothing like Tommy, she was her mother’s daughter, not a trace of him, and how could I not love her too? The reason I hadn’t been back was not for not wanting to see Angel, but not being able to touch her, like I had, or look at her and not worry what he saw, and if he suspected, what he might do to her.

We had talked on the phone, I knew it was getting worse, but she had always said if she could just hold out, Angela would head to college soon, and then she would leave. I had already agreed to cover her education, we would disguise it as a scholarship from whatever university she chose. Tommy would never know, and she could be free, we even talked about her moving to Charlotte where I lived, never coming back to West Virginia again.

Pulling in the driveway, I just wanted to see her, hold her, tell her everything was going to be okay. Her front door was unlocked, I didn’t see his car. I doubted he was at work, probably sleeping it off somewhere. Yet I wasn’t sure, moving quietly I walked through the lower level, the house wasn’t big, Angel and Angelina deserved better, I’d fix that as soon as I could.

Quietly I went upstairs and there I saw Angel, sleeping in the door well, of what I assumed was Angela’s room. Going down on one knee, leaning in I softly kissed her cheek. “Angel, wake up, everything is …” But it was then I saw them, the cut on her lip, the black eye, and if I could have I would have killed him with my bare hands right there. Taking her chin and cradling it in my fingers, this time I kissed the cut, Angel, it’s gonna be okay, he’s never going to do this to you again.

Only then did I hear the creak, and look up to see the doorknob slowly turning ….

I lay at my daughter's door determined that I would do everything in my power to protect her. I was terrified, but I knew once Rick came Angelina and I would be just fine, my brother would see to it and not only would he do anything to protect me, but I knew he would do even more to protect my daughter because Rick knew how much she meant to me, that she was my every reason for living. I knew it had been a long time since I last saw my brother, but there was no way in hell I ever wanted to involve him in any of this, I had nowhere else to turn, and he was the only person in the world that I trusted. I always felt safe with Rick and I knew if anything happened to me, he would keep me sweet Angel girl safe.

I take a long deep breath nervous to see Rick, but excited at the same time, things were very different now but the love I felt for him had never once changed, and I was sure for him it was more and likely the same as our souls were after all tied together. I had been completely surprised that my brother never put two and two together to figure out Angelina was his because she looked nothing like Tommy and she did have certain features of Rick as well, she knew he would be angry and hurt that she never told him and she knew her Angel girl could never find out, how in the hell would I even begin to explain something like that. Perhaps I should have called Rick sooner, but I was always terrified of what he might do the lengths that he would go to to protect Angelina and me, and the last thing I could do was have my brother in jail for my mistakes.

I stayed because of my sweet girl, even when I had the guts to leave he always threatened he would hurt my girl so that was why I stayed and endured, I just could not bear it if he hurt my Angel. I have always been grateful for my brother and the things he was willing to do for my daughter she needed to get her out of this hell that they were both living in she had seen too much and she knew it was taking its toll on her just as it was myself. I knew Rick would take care of us even if the thought of that made me feel guilty.

I waited patiently knowing he would be here soon, my heart racing at the thought, it had been too long since they had seen one another since he had seen his niece as well. I knew I did not lock the door, or did I, I honestly can't even remember at this rate. I take another deep breath unable to sleep I would not risk him going after my girl when he came back. I knew eventually he would come back he would always come back she had thrown him out several times but when he would threaten to hurt Angelina I always let him back in.

I think I must have finally dozed off because I didn't hear Rick creep up the stairs, I had been bone tired rarely sleeping always worried he would creep into my sweet girl's room. I feel a kiss on my cheek and wake up startled until I hear Rick's soft voice. I look at him wondering if he is real and he very much is and I have never been happier to see anyone in my entire life. I looked up at him gently my heart racing against my chest when he kissed the cut and let me know that he was there and he would never hurt me again, a single tear rolled down my eyes as I went in to hug him clinging to him as I did so as if he would disappear, I gained my composure when I heard the room to Angelina's door open.

Angelina
I look at my mom clinging to uncle Rick, trying to keep herself in check, not that she ever had to hide from me she was my mother and always protected me. ''Uncle Rick.. thank god you are here," I say softly and watch as he and mom stand up carefully and look at one another before my mom grabs me into the biggest hug. "I promise my love he will never hurt you, and uncle Rick is here to make sure of that." I smile at my mother's words knowing she meant every one of them. I kiss her cheek and await for my uncle to say something.

For all the disdain I showed toward other women, a bad boy that only made them seem to try harder, made me less attainable and therefore a goal to be pursued, I felt the antithesis toward you. You were my ideal my princess, my queen, my love. It really wasn’t fair or particularly nice how I treated those others, using them for the satisfaction I could give them, never giving them any more and unbridled hedonistic sexual gratification not an ounce of emotion or true care. I had actually overheard two former lovers at a party one time, they didn’t know I could hear them,

“I see that prick is here, we went out ten times, and then he ghosted, not another word…”

”Yes, we dated, ha, fucked, nearly three months and then same, cut off, not even a goodbye or flowers.”

”Jesus, he is such a …” And then they giggled, and said it at the same time, “Incredible Fuck!”

I’d had worse reviews, and it was fair, but at least they appreciated the one good part. It wasn’t that I didn’t want to care, I simply couldn’t. They were held to an impossible standard of what a woman could be, what it took to have my heart, gain my love, YOU!

When you do let me look into your eyes, lashes fluttering open, I just melt, I could look into those eyes forever. I could see the combination of excitement and relief in her eyes, and before the door opened, and just after kissing your cut lip, seeing the tear on your cheek, I raise my thumb to gently wipe it away, speaking in a whisper, “I can’t tell you how much I’ve miss MY girl.” I don’t want her to break down, and so I walk a fine line, trying to be a source of strength and steady support.

I see the door open, and I have to catch my breath, Angelina is smiling down on me, barely a breath of make-up, but her doe eyes and natural beauty is radiant. I hear Angelina’s words, and I am glad she is happy to see me, that somehow just being here helps. Smiling looking up at her, using a pet name I haven’t used since she was little, but seemingly still fits, “How are you Baby Girl?”

Giving them both a tight hug, wrapping my muscular arms completely around them, and pulling them tight, they need to feel my strength, my assurance, they are safe, and to hurt them, you have to go through me, good luck! I was an all American wrestler in college, 185 pound class. And no matter how much Tommy hates me, he would have to be out of his mind to challenge me, although he may well get there.
Speaking softly, reassuringly, “I don’t know about you, but I’m famished, is that diner in town still open, Highway 66, I think it was called?” It is an institution, part of the original inspiration of the “Pump Boys and Dinettes” musical, but it has been a while? “Let me go get my stuff from the car and you ladies do what you need to do and then let’s go get breakfst, I think you could both use to get out of here.”

I want to be a source of release, a mental vacation from the drudgery and misery of the moment, on a full stomach we can all feel better. But as I let go, my eyes catch Angelina’s eyes that are all too familiar, “And Baby Girl, you have to tell me, when do you grow up to be such a heartbreaker?”

I've never once blamed my brother for walking away, he only did it because of our parents, and yes in the eyes of the world it was most definitely the wrong thing to do, but in my and Ricks's eyes, neither of us had ever felt that way. I wish however that I would not have allowed my mother and father to push Tommy onto me, I knew they felt like they were doing the right thing and at one point in time, they may have been right, but never could they have imagined just how wrong they were. Things were never the same after her father realized what was going on, neither was my life but as before, and I still firmly believe everything happens for a reason.

Everything was changing once more I thought to myself, I did not know what was going to happen when Rick got here, or when Tommy would arrive back home but a part of me was terrified at the thought as much as I hate Tommy if Rick went after him he would be in trouble, maybe I should finally go to the police I had proof, I had pictures a friend always told her to keep the pictures... I had to think about that.

I needed to finally take control of my life, I finally needed to take my life back.

Nothing else matters, I am tired of being scared, I am tired of being beat, I am tired of putting my sweet Angel girl through this, she deserved so much better and it was time for me to take everything back.

I finally start to doze off and the nightmares take over, the same one time and time again of where Tommy was banging on Angelina's door and finally got in and killed her, I am tossing and turning thankful that my Angel girl was in her room safe for the time being. I wake up with a jolt realizing at the moment we are both safe and Rick would soon be here to make us even safer.

Seeing my brother and the way he looked at me was enough to make everything I had been going through go away at least for the moment, I think to myself. His words were like music to my ears and I did not want him to see just how broken I was. I smile at you softly. "I am sorry to spring this on you, but I am so grateful you are here,'' I whisper to him my voice a little cracked as I was trying to gather my composure.

Angelina. Seeing my uncle was the greatest thing that could have happened, I was so grateful my mom had decided to call him, how many times I wanted to but mom always asked me not to, because she was afraid of what he would do to my father, I always felt good the bastard deserved whatever my uncle would dish out to the bastard, it was horrible thinking of my father that way and now I had so many trust issues and fear of men I was afraid I might never be the same again, but none of that compared to the pain I have seen my mother endure. Seeing Uncle Rick again was great I knew he meant a lot to Mom and though we hadn't seen him for a long time, at the same time all of us had an incredible bond that no one could take that away from them. I was not sure why I blushed at his pet name. "I am doing okay," I say softly as she looks at him.
It felt good to be in both his and her mother's arms she knew both of these amazing people would do anything to keep her safe, her mom had already proven that so many times. Shame on her father when he did come back, I think to myself. I hoped it would not come to violence her mother had already been through and witnessed enough of that herself. I was starving suddenly at the mention of food and I was sure mom felt the same. I speak up softly and look at my uncle. "It is most definitely still open," I say happily it was one of my favorite places to go especially on the weekends with friends but I didn't hang out with friends often I did not want mom alone often, so I only went out when I knew my father was on a bender. "That sounds nice, Mom let's go get cleaned up," I say softly smiling at Uncle Rick. "Give us about 20 minutes please," I say softly taking Mom's hand.
She blushed at Uncle Ricks's words. "I get it from my mom.'' I smiled brightly, noticing that he agreed with me as well. "We will meet you in the living room in about 20," I say softly, and me and mom head to each other's rooms.

Angel
What did I do to get a daughter so brave and so sweet I think to myself as I change into something more comfortable normally I would dress a little nicer, but I am choosing comfort. https://pin.it/2TlD7bR2j

Angelina
I change quickly I would have time for a shower tonight I opt for something simple. https://pin.it/19nw1p79x

*** Reflections ***

All during the drive to see Angelina, I found myself questioning a lifetime of decisions. The one item I did not question was our getting involved in the first place. We had always been close, as I was only a bit older, two years, and growing up, she had been my shadow. Our parents were old school, our father an immigrant from Russia, a man who thought the demonstration of emotion, let alone love, was weakness.

Our mother was quiet, naturally beautiful, our blonde hair and good looks were from her, I could even see much of her in Angelina. Our father could be harsh, and while not abusive to our mother, neither was he affectionate, although as I got older, I came to realize the vigor and some of the darkness they enjoyed, or at least participated in, in their sexual relationship.

Angel was my closest friend, my shadow growing up, always by my side, yet as she grew, she became a rare beauty, just as Angelica was becoming now. I had always been her protector, her confidant, and we were slo close, my holding her with my arm around her as we watched a movie, playing and tickling each other, all sorts of walking a fine line we never ever crossed.

Yet it was only a matter of time, and so it was the summer after my freshman year of college, Angel had just turned 18, she had come home from a date. I had seen the tears the minute she walked through the door, our parents were out, and she came and curled up, putting her head on my shoulder, softly crying and nuzzling into my muscular chest. She had been out on a date with a boy who had gone to high school with me, but I let her take my time.

”Jeremy says I’m a tease, to look like I do, and not …”. I caressed her hair, “it’s okay Angel, it needs to be the right boy, have you ever …” I didn’t even know how to ask, yet I felt her shake her head no. “They’ve tried, but, it just didn’t feel right, my body … I didn’t want them.”

I had just held her, “I want to feel special, I want the right boy, I want…” She had backed up, and looked her beautiful, eyes, that no longer were crying, up at me. “She didn’t even say it, but I knew, I wanted her to, I always had.” That was our first kiss, our first true intimacy, as my sister opened and trusted her body to me.”

It was later that summer, I had stolen into her room, when our parents came home, while we never saw exactly what happened, we heard. At first concerened that our father was hurting our mother, only to realize that was far from the case. Her moans of ecstacy and the sound of our father’s hand loudly spanking, the words he used telling her, commanding her, Angel and I found ourselves, responding. “I want that Ricky, I want you to do that to me…” We learned BDSM together, and from that summer and for the next two years, we were lovers, I took her virginity in every aspect and never before or since did I have the connection, spiritually or physically, that Angel and I shared.

***** Today ****

”Go ahead, take your time, you ladies work your magic!” The response to their needing time will give me a chance to get my bag inside and at least brush my teeth, my mouth tastes like ass, and not from the fun way! You two are faster than I think, nice and comfortable which is good as I choose the same, long sleeve T, jeans, casual boots.

There are three bedrooms upstairs, Angelica’s, Angel and Tommy’s, and a guest bedroom, Angelica will have to share a bathroom with me, but it’s comfy, a queen size bed with a quilt, and it will be perfect to crash as long as I need. Although the thought is not lost on me how close my room is to Angel’s, and Angelica’s for that matter. Memories flood back from when we were kids, when our rooms were just about the same proximity.

Back downstairs, you pop down together, biting my lip and smiling, “Well, aren’t I the lucky one, you know i am going to be the envy of every man at the restaurant…” Giving you both a collective wink, before opening the door, “Shall we, Baby Girl, you don’t mind folding into the back seat of my jeep, do you?” I have the top pulled off, open air, but the sun and wind should feel good. Opening the door, and helping you both in, “Let’s go … “ I want to make this a little outing, take their minds off the reality of the situation, and hopefully get a little better understanding as to what has been going on, and how I can best help?

Angel
As I began to get ready I decided on comfort the last thing I needed was to get all dressed up when I was feeling the way I was feeling, my heart was thudding against my chest as I tried to gather all the thoughts that were racing through my mind. She could not stop thinking about Rick and the past, even though she knew this was the last thing she should be thinking about at the moment considering everything that was going on. I think back on my parents, and the type of relationship they had I had always wanted more for myself, and where my father wasn't abusive like Tommy, he was always standoffish. Her mother had always tried to show her and Rick love but she was always told that made her weak so she was also shut off no matter how hard she tried.

Me and Rick adored our mother, and we understood why she was the way she was, she loved our father, and part of us knew he loved us and her as well, just never proved or showed it. I bite my lip trying to block all of this out of my mind and focus on the here and now all that matters at the moment is protecting my Angel girl and not thinking of the past, even though there was so much past to think about, especially the fact that Rick was the true father of my child.

My mind is racing as I continue to get ready, but all of this was just so damn hard and confusing as I try and gain my composure the past and the present colliding all at one time. I have never gotten over my brother, Rick, but I knew it had to come to an end, even if it was the last thing I ever wanted, I ultimately knew it was for the best especially now considering I knew and Rick knew in a sense what we had been doing was wrong but neither of us had ever given a fuck all we knew was how we felt about one another.

I remember our first time together, Rick had always been there for me and that night was no different that night only made her fall more and more in love with him and I knew nothing or no one would ever change that. I had many boyfriends in high school but no one had ever made me feel the way Rick had and that night was no different Rick would always and forever be the only one for me.

I think back to what Jeremy said and I wondered if at times what he said was true or not, I never felt as if I were a tease but maybe in some sense it was true, and I even said that to Rick which only angered him and I completely understood why because I knew and he knew it was not true. I remember Rick asking me if I had been with anyone yet and I admitted I hadn't and that it never felt right that I wasn't ready to give my body over to another.

I remember all the nights Rick had always stolen away into my room as we would make love as often as we could until we heard the sounds coming from our parents' room it changed the trajectory of our relationship, well rather it completely made it evolve into something even more amazing than it had already become. I still remember telling Rick that I wanted what our parents had only more loving and Rick had never once let me down rather he made me realize what love always was and could be, until my parents pushed Rick upon me.

I smile to myself as I finish getting ready allowing my thoughts to go away and back to the present trying not to remember how good me and Rick had been together I have a child to think about now and all of this would only confuse my sweet girl.

Speaking of my sweet girl she opens the door to her room and smiles at me, god this child was truly a vision and she had her father's eyes though only I knew that and I would carry that to my grave, what would my sweet girl think of me and her "uncle" I scoff at that and we stroll back to the living room to meet the love of my life my brother and my Sweet Angel girls father.

Angel
I bite my lip as I meet my mother and then walk down to where her uncle Rick is, he and my mother were both very stunning people and Uncle Rick was, one of the most handsome men I had ever met, aside from him being funny, smart, and caring I was grateful for him being there and she did not trust men, but with uncle Rick, it felt different but she also felt it was mostly due to my mother's trust of him, I feared men and I hated that I did so but I've never once blamed my mother.
I smile at Uncle Rick and tell him that I would love to ride in the back of the jeep the excitement building of just getting out of this house of abuse and heading to a place that me and my mother both enjoyed and loved with a man we knew would never hurt us and never allow anymore harm to happen to us.

I had been thinking as I drove in if there was some place I could take the girls, yes Angel was still a girl to me, 36 not far removed from 18. I hoped the Diner, actually the Hollywood Diner, was still in business. It was the restaurant that time had forgotten. The hubris inherent in the name Hollywood Diner made me smile, as it was about as far away from glamorous as you could get. The motif was still something out of the late 1950’s, early 60’s most everything was fried, but it was good, and their all american breakfast was legendary. On a Sunday morning they would have been in an hour long wait, but this was Saturday morning, and they would get right in.

Smiling at one, then the other, it kills me to see the bruises and the cut on your lip, although you do a good job hiding with make-up, making me wonder how many other times you have had to hide abuse. I need to understand your history, and I am kicking myself for not prying more, interceding long ago.

Yet it is Angelica who in the moment, takes my breath away, and reminds me to a time long ago. A time there was no Tommy, really no anyone, other than my sister and I, best friends, confidants and impassioned lovers!

With the top down, and the sun shining we sail down the highway to the road side diner. It being a Saturday, it is less than half full, maybe a dozen cars in the lot. “I’m famished …” Proclaiming as I hop out of the car, and come down, to first help Angel out, and then reach up to lift Angelica up and over the side. Reaching up, grabbing her thin waist in my strong hands, I can hold her like she is nothing, and when I put her down, I lean in and give her a kiss on the forehead.

Reaching out my arms, for you each to take one side, I laugh, “Okay, let’s go make all those other men green with envy on the two beautiful blondes on my arm.” You both truly are beautiful, but my sense is right now you don’t feel that way, and I want to change that. I want you to see yourselves through my eyes, not as victims but two women any man should want to cherish.

We take one of the tables along the front, along the windows looking out, and as the waitress comes, coffee in hand, menus, I smile as I can tell the menus haven’t changed since several years ago when I was in here, only the prices have.

Orders taken, I order a hearty breakfst, chicken fried steak and gravy, biscuits and eggs. When the waitress leaves, my focus turns to Angelica. “Okay, we’ll handle your mother’s love issues later, but what about you, you really are a heartbreaker, so tell me, any boys trying to get their mitts on you? Tell me who I have to fight off?”.

Laughing, giving you a wink, and wanting to start to understand what is going on in your life?

Angel
My heart raced at the thought of spending time with my daughter and my beautiful girl, for once my sweet Angel girl and I could relax and enjoy ourselves without worry and fear. I drove beside him and for a moment I was taking back to the many times we would just drive and talk for hours upon hours, and then go home and make love all night. My thoughts of the past were overtaking me as I tried at the moment to think of happier times and not what had happened recently in my life. I just had to keep reminding myself all of this was for my girl and thank god my girl never held any of this against me the sad thing was however there were times she tried to protect me and that was what terrified me, I don't think that I could bare my girl ever getting hurt. I was glad this was happening in a sense or I may never have seen Rick again and that thought alone crushed me. I needed this day out and so did my Angel girl I would never be more grateful for Rick than I was at this moment.

I take a deep breath as I see you from the corner of my eye watching me and Angelina wondering more and more likely what we have been going through I wonder to myself if you will ever forgive me for allowing all of this to happen. I knew you would be asking me and Angelina questions but I was afraid of answering them honestly.

I notice you looking at Angel Girl and I smile to myself, knowing that she was an image of me all those years ago, I wanted her to have a man like you in her life but I also knew she wasn't going to trust a man anytime soon... maybe, no wait what the hell was I even beginning to think, I shook the thought away as fast as it came to me. I take a deep breath wondering what in the hell was wrong with me.

It truly was a beautiful day out, not in reflection of how I felt on the inside. I smile over at my brother as he pulls onto the lot and I look back at Angelina seeing the excitement of being out and not in fear evident on her face. "So are we," I speak for Angel Girl as she smiles and nods in agreement, touching your hand as you help me from the jeep I feel the sensations shoot through me.

Angelina
Uncle Rick grabs me by my waist as if I weigh nothing and then he helps me from the jeep and I blush unsure why when he kisses my forehead, I have never felt more safe than I do at this moment, I never thought I would feel this way again. Me and mom both take your arms and I notice mom blushes just as much as I do and I do not understand why I feel this way, or why mom blushes either. I cannot think of my Uncle enough because, for the first time in a long time, my mother seems happy. I sigh to myself knowing he is going to have a lot of questions and I needed my mother to be as honest as she possibly could for him.

Angel
I noticed the way Angelina blushed it was the same blush that crept to my face when I was her age and Rick had complimented me or touched me of course at the time innocently, I try not to read too much into it but in a sense perhaps she could share what I have with Rick... no I cannot think like this I am fucked up in the head. I listen as Rick directs his attention to my Angel Girl.

Angelina
I blush at his comment. "I get asked out a lot... but I don't want to be with anyone, I honestly Uncle Rick I don't trust men." She admitted watching as her mother winced at that. I instantly feel bad. "Mom please that's not your fault dad is a bastard,'' I say angrily.

"This moment in time I am only focusing on school for the time being." I noticed this hurt my mom, and again I spoke up telling her that she loved school and just wanted to exceed nothing else mattered but their being safe.

As we ride along, I am pleased, I see both of you relaxing, particularly Angelina who I am sensing needed to get out even more than Angel. Her blonde hair blowing in the wind, I see a smile start to crease across her lips, getting slightly wider and more relaxed, as if the tension and fear is slowly seeping out of her body.

Taking my hand I reach across to take Angel‘s and whisper, “It’s okay now, the bad things are behind you.” I say it because I mean it, I have no intention of letting him scare or hurt you, or Angelina, again. Pulling in to the diner, i begin to immediately see it was the perfect location.

”It’s kinds like hopping into a Time Machine and going back in time, isn’t it?” Why do I say that, everything about reigns old school, the cash register isn’t even electonic, and they only take cash. The waitress dress in something out of teh leat 1950’s including poodle skirts, saddle shoes and white bobbie socks, against bare legs. They wear dark red lipstick and bob haircuts. I like it, it feels right, back to a more naive, idealistic time.

We order, and start to talk but I can see, almost feel the wariness as Angelina answers my question. Starting by making it fun, “Well good to know the boys around here are at least not blind, if I were still their age I would just keep asking, until you had to give me a chance….” Smiling, before getting more serious. “Angelina, it is understandable that you don’t trust men, no man has ever given you a reason to trust them, I wouldn’t either.”

Taking a moment just to let her know I understand. “Angelina, I am here to show you and prove to you, that you can trust a man, me. And that there are others you can trust as well, but they should earn it.”

Looking over at Angel, I reach for her hand. “I want to help both of you trust again, feel that you are safe, it kills me to see such two spectacular woman having to hold themselves back. Angel I am so sorry I stayed away, but I am back and I am not going anywhere as long as the two of you need me….”

Angelina stepped up to go the the ladies room, leaving us alone. Finally I had a moment, and took Angel‘s hand in mine, “Do you know anyone in here?” Hardly waiting for a reply, before leaning in and softly kissing her lips. “I am so sorry … you don’t know how I’ve missed you!” Quickly straightening back up, tasting her lips on his, but not wanting Angelica to see them.

Last edited:
Angelina
I try not to think about everything that is going on at the moment and only focus on the here and now and remind myself that this is the first time I have seen my mother smile in a very long time, aside from the fake plastered-on smiles she so often carried. I was grateful for me and my mom to be out to have this time away from my so-called father my heart thumping at the fact he would be back he always came back.

Angel
I look over at my brother when he takes my small hand in his own my heart pounding at the enjoyment I get just off of one simple touch. "Thanks to you," I whisper back with a gentle smile. I trust my brother, My Ricky more than I trust anybody but my sweet Angel Girl in this entire world and I knew he meant every single word that he said to me. I was grateful when we pulled up and my Angel needed this and Rick was making sure we both got what we needed.

"It is," I say softly as I look over at him as he pulls into a parking spot, this was one of Angelina's favorite spots. It was nice stepping back in time I think to myself forgetting everything that was happening in my life right now aside from the here and now with my two favorite people who I loved more than life itself. This is just what the doctor ordered I think to myself.

The way Angelina answers his questions breaks my heart, and I fight back a tear just looking around the restaurant allowing her to speak her mind and talk to her Uncle.

Angelina
I giggle at what Uncle Rick says I knew he was just trying to make me feel better and that meant the world to me. "Thank you for understanding Uncle Rick, I hate feeling this way I should love my father, but I hate him," I admit. "I know I can trust you, Mom you are probably the only person in the world she trusts anymore, so if she trusts you then I do as well," I say softly and smile warmly at him.

The way he looks at my mom tenderly and speaks to her warms my body from the inside and out and I understand now why my mother thinks so highly of my Uncle.

"I'll be right back," I say as I get up top head to the bathroom.

Angel
I look over at Rick and notice the same way he is looking at me is the same way I am looking at him. "No," I say softly before he leans over and kisses my lips taking my breath away. "Don't be sorry, Ricky I have missed you so much... but Angelina, we have to be careful," I whisper and lean my head against his with a smile.

Angelina is honest enough to admit how she hates her father. Shaking my head, “You shouldn’t feel bad, it wasn’t you who did this. I will talk to your father, but this won’t continue, it can’t.” She tells me how her mother trusts me, and that is how she knows she can too. Looking at Angel, “Well we’ve shared a lot, I think we both trust each other more than anyone in the world. However as Angel looks into my eyes, she knows, it is far more than just trust.

I can’t be around her without wanting her, even holding hands before, so when Angelina walks away, we finally have a moment together. Knowing that no one in the restaurant knows Angel, and Angelina is away, leaning in to kiss you. We do not kiss like brother and sister, it would be impossible to, and so our lips touch tenderly, pressing slightly deeper, mouths slightly open, it takes all I have to break the kiss, but heed her warning.

"Don't be sorry, Ricky I have missed you so much... but Angelina, we have to be careful," Looking over your shoulder, I make sure she is not yet coming out. “I know, she is very special, she is even more innocent than you were, isn’t she?”
It is nice to feel you there, still tasting your taste on my lips. “When she gets back we should probably go? Tell me what Tommy is really like now, I don’t know if there is any choice but to tell him he has to leave, do you?”

Feeling your head on my shoulder, running my fingers through your hair, telling you the truth. “There hasn’t been a day I haven’t thought about you, wondered how you were, wondered when we might be back togethe?“ Lowering my voice even more, “Remembering my life, your life, MY Good Girl..”

I just keep holding you, caressing you until Angelina returns.
We wrap up our breakfast, I thought about going some place, but it was only delaying the inevitable. All the way home, holding Angel’s hand, looking back at Angelina, smiling, trying to reassure, but knowing whether Tommy was there or not, it was time to confront the problem straight on …

Angelina
In the bathroom, I think back to all of Uncle Rick's words. I was grateful he did not look down on me for hating my father. I was also grateful at his words that he would talk to her father, but at the same time that worried me, my father was crazy and the last thing I wanted was for my uncle to get hurt. I sighed to myself and splashed some water on my face, I did not want my Uncle and mother to see me upset or worried they both had enough on their plate to worry about. I finish up in the bathroom taking my time to clear my head for a few moments.

Angel
I was grateful to be alone with my Rick at the moment I also knew my Angel girl would need a moment to gather her thoughts, she had enough on her mind as well, dealing with a father who tormented her mother and threatened her at every turn as well. The kiss was not as deep as passionate as the ones we had shared before but it was definitely enough to get my adrenaline running. My heart was racing so hard and as much as I wanted to deepen that kiss I did not want to confuse my daughter either.

The last thing I would ever want to do is hurt my girl. "I don't want to confuse her, she has been through so much," I admit softly squeezing your hand gently. I want more so much more but now was not the time for that. I take a deep breath wondering how much I should tell you about Tommy, my heart starting to race at the thought. "I will tell you more when we are alone," I say and you know that there must be things I did not want Angelina to hear. "But yes he has to go I and Angelina cannot take anymore," I say softly.

"Me either Rick, me either," I say softly sighing in contentment as he lightly runs his hands through my hair.

We all climb back into the jeep and I stare out trying not to think about anything that is going to happen soon.

Taking your warning to heart, but needing more background and simply needing some time alone with you, I help the girls out from the table and put my arms around them both as we walk out of the restaurant. I did not care how people looked, the reality was we were an attractive threesome, who seemed unusually close. If they only knew the half of it, much less how things would change in the not too distant future.

A full stomach helped, the diner had met all expectations, I felt strong and ready, but rethought my plan to head back right away. “it really is a beautiful day, isn’t it?” Standing there in the parking lot, holding my ladies close, it felt good to have their bodies pressed close to me in, and looking up, arching my back with closed eyes, letting the spring sunshine rain down on us.

”I think we should give some time for your Dad to get home …” Now looking at Angelina, and then moving my gaze to Angel. “I am guessing he will be drunk and tired ..” Looking into your eyes for confirmation, but knowing I was right. “We need him to rest and recover a bit, to have the conversation we need to have.”

I was being as transparent as I could with this part of the conversation, “And, Angelina, I am not sure you should be there when we have it. I don’t want to humiliate him in front of his daughter, it will only make him defensive, like an animal backed into a corner. Is there anyplace I could drop you off for a few hours, say four or five?”

I didn’t want her to feel left out, but assumed it was a scene she pereferred to skip, knowing I was there to protect her mother. Audiences were never a help in moments like these, and unfortunately I had some experience both dealing with drunks and potentially violent confrontations. I didn’t want to hurt Tommy, maybe scare him, but my real hope was common sense, letting him go cool off, and maybe find some middle ground longer term, but perhaps I was over optimistic?

”A friends, the library, anywhere you can relax and let me take care of this. As for Angel, I needed to hear the rest, but even more, I wanted, wanted badly to be alone with her, and I knew just the spot, Grass Lake, it was on the outside of town, really more a glorified pond than a lake, nestled in a national park, one that this time of year was not highly visited. It had some nooks where she and I had visited before, it was after she was married, but gave us a moment to get away and enjoy each other ….

Angel
I look at my brother, wishing that he were my husband and that Tommy never existed but the world has a cruel way of putting people together and my brother and I were no exception to that rule considering the world made us fall in love with one another, knowing that we could never be a real couple especially with Angelina in the picture yet he had no idea that my girl was his girl as well. I knew people were looking considering we did all three have similar traits to one another, but I did not care in the least and I sure as hell knew Rick did not either. I think back to what Angelina said about not trusting men and that bothered me more than I wanted to admit because I did not want her growing up not knowing how a real good man was, not knowing what love could be like, sure Rick was my brother but at the same time I could not help how I felt about him, and perhaps maybe a part of me wanted him to show my Angel girl what love could feel like, but did I want to admit that to him, did I want her to go through that? I knew Rick would not hurt her, but Angelina was young and the last thing I wanted to do was confuse her or put her through anything else that would hurt her.

I had so many thoughts racing through my brain that I was feeling a headache start, but still, I kept a calm look on my face for Rick and Angelina. "It is now that you are here." I find myself saying noticing the way your eyes sparkled at my comment. I looked at my sweet Angel Girl and the smile on her face made me feel happy and content, it had been so long since I had seen a smile that vibrant on her young face.

I looked over at Rick as he spoke and then at Angelina to see what she was feeling but I already knew in my heart she would do anything that her Uncle Rick suggested she was such a good girl, the reference wasn't lost on her, her thoughts of how many times Rick told her she was such a good girl.

Angelina
"He's always drunk," I mumble under my breath and roll my eyes but not at Mom or Uncle Rick just at how my father was how could a man beat on the mother of his child and threaten and mentally abuse his daughter every day she supposed she would never completely understand.

Angel
We both look back at Angelina but neither says anything knowing she just needs to get that off of her chest and we both completely understand why. I look at Rick at what he says to Angelina and I know he is right, she would be safer anywhere but at the house when Tommy did come home, even if part of me did not want my little girl out of my sight. He deserved to be humiliated I think to myself but again I know exactly what Rick means, even if the idea worries me a little I trust him to know exactly what he is doing. I look back at my beautiful daughter and give her an encouraging smile. I watch as she pulls her cell out and I assume she is texting one of her friends.

Angelina
I waited a few moments before Ashley wrote me back saying of course I can come over, I did not tell her what was going on, and being the best friend that she was she did not ever once ask. I looked up front and mom And Uncle Rick, mom knew Ashley and trusted her family so I knew she would be okay with me going there. "Ashley said I can come over for as long as I need," I say softly and smile at both of them. I did not think anything of Rick wanting me to not be there when he confronted my father I completely understood. "Promise to keep mom safe," I say fighting a tear back, not knowing what I would do if something happened to either of them. "And yourself," I say sweetly. I don't want to think of what may happen, so I try and block all of this from my mind as if this were all some bad dream. I also knew my father and how he could be... I had seen it way too many times, would this finally be the last time I thought to myself?

Angel
I was glad at what Rick had offered and was grateful that Angelina agreed, she was my daughter and could be stubborn but stubborn in all the right and caring ways. I liked Ashley and I knew she would be safe there. I gave Rick directions and they drove the rest of the way to Ashley's in silence all of them wondering what was to come next but at least I knew that Angelina was safe, that was all that mattered at the end of all of this after all. We pull up to Ashley's house and all hug one another, and I knew soon all of this hell would be over with for Angelina and me.

“This is only the beginning of beautiful and happy days I promise …” I wanted Angel to understand, “Think back long ago, when we were always there together, I don’t really remember anything but beautiful happy days, and I don’t see why that has to change?” It was obviously ignoring in the obvious, Tommy. But I wanted Angel, both of them to know I had this covered, and I was confident I did.

Tommy had never challenged me, and I doubted, that when push came to shove he ever would. Oh he might huff and puff, but I did not think he would dare go physical. Tommy was a bully, he always had been, but he would never take on or challenge anyone stronger than him, and he and I both knew who was the stronger, both mentally and physically between us.

I had a pretty good idea why he hated me, my affection for Angel and hers for me had never been all that hidden. In fairness it is not easy for any man to live with the fact his wife was truly in love with another, but it was the fact and always would be.

Breathing a sigh of relief as Angelina easily made other plans. “It shouldn’t be too long, maybe early evening at latest, your mother will call and we can decided when you should come home, okay?” Driving along, Angel gave me the directions and before long we were pulling up to the two story old Victorian where Angelina’s friend lived.

“I love old houses like this, such old charm and you know there are a million stories buried inside. Who knows, maybe we should find a new place, a new old place …” I wanted them to hear this, it was more about my commitment to not leaving than whether or not we moved.

Hopping out, helping Angelina up and over the side, before pulling her into my arms. “Don’t worry, go have fun, I promise Baby Girl, everything is going to be fine, no one will get hurt and you can come home and know you’re safe. Okay?” Pulling her tight, again kissing her forehead, before letting her go to say goodbye to her mom.

Hopping back into the car, pulling away, “I think we should give Tommy two hours, I was thinking we could go to Grass Lake, like we used to. We can find a place to talk and be alone …” I squeezed her hand, not even sure what alone mighT mean, but knew at a minimum, I wanted to hold her in my arms before we went and dealt with her husband ….I would need her to lead the way, she would know the perfect spot, assuming that is, that she wanted to go back there with me, or were there too many memories?

I smiled at my brother knowing he meant every single word he spoke I did not realize until this moment how much I had missed him and how much I was still very much in love with him not as a sister either, that had never once changed. I was grateful that he was here she had never been happier and this was the happiest I had felt in a very long time and I knew it was the same for her Angel Girl. I knew he would do anything for the two of us and that meant the world to me.

I knew everything would work out some way or the other, I just hoped no one else got hurt in the long run I could not stand it if it did. I take a deep breath and I try and block out what was to come I did not want to think about any of that at the moment. I look over at my Ricky he would always be mine and I would never love anyone the way I have loved him my entire life, no matter how wrong it may be I did not decide who to fall in love with, it was the way of the world.

Deep down I always wondered if Tommy suspected my real love for my brother, but then again I always tried to hide it as much as I could, it was the reason Rick and I hadn't seen each other in a long time. I take a deep breath these were thoughts that I did not want to think about at the moment I had so much already on my mind.

I knew my brother was grateful that Angelina had agreed and how she quickly made plans with her friend.

Angelina
I listened as my Uncle Rick explained things, I was terrified for my mother and my Uncle but I also knew that Uncle Rick could handle anything according to stories that my mother had told me. I loved going to Ashley's home, she was truly the best friend that a girl could ever ask for and she loved her like her own sister, she was one of the only people she had trusted other than her mother and her Uncle. I smiled at my Uncle at the mention of a new home, I wanted that for her mother more than anything, I would be off to college soon but I knew her Uncle would now make sure her mother was safe and that was all I had ever really wanted.

''Thank you, Uncle Rick," I say with a soft smile as I look at him with her bright blue eyes the admiration evident in them. I lean up and kiss his cheek gently with a smile. "Take good care of her, and yourself.. and thank you for everything," I say kindly.

I hug my mother and wave as they drive away.

Angel
"I would love that." She said smiling at Rick as they drove away from their baby girl god in a sense she wished she could tell him that, but she just could not.

Dropping Angelina off, I feel her soft kiss on my cheek, “Baby Girl, you need never worry about that again, I’m sorry you ever did.’

Heading off, I see a softness, a sadness in your eyes. “it will be okay, let’s enjoy this … she’ll be okay Angel, I want that every bit as much as you.”

”Guide me .. you know where we can steal away, I want to go some place that we can sit, or lay, talk and not otherwise be heard…”

It feels odd that I am nervous in suggesting this, at one time no other thought would be on our minds, either of ours.

Left then right we wind through road after road, before pulling off onto gravel pathways until pulling off and parking under a weeping willow, providing discretion and privacy from nearly every angle.

”I like this spot, I like it very much … “ Getting out of the jeep and pulling a large, soft blanket from a back cargo area. Reaching for your hand to take it, first helping you from the vehicle, “help me spread this out, it has a beautiful view of the lake, yet the shade of the trees.

Yet before we sit down, my hands grip your waist, and I pull you close. “I want to hear it all, everything he’s done, everything I need to know, before we talk today.”

But then, stopping, reaching up to stroke your cheek, “but before we do that, before we listen to a word, I need to kiss you … “ Chuckling, “Perhaps several times… Otherwise I just won’t be able to concentrate!” Only then, did I lean in, pull you into me, and open my lips to welcome yours …”

Angelina
Uncle Rick's words were like music to my ears, I was grateful for him being here, but I was also a little sad that it had to come to this considering we were dragging him into an impossible situation, but one that he seemed to understand all too well.

I watch as they drive off and I know deep down everything will be okay now, I felt safe with my uncle something about him just instantly made me feel safe and that was something I had never felt towards a man before it was slightly confusing.

Angel
I can feel your eyes on me knowing you were trying to read how I was feeling, even as much as I tried and hide exactly the way I was feeling. "Thank you, Rick, it's just I haven't seen her feel so free in a long time it just makes me realize I should not have waited so long," I say softly.

I wanted to do more than to guide him where to hide I wanted to guide you all over my body it had been so long, well at least in a way that I wanted I think to myself. "I know just the place when we get there," I say softly.

I want nothing more than to be alone with you, but my thoughts continue to think of my Angel Girl and wondering how she was feeling about all of this.

I point out what I believe to be the perfect spot, I had missed you so much, but my thoughts were all over the place, here, in the past, the future everywhere.

"I am glad, I picked it just for us," I say with a sweet smile. I do as you tell me helping you spread the blanket out, and just grateful to be here with you.

I sigh when you pull me close my heart pounding against my chest, loving the feel of you when you pull me close. I look at you softly and nod my head wondering if you wanted to know everything and what would you think of me when I did tell you everything that had been happening.

The stroke to my cheek is what completely did me just one simple touch to my cheek had goosebumps go along my entire body as I looked at you gently. When our lips meet a moan escapes my lips against your mouth and I cannot control myself as I find my tongue now searching for yours, it had been way too long since I felt your lips on mine, since I've traced your tongue with my own.

Angelina

Her words are touches, even our exchange of innocent kisses, I feel a link, a spark and a connection. Is it simply uncle/niece, protector/maiden, father daughter, or is it two lovers destined to be. In this case, it might be all? I know she is safe though and that is all that matters.

When we later come and get her, or she is brought home by her friend, the fear that has plagued her life, at least most of it, will no longer be resident, and then she can start to blossom.

Angel

I hear her, “Stop it, here is our new rule, we are looking forward, not backward. I don’t want to hear regrets, you did what you thought was right, stayed because you thought she was safer. I have regrets too, I stayed away, thought my presence would make it worse, and instead I abandoned the woman, the two women, the only two women, I love.”

Once we lay out the blanket, I feel the willingness of your body as I pull you into this first kiss. My lips are barely opened before I feel your tongue slide in, finding mine, first slowly embracing and then more and more passionate. It is ridiculous to fight it, and I don’t think either of us want to. We need this more than oxygen or water, as this has been too long deprived.

One kiss, moves to a second, out lips will not separate our tongues will not disengage. I know this is private, and my hands start to pull your blouse up, out of your jeans, and I start to lift it up over your head! Until you say no, I have no intention of stopping until I can have you once again, skin to skin!

Angelina
"Are you okay? You do not need to tell me anything, I just need to know you are okay." Ashly asked me and I told her as few details as I could but still told her most of the truth. "I feel for the first time in a long time that things are truly going to be okay," I tell her softly and smile at her as she hugs me, she knows of my father's abuse towards my mother, but I never really told her about the mental abuse towards myself never wanting to seem weak. "Things are going to change since my Uncle is back," I say sweetly looking at her as she and I go to her living room to splurge on snacks and horror movies, something they hadn't been able to do for a long time. If only I knew how much was going to change.

I asked Ashley if she would take me home when my mother called, not wanting them to have to go out of their way to pick me up and she agreed wanting to go to her boyfriend's anyway.

Angel
I smile lovingly at Rick at his words and know he is right even if I do not feel that way at the moment. I did stay because I felt Angelina was safer but was she really, if I had left sooner things would have maybe been different a long time ago, I just keep playing that over and over in my head, but for the time being I will listen to Rick. "Oh Rick you didn't abandon us, you did what you thought was best, and what you thought would be better for us, I kept you at arm's length because I was scared, I should have called you sooner, but being near you and not having you, well you know," I say letting my words trail off.

Kissing you again was like coming home, that's what being with you felt like, it felt like I was home, home was never a place for me home would always be you. My tongue started to dance with you it had been so long since I had felt this way, safe wanted, and loved. I know at this point this might be a slight mistake but I did not care all that mattered was you and I, you are my haven, and all I have ever wanted aside from my Angel Girl of course. I need you so bad and I don't want this moment to end, I need you more than I need life.

I do not stop, I love the feel of your lips against my own, the taste of your tongue tangling with my own a moan escaping into your lips. I sigh into the kiss deepening it as you pull my top from my jeans, I hold my hands up giving you easy access to remove the blouse from my body. I look into your eyes. "Please Ricky, don't stop, don't ever stop." I moan out the desperation evident in my tone, as I lean forward and kiss you once more my hands going to the belt of your pants and undoing it before pulling it from your waist then I slowly unbutton your jeans and slowly pull your zipper down, never allowing my lips to part from your own.

Angelina

I could tell from Angel that Ashly’s was a good place a safe place. We would call Angelina when things were safe with her father, that way the house would be at peace when she got home. It was ironic that Ashley, her sweet friend a virgin would drop my baby girl off on the way to her boyfriend’s not knowing that she was dropping her friend off to meet her lover.

Angel

We both have regrets, but it is wasted energy to worry about then, when we have now and tomorrow. As we are now alone, out of sight of anyone, at least for a little while, and you are finally back in my arms. “Yes I know all about not having you, and I know all about you know… and you know what, I am tired of not having … I am tired of not feeling…”

The kiss is magic, so many things are not, can not live up to their memories, but kissing you, like this our tongues, intertwined, feeling rockets shoot through my body, a mainline from tongue to cock. Hand know exactly what to do, traversing your body, wanting to undress you, starting to lift your top, and loving how you just raise your arms, giving yourself to me.

I hear your words, “I won’t stop, but you can’t stop either. We need this, just let me be inside you Angel, let Ricky back in, it’s been too long and we need this!” I know you feel it too.

Peeling your top off, I unclasp your bra with the flick of my fingers, I’ve done it so many times. One more kiss of your mouth, our tongues and I start to kiss down your neck, kissing, licking every inch, until cupping your breast in my hand, twirling my tongue around your nipple, sucking in the sensitive bud, to suckle and enjouy. Hands moving down to unsnap your pants, moaning with every suck, needing to feel your hands on me, my cock throbbing so hard, so needy in my pants!

Back