poly relationship

star792

Really Experienced
Anyone in one? i am interested in getting in one but I wanted to hear some real experience type stories... I am scared it can't really work.. I am interested in a WWM type of relationship but with the partners being equal, just to clarify.

Anyone in one? i am interested in getting in one but I wanted to hear some real experience type stories... I am scared it can't really work.. I am interested in a WWM type of relationship but with the partners being equal, just to clarify.

I've been in one for over a year. My husband and I are with another couple, and while we are two couples most of the time, we vary the arrangements frequently on the weekend. Happy to talk more if you want. Best decision I ever made :)

Yes I am, but I'm not sure that anything can ever be equal unless all three start at the same time. Adding a third means to a couple means things can never quite be fully equal, IMO.

i have been in a couple of poly relationships in my time and because we were all friends they worked well and i didnt want to be equal so the others enjoyed being waited on but there needs to be a set of guide lines so everyone knows where they stand and you all need to get along first .
i am not sure if that helps but it worked for us.x

Pm me we live in. WWM now

Back