Crossdressing and smoking or is it just me

Kellieskirt

Kellieskirt
So the only times I really smoke and say enjoy it is when I have been drinking, or I am dressed in femme even just panties, or been getting turned on watching or reading anything to do with sucking cock. But can go for along time not even thinking about wanting a smoke until one of those things above happen. Anyone else?

So the only times I really smoke and say enjoy it is when I have been drinking, or I am dressed in femme even just panties, or been getting turned on watching or reading anything to do with sucking cock. But can go for along time not even thinking about wanting a smoke until one of those things above happen. Anyone else?
I have had a smoking fetish for as long as I can remember and absolutely love when guys want a smokey bj

I quit smoking years ago, long before I found the joy of crossdressing. Now I enjoy a different kind of smoke when I am crossdressing. I found that smoking some weed hightens my feminine sexuality and my desire to suck a 8 or 9 in. thick dick ,cut preferabbly, espicially when I am all dolled up in a sexy little numberView attachment 2248954 and chatting with a few guys on the web cam..
Hmm made need to switch to some weed when dressed sounds like that would be wonderful

I never smoke in real life...When I crossdress, I find the first thing I want to do is light up. Sexy nails, lipstick, deep drags, exhales...It all adds to the CD experience for me.

I blame all those Virginia Slims ads in my youth!

I never smoke in real life...When I crossdress, I find the first thing I want to do is light up. Sexy nails, lipstick, deep drags, exhales...It all adds to the CD experience for me.

I blame all those Virginia Slims ads in my youth!
Yes same for me virgina slims the real small pack what is it about the lipstick on the filter area lol

Yum! Sexy! I like the natural tobaccos tho, the packaged virginia slims and such are filled with terrible chemicals. would be wild to see a sexy woman with a cock smoking a natural hand rolled smoke!! cheers!

I quit smoking years ago, long before I found the joy of crossdressing. Now I enjoy a different kind of smoke when I am crossdressing. I found that smoking some weed hightens my feminine sexuality and my desire to suck a 8 or 9 in. thick dick ,cut preferabbly, espicially when I am all dolled up in a sexy little numberView attachment 2248954 and chatting with a few guys on the web cam..
So cute!

Met my gay top on this site...............

I'm not a crossdresser but I will tell you having lost multiple family members to smoking related cancer I just don't find anything about smoking erotic. But that's just me.

I'd say depends on the medium being smoked when I party I go from straight to panty wearing girly cocksucker very quickly not sure why that's the side effect but it is in all honesty I love it getting spun up and sucking cock while wearing girly things is an erotic sexual pleasure...yes I finally got that out the way I wanted to

Something about lipstick on a white filter… might lose it if it’s being smoked by an attractive CD.

Certainly does it for me.

Not proud of personal pleasure gotten from something so deadly. I wish I hadn’t been wired to love it. But I’ve had it all my life and it isn’t lessening.

This one isn't relatable to me, even though I'm an ex heavy smoker.
But I know some people like it.
Cigarettes are so expensive now that if I restarted I'd be able to do little else

I've seen videos of women smoking and vaping.
I suppose it's the 'bad girl' image which people find sexy. Same for CDs.
I've never smoked and don't like it, so it's not my thing as it turns out.

Back