Aiding my exhibitionist streak

I love the recent thematic pose of you lying on your belly.
Though all different and subtlety unique in there own way, they each highlight the wonderful shape, curve and bump of your incredible ass.....❤️💕

Whether it be bare, panty clad, or draped in some other material, you have an absolutely gorgeous, sexy butt.....😍

Nicely posed.
Thank you T65.

OK, I see what you meant about the pose. This one's less docile, and lying on your tummy helps keep the drape in place. For now.

Very beautiful, very sexy. Thanks for sharing.:rose:
Thank you Nick.

Wonderful colourful and sexy post.. Have an amazing weekend...:rose::rose:
I had a great weekend. How was yours?

I love the recent thematic pose of you lying on your belly.
Though all different and subtlety unique in there own way, they each highlight the wonderful shape, curve and bump of your incredible ass.....❤️💕

Whether it be bare, panty clad, or draped in some other material, you have an absolutely gorgeous, sexy butt.....😍
Thank you so much. :kiss:

Some really nice pics of you. I see you're getting a good number of views on your imgur pics.
Thank you SMF.

I had a couple choices to post today. But I decided since I am posting the saree cum drape pics, I will continue with that. This is the last picture with me lying down, so here it is...

Hope you all had a great long weekend.

XOXO.

RlPAqav.jpg

I had a couple choices to post today. But I decided since I am posting the saree cum drape pics, I will continue with that. This is the last picture with me lying down, so here it is...

XOXO.

RlPAqav.jpg

Wow! You are stunning!

XOXO.

RlPAqav.jpg

You look sexy laying there...this set of pics are great

XOXO.

Great pic CutiePie.

XOXO.

RlPAqav.jpg
Outstanding. So very very lovely.

Last photo???

Please don't say last photo!

All were colorful and sexy, and this one most of all!

More, please!

XOXO.

RlPAqav.jpg

A stunning beauty

Amazing legs - shown off very nicely in the window photo!

Love the ones of you in the white shirt - especially with it slipping off your shoulder...

Adorable little bottom - love your ass in the air in that thong...

Amazing!

Last edited:
Wow! You are stunning!
Thank you.

You look sexy laying there...this set of pics are great
I am glad you like them. Thanks

Great pic CutiePie.
Thank you OND

Outstanding. So very very lovely.
Thanks.

Holy gods! Its reasons like this I thank Lord Shiva for gorgeous women
Only Shiva?? We have a million gods. LOL. But thank you.

Please don't say last photo!

All were colorful and sexy, and this one most of all!

More, please!
This was the last photo in which I am lying down. I did not mean that I will not be posting after this.

Very nice set.
Thank you.

Damn. Your ass looks so scrumptious. I would make it my favorite pillow.
Hehe...thanks.

Gorgeous.
Thank you Todger65

Amazing legs - shown off very nicely in the window photo!

Love the ones of you in the white shirt - especially with it slipping off your shoulder...

Adorable little bottom - live your ass in the air in that thong...

Amazing!
Thank you for the sweet compliment. :):)

The pics that I now have are some of my less favorites. But I decided to post them anyway, because I have seen many others liking them more than me.

So, here it goes....

Hope you like it.
XOXO

W7K1EDa.jpg

The pics that I now have are some of my less favorites. But I decided to post them anyway, because I have seen many others liking them more than me.

So, here it goes....

Hope you like it.
XOXO

W7K1EDa.jpg

Very sexy. Your stiff nipple peaking out is fantastic.

So, here it goes....

Hope you like it.
XOXO

W7K1EDa.jpg

Looks like you need someone to play with your nipple!😈

Last pic of this set

Hope you guys like it, because I sure love to show it off.

XOXO

vBhVcuH.jpg

Back