Aiding my exhibitionist streak

So many sweet compliments and demands. LOL. It was sure fun.

I seem to be missing Mondays frequently, but school comes first. And I have been busy. And if not busy with school work, then I have tons of home improvement projects waiting in my to-do list. Hope everyone else is working too.

One good things this quarantine has brought is, my house and yard is improving, and I get time to work on my cooking skills too....LOL

For those who commented "see through" in the last post, this pic is for them.

2wYB8Z6.jpg

P.S.: Those who wanted "Lower" & "Strip" or "Pull it off"....coming soon.

This is one great pic!!!

It's another Titties Tuesday. And I am posting this picture. Hope this will make it up for the missed Full Frontal Friday (or almost). Hehe.

Have a great day every one...!!!

rtm0WqU.jpg

P.S.: Tell me one secret in this picture, if you can find out.

Hmmmm, I see dark nipples , very nice and a nice thong .

Hello everyone. Did anyone miss me?? I hope you did. LOL.
I have been busy with my school as the semester was ending. So, now I am finally done with the exams and submission. And, guess what....I did great too. hehe

Moral of the story - school comes first. A girl has to get her priorities straight. But I haven't forgotten you guys at all. I had some miss you PMs. And I missed you guys too.

And since, I have been gone for too long, I think you guys deserve to see something really HOT!!.
Newsflash - I did not want to post this picture initially, because I feel this one is way too exposing. But I have been told to post this one, so I'll do it. [Daddy(s) can be too demanding sometimes...;););)]

wefJjLZ.jpg

I am so looking forward to read your comments and see what you guys think of this one. (Eyes closed, fingers crossed) Hoping this isn't too slutty.

Very sexy!

Thank you all for your posts. Loved reading them.

Here's today's post. Same outfit, different angle.

Looking forward to read more comments.

XOXO

E4N0dVS.jpg

I do believe that outfit would be better off on my floor and your magnificent naked body on my bed so I can enjoy it.

The pic I am posting today is the most daring picture I have uploaded so far.

Heart beats loud, breath stuck in my throat, fingers crossed and eyes closed.

(Do I want to know the opinions?? I am not really sure)

cwzAcCw.jpg

P.S.: Happy Thong Thursday.

P.P.S: It is Daddy's demand that I post this picture.

I just joined this group a few days ago, so I am a bit "behind" on your posts...This picture is just sooo hot. You are an exotic beauty.

Gorgeous outfit on a gorgeous lady CutiePie. You look super sexy in it and the color is perfect for you.

I do believe that outfit would be better off on my floor and your magnificent naked body on my bed so I can enjoy it.
That is certainly a sexy thought.

A stunning body. Perfect curves😊
Thank you Dean.

Fits you beautifully
Thank you Todger.

That is incredible sexy!
Thank you.

Whatever you wear or don't wear , the color fits you.
Thank you TYT.

You are absolutely beautiful! A very sexy lady.
Thank you for the sweet compliment.

I just joined this group a few days ago, so I am a bit "behind" on your posts...This picture is just sooo hot. You are an exotic beauty.
Your post reminds me of a funny incident. A stranger once told me, I should never visit a strip/gentleman's club. But I replied, "I will be going there with my husband to show him, how cost effective it is being with me compared to the girls working there." :D

Gorgeous outfit on a gorgeous lady CutiePie. You look super sexy in it and the color is perfect for you.
Thank you mrron.

Ty daddy!!
LOL, I will let him know that.

That outfit, and your body in it, looks superb from any angle. ;)
Thank you OFG.

Is it just me?

Is it just me... or did all the photos go away?

The only thing worse than not seeing the new (or going back to view the old) photos... is seeing everyone rave about and drool over the photos making me wonder even more what I'm missing!

Torture.

Last edited:
Repost

Hello everyone,
Yesterday I took off my pictures from imgur because I thought it's been there for too long and that I don't need them anymore. Not realizing, that will be taking off my pics from Lit as well.

Unfortunately, I have not saved those pics anywhere else and now they are permanently gone. Or if I re-shoot the whole thing again.

So, today I will repost an old picture that I hadn't posted here before and also haven't deleted... yet.

Hope you guys have a good day and enjoy it!

XOXO

RmC6086.jpg

Warning: Be prepared to be teased once more. LOL.

Back