Aiding my exhibitionist streak

Oh no! That is a tragedy! I was eager to see those new pics... and I often revisit some of my favorite older ones.

I guess the silver lining is that you'll be motivated to take some NEW pics? Please don't make us beg or wait too long. :)

Hello everyone,
Yesterday I took off my pictures from imgur because I thought it's been there for too long and that I don't need them anymore. Not realizing, that will be taking off my pics from Lit as well.

Unfortunately, I have not saved those pics anywhere else and now they are permanently gone. Or if I re-shoot the whole thing again.

So, today I will repost an old picture that I hadn't posted here before and also haven't deleted... yet.

Hope you guys have a good day and enjoy it!

XOXO

RmC6086.jpg

Warning: Be prepared to be teased once more. LOL.

Hello everyone,
Yesterday I took off my pictures from imgur because I thought it's been there for too long and that I don't need them anymore. Not realizing, that will be taking off my pics from Lit as well.

Unfortunately, I have not saved those pics anywhere else and now they are permanently gone. Or if I re-shoot the whole thing again.

So, today I will repost an old picture that I hadn't posted here before and also haven't deleted... yet.

XOXO

https://i.imgur.com/RmC6086.jpg?1

That is a common mistake. Remove the pic from the hosting site and the link goes dead.

A good re start, and yes you are going to continue to tease, I can see that.

Very hot CP. Would love to lift that dress and make you feel good

Last edited:
Since you guys don't mind being teased, here comes another one. And what's more....slowly and deliberately there will be more teasing pics. LOL

Have a great day.

XOXO.

EInp0ru.jpg

Hello everyone,

XOXO

RmC6086.jpg

Mmmmm very nice, looks like your ready for me to lick you to heaven in that picture.

Since you guys don't mind being teased, here comes another one. And what's more....slowly and deliberately there will be more teasing pics. LOL

Have a great day.

XOXO.

EInp0ru.jpg
Fabulous picture. Love the panties.

Great pic. You have a lovely body. Thanks for sharing yourself here. :)

I need to clean my glasses, they're getting all steamy.

It’s a cutie pie one

1UFD0YE.jpg

I could always bring out a nice shade of red if you happen to like that

Back