Aiding my exhibitionist streak

I came on Lit this weekend, being curious because I couldn't help but come and see the reaction of all of you to my latest one. I guess everyone liked it, but I realized something. I posted the wrong image...:eek::eek:

Initially, I took two pictures. And one of them had an obstructed view. Which I didn't plan on using. But in my rush to post, I mixed it up and didn't see. Anyway, it doesn't seem like you guys mind. So, I will post the intended picture now.

Have a great day!!
XOXO

https://i.imgur.com/qhSuANv.jpg?2

Even better.

Hubby and two daddies, do you all get together at the same time, o are they all use one on one.

I came on Lit this weekend, being curious because I couldn't help but come and see the reaction of all of you to my latest one. I guess everyone liked it, but I realized something. I posted the wrong image...:eek::eek:

Initially, I took two pictures. And one of them had an obstructed view. Which I didn't plan on using. But in my rush to post, I mixed it up and didn't see. Anyway, it doesn't seem like you guys mind. So, I will post the intended picture now.

Have a great day!!
XOXO

qhSuANv.jpg

I'd love to have my face buried in your tits!!!!

Even better.

Hubby and two daddies, do you all get together at the same time, o are they all use one on one.

It is mostly one on one. Not wanting to sound sassy, but they don’t want their dicks touching. (*hush)

Have a great day!!
XOXO

qhSuANv.jpg

Double the pleasure... :rose::rose::rose:

Another series of picture

One member reached out to be with this idea of doing the pictures in saree (only) because I am Indian. I thought it was a great idea.

Unfortunately, I do not have any in this part of the world and I had to manage with what I had. It was extremely difficult for me to take pictures I this one. To be honest, not very happy with the result, but I had a few good shots.

Enjoy!!

XOXO

RRhSGmx.jpg

Please tell us more about how you and the Daddies interact. 😈

So far, it has only been one on one conversation. I share my pictures and videos with both of them. Recently, we have been thinking of doing a group call so all of us can play at the same time.

Super excited for that one.

One member reached out to be with this idea of doing the pictures in saree (only) because I am Indian. I thought it was a great idea.

Unfortunately, I do not have any in this part of the world and I had to manage with what I had. It was extremely difficult for me to take pictures I this one. To be honest, not very happy with the result, but I had a few good shots.

Enjoy!!

XOXO

RRhSGmx.jpg
That looks like it would be rather fun to take off.

Have a great day!!
XOXO

qhSuANv.jpg
You have such a luscious body.

Enjoy!!

XOXO

https://i.imgur.com/RRhSGmx.jpg?1

Looks ok to me. Some saree can look sexy, especially if they are silky.

Enjoy!!

XOXO

RRhSGmx.jpg

So very nice...:rose::rose:

Enjoy!!

XOXO

RRhSGmx.jpg

Beautiful cutiepie!

Lovely

I just got caught up on all of these photos. You are a truly beautiful woman as can be proven by my raging erection. Please post more. I am a fan.

May I ask more about the Daddies? Do you physically interact with them? One post indicated you do while another implied it might just be online or telephone.

Enjoy!!

XOXO

RRhSGmx.jpg
you shoud absolutely b happy with this result! it looks very enticing, inviting to watc more :)

love,

The Fool

Enjoy!!

XOXO

RRhSGmx.jpg
Cutie, I'm not sure what result you intended, but it looks terrific to me. I love the interplay of the vivid colors on the saree, the muted ones around you, and your gorgeous skin tones splayed about, tying all together.

Maybe you're too modest (in one way, at least).:rolleyes:

As always, you and your photos are a delight to see. Thank you for sharing.:rose:

Beautiful cutiepie!
Thank you

I just got caught up on all of these photos. You are a truly beautiful woman as can be proven by my raging erection. Please post more. I am a fan.
Thank you for your lovely post. I will keep posting.

May I ask more about the Daddies? Do you physically interact with them? One post indicated you do while another implied it might just be online or telephone.
It is online for now.

you shoud absolutely b happy with this result! it looks very enticing, inviting to watc more :)

love,

The Fool
Thank you so much GF87. :)

Cutie, I'm not sure what result you intended, but it looks terrific to me. I love the interplay of the vivid colors on the saree, the muted ones around you, and your gorgeous skin tones splayed about, tying all together.

Maybe you're too modest (in one way, at least).:rolleyes:

As always, you and your photos are a delight to see. Thank you for sharing.:rose:
I had so many poses in my mind, but it didn't turn out the way I wanted. And taking pictures in that drape turned out to be more challenging than I first thought. But thank you.

Back