Creative musings

Missswannie you are just oozing sensuality and sexuality and have the most incredibly hot body and mind. Your pics are not only stunning so artisticly produced making them and you even more erotic if thats even possible. Thank you

Table

Oh YEAH!!! Richard for sure built that table just for that purpose... PURRFECT HEIGHT!!!:devil:

Richard

BTW.. I'm not sure it was Richard.. However I'm sure there was a Dick involved !!;)

My oh my ! Lovely picture ... thank you x
Xx
Far out, cuffs, roped, and spread. Is that a plug? That will tick a few boxes in here. Thank you.
No plugs were harmed in the game
Would love to do that to my wife.
Or you.
Great pic. Great pose. Great fun.
Love what you do and share
Thank you. As long as we all get a laugh
Just perfect.
I think I will try him on the table next time and reverse it all
Missswannie you are just oozing sensuality and sexuality and have the most incredibly hot body and mind. Your pics are not only stunning so artisticly produced making them and you even more erotic if thats even possible. Thank you
It was fun
Oh YEAH!!! Richard for sure built that table just for that purpose... PURRFECT HEIGHT!!!:devil:

BTW.. I'm not sure it was Richard.. However I'm sure there was a Dick involved !!;)
Not sure about Richard but knowing this end of the world it probably had an Indonesian name attached to it.

You wouldn't have been complimentary if you had been there in the room. He was acting up all Dom and I was trying to find anything sub to grasp on to, but the position on the table is unfortunate and I ended up farting on him as he was about to push in. We were both laughing our heads off which made me desperate to pee which then was a further laugh. A few photos and then of course the knots and cuffs were difficult to remove as I squirmed, so he was pretty close to getting a mess to clean up,
But none the less an interesting game.

Nice doggy, woof woof.

I was wandering through the markets last night and impulsively called in at a little store that I have visited in the past for random masturbatory tool purchases. A little something to stick on the hotel bath, a new Lelo model that fits in the palm of your hand for just cupping yourself, and then the softest fingers brushed down my arm and said "can I show you something?"
The face was soft, small chest poking through her blouse like it was minus 5, the hair on end electric touch and my mind started playing dangerous games replaying the lesbian video I had watched a few days ago.
She walked me across the store to the tails, tassles, and pony girl gear, and opened up a case of tail plugs, selecting one that was on the adventurous size. "Forgive me if I have misread you, but I believe this one is for you". She probably could have sold me anything at that stage.
I scurried back to the hotel to tail up and fantasize what might have happened.
attachment.php

Nice doggy, woof woof.

I was wandering through the markets last night and impulsively called in at a little store that I have visited in the past for random masturbatory tool purchases. A little something to stick on the hotel bath, a new Lelo model that fits in the palm of your hand for just cupping yourself, and then the softest fingers brushed down my arm and said "can I show you something?"
The face was soft, small chest poking through her blouse like it was minus 5, the hair on end electric touch and my mind started playing dangerous games replaying the lesbian video I had watched a few days ago.
She walked me across the store to the tails, tassles, and pony girl gear, and opened up a case of tail plugs, selecting one that was on the adventurous size. "Forgive me if I have misread you, but I believe this one is for you". She probably could have sold me anything at that stage.
attachment.php

Wow, the possibilities... so sexy

Nice doggy, woof woof.

attachment.php

You just keep getting sexier, sweet thing. Love it! ;)

Nice doggy, woof woof.

attachment.php
So sexy and hott. Let me slide in behind you and spoon you all night! Love your tail!

Nice doggy, woof woof.

attachment.php

Would love to have you curled up, head resting on my lap, stroking you all night.

Nice doggy, woof woof.

https://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=2059115&stc=1&d=1543465424

That’s just perfect. I do love the feel of a good tail. It looks good in you.

The real fun is wearing it outside under a skirt just long enough so the tip can be seen when standing upright. You can guess what happens if you bend over.

Nice doggy, woof woof.

attachment.php

wow this is some story and well then some too. ;)

Wow, the possibilities... so sexy
I will have to experiment and see what is good.
You just keep getting sexier, sweet thing. Love it! ;)
Thank you.
So sexy and hott. Let me slide in behind you and spoon you all night! Love your tail!
Yeah but then you'd have tail on you
Would love to have you curled up, head resting on my lap, stroking you all night.
Ixnay the stroking, I like my sleep too much to be constantly disturbed.
That’s just perfect. I do love the feel of a good tail. It looks good in you.

The real fun is wearing it outside under a skirt just long enough so the tip can be seen when standing upright. You can guess what happens if you bend over.
I'll play around and see what works. Mister's reaction when I was facetiming with him and pushing it in was "hang on, did you say pony girl stuff, where's the horse tail and gear?".
wow this is some story and well then some too. ;)
So long as you enjoyed me enjoying it.

Nice doggy, woof woof.

attachment.php
Outstanding style. A big plug hey? How big do you like it to be? That in itself gives in to the imagination of just how innocent that delicious backside of yours is.

Outstanding style. A big plug hey? How big do you like it to be? That in itself gives in to the imagination of just how innocent that delicious backside of yours is.

Well it wouldn't be having a white wedding. Yes, I have graduated from the little tiny ones.

You had me at “soft, small chest, poking through her blouse...”

:kiss:

A few fences down on the farm property so a good days work helping to set everything right, then attach the scrub cutter and put in fire breaks around the paddocks.
We had a mid afternoon skinny dip up in the top dam, but I still feel like a nice hot bath to ease out some less used muscles. Plenty of room for another in the bath so come on in when you are ready.
You look really yummy just standing there under the shower head, not so soft either. I wait for you to have shampoo on your hair and and once unsighted, lean forward, cup your balls and take you into my mouth. "Fuuuuuuuck" says the unsighted giant above, greatly pleasing me with his reaction. "Sure, when you are ready."
attachment.php

A few fences down on the farm property so a good days work helping to set everything right, then attach the scrub cutter and put in fire breaks around the paddocks.
We had a mid afternoon skinny dip up in the top dam, but I still feel like a nice hot bath to ease out some less used muscles. Plenty of room for another in the bath so come on in when you are ready.
You look really yummy just standing there under the shower head, not so soft either. I wait for you to have shampoo on your hair and and once unsighted, lean forward, cup your balls and take you into my mouth. "Fuuuuuuuck" says the unsighted giant above, greatly pleasing me with his reaction. "Sure, when you are ready."
https://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=2059405&stc=1&d=1544076135

Perfect pose and just a hint of what’s on offer.

attachment.php

Mouth-watering...

Stunning beautiful, it’s the combination of those pics with your words though, that really inspires, xx

attachment.php

how lusciously sexy!

Back