Who ACTUALLY enjoys sucking?

But, has to be somebody I know, who I like, who I trust.

Same here and add someone I respect to it. The sex with total strangers thing went out the window with my young, dumb and wild days. I've got one friend that I'd go down on in a second, but I don't think he could keep his mouth shut about it. Great guy, but he talks too much about what's going on.

I LOVE sucking cock so much...

...that I'm ready and willing to suck almost ANY man's cock! And, i regularly show my love of cocks and sucking them in a number of adult bookstores and theaters! I just LOVE giving men sexual pleasure and release...with LOTS of licking and kissing...and all the pleasure I can give...sucking them any way they'd like...as long as I am allowed to enjoy a man's climax in my mouth...tasting, loving and swallowing his cum! That's MY pleasure and reward! đź’“

Yes, I may be different, but I'm very comfortable with who I am...a devoted cocksucker! đź’ť

I love to suck. The feeling of his cock swelling in my mouth, tasting his sweet precum as hia excitement increases, is intoxicating for me.

I love the silky softness of his skin wrapped around his hard penis. I love to play with his cock until he begs for release, then to have him cum in my mouth, filling mw with his hot, thick creamy seed is my reward cor the love i have given him.

I love to suck. The feeling of his cock swelling in my mouth, tasting his sweet precum as hia excitement increases, is intoxicating for me.

I love the silky softness of his skin wrapped around his hard penis. I love to play with his cock until he begs for release, then to have him cum in my mouth, filling mw with his hot, thick creamy seed is my reward cor the love i have given him.

Wow, what a description

Same here and add someone I respect to it. The sex with total strangers thing went out the window with my young, dumb and wild days. I've got one friend that I'd go down on in a second, but I don't think he could keep his mouth shut about it. Great guy, but he talks too much about what's going on.

I know the feeling so well.
I had a friend like that when I was younger, who had a really nice cock. I wanted to suck him off, but I knew he would tell everybody in town. So I never asked.

Though i do enjoy it alot, i enjoy the satisfaction of knowing i did a good job! Eithe with a reward to the throat or the face.

Love eating pussy and ass, but there's something about a cock that makes me salivate. I love the silky texture of the head. And the meaty firmness of the shaft, like a hard, pulsing muscle. And I love making the guy feel good and hearing him groan. And when he finally cums I feel like a real man. I did that. I made him cum. And I feel happy.

Love eating pussy and ass, but there's something about a cock that makes me salivate. I love the silky texture of the head. And the meaty firmness of the shaft, like a hard, pulsing muscle. And I love making the guy feel good and hearing him groan. And when he finally cums I feel like a real man. I did that. I made him cum. And I feel happy.
So True!
I love the feeling of the difference between his head and shaft! And when I make him cum is so great!
Just like you said!

Both of us love it and being able to share the fruits of our labors is icing on the cake so to speak. She has always loved it and has cum from the excitement of doing it.

From the experiences I've had, I enjoy sucking cock immensely. The deep, choking feeling once they're halfway down your throat, the heat irradiating from the swollen meat, and the intoxicaing feeling of submission. I found the best part was when my previous partner would lace their hands in my hair and would pull hard when I was doing something they really enjoyed. Just another thing I miss about sucking dick. .

From the experiences I've had, I enjoy sucking cock immensely. The deep, choking feeling once they're halfway down your throat, the heat irradiating from the swollen meat, and the intoxicaing feeling of submission. I found the best part was when my previous partner would lace their hands in my hair and would pull hard when I was doing something they really enjoyed. Just another thing I miss about sucking dick. .

Your a good cocksucker :D

mmmmm and that man smell....mmmm

While I love a good blow job, I can get that at home. When its another guy it is all about getting his hard cock in my hands, face and in my mouth. Nothing better than the feel of a cock sliding in and out of my mouth. I long to experience it again (hopefully on a semi-regular basis).

hey...

To address the original question of this thread:
I enjoy the human touch so intensely, it is almost too painful to endure. The first time I got oral sex from a girlfriend, I scared her because the sensations she illicited were so intense she threw me into a grand mal seizure.
I want to be able to give that back to a man that is willing and able to do the same for me.

Love the submissive feeling of taking another cock in and then the powerful feeling of knowing I control when it's going to explode down my throat

Love sucking a cock and feeling it get hard in my mouth. Make the guy moan. Gets me so hard

i love being on my knees pleasuring the guy with his cock in my mouth i am only for his pleasure at that time

Back