Naked Saturday Morning at Home

Naked and sunning on the back deck. Wife is with me but fully clothed in the shade. When the rain arrives we have a date in the bedroom with lube and a box of big toys!

Spent my Saturday driving ten hours from the north to our getaway place in the south. Shucked my clothes the minute we got here and don’t have any plans to put them back on this week unless we have to go somewhere. Coffee and Lit naked on the porch for breakfast. My perfect escape from the city.

Spent my Saturday driving ten hours from the north to our getaway place in the south. Shucked my clothes the minute we got here and don’t have any plans to put them back on this week unless we have to go somewhere. Coffee and Lit naked on the porch for breakfast. My perfect escape from the city.

Glad you folks made it safe and sound - it's time to relax!

I would have had mine off as soon as I got in the car and made the drive naked. Always naked when ever possible. Naked long weekend with the family here.

I hope Sundays count too. After an incredibly hard winter I'm finally able to lay naked out by the pool.

I do prefer to sleep naked so most mornings yes naked then around the if nobody home I’ll stay naked. If parents home then just a tank n shorts.

Enjoying the extra weekend morning without clothes...Happy Memorial Day and thanks to all that served in the Armed Forces! Special thanks to those that have lost family members or friends while protecting us whether in the military or as first responders here at home. Without their sacrifices, I would not have the freedoms and privileges I often times take for granted.

Last edited:
Back