The Wonderful World of Artsy Images.

Rose I

Some of you may already know Rose4Emily.
I know her in the real world.
attachment.php
She is one of my favorite...
... models.

Attachments

• IMG_2106.jpg
    IMG_2106.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_2110.jpg
    IMG_2110.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 37
Last edited:
Ms I and I decided to delve into the liquor cabinet rather than the wine rack the other night. Then we remembered we had cameras.

Booze and Cameras. :eek: Damn! I should have made that the title. Oh well, instead I give a deleted scene from Madmen...

attachment.php

It was too windy for cigars so we couldn't get the full effect. Maybe tonight.

Cheers

Fantastic shot, HR and Ms. I. Hmm . . . I need someone to serve me drinks like that.:rolleyes:

Trying to be more artsy

I’d like to be a bit more artsy.

Here is a first attempt.

Attachments

• A3D5A05E-EE32-4B96-A74B-9B18664E6624.jpg
    A3D5A05E-EE32-4B96-A74B-9B18664E6624.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 1
The shoe is lovely, but I find myself wanting to move it to the left a bit.:devil:

Pesky shoe. Lol

So beautiful Icy, I really need to learn how to edit better. How do you do black and white but leave the red?

Thanks Cosmogirl.
The editing is fun if you have the time to spend seeing how it all works. Most editing apps have a feature to do it.

Empress Josephine, I’d appreciate it if you didn’t post pics in here that aren’t amateur and that don’t belong to you.
This is an amateur picture thread and I prefer it to stay that way. Thanks.

Oh I love your pics!! Seductive angle, I need to learn how to edit the color like that!!

Thanks so much.

I really do enjoy the editing process as well as the photo taking. I’m always happy to talk editing.

Ahem...you offered me a "cigar" as I recall. :kiss:

I did Ms I. :kiss: You asked for a Churchill. I'm still working on my British accent. Until then you'll have to settle for my Toro (good thing I've got the lawn mower impression down).

Fantastic shot, HR and Ms. I. Hmm . . . I need someone to serve me drinks like that.:rolleyes:

Thanks JR. It was a fun shoot and more fun after. ;) :devil:

Cheers

attachment.php

What ingenious use of lighting!

You actually use shadow to emphasize the breast, and it works!

Great job.

Back