How many wifes want to suck another mans cock?

How many women would like to suck another mans fat cock if your husband was ok?

• Hell yes

Votes: 346 58.3%
  • yes

Votes: 102 17.2%
  • If he wants me too

Votes: 97 16.4%
  • no

Votes: 48 8.1%

• Total voters
I have, but I am not a fan of sucking cock. I do it as foreplay but would rather it fill my pussy than my mouth.

I have, but I am not a fan of sucking cock. I do it as foreplay but would rather it fill my pussy than my mouth.

That's my wife too. She'll suck a guys cock as foreplay. Stops well before he cums and certainly won't let him cum in her mouth.

I would love to be spit roasted. I love to suck cock, seeing the pleasure I bring, watching him watch me enjoy myself. Don't get me wrong. I like to have cock other places too, but I'd suck a cock in a heartbeat.

I would love to be spit roasted. I love to suck cock, seeing the pleasure I bring, watching him watch me enjoy myself. Don't get me wrong. I like to have cock other places too, but I'd suck a cock in a heartbeat.

that is ahot image ...would loveto hear more of your fantasies

The last time I wore a tiara, I was like 7 or 8. It was part of my Halloween costume. I'm not a little girl anymore, so I'm thinking something more grown up :)

The last time I wore a tiara, I was like 7 or 8. It was part of my Halloween costume. I'm not a little girl anymore, so I'm thinking something more grown up :)

Ok then.

So I guess the diamond studded magic wand is out of the question,also. ;)

My wife knows I want her to and she wants to as well but is nervous about it and it would take the right guy.......which seems hard to find....

I'm the same with that.i want it to just happen maybe on a night out with him and meet a random guy. I think drink would have to be involved lol. On my own on a night out I get plenty of "offers " but I just bottle it lol. One day😊👄

I'm the same with that.i want it to just happen maybe on a night out with him and meet a random guy. I think drink would have to be involved lol. On my own on a night out I get plenty of "offers " but I just bottle it lol. One day😊👄

If you could please PM me the date and location it would be very much appreciated ;)

There's nothing like a good spitroast!

Definitely wife material.

The entire time I was married, I sucked other men's cock. And fucked them too. It made for a short marriage, though my husband claimed he was ok with it. Turns out he wasn't.

I’d be ok with you sucking other cocks. But not ok with fucking.

My gf has been craving for other cocks to suck for at least six months now, but she can’t find anyone to suck :D

See, that's a thing that has to be made clear before a wedding. That way I could say "Fuck off" without having to have a divorce.

Exactly.

Honey,suck any cock you’d like. But only you and I fuck.

Good for both.

The entire time I was married, I sucked other men's cock. And fucked them too. It made for a short marriage, though my husband claimed he was ok with it. Turns out he wasn't.

As long as I could fuck other women, eat other women's pussy and even suck cock myself, then my wife could also do whatever she wanted too.

The EQUALITY of the agreement is what really counts.

(I think it is grossly unfair to not kiss your partner after you have cum in their mouths. I don't understand the male attitude: it is OK for you to take my cum in your mouth, but don't kiss me afterwards.)

:rose: to you SlutKelly

If we were married you could have sex with as many guys as you wanted!

Spit roast, I like that. I know it as Chinese finger cuffs. It’s always fun to watch a woman enjoy herself sucking a nice fat dick. It’s like don’t mind me you just suck that cock sweetie

Back