Let's hear it for the boys - Gentle FemDom in pics

Would it be odd for a woman to come home and say, 'I've had a reeelly bad day. Do you mind if I tie you up/tweeze your nose hairs/binder clip your balls/etc.?'?

Not at all odd. I would call it fun. However it depends on the guy and his mood, like if he is in a very very angry mood it wouldn't work.

Would it be odd for a woman to come home and say, 'I've had a reeelly bad day. Do you mind if I tie you up/tweeze your nose hairs/binder clip your balls/etc.?'?

Sure it's odd, but also sexually stimulating, and hence kinky. That's not a bad thing, necessarily. Just different.

Last edited:
tumblr_ov0norK3DV1wyoilgo1_1280.jpg

This

This image indirectly describes deeply about the kind of femdom I love and enjoy most. :heart:
tumblr_mbtvtkyMXC1rf7t6io1_500.jpg

I had this pump used on me before - since I'm a girl, I didn't experience the full effect but geez louise, it felt great. I watched it used on a guy. He swore he wouldn't get hard or cum in front of a group, he was pretty nervous. It worked. :cool:

Have any of you had a pump used in play??

edited: I just took a closer look :rolleyes: I see it's a fleshlight. Has anyone used this???

https://imgur.com/4KTYJct

I had this pump used on me before - since I'm a girl, I didn't experience the full effect but geez louise, it felt great. I watched it used on a guy. He swore he wouldn't get hard or cum in front of a group, he was pretty nervous. It worked. :cool:

Have any of you had a pump used in play??

edited: I just took a closer look :rolleyes: I see it's a fleshlight. Has anyone used this???

https://imgur.com/4KTYJct

Ooooo, I'd like a shot at what she's doing!

I just love the whole idea of people trying as hard as they can not to give in, and failing.

Back