Docking with an uncut cock

Anuml2017

Literotica Guru
Want to know how many men have docked their penis with an uncut cock. And how was the experience. Seen videos of it, but want to hear of real experiences.

I'm uncut and it's really hard to do when your hard. Your going to be hard when both your cock and your patterns in your hand rubbing them together with each other. So if your really going to try it, the person with the uncut penis can not be aroused.

I only tried to do it because I was being silly while I was in the shower with her. Made her laugh then she called me a dork. Then we went back to just having sex in the shower.

I am uncut and I have lots of skin if anyone wants to try. My wife Runners her fingers into me and brings me off like she was masturbating a girl, I love it, Not just the feeling of her in me but the feeling I am a girl she gives me.

Did it once as a guy with lots of foreskin it was great

Love to lick underneath that soft slick foreskin and love it various tastes upon my tongue and tastebuds...

There is something so fun about uncut, like extra things to play with!

mine draws back to when I get hard. circumcision is not that common here in the UK except in certain religious groups and those that have a medical problem, and is rather considered as mutilation of those to young and not able to give consent

Last edited:
I am curious aboot trying frontage and 1/2 docking (I’m cut). I just don’t have the opportunity in my area to do so.

I am an exhibitionist flasher with a penchant to flirt and talk dirty. I have no audience for said outlet. I have no inhibitions, filter or hangups. Pm’s always welcum

Back