Nervous First Timer

Thank you all!! I am nervous because I am in my thirties and have children. Here are a few more pics. Hope you all enjoy.

Well, it appears the multitudes have spoken and while I can't say it any better, allow me to repeat it in an attempt to make sure you hear it...you are sexy as fuck and have nothing to be nervous about! Shapely, toned legs (love the heels too!), a delightfully delectable derriere, large full breasts topped by gorgeous nipples (are they as sensitive as they look?), long lush hair...I cannot find single flaw, scar or blemish - and believe me, I have studied your posts in great detail! You are beauty, sensuality, elegance and class all wrapped up in one perfect package. And the simple fact that you are nervous is charming and speaks volumes for your personality. Listen to your fans - you are stunning! Thanks for working up the courage to share and here's hope you continue to allow us these erotic peeks into your life. Exquisite!

Thank you all!! I am nervous because I am in my thirties and have children. Here are a few more pics. Hope you all enjoy.

You look amazing!

I'll be 30 next year and also have children. Life is short! Be proud of who you are and don't be afraid to show it. :heart:

super hot pictures. thanks for sharing, very nice that you joined in

I have often wanted to comment on a thread or post a picture, but I always back out at the last minute. I always enjoy reading other peoples thoughts and fetishes so maybe it's time to finally join in…..

Wow, I am digging those pics! What a beautiful body. Thanks for posting.

Hello

Definitely subscribing to this one!!!

Thanks for sharing!

The only thing you have to be nervous about is starting a loyal following! Amazing pictures and body. Hope you post more!

Hope the love you feel from your Lit followers softens the nervousness. Please share more! You are quite lovely and I love the lingerie and the sexy poses! :kiss:

Y'all definitely know how to put a girl at ease. I am a big fan of knowing what's underneath my clothes is sexy even if I am the only one that sees it that day. Sexy underwear is a guilty pleasure. Here's what was underneath my business attire today. :)

Last edited:
Y'all definitely know how to put a girl at ease. I am a big fan of knowing what's underneath my clothes is sexy even if I am the only one that sees it that day. Sexy underwear is a guilty pleasure. Here's what was underneath my business attire today. :)

WOW DAMN HOT!!!!!!!

I like those, very hot!

Glad that we can make you feel at ease. You def have quite the following for a reason. And your newest post is the best so far, wow.

Thanks for sharing!! You have an amazing body, very sexy!! I'm going to subscribe and see where this goes!! Keep up the great work!!

You have done the right thing. It would just be wrong to keep such beauty hidden!

You have nothing to be nervous about, you are all kinds of amazing and sexy :rose:
Wow what a great taste you have in sexy underwear :D

Back