SOCK it to me!!

Good morning Fred! Happy Monday!!

attachment.php

OH Tali!!!
do you mind if I just faceplant in your cleavage?
what a FABulous photo, m'dear... I adore it!!!
:kiss:∞∞∞:heart:

Here's another for your thread, tali :D

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 322

attachment.php

Okay. I am sorry for being 3 days late replying to this photo. Spank me! (please)

You look gorgeous in this photo. I love the pose, the lighting, the colors. I even like the different colors and textures of the background as these help frame you. And the dark colored, deep V-neck pullover, along with your hair, perfectly frame your cleavage, the obvious main focal point of this photo. Altogether a fantastic photo.

To capture my thoughts in one word, I say:
attachment.php

Okay. I am sorry for being 3 days late replying to this photo. Spank me! (please)

You look gorgeous in this photo. I love the pose, the lighting, the colors. I even like the different colors and textures of the background as these help frame you. And the dark colored, deep V-neck pullover, along with your hair, perfectly frame your cleavage, the obvious main focal point of this photo. Altogether a fantastic photo.

To capture my thoughts in one word, I say:
attachment.php

You're so sweet to me, thank you Inspirinious! :kiss:

attachment.php

Tali OMG sexy... only have few minutes before nurse return. Hope I will have time in a few days.

Now this I do not understand what is up a SOCK THREAD and NOT one Pair of TOE SOCKS... SO ladies and guys get them on and show them off.... and ladies I know some of you have a pair of thigh high sock..show them off and on where are the crazy mismatch socks to EMMY

please...hehehehe

old borg fred

Now this I do not understand what is up a SOCK THREAD and NOT one Pair of TOE SOCKS... SO ladies and guys get them on and show them off.... and ladies I know some of you have a pair of thigh high sock..show them off and on where are the crazy mismatch socks to EMMY

please...hehehehe

old borg fred

I hope someone does have some toe socks! I don't have any. :(

Good morning everyone!!

attachment.php

Attachments

• handk.jpg
    handk.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 598
Back