My Wonderful Honest Women of Lit- WHERE ARE YOU? :)

missgreekgeek

Literotica Guru
So maybe my posts elicit more of a reaction from men, but I would love it if there were a group for us honest, down to earth funny as hell gals. Because let's face it, there are way more men on here.

AND I know for a FACT: I'm not the only naughty girl on here.

So on a whim here, but hoping this could be a place we could all connect? :)

To talk about everything and everything, likes/dislikes, our days, or even our encounters on Lit.

Come out. Come Out. Wherever you are ;)

As a male I don't want to intrude but I know why and I'm glad you did start this thread. It will at least give us a guys a pretty good idea of who is real . Again pardon the intrusion :)

As a male I don't want to intrude but I know why and I'm glad you did start this thread. It will at least give us a guys a pretty good idea of who is real . Again pardon the intrusion :)

Not interfering at all :)

I would love it if I could get more women open and honest about the things I like to ramble about.

Sometimes sex, sometimes whiskey. But it seems men overpower this site. Or maybe I'm appealing to the wrong women? Or am going about it wrong?

I would love to meet women of any age, orientation, ethnicity- you name it.

Would be refreshing :)

Not interfering at all :)

I would love it if I could get more women open and honest about the things I like to ramble about.

Sometimes sex, sometimes whiskey. But it seems men overpower this site. Or maybe I'm appealing to the wrong women? Or am going about it wrong?

I would love to meet women of any age, orientation, ethnicity- you name it.

Would be refreshing :)

Do you need a bartender/cook?
I have references.

Always, whiskey is whiskey no matter where it's made. Bartenders just don't like shirley temples. ;)

But- I am a girl after all. And dammit those things are delicious.

Fine make whatever you like-just add cherries :) I could literally eat those all day.

If I have to be honest about what my real hair colour is, what I really think about my manager's dress sense or how many traffic fines I've received - you're asking for too much. Anything else is cool. Do I qualify?

So maybe my posts elicit more of a reaction from men, but I would love it if there were a group for us honest, down to earth funny as hell gals. Because let's face it, there are way more men on here.

To talk about everything and everything, likes/dislikes, our days, or even our encounters on Lit.

Great idea! Count me in;)

If I have to be honest about what my real hair colour is, what I really think about my manager's dress sense or how many traffic fines I've received - you're asking for too much. Anything else is cool. Do I qualify?

My hair colour is the furthest thing from it's natural origins.
Everyone has a manager/boss from hell-that should be another group ahaha

No one is left out ;)

You're good :)

?

Yeahhhhhhhhhh our own Hidy hole :eek:

Back