Obedience

More often than not they are bitchy. So I appreciated your response more than most probably.

I won't apologize for whatever other twits you've run into, but I'm glad to hear I'm different from them. This is supposed to be fun. Glad you jumped in.

We have attempted to correct the problem of originally posting in the wrong forum, and cannot delete the old one. We certainly don't mind adding that content to this thread if the mods would like to remove the old thread.

Delighted to help any way we can, please just let us know! Thank you for all your hard work!

Hi there! If you'd like the thread in the other forum removed, you'd have to PM the mod of that particular forum. Duplicate threads happen, and they aren't really a big deal at all. However, some people take issue with them.

:) Chargergirl, Mod of Fet. Central:rose:

Hi there! If you'd like the thread in the other forum removed, you'd have to PM the mod of that particular forum. Duplicate threads happen, and they aren't really a big deal at all. However, some people take issue with them.

:) Chargergirl, Mod of Fet. Central:rose:

Well this went sour fast. Thanks for welcoming me Grey ;-)

Thank you Sweet Lady Grey for whoring me out. And thank you Sir for having me ride your cock and filling me with your hot, sticky cum.

Back