Just Can't Seem to Stay Away

Status
Not open for further replies.
Goddamn you are so fucking yummy. That mirror has no idea what it's missing not having a brain or dick right now. Ya know what, just pretend I'm the mirror and let's do this set again.

Goddamn you are so fucking yummy. That mirror has no idea what it's missing not having a brain or dick right now. Ya know what, just pretend I'm the mirror and let's do this set again.

I did that...but then you couldn't see anything because I was just laying on top of the mirror making out with myself....

Attachments

• joshisthemirror.jpg
    joshisthemirror.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 640
I did that...but then you couldn't see anything because I was just laying on top of the mirror making out with myself....

Hahahaha you are the puddin to my pop, dudebaby. Did the mirror grab your ass? Because otherwise it's just not the same...

Hey kitty, just tell me that you will leave the heels on when I sneak up behind you? :devil:

I'm all about wearing shoes for sex. So yes!

oh damn great photos:devil:

danka ;)

Well that is a fine way to look at you!

hehe...I was having a moment...

Is it tonight yet?

*whispers* they're already up...and nice Av ;)

Clean up Aisle 1. OMG

oops

RandyMarsh.jpg

Hahahaha you are the puddin to my pop, dudebaby. Did the mirror grab your ass? Because otherwise it's just not the same...

Aw, so sweet. And it did, honeybunches of cock.

What would my thread be without some black and white shots??????? Cuz I know you love em...LOL...

Summoar mirror? I have one last bit in the set for later. ;) and those are in color...:D I'll be back later to go perv all the threads :heart:

Attachments

• mirror11 (2).jpg
    mirror11 (2).jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 313
  • mirror12.jpg
    mirror12.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 290
  • mirror13.jpg
    mirror13.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 307
  • mirror14.jpg
    mirror14.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 297
  • mirror15.jpg
    mirror15.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 325
What would my thread be without some black and white shots??????? Cuz I know you love em...LOL...

Summoar mirror? I have one last bit in the set for later. ;) and those are in color...:D I'll be back later to go perv all the threads :heart:

You are such a hottie! Love the black and white shots.

And I'll be back to perv this thread ;)

Fuck, girly. Never been so jealous of a mirror before.

...pretty much what I say about everything you pose with

Have a taste ;)

Well, damn -- I'm definitely sorry. Pics are amazing as always, though.

sorry!!! thank you.

Package was sent today!

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

You are such a hottie! Love the black and white shots.

And I'll be back to perv this thread ;)

Thanks! I'll post them in a few hours...I'm sort of off and on right now til the house settles down.

Awesome mirror pictures girl:devil::devil:

As you started your series... seeing the first couple of pictures I decide to wait for the rest until I got home..........Good thing I did..;)

Awesome mirror pictures girl:devil::devil:

As you started your series... seeing the first couple of pictures I decide to wait for the rest until I got home..........Good thing I did..;)

I agree. This is an epic series!!!

Allright, here is the last of them. I heard somewhere that guys like upskirt shots??? Dunno if it's true or not. I'm gonna go curl up with a movie... ;)

Attachments

• mirror16.jpg
    mirror16.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 402
  • mirror17.jpg
    mirror17.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 382
  • mirror18.jpg
    mirror18.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 417
  • mirror19.jpg
    mirror19.jpg