Just Can't Seem to Stay Away

Status
Not open for further replies.
These are fucking sexual and are going to look amazing on my hips... :rolleyes:

Attachments

• sexual.jpg
    sexual.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 475
Someone fucking kill me now. I am not built for hard labor...I might die. I hate yard work. :/

Here is the last part of the set...but I'm being critical and ONE and TWO were better...two being the best I think. But there i go again...
Humada, humada, humada, humada, beautiful pics beautiful!!

I'm here!

Someone fucking kill me now. I am not built for hard labor...I might die. I hate yard work. :/

Here is the last part of the set...but I'm being critical and ONE and TWO were better...two being the best I think. But there i go again...

I will gladly do all your yard work for a small reward... well, okay, they would be a large reward. I would just ask permission to worship those beautiful, large, wonderful, spectacular, amazingly- suckable tits!

Yum!

I just made chocolate chip cookies...does this help?

That's how I caught my wife. I cooked dinner and homemade chocolate chip cookies, then ate her to two orgasms and fucked her to one. She never left. She claims it was the chocolate chip cookies, but I know better. Right? I mean it was the sex, right? Shit!

That's how I caught my wife. I cooked dinner and homemade chocolate chip cookies, then ate her to two orgasms and fucked her to one. She never left. She claims it was the chocolate chip cookies, but I know better. Right? I mean it was the sex, right? Shit!

OK the question is, deadeye.... which does she ask for more often?

I just want to go on record as saying I love AllofSean and glitterkitty tremendously...and you all should be jealous of the conversation we are having. :cool: LOL

I just want to go on record as saying I love AllofSean and glitterkitty tremendously...and you all should be jealous of the conversation we are having. :cool: LOL

Pssh. Doesn't compare to our love, baby! Let's walk down the aisle right now and show them up. :D

Hi kitty...did you save me any cookies...I'm having a craving. Love your gif...you're beautiful. :kiss:

We love you too sweetheart! Anytime you want to take us up on that 'coffee', just give us a call! Oh...and we have cookies and cream ice cream for dessert!! ;)

We love you too sweetheart! Anytime you want to take us up on that 'coffee', just give us a call! Oh...and we have cookies and cream ice cream for dessert!! ;)

Among other treats mmmmmm :devil:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 288
Last edited:
Okay I missed a lot in one day. So to catch up....

that 21 pilots song is awesome, hadn't heard it yet so thanks.

Somebody (brad?) mentioned hate me by blue october, which is funny because after that 21 pilots song I really wanted to listen to another song by them, X Amount of Words

Oh yeah, and that REM video depicts EXACTLY how I walk down the street every day. All the time. Also eerily similar to how I drive.

As for Pantera, what songs particularly? Are you more of a Walk, Psycho Holiday, Cowboys From Hell kind of girl, or Cemetery Gates, Planet Caravan, etc. Just thinking of you enjoying Pantera wearing very little drives me crazy. Give me one night and I'll show you a vulgar display of power you'll never forget :devil:

There was something else, but then you were too sexy for me to keep typing instead of looking at you, so bye. :heart:

I just stumbled across your thread tonight. Thank god there's an index so that I can get caught up!

From what I've seen, there's some absolutely sexy pictures in here :)

Okay I missed a lot in one day. So to catch up....

that 21 pilots song is awesome, hadn't heard it yet so thanks.

Somebody (brad?) mentioned hate me by blue october, which is funny because after that 21 pilots song I really wanted to listen to another song by them, X Amount of Words

Oh yeah, and that REM video depicts EXACTLY how I walk down the street every day. All the time. Also eerily similar to how I drive.

As for Pantera, what songs particularly? Are you more of a Walk, Psycho Holiday, Cowboys From Hell kind of girl, or Cemetery Gates, Planet Caravan, etc. Just thinking of you enjoying Pantera wearing very little drives me crazy. Give me one night and I'll show you a vulgar display of power you'll never forget :devil:

There was something else, but then you were too sexy for me to keep typing instead of looking at you, so bye. :heart:

I'm on my phone so this is gonna be short. I am obsessed...legit obsessed with that band right now.

Walk and then Cowboys from Hell.

If you really walk down the street like that....we are soulmates. Lol...because i do! I even do air drums while I walk!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back