Just Can't Seem to Stay Away

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm on my phone so this is gonna be short. I am obsessed...legit obsessed with that band right now.

Walk and then Cowboys from Hell.

If you really walk down the street like that....we are soulmates. Lol...because i do! I even do air drums while I walk!!!!!

Damn those tits are amazing!!!

I'm on my phone so this is gonna be short. I am obsessed...legit obsessed with that band right now.

If you really walk down the street like that....we are soulmates. Lol...because i do! I even do air drums while I walk!!!!!

Okay, I can do that. Walk, Cowboys From Hell, and then I'm throwing on Parkway Drive.

And you definitely need to make a gif of your air drumming lol. Naked air drumming. That needs to be in the olympics.

Okay, I can do that. Walk, Cowboys From Hell, and then I'm throwing on Parkway Drive.

And you definitely need to make a gif of your air drumming lol. Naked air drumming. That needs to be in the olympics.

LMAO I only air drum when I go for walks with my headphones, and I'm sure its more comical than hot..but I dance walk..Im a freak, I swear. At home its more lip syncing, dancing and air guitar...for real. :eek:

Every tinme I swear to my self I am just gonna ghost this thread, you post some shit that makes me say Fucking WOW!!! Usually it's pics. :D

part two

also I am literally SO fucking obsessed with THIS song and THIS song...so if someone could come make out with me while we listen to them on repeat that would be awesome. hey thanks.

As long as there's gratuitous groping involved, I'll be there. Aww, who am I kidding. I'd be there without the groping.

I've tried learning to play Walk and CfH on guitar in the past. Dime was a fucking genious and a total beast. I just haven't managed to play as cleanly as he does. I'm always fucking something up lol.

good morning sexy! I love that conversation from last night! sounds like I need to make a road trip very soon!! :D

Wow!

You are an amazing and sexy woman, a goddess! That you choose to let mere mortals such as we share these moments and images from your life is such a priviege!! Thank you (From the bottom of my heart to the heart of your bottom!) :)

We love you too sweetheart! Anytime you want to take us up on that 'coffee', just give us a call! Oh...and we have cookies and cream ice cream for dessert!! ;)

after what GK said to me last night...come pick me up. I'm going with you!

Among other treats mmmmmm :devil:

Gaddammit...

Glad you had a good trip Sexy One. Thanks for coming back...

I always come back!

They are your treats baby doll! But you may share with PK all you like! ;)

omnomnomnom

I just stumbled across your thread tonight. Thank god there's an index so that I can get caught up!

From what I've seen, there's some absolutely sexy pictures in here :)

oh wow, thank you! I need to update my index too...

Damn those tits are amazing!!!

...thank you!

Devilish wench ;)

*spank*

tis I

Sex? Shit, it's the cookies!

What...I feel like I missed something here?

Every tinme I swear to my self I am just gonna ghost this thread, you post some shit that makes me say Fucking WOW!!! Usually it's pics. :D

Don't ghost me!!!!!!!!!

But.... I love pale Irish white girl.

Oh I'm still pale, I just don't have that lovely blue deathly pallor anymore

Well, I see London. I don't care about France. I can't wait to get in your underpants. :D

Oh Fett......

As long as there's gratuitous groping involved, I'll be there. Aww, who am I kidding. I'd be there without the groping.

LOL

I've tried learning to play Walk and CfH on guitar in the past. Dime was a fucking genious and a total beast. I just haven't managed to play as cleanly as he does. I'm always fucking something up lol.

I have all their tour videos...I still watch them all.

you are far sweeter than any cookies Goddess

awwwwwwwwwwww

Sorry to hear that Deadeye!! That is why I never took up cooking!! :D

wtf did I miss?

good morning sexy! I love that conversation from last night! sounds like I need to make a road trip very soon!! :D

Yeah...I had some pretty good dreams...

You are an amazing and sexy woman, a goddess! That you choose to let mere mortals such as we share these moments and images from your life is such a priviege!! Thank you (From the bottom of my heart to the heart of your bottom!) :)

Um, rendered speechless here.....thank you

Or I could slap those sexy titties! :rose:

I'm not into that...but I'd let you!

Very nice set girl :devil:

Thank you man!

kitty, you are simply gorgeous.

mwah...thank you

That is so fucking sexy! I would love to see that on your sexy hips. U know I would love to lick that from you!!

LOL I meant more like weight...but sure *wink*

Yaa Baby!!!!!

fucking sexual ass cookies

Humada, humada, humada, humada, beautiful pics beautiful!!

hehe

I will gladly do all your yard work for a small reward... well, okay, they would be a large reward. I would just ask permission to worship those beautiful, large, wonderful, spectacular, amazingly- suckable tits!

please come do my yardwork...there is still a large tree laying on the ground...

hehe

That's how I caught my wife. I cooked dinner and homemade chocolate chip cookies, then ate her to two orgasms and fucked her to one. She never left. She claims it was the chocolate chip cookies, but I know better. Right? I mean it was the sex, right? Shit!

ahhh I see what I missed

OK the question is, deadeye.... which does she ask for more often?

and here...

Hi kitty...did you save me any cookies...I'm having a craving. Love your gif...you're beautiful. :kiss:

whole cookie jar!

Hey PK...your weekend trip sounded like fun...hope all is well (btw, had a dream about you last night, for some reason...):)

Oh. I thought maybe you were into food pr0n...as in pr0n with food involved. :D

Ok...I won't spank them too much.

And Good Morning!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back