Game of Thrones Thread WITH SPOILERS (you've been warned)

3e264587b4c32b87533b20e24d126dfab3fbad0a18ebf61c166db8d1658c594f.jpg

Not just if he dies. He has agreed that if the show catches up with the books, HBO can go ahead and use the storyline to finish the saga.

Yea, but that poster was worried about his death.

I admit to falling asleep while Sean watched. :eek:

I never know anyone's name. All the old guys look alike. Then there is the pretty sister, and the sister fucker, who can now only do a one handy, the midget, the dragon girl, snow people, both Rob's look alike, the fat friend, the lady that has black smoke sex, dragon girls hottie husband, smarty pants daughter, red head daughter. The cast is HUGE!!!

and the little girl that is riding with that big guy who kills everyone. Then there is that really big girl who is great with the sword...

��. Tonight, tonight, won't be just any night... ��

I know, Mad Men season 7 woo hoo!!!!

I lived and breathed ASOIAF for so long during pre-AFFC times I still know all the characters' names, even the minor ones, and recognize who they are on the show right away.

no, just the most over hyped, but at least it's better than that spartacus crap that everyone wouldn't shut up about for awhile.

If I had to name a current show as the most over hyped, I'd be hard pressed to take anything over Mad Men.

never seen madmen. all i know about it is that jon hamm is capable of being really funny and alison brie is awesome, but that knowledge has nothing to do with the actual show.

Totally

The first season it was one of the more interesting shows on tv.

I think John Hamm is overrated and he's not that attractive.
He looks like Fred Flintstone.

Re: Vikings, I actually did some research on the Blood Eagle ritual a few years ago, and there is no verifiable evidence that it ever really happened. It most likely was propaganda spread to make the Northmen look even more savage than they actually were. Still, it made for one hell of a scene, didn't it?

On Mad Men, I agree. It started strong, but, for me, it didn't hold my interest.

Re: Vikings, I actually did some research on the Blood Eagle ritual a few years ago, and there is no verifiable evidence that it ever really happened. It most likely was propaganda spread to make the Northmen look even more savage than they actually were. Still, it made for one hell of a scene, didn't it?

On Mad Men, I agree. It started strong, but, for me, it didn't hold my interest.

That was intense.

Now what is going on with Athelstan?

It will be a pleasure to indulge in a session of binge watching,
when the Vikings second set of DVDs comes out. (Athelstan)

Back