Did You Get Laid Today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes :) Sunday breakfast time before rushing off to Sheffield. My hubby woke me up whispering in my ear and asking nicely (rare) without being dirty if he could taste me how I was. I just turned around, smiled and kissed him before allowing him to finger fuck and lick me to a fantastic orgasm. It was kept on a high by him entering me with his hard cock and it seemed like ages before he came inside of me. Now that to me is quality straight sex ;)

:kiss:

No. Hell no. I'm 36, decent looking, not morbidly obese, make 6 figures, love to travel and would take a girl along with me, and yet......no. Never. Worst drybspell ever, and it defies logic. So, no. Just no. No.

Bah.

Seriously....what is wrong with women these days??

Oh.......and a NO here as well......

Yes. I woke this morning with her, gently sucking. After a wonderful time of this, she peeled the sheets off, straddled me, and settled in for a long, slow, grinding fuck that left me gasping.

Yes. I woke this morning with her, gently sucking. After a wonderful time of this, she peeled the sheets off, straddled me, and settled in for a long, slow, grinding fuck that left me gasping.

very nice one, Paul. I guess she wanted to thank you for when you have left her gasping. Wake up with her again eh?

Yes I did. I repaid the favour this afternoon when we got back from the beach with as he said "god that was good". ;):devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back