Yep Emm is back.......you all know the silly one

Status
Not open for further replies.
And besides the pink lipstick and to smile I love White lingerie.....;)
:kiss::kiss::kiss:

attachment.php

FabuLace!

You are sexy as all hell!!!
attachment.php

pssssst do you ALL know I love pink lipstick and love to smile......;)

And besides the pink lipstick and to smile I love White lingerie.....;)

such a Ssssstunning and tantillising double to sssspinn the mind with thoughts ......

such sssssweet soft sensual lips trembling softly with mmmmmmm's as warm hands sssssslowly trace and caress the fine lingerie ....

:devil::devil::devil:

Oh, you look so sexy with pink lips and white lingerie. Those pink lips would feel good some where. And yes sometimes white is best. Thanks for showing. :rose:

Needs

Oh Em, love this look

attachment.php

You know my wants.........

needs..............................

A day later and a Dollar short, .. :eek: .. Sweet E .. You always look so Sexy in White and Inviting .. ;)

attachment.php

Very Sexy :devil: !!! .. Thanks For Sharing .. :kiss: :kiss: :heart: :kiss: :kiss:

Sweet Emmy,
thank you for sharing, love you in white..red...bloody hell love you in and colour and even out of thing nude.. I have just a few minutes to be on lit. With nurses around, hope you are well and enjoying life>

hugs :kiss::heart::rose:

fred

Happy naughty Thursday my friends, thank you again for all the wonderful compliments for yesterday's silly pics :eek:. I don't have time to replay right now, but wanted to leave these ones ;)
:kiss::heart::rose::kiss:

Attachments

• emmy@lit (715).jpg
    emmy@lit (715).jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 523
  • emmy@lit (716).jpg
    emmy@lit (716).jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 322
Happy naughty Thursday my friends, thank you again for all the wonderful compliments for yesterday's silly pics :eek:. I don't have time to replay right now, but wanted to leave these ones ;)

so if you push those buttons, what happens???

It feels like you're waiting for me to come into the bedroom (I wish!)...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back