How do you like your pussy licked ?

Love

I love to make love to a woman (or women) with my mouth - giving them what they want and need. It may be passionate, deep tongue kissing, butterfly light flicking on her clit with my tongue, long wide strokes with my whole tongue, deep snakey tongue thrusts to her deepest sweetness, maybe a slip to her ass for some passionate whole-mouth kissing. Of course - mixing all of these in with a long private session results in the most fireworks.

Years ago when I was a young man I liked to joke with women before I'd start, "Now, let me know if I do something down here you don't like and I'll stop." The result was always a giggle, moans and legs spread back as far as they could go - giving me full access and as much time as I liked... Often, I enjoy holding hands with my partner when making love with my mouth. It makes me feel so close and connected with them.

Of course, if a woman wants to sit and smother I hope she's not too shy to initiate.

After 35 years of marriage my wife decides she doesn't want me going down on her.
The way I like doing it, long slow, soft, and until the screaming is reduced to desparate moans and also using the Venus butterfly technique as well.

And since she has stopped me from getting my pussy eating fix and since there are no takers here to have me suck their dick, I'm looking for volunteers to allow me to eat that pussy.

Any takers???

Er, did she at least tell you WHY she doesn't want you to? Seems and odd thing to put a sudden stop to after 35 years.

I enjoy it. First, little or no stubble on your face, I’m kind of sensitive there.

Lots of different things feel good, just don’t get to hard and vigorous. A tongue licking my lips feels good, pushing my legs back and tongue fucking my hole is nice too. A little lick on my ass is fun, and using your fingers or toys in either of my holes while you eat me is an added bonus. My favorite is to have my clit sucked and licked while pinching my nipples, always makes me cum that way. I enjoy my husband eating me after we have been fucking for a while, then for him to climb back on top again and pound away again.

Last edited:
I enjoy it. First, little or no stubble on your face, I’m kind of sensitive there.

Lots of different things feel good, just don’t get to hard and vigorous. A tongue licking my lips feels good, pushing my legs back and tongue fucking my hole is nice too. A little lick on my ass is fun, and using your fingers or toys in either of my holes while you eat me is an added bonus. My favorite is the have my clit sucked and licked while pinching my nipples, always makes me cum that way. I enjoy my husband eating me after we have been fucking for a while, then for him to climb back on top again and pound away again.

good technique to keep in mind :)

Lots of different things feel good, just don’t get to hard and vigorous. A tongue licking my lips feels good, pushing my legs back and tongue fucking my hole is nice too. A little lick on my ass is fun, and using your fingers or toys in either of my holes while you eat me is an added bonus. My favorite is to have my clit sucked and licked while pinching my nipples, always makes me cum that way. I enjoy my husband eating me after we have been fucking for a while, then for him to climb back on top again and pound away again.

EXACTLY!!! :)

I really enjoy a feminine girl with a studded tongue, slowly teasing me and playing with my clit as she slides her fingers inside of me :rose:

My pussy licked...

soft, gentle, slow kisses up and down my lips. a flicking tongue... the tip barely hovering over the tip of my erect clit. suck my nubbin, make me feel like the woman in heat i am. now i'm wet... soaking wet... drink from my fountain, open me up and lick me deeply, but not too strong or hard. let me flow in to your mouth as i cum and release my orgasm to you. feel my pussy, probe my inner sanctum... but be gentle. touch the right spot, feel my back arch, listen to my sounds of ecstasy... pure ecstasy.

=0

Last edited by a moderator:
My lips first find that wonderful spot behind your knee. A soft kiss, a flick of my tongue, a gentle graze of my teeth as I work around from behind your knee and move slowly along your inner thigh. My hands lead the way, running along your hips and under your cheeks, gently squeezing and fondling them. Your ass cheeks turn pink under my touch. Up over your thighs and across your stomach and higher still, seeking, searching and exploring, yearning for things still greater. My face is now between your open, quivering legs. They are parted, willing and sensitive with anticipation. I smile and lower my lips to meet yours, I look up into your eyes, my lips part and...

soft, gentle, slow kisses up and down my lips. a flicking tongue... the tip barely hovering over the tip of my erect clit. suck my nubbin, make me feel like the woman in heat i am. now i'm wet... soaking wet... drink from my fountain, open me up and lick me deeply, but not too strong or hard. let me flow in to your mouth as i cum and release my orgasm to you. feel my pussy, probe my inner sanctum... but be gentle. touch the right spot, feel my back arch, listen to my sounds of ecstasy... pure ecstasy.

=0

My lips first find that wonderful spot behind your knee. A soft kiss, a flick of my tongue, a gentle graze of my teeth as I work around from behind your knee and move slowly along your inner thigh. My hands lead the way, running along your hips and under your cheeks, gently squeezing and fondling them. Your ass cheeks turn pink under my touch. Up over your thighs and across your stomach and higher still, seeking, searching and exploring, yearning for things still greater. My face is now between your open, quivering legs. They are parted, willing and sensitive with anticipation. I smile and lower my lips to meet yours, I look up into your eyes, my lips part and...

Ok. You two....start your own thread. I have my popcorn. This might be good! :devil:

I am not quite sure how I like it. But if Stu gats 2000 will scoot closer I would LOVE to find out !!! Oh My that stubble. SEXY !!!

May I offer my services to your delightful pussy, purely for your pleasure, of course I would get no enjoyment at all, entirely altruistic to help a fellow forum poster.... :)

Well, ok, I would revel in your pleasure!

I am not quite sure how I like it. But if Stu gats 2000 will scoot closer I would LOVE to find out !!! Oh My that stubble. SEXY !!!

lol who doesn't like a sweet n sexy nurse :) nurse nurse I need mouth to mouth.

PS now that the local hockey is out of playoff, the playoff growth needs to be trimmed ;) stay tuned

PSS this is one sweet topic

My pussy

as i lay back my body shakes. my knees draw up as my body shakes and quakes from your tongue strokes. I flood your mouth as you drink my fluids. taste me, lick me, drink my cum as it flows from within me. you make me cum. you make me feel renewed. lick the path from my pussy to my ass... then slowly drag your tongue and lower lip back up to my super sensitive folds. part them with your tongue and sip gently as you taste what you crave. my lips are swollen, my clit is huge and swollen like a small cock... suck my cock... it's super sensitive to the touch of your tongues tip and lips. make me crazy and suck me wild. yes... god yes you eat pussy so fine. finger me. one, two, try three as you probe me to my furthest point. feel my depth and massage me there. rub my hidden spot within as you suck and nibble on my lips. i can feel the next flood building. don't stop... god don't stop. you're so fucking good! i can feel your finger slip into my ass as you massage my special spot from the inside. it's more intense. i love the feeling of your fingers in both places. your incredible. hold and squeeze my titties with your free hand. pinch and squeeze my nipples... hard! i can feel my skin flush again... i'm hot... hot flashes and cold sweat... my eyes roll back in my head.

oh... oh yes... flood... drink your fill. then, it's my turn.

=0

Last edited by a moderator:
as i lay back my body shakes. my knees draw up as my body shakes and quakes from your tongue strokes. I flood your mouth as you drink my fluids. taste me, lick me, drink my cum as it flows from within me. you make me cum. you make me feel renewed. lick the path from my pussy to my ass... then slowly drag your tongue and lower lip back up to my super sensitive folds. part them with your tongue and sip gently as you taste what you crave. my lips are swollen, my clit is huge and swollen like a small cock... suck my cock... it's super sensitive to the touch of your tongues tip and lips. make me crazy and suck me wild. yes... god yes you eat pussy so fine. finger me. one, two, try three as you probe me to my furthest point. feel my depth and massage me there. rub my hidden spot within as you suck and nibble on my lips. i can feel the next flood building. don't stop... god don't stop. you're so fucking good! i can feel your finger slip into my ass as you massage my special spot from the inside. it's more intense. i love the feeling of your fingers in both places. your incredible. hold and squeeze my titties with your free hand. pinch and squeeze my nipples... hard! i can feel my skin flush again... i'm hot... hot flashes and cold sweat... my eyes roll back in my head.

oh... oh yes... flood... drink your fill. then, it's my turn.

=0

*thud*

A vote for cun over bj

I love to lick pussy! I would prefer to lick pussy over getting a BJ. Don't get me wrong, I love BJs but if I had to choose between the two, I would choose to lick pussy. I like to lick it with her on her back and with her legs spread. I also like to turn her over and have her on her knees and lick her from behind. This gives great access for ass play/rimming, which I also love to incorporate in when I lick pussy. :p >-<o

I would have to agree with GBPF. I love to get a pussy hot with my tongue and coax her into cumming hard with lots of juicyness on my lips and her hips bucking in throes of intense pleasure. Blow jobs rock, and i've had some good ones. These days a couple could arrange for both without much difficulty. Hmmm... Anybody out there?

=0

Very very nice!

Not so much my Pussy x It's my clitoris that loves attention.. rapid sideways flicking and licking, nibbling and sucking will bring me to climax very quickly.. and heavily, lol x my ex husband holds the record so far,despite his other faults in less than 3 minutes x x x

Back