Yep Emm is back.......you all know the silly one

Status
Not open for further replies.
HAPPY HUMP DAY my sweet sexy Lit friends, hope you all having a naughty one.
:kiss::rose::heart::kiss:

(so sorry it took me so long to replay, RL can be a pain in the butt.....and I do hope I did got to replay to each and everyone of your sweet posts, if not sorry :eek:)

And today's silly pics......;)

UMMMMMM

(so sorry it took me so long to replay, RL can be a pain in the butt.....and I do hope I did got to replay to each and everyone of your sweet posts, if not sorry :eek:)

Absolutely beautiful! :heart:

Nice Emm....when you got it you got it!!!!

Nothing silly about those Emmy- just beautiful and so damn sexy...I'd so love to take you to bed:devil:

Yummmy!

Just want to spank it then give you nice kisses! :kiss:

attachment.php

Those are pretty sexy for being 'silly' pics.

That is lovely ass to be a pain in. ;)

Ooooh!!! I love the pearls! (you know me, I love to accessorize!) Very hot!

L.

OMG!! I just had a very intensely pleasureable accident!!!

I love seeing your lips from behind as they peek from between your thighs... My stiff, hard 7" wants to find a home there....

I'm ready............................................................................

Pssst hope you don't mind getting wet ;)
:kiss::kiss::kiss:

..........................It's been long overdue to get soaked, the pleasures await......................................

...................................you may know..............................................................

....you may have the same wants and needs.................

Sweet Emmy,

Love you with or without Pearls
attachment.php

WOW

hugs:kiss: love you

fred

Emmy how I wish I lived next door.

OMG so sexy thank you for sharing

attachment.php

hugs:kiss::heart:

fred

Emmy its always a sunny day with you in it

Mmm Mmm GOOD thank you for sharing

attachment.php

love you hugs :kiss:

fred

I'm looking out my window right now to try and catch a glimpse of you and your pearls!

Hi Em, I love seeing you in... And out of your pearls. I have a few pearls I could give you...

definitely a hot sunny day

Your pics sure brighten my days!! Hope all is well with you??
attachment.php

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back