Confessions: What Are Yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ICT my son tore it up today and I am massively proud of him.

IACT I am proud of my daughter's achievements also.

IACT I try to be there as much for them as I can.

ICT I am not shy. Not one bit. I simply detest social interaction. And that's the honest truth.

I was quite shy in my younger days, too. Don't worry about it. It can be great to quietly observe instead of being in the thick of things. :)

I'm not shy at all and sometimes I like to just sit back and watch other people quietly. It's just interesting no matter if you do it because you can't get up and talk to people or if it's because you just don't want to get up and talk to people.

ICT today kicked my ass!

IFCT I had to remind myself several times today that the increased workload goes with my promotion, and I wanted that!

ICT today kicked my ass!

IFCT I had to remind myself several times today that the increased workload goes with my promotion, and I wanted that!

It's what you are best at, remember? You'll get back in the groove. :rose:

ICT I'm ashamed to admit I still haven't watched that video you sent me because I've been too busy running amok in RL

It's what you are best at, remember? You'll get back in the groove. :rose:

ICT I'm ashamed to admit I still haven't watched that video you sent me because I've been too busy running amok in RL

Don't worry about it, darlin. RL has a tendency to keep us away from fun stuff.

ICT I had to keep reminding myself on Friday that the promotion and the extra work that came with were something I wanted.

ICT that I'd think that pretty much is the case for most people on Lit, probably in most other places too. Well maybe not the easy to talk to others bit ;)

I bet there's more than a few hoping they are on your miss list shynaughtygirl

IACT I miss some more than I probably should when they aren't around or when busy doing pesky rl stuff

Last edited:
ICT two good litster friends were texting me about the Okc weather
IFCT the topic of lingerie came up..
IACT I replied to her w/ pics and then realised I sent the pics to her :eek: and not him :eek:

ICT two good litster friends were texting me about the Okc weather
IFCT the topic of lingerie came up..
IACT I replied to her w/ pics and then realised I sent the pics to her :eek: and not him :eek:

ICT I'm glad you're ok.
IACT YOU made me laugh...thank you. (I was not the one who got said pics)

I confess that I only have a handful of people who I feel I can truly connect with from lit

I also confess that I find it easy to talk to others and have a witty exchange but in the long run there are only a few people who I truly enjoy talking to and I miss them terribly when we aren't talking

I miss the ones I used to talk to on here. I miss the friendships!!!!

ICT- You have reminded me how much I miss talking to my female friend on here. She has gotten busy with life and been on less and less, but I found myself looking for her PMs more then the guys PMs :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back